Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! That’s why she rolls out the Cornishware once in a while ( and probably as a f you to Charles) also why she chose the B&W stripe ribbon for her jewellery packaging just so she can grab a bit of the association. Also wearing the blue and white stripe dress to Tea and Sympathy!! It’s all done on purpose because you’re 100% right Cornishware made her someone! Hell she wouldn’t have met Nuzha if it weren’t for Cornishware! She knows that 90% of the followers will probably leave. If you look at the comments on her posts it’s always the same 10 or so sheep… not going to make her jewellery business successful. I’m sure she’s desperately trying to think of something to make her interesting again… she knows she’s nothing without Cornishware hence why the “it wasn’t my choice to step down” comments. Again shows how entitled and out of touch she is, thinking she could cheat on her family and still work in the family business! She probably wanted to push Charles out and run it with robot Nuzha (in the background of course she’s not coming out anytime soon) 🤪🤯👸
Do you think K will start showing pics of the two of them in the autumn? Or still keep 007 in the closet? Lol 😂

Reactions: 4

Charles and Rebecca did a postcast about family owned businesses. I am sure K would have loved to do the podcast herself and she is biting her tongue now.....

Reactions: 9

Charles and Rebecca did a postcast about family owned businesses. I am sure K would have loved to do the podcast herself and she is biting her tongue now.....
I was just listening to this podcast, such a lovely story and well told by Charles and Rebecca 💙🤍💙

Reactions: 7

Read there about history on their Cornishware website…mentions ‘My Mother’ (guessing that’s K) and references K and another Karina for their social media marketing

Reactions: 3
Do you think K will start showing pics of the two of them in the autumn? Or still keep 007 in the closet? Lol 😂
Nope very much doubt it because she would have to admit to being an adulterer and she know she would lose a tonne of followers. Karina loves playing the victim

Reactions: 5
Page updated again and another drop in followers. No more “follow my adventures” 🤣
Maybe the adventurous shine has worn off already and reality is biting. She will so come to regret this I’m sure, professionally and personally

Reactions: 4
Page updated again and another drop in followers. No more “follow my adventures” 🤣
I’m curious to know, does anyone know how many followers she’s lost on insta since she decided to wreck her life?

Reactions: 2
I’m curious to know, does anyone know how many followers she’s lost on insta since she decided to wreck her life?
I think it’s in excess of 5000 but someone else may know the exact number.. most of them don’t know she had an affair and left her family for an American woman who was following her on Instagram. I think if they knew they would leave in droves. If the tables were turned and Charles had left her and their children and moved to another continent he would be hung out to dry and yet so many of her followers think it’s ok 🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolutely stinks in my opinion and I feel so sorry for her children.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s in excess of 5000 but someone else may know the exact number.. most of them don’t know she had an affair and left her family for an American woman who was following her on Instagram. I think if they knew they would leave in droves. If the tables were turned and Charles had left her and their children and moved to another continent he would be hung out to dry and yet so many of her followers think it’s ok 🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolutely stinks in my opinion and I feel so sorry for her children.
Counting down the weeks till K reappears after the summer hols! 🤣🤣🤣 lots of exciting news to fill her sheep in with and reel them all in some more with her false lies! 🙄🫣😳

Will she be a fully trained gemologist on her return?
Will she be a world famous artist on her return?
Will she be an international gem jewellery seller on her return?

One things granted, she’ll still be a narcissistic lying cheating leave my kids at the drop of a hat nobody on her return!

Reactions: 8
Maybe the adventurous shine has worn off already and reality is biting. She will so come to regret this I’m sure, professionally and personally
Let's hope so, it couldn't happen to a better woman!

Counting down the weeks till K reappears after the summer hols! 🤣🤣🤣 lots of exciting news to fill her sheep in with and reel them all in some more with her false lies! 🙄🫣😳

Will she be a fully trained gemologist on her return?
Will she be a world famous artist on her return?
Will she be an international gem jewellery seller on her return?

One things granted, she’ll still be a narcissistic lying cheating leave my kids at the drop of a hat nobody on her return!
Her flock must be missing her like crazy, they will be longing for the return of this 'role model' Even though she's a lying and cheating one at that.

Nope very much doubt it because she would have to admit to being an adulterer and she know she would lose a tonne of followers. Karina loves playing the victim
She does like playing the victim and of course her sheep believe everything she says. I just wish they would wake up to this piece of work and see her for what she is!

• Heart
Let's hope so, it couldn't happen to a better woman!

Her flock must be missing her like crazy, they will be longing for the return of this 'role model' Even though she's a lying and cheating one at that.

She does like playing the victim and of course her sheep believe everything she says. I just wish they would wake up to this piece of work and see her for what she is!
On their way to Cornwall 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
She's got a bloody nerve bringing 007! As if her kids will want to see her. Talk about rubbing their noses in it!
They could have gone anywhere in the UK but to choose Cornwall, what a couple of witches! Obviously she can only stay in USA for so long on a visitors visa so has to leave the country for some time. She could have even gone to see her mum again. I'll be surprised if her kids wants to see her.

They could have gone anywhere in the UK but to choose Cornwall, what a couple of witches! Obviously she can only stay in USA for so long on a visitors visa so has to leave the country for some time. She could have even gone to see her mum again. I'll be surprised if her kids wants to see her.
Awful woman!! Both of them, despicable 🤬🤬

She's got a bloody nerve bringing 007! As if her kids will want to see her. Talk about rubbing their noses in it!
No shame!!! Just shows what a narcissistic witch she is!! And it’s not plastered all over Instagram 🤔🤔 I wonder why???

Awful woman!! Both of them, despicable 🤬🤬

No shame!!! Just shows what a narcissistic witch she is!! And it’s not plastered all over Instagram 🤔🤔 I wonder why???
Because we would rip into her that’s why! See 007 has changed her Instagram profile pic 😆🥱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3