Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow Karina religiously when she was Cornishware _artist and found her account of stripy pottery pleasing. The sumptuous lifestyle she led of grandeur in her Somerset pad and summer holidays with the family in Cornwall in their whitewash holiday home complete with Cornish blue shutters. Sailing her & her Hubby’s boat (Yacht) along the Cornish south coast. Her camomile picked from the garden to make her tea and her smarmy face in umpteen videos! 🙄 Then from October 2021 to April 2022 she’s dumped all that and them, the kids, husband, chickens, sheep, pottery, dogs, the “Perfect Life” and going to be a Fashion Designer, no wait, a Mussel artist, nope a Jeweller…I can’t keep up! Dragons Den and Lord Sugar should keep an eye out for this intrepid entrepreneur! And along her being busy with three new careers, she has gone and got herself a NEW boyfriend, a black leather jacket and now living between New York (Kernow without the Y!) and Blighty (she’s hoping to reside in Cornwall! Watch out! Midlife crisis? Or Stupid! Lots of fun to be had with this account I’m sure ☺😌

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Au revoir Karina 👋🏼 Back off you pop to ‘New York’ again! 🙄 boyfriend in tow 🤢🤮 Get a grip love! You’re 50 not 17! Your kids are more grown up than you! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 #cornishware_artist #karinas_discoveries #midlifecrisis

Reactions: 3
I don’t care that I’m the only one that has issues with her and comments on this thread. I need somewhere to vent about her and her lack of respect for family!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I followed Karina religiously too. She’s the same age 51 as me and I admired her style and energy, and envied the beautiful homes and idilic jaunts to Cornwall. I can’t fathom why she’s walked away from everything - even her daughters and devoted dogs by the looks of things. It’s all so sad. A massive midlife crisis blowing up before our eyes. Clearly her marriage must have become unhappy but to suddenly move to New York with a new partner and abandon your kids, pets and all that you’ve worked so hard for just seems so bonkers 😳

Reactions: 6
Interesting to see this thread, the whole thing jars a bit, doesnt it. Its like a complete 180.
Shes gone from pottery, family, homely focused and really quiet nice to watch, to a bit manic.

I understand the death of a parent is hard and often leads to people thinking about what they want in life, and if you couple that with turning 50.... but its upsetting to see how shes dumped her children, isnt her youngest 10? And is now flitting about all over the world coming up with crazy ideas that seem to last a week. Then vanishing and popping up somewhere else, and repeat. Thats before even thinking about the cost of doing all of the above.

Its sad, either her mental health is not good at the moment, or we were sold a lie when she was cornishware.. both sit uncomfortably.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Interesting to see this thread, the whole thing jars a bit, doesnt it. Its like a complete 180.
Shes gone from pottery, family, homely focused and really quiet nice to watch, to a bit manic.

I understand the death of a parent is hard and often leads to people thinking about what they want in life, and if you couple that with turning 50.... but its upsetting to see how shes dumped her children, isnt her youngest 10? And is now flitting about all over the world coming up with crazy ideas that seem to last a week. Then vanishing and popping up somewhere else, and repeat. Thats before even thinking about the cost of doing all of the above.

Its sad, either her mental health is not good at the moment, or we were sold a lie when she was cornishware.. both sit uncomfortably.
Totally this! It’s all so bizarre and weird. It surprises me that so many followers are still up her a**e and love her New Life! It really doesn’t sit well with me parading herself flitting from one country to the next and all in view of her family (via Instagram).
I guess we really don’t ever know, what is really going on in “Real Life” behind the “Gram Life” and all isn’t as some people like to portray their life is! So was her Cornishware life a lie and not as lovely as she made it look? Is this new life going to fade out and become a lie as she get’s bored of the new fella and jet set life. If she is suffering mentally after the loss of her farther, then I hope she doesn’t wake up one day and realise what a monumental mistake she’s made and causing all those she once loved dearly a lot of hurt along the way!

• Heart
I'm so glad to see this thread! I love Cornishware and found her old account to be interesting showing life in the pottery. I had to unfollow when she made her umpteenth comeback hinting that things had changed but it was 'private so don't ask' but then posts cryptic photos saying that she'd received roses from her love etc. Totally attention seeking and I feel so sorry for her family.

Reactions: 7
Todays stories at her partners work are also weird, i dont get it.
Why would you do that, who wants to see that?! Ontop of that is the 'Little old me, im so dumb, i cant understand this' act that is off too.
Its the Easter hols, i dont understand why she isnt with her kids who are young, rather than in boston prancing about with robots.

It feels like her cornishware life was a lie, she even did all those stripy meetups that i assume people paid for, literally must have been a load of bollocks.

When she did the new life posts i think people assumed her husband had cheated and they had split and thats why it was painful and she didnt want to talk about it, but it seem its that shes dumped her family and her children, is flitting about with no responsibility and thats what she didn't want to own up to.

She’s just so CRINGE 😬 she’s completely bonkers and acting like a child. Not the respectful business woman I once might’ve thought she was! If you look at her gram, November she was banging on about the pottery meet ups and meeting other businesses that she was going to promote and happily making tea in her swish Somerset kitchen and then Christmas Day there’s a lone pic of her in “New York” I’m guessing sat next to a crappy tree! None of the usual Christmas traditions with her Cheeky, decorating their big plush real tree in her comfy family home?!? It’s so mad! I just don’t get how one month you’re showing your life off as normal and all about the stripes and then the next month drop it all for a robotics partner (probably also flush with 💸💵💰) #karinaareyoualrighthun #needhelp #midlifecrisis

Todays stories at her partners work are also weird, i dont get it.
Why would you do that, who wants to see that?! Ontop of that is the 'Little old me, im so dumb, i cant understand this' act that is off too.
Its the Easter hols, i dont understand why she isnt with her kids who are young, rather than in boston prancing about with robots.

