Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, her account is now wealthy older woman flaunting that?

That will go down well in this current economic climate

Reactions: 4
So, her account is now wealthy older woman flaunting that?

That will go down well in this current economic climate
Her followers have gone down I’ve noticed 👌🏼😃 people will eventually get fed up of her constant braggy look at me not having to work and enjoying living off everyone around me! Her bio also changes daily! 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Here we go again. I sprayed a tree root silver. That makes me an artist like the rest of my family!! A mussel shell picture and a tree root does not make you an artist! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is quite insufferable. I like to chat to people but I do find that really seems to take it too far. I don’t really understand what the point of her sharing these words of wisdom with us. It is quite patronising. And her numbers keep falling.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It is quite insufferable. I like to chat to people but I do find that really seems to take it too far. I don’t really understand what the point of her sharing these words of wisdom with us. It is quite patronising. And her numbers keep falling.
Wow! Her numbers are dropping fast since she’s comeback! They stayed at 38.2k, till she comeback on and started with the wealthy woman bragging! 😳🙄
See her bio has changed yet again! Collab dm me! Lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The bio keeps changing. And why would anyone want to collaborate with her, what is she offering.

How is she able to be in the US so much without issues from immigration?
I’m kind of hoping we get to see her turned around at the border one of these days. I can’t imagine there’s much protection for a same sex couple that isn’t married.
Mean of me, but it seems like she needs a little hassle in her life for all the chaos she must have caused in her family’s life. How the hell do you get to 50 and decide after 5 kids that you want to run off with that creature? Even if I’d discovered my true sexuality I’d probably just sigh and get back to raising my young daughter.
Different strokes and all that, but it just seems like she quit taking her meds during lockdown and went a bit mental. I don’t remember her being so manic back in the day.

• Heart
How is she able to be in the US so much without issues from immigration?
I’m kind of hoping we get to see her turned around at the border one of these days. I can’t imagine there’s much protection for a same sex couple that isn’t married.
Mean of me, but it seems like she needs a little hassle in her life for all the chaos she must have caused in her family’s life. How the hell do you get to 50 and decide after 5 kids that you want to run off with that creature? Even if I’d discovered my true sexuality I’d probably just sigh and get back to raising my young daughter.
Different strokes and all that, but it just seems like she quit taking her meds during lockdown and went a bit mental. I don’t remember her being so manic back in the day.
Yes quite. She went from a pleasant homey mumsy figure, to complete train wreck manic loony!!!
I absolutely loved watching and following her when she first came on the gram with Cornishware, but now! I seriously get sick when I see her smarmy face! She’s probably married that American troll 🧌 they were both wearing rings on the marriage finger from early on in their relationship. Still, it’s good to see Cornishware flourish without her and Charles and Rebecca seem to be doing a fine job of expanding the business. I see Keith Brymer Jones visited the pottery, they’ll probably get lots of celebs heading there hopefully.

Last edited:
She’s gone quiet again! Maybe been reading here? No one likes a wealthy show off in hard times, especially as she flaunts herself being in extravagant places!
Anyone on here on threads and follow her? I’m on threads but can’t bring myself to follow her!

I can't imagine how she must be feeling, Rebecca is doing such a brilliant job with Cornishware social media.
it must be hard knowing someone is doing a better job than she was.

I can't imagine how she must be feeling, Rebecca is doing such a brilliant job with Cornishware social media.
it must be hard knowing someone is doing a better job than she was.
Thing is, Rebecca is more down to earth and relatable, than the manic crazy loon that K is! 🤪
---
I wonder if she sees her kids? And if they've accepted the troll.
She’s me to her children in some of her recent posts….but probably doesn’t see them