Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out her and Nuzhaā€™s eyes šŸ‘€ look how dilated their pupils areā€¦

Updated her Instagram profile again sheā€™s not an entrepreneur anymore.. hell we could have told her that šŸ¤£ oh wait we did šŸ¤“
I noticed the followers have dropped again. Last time I looked she had 40.5k now it's 40.4k. I wonder if she's not going to sell jewellery now that she's removed entrepreneur from her bio! Maybe she'll have some other hare brained scheme to sell something she claims we all need!!

Reactions: 4
I noticed the followers have dropped again. Last time I looked she had 40.5k now it's 40.4k. I wonder if she's not going to sell jewellery now that she's removed entrepreneur from her bio! Maybe she'll have some other hare brained scheme to sell something she claims we all need!!
Iā€™m waiting for the jewellery posts to be removedā€¦sheā€™s good at rewriting historyā€¦ wasnā€™t particularly well thought through was it and yes small barefoot children probably are mining them you stupid cow. I wonder if the packaging and My Fair Lady ribbon is in a cupboard or if itā€™s already made itā€™s way into landfill šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
So much for spending the summer in Cornwall! Looks like they're still in US. Bet the dilated pupils are the result of celebrating 4th of July. She's a disgrace. Hope Charles never has her back!

Reactions: 5
So much for spending the summer in Cornwall! Looks like they're still in US. Bet the dilated pupils are the result of celebrating 4th of July. She's a disgrace. Hope Charles never has her back!
Maybe she's staying in the US because her kids don't want to see her. I think she was hoping to come over to spend time with them. I wouldn't want to see her if I was one of her family members. I'm with you hope Charles never has her back!

I think she was telling people she was coming back to spend time with them to keep up the facade of being a caring mother but reality is she is with Nuzha doing god knows what šŸ‘€ with a goat on her head. Her priorities are sorted!

Reactions: 6
FML!!! So much cringe factor! Pass the sick bag šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

has K turned 007 into a weird narcissist nutter like herselfā€¦.whatā€™s with the goat? #karina_discoveries #jewellerysellerwannabe

NEW PROFILE PIC FROM 007 on Instagram and FB šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
These two are so full of their self importance but actually, IT'S JUST CRINGE!!! (Written in capital letters so it really stands out for when they read here). Just. Stop. Embarrassing. Yourself. And. Your. Family.

And to the person who thinks of Cornishware when she sees her.... please don't. It's much bigger and better than her and it's timelessly elegant, so please just continue to enjoy the beautiful stripes for what they are šŸ’™šŸ¤

Reactions: 8
These two are so full of their self importance but actually, IT'S JUST CRINGE!!! (Written in capital letters so it really stands out for when they read here). Just. Stop. Embarrassing. Yourself. And. Your. Family.

And to the person who thinks of Cornishware when she sees her.... please don't. It's much bigger and better than her and it's timelessly elegant, so please just continue to enjoy the beautiful stripes for what they are šŸ’™šŸ¤
I completely agree they are full of their own self importance, nothing else matters to them but themselves. When you do read this Karina, did you ever think how your mid life crisis fling was going to affect your kids, who, according to you, were your main concern. REALLY, because if that is the case maybe you should ask your girlfriend to stop posting images of the two of you together on their social media for all to see!! Maybe it's time to grow up a bit and act the age you really are and not like some love struck teenager in their first romance!!

I also agree with your comment about grimupnorth234, please don't think of Cornishware as Karina, they are bigger and better than her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I completely agree they are full of their own self importance, nothing else matters to them but themselves. When you do read this Karina, did you ever think how your mid life crisis fling was going to affect your kids, who, according to you, were your main concern. REALLY, because if that is the case maybe you should ask your girlfriend to stop posting images of the two of you together on their social media for all to see!! Maybe it's time to grow up a bit and act the age you really are and not like some love struck teenager in their first romance!!

I also agree with your comment about grimupnorth234, please don't think of Cornishware as Karina, they are bigger and better than her.
This 100%. I met her last year on the boat trip and she was full of energy and I admired how they worked together as a family. Fast forward 12 months ā€¦. Bizarre.
And I never noticed 007 there, in a month of Sundays I would never have put them together.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m waiting for the jewellery posts to be removedā€¦sheā€™s good at rewriting historyā€¦ wasnā€™t particularly well thought through was it and yes small barefoot children probably are mining them you stupid cow. I wonder if the packaging and My Fair Lady ribbon is in a cupboard or if itā€™s already made itā€™s way into landfill šŸ¤£
She made that comment about ā€˜small barefoot childrenā€™ in response to my question regarding the ethnicity of her products. She made me so cross at how ignorant that comment was. I am on the board of a charity that works with trafficked girls and women in South Africa. No one has the right to make derogatory remarks like that at the expense of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agreed, it was such a flippant careless remark :mad:

I think the only reason she can be laying low is the backlash sheā€™s had to the jewellery venture. Sheā€™s still lurking on insta so obviously not too busy to promote it! I dmā€™d her a long time ago and can still see in messages when sheā€™s online which is all the time!

