Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here they are!!! In St Ives! The cheater and the lothario! 😆😆😆 #stives #rattler #sloopinn
The pair of them make me sick and I’ve usually got a strong stomach. 007 is probably the last person her kids want to see in Cornwall

Reactions: 6
Blimey… I know it’s not the thing to mention appearance but 007… ummm…

• Haha
And here they are!!! In St Ives! The cheater and the lothario! 😆😆😆 #stives #rattler #sloopinn
If there was ever an odd couple, this has to be them!

The pair of them make me sick and I’ve usually got a strong stomach. 007 is probably the last person her kids want to see in Cornwall
Completely agree! Like I said in an my earlier post, they could have chose anywhere to go to in the UK. Why Cornwall!?

Look how tall K is sitting down next to the imp! Lol 😂
Not exactly a looker either!

Blimey… I know it’s not the thing to mention appearance but 007… ummm…
👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if they chose Cornwall as there anniversary holiday destination. Wasn't it this time last the year the boat appearance happened? 🤢

Noticed her following has dropped to 40.2K

• Wow
🤮🤮 I wonder who took the photo of them.

If there was ever an odd couple, this has to be them!

Completely agree! Like I said in an my earlier post, they could have chose anywhere to go to in the UK. Why Cornwall!?

Not exactly a looker either!

👍
Right!!! Geez 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
🤮🤮 I wonder who took the photo of them.

Right!!! Geez 🤯
🤮🤮🤮 Can't stand them. Hopefully the other 40+ thousand followers will wake up soon. Noticed she's updated her bio on IG and removed the mention of a jewellery business. It now says new path. Which path is this? Shells, clothing or something else. Maybe she's training to be a robotic artist instead???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤮🤮🤮 Can't stand them. Hopefully the other 40+ thousand followers will wake up soon. Noticed she's updated her bio on IG and removed the mention of a jewellery business. It now says new path. Which path is this? Shells, clothing or something else. Maybe she's training to be a robotic artist instead???
She should update it to “no path” 🤣

• Haha
Each to their own but I really can’t understand what new path she thinks she’s been taking all this time other than a life with a woman.

Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I live in Cornwall but I was blocked from K

However, she doesn’t realise I have multiple accounts
Excellent work!
I'm just going to come out and say it... what's with the gormless faces that 007 pulls or is that her normal expression?! Horses for courses and all that but she is very unattractive... or maybe it's just that I don't like her because of her actions?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Excellent work!
I'm just going to come out and say it... what's with the gormless faces that 007 pulls or is that her normal expression?! Horses for courses and all that but she is very unattractive... or maybe it's just that I don't like her because of her actions?!
I was gonna say the same! So fugly! Would never ever of put 007 and K together in a zillion years!

• Haha