It feels like her cornishware life was a lie, she even did all those stripy meetups that i assume people paid for, literally must have been a load of bollocks.

When she did the new life posts i think people assumed her husband had cheated and they had split and thats why it was painful and she didnt want to talk about it, but it seem its that shes dumped her family and her children, is flitting about with no responsibility and thats what she didn't want to own up to.
I didn’t think for one minute he had cheated and assumed they’d split by her Cryptic vaugue posts! But it all seems like she must’ve been cheating as she’s flaunting this fella about so soon after leaving her old life! I mean, where did she even find/meet this robotic man? Lol 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I think it just shows what a load of bollocks these insta accounts are and how much of it is pure lies.
You are right, it totally jumped from business as normal to ' new life ' in an instant.

Who knows where she met this flush robotics man ready to hand her a new life, but that isnt a usual situation, is it.

When she was back in to the UK last week I really thought she was returning to some sort of normality, and would finally be with her children for the Easter hols. But nope! Instead she’s galavanting around Bath and Cornwall with her new robotics fella by her side. Singing along to ‘I’m so excited’ in the car was peak cringe 🙈 She’s swapped her homely Seasalt and White Stuff for Ralph Lauren and Prada. I used to really like Karina, I thought she was fun, with flair and talent, a devoted mother and passionate business owner. Now I can’t decide if she’s a deeply troubled woman in the throws of a midlife crisis or a narcissist who has no respect for the feelings of her family. If it were my mum or spouse flaunting their new life and partner on Insta like this I would be devastated 😔

• Heart
Todays tit Show! #coooeee
And the tit show just got a whole lot worse. She’s just posted a cheesy road trip reel with her kissing robotics man’s hand. Some of her followers are starting to question the behaviour. I really should unfollow 🙈

I used to follow Karina religiously when she was Cornishware _artist and found her account of stripy pottery pleasing. The sumptuous lifestyle she led of grandeur in her Somerset pad and summer holidays with the family in Cornwall in their whitewash holiday home complete with Cornish blue shutters. Sailing her & her Hubby’s boat (Yacht) along the Cornish south coast. Her camomile picked from the garden to make her tea and her smarmy face in umpteen videos! 🙄 Then from October 2021 to April 2022 she’s dumped all that and them, the kids, husband, chickens, sheep, pottery, dogs, the “Perfect Life” and going to be a Fashion Designer, no wait, a Mussel artist, nope a Jeweller…I can’t keep up! Dragons Den and Lord Sugar should keep an eye out for this intrepid entrepreneur! And along her being busy with three new careers, she has gone and got herself a NEW boyfriend, a black leather jacket and now living between New York (Kernow without the Y!) and Blighty (she’s hoping to reside in Cornwall! Watch out! Midlife crisis? Or Stupid! Lots of fun to be had with this account I’m sure ☺😌
used to follow years ago, doesn’t she have about 5 kids?

She’s just so CRINGE 😬 she’s completely bonkers and acting like a child. Not the respectful business woman I once might’ve thought she was! If you look at her gram, November she was banging on about the pottery meet ups and meeting other businesses that she was going to promote and happily making tea in her swish Somerset kitchen and then Christmas Day there’s a lone pic of her in “New York” I’m guessing sat next to a crappy tree! None of the usual Christmas traditions with her Cheeky, decorating their big plush real tree in her comfy family home?!? It’s so mad! I just don’t get how one month you’re showing your life off as normal and all about the stripes and then the next month drop it all for a robotics partner (probably also flush with 💸💵💰) #karinaareyoualrighthun #needhelp #midlifecrisis

I didn’t think for one minute he had cheated and assumed they’d split by her Cryptic vaugue posts! But it all seems like she must’ve been cheating as she’s flaunting this fella about so soon after leaving her old life! I mean, where did she even find/meet this robotic man? Lol 😂
Whatever happened with her and her husband I just find it all so smug, bonkers and totally disrespectful to her children. Can’t even imagine how hurt they must feel seeing their mum flitting around like a giddy teen with a new man. I think her whole lifestyle came from her husband and she’s off chasing the 💰 again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
And the tit show just got a whole lot worse. She’s just posted a cheesy road trip reel with her kissing robotics man’s hand. Some of her followers are starting to question the behaviour. I really should unfollow 🙈
Good! I’m glad others aren’t as ar*e licky and starting to tell it as it is! She’s a FAKE, her old life must’ve been FAKE, as is this new one! She has no morals or respect and I’ve no time for her! I hope Cornishware do really really well without her! #cringe #roboticman #karina_discoveries

Attachments

That reel is fucked up.

Its literally pointless showboating and fake happiness and the kissing is unnecessary.

Im glad some people have started to say something about it, i think i read on there that her eldest daughter no longer follows her, which means there must be a whole load of hurt and upset behind all this. I cant understand how a 50 year old woman would put Instagram stories above her child. Ridiculous.

• Heart
used to follow years ago, doesn’t she have about 5 kids?

Whatever happened with her and her husband I just find it all so smug, bonkers and totally disrespectful to her children. Can’t even imagine how hurt they must feel seeing their mum flitting around like a giddy teen with a new man. I think her whole lifestyle came from her husband and she’s off chasing the 💰 again.
It’s not a new man! It’s a new WOMAN! The woman works in robotics in Boston. They fell in love over Instagram and she has left her husband and family for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s not a new man! It’s a new WOMAN! The woman works in robotics in Boston. They fell in love over Instagram and she has left her husband and family for her.
I think I’ve sussed out who the fella is from the Robotics Google search! He’s the CEO of the company, of course he is…💰💵💸 ker-ching!

Reactions: 1