• Wow
Agreed, it was such a flippant careless remark :mad:

I think the only reason she can be laying low is the backlash sheā€™s had to the jewellery venture. Sheā€™s still lurking on insta so obviously not too busy to promote it! I dmā€™d her a long time ago and can still see in messages when sheā€™s online which is all the time!
It was a very flippant careless remark! Plus as a business woman/entrepreneur she should have been more professional in her response, her reply didn't bode well for when other challenging questions may be asked. Is she going to throw her toys out of the pram every time she is asked awkward questions about her business, if and when her business starts.

She's probably lurking in the background to keep an eye on her account to see if her sheep/followers are hanging around for her return.

Iā€™ve seen quite a few mussel art things on the gram and Etsy, so she ainā€™t special! She probably pinched the idea from themā€¦I mean, this is a woman that spray paints a tree stump silver and calls it her creationā€¦.!!!! Sheā€™d charge thousands for it and her sheep will buy it! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Iā€™ve seen quite a few mussel art things on the gram and Etsy, so she ainā€™t special! She probably pinched the idea from themā€¦I mean, this is a woman that spray paints a tree stump silver and calls it her creationā€¦.!!!! Sheā€™d charge thousands for it and her sheep will buy it! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
But would they? She never revealed her pricing (too hard for her trying to work out how much margin to place on top of the cost of the mass produced ā€œsemi preciousā€ crap sorry jewellery and how much she could fleece the sheep) yes everyone was onboard and sucking up to her about how wonderful it all was but I wonder in reality how many would have converted and actually bought? Itā€™s not iconic Cornishware that we all love itā€™s a totally different type of purchase which potentially could be super expensive with her margin, packaging šŸ¤£ the cost of postage and VAT etc plus how much can you justify as youā€™re not eating off it. I donā€™t think it would have been a success in all honesty hence why maybe all that packaging is on its way to landfill šŸ¤£ plus Nuzha is probably bankrolling her while the divorce proceedings are in play and there has been a fair amount of expense as she tries to impress Karina šŸ¤® all that travel and new clothing from jcrew would have made a dint in the bank balance šŸ¤”

She made that comment about ā€˜small barefoot childrenā€™ in response to my question regarding the ethnicity of her products. She made me so cross at how ignorant that comment was. I am on the board of a charity that works with trafficked girls and women in South Africa. No one has the right to make derogatory remarks like that at the expense of others.
Ignorant and entitledā€¦ which sums her up pretty well!

Had a thought today, Karina is a nobody without Cornishware. All those places she used to go to off the back of being part of Cornishware and other businesses wanting to be in collaboration with themā€¦.it made me think about her in NY and at these places she visited with 007 for coffee, the english place and in Bath at the Cornish Bakery. I bet she still says sheā€™s owner of Cornishware to get her and Nuzha into places and hob nobbing with owners, that no normal tourist could get into so she can have content for her gram. šŸ¤”šŸ«£šŸ¤­ I.e this pic

Attachments

Was going to say that today I searched for Cornishware on instragam and Cornishware Artist comes up with zero posts, and says second account run by management team. So she changed the original Cornishware Artist to Karinas Discoveries to keep all the followers, and the Cornishware set up the artist account to stop her taking the name back again. She must really be noticing a big change to her life, she did really love being adored by her followers and their attention didnt she?

Was going to say that today I searched for Cornishware on instragam and Cornishware Artist comes up with zero posts, and says second account run by management team. So she changed the original Cornishware Artist to Karinas Discoveries to keep all the followers, and the Cornishware set up the artist account to stop her taking the name back again. She must really be noticing a big change to her life, she did really love being adored by her followers and their attention didnt she?
Iā€™m a Cornishware fan, there was always Cornishware (the company) and Cornishware Artist (Karina). She appeared around the time they moved production of Cornishware from China back to the UK, a few years after they bought the company. I think the Cornishware Artist one youā€™ve found (run by management company) is one of those scam ones that copies giveaways on accounts.

Reactions: 1
Had a thought today, Karina is a nobody without Cornishware. All those places she used to go to off the back of being part of Cornishware and other businesses wanting to be in collaboration with themā€¦.it made me think about her in NY and at these places she visited with 007 for coffee, the english place and in Bath at the Cornish Bakery. I bet she still says sheā€™s owner of Cornishware to get her and Nuzha into places and hob nobbing with owners, that no normal tourist could get into so she can have content for her gram. šŸ¤”šŸ«£šŸ¤­ I.e this pic
Absolutely! Thatā€™s why she rolls out the Cornishware once in a while ( and probably as a f you to Charles) also why she chose the B&W stripe ribbon for her jewellery packaging just so she can grab a bit of the association. Also wearing the blue and white stripe dress to Tea and Sympathy!! Itā€™s all done on purpose because youā€™re 100% right Cornishware made her someone! Hell she wouldnā€™t have met Nuzha if it werenā€™t for Cornishware! She knows that 90% of the followers will probably leave. If you look at the comments on her posts itā€™s always the same 10 or so sheepā€¦ not going to make her jewellery business successful. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s desperately trying to think of something to make her interesting againā€¦ she knows sheā€™s nothing without Cornishware hence why the ā€œit wasnā€™t my choice to step downā€ comments. Again shows how entitled and out of touch she is, thinking she could cheat on her family and still work in the family business! She probably wanted to push Charles out and run it with robot Nuzha (in the background of course sheā€™s not coming out anytime soon) šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ÆšŸ‘ø

• Haha