Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent work!
I'm just going to come out and say it... what's with the gormless faces that 007 pulls or is that her normal expression?! Horses for courses and all that but she is very unattractive... or maybe it's just that I don't like her because of her actions?!
Came on here to say the same, she always looks like she’s a few sandwiches short. No, it’s not you, she’s really unattractive, I’ll just never get the attraction 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was gonna say the same! So fugly! Would never ever of put 007 and K together in a zillion years!
I totally agree. I wonder who the other woman is in the photo?

Came on here to say the same, she always looks like she’s a few sandwiches short. No, it’s not you, she’s really unattractive, I’ll just never get the attraction 😄
I'm with you on this. She is the most unattractive person and I can't understand the attraction either. grimupnorth234 said it has to be money, but I would have thought she would have had plenty of money anyway, especially with the Cornishware sales going through the roof during the pandemic.

Money. Money is the attraction.
I would have thought she would have had plenty of money judging from the lifestyle she had!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I'm with you on this. She is the most unattractive person and I can't understand the attraction either. grimupnorth234 said it has to be money, but I would have thought she would have had plenty of money anyway, especially with the Cornishware sales going through the roof during the pandemic.

I would have thought she would have had plenty of money judging from the lifestyle she had!
Yes and Mummy seems to have piles of it too

Won’t that money be earmarked for the business though, not direct for her to fritter away. Although I take the point - she left a cushy lifestyle, much better than mine.

Won’t that money be earmarked for the business though, not direct for her to fritter away. Although I take the point - she left a cushy lifestyle, much better than mine.
Some of the profit made will be kept in the business for future development, but they have to pay themselves a wage from the profit too, judging from the lifestyle she had they are well paid from it.

I agree she has left a very cushy lifestyle, not everyone that follows/followed her had two large homes and a boat to sail on!

Oh god she’s getting more and more ugly! She actually looks like a very unattractive man and K looks so old!! Actually both of them are 🤢🤢

Oh god she’s getting more and more ugly! She actually looks like a very unattractive man and K looks so old!! Actually both of them are 🤢🤢
I thought K looked older too. Must be all the worry about where her future is going to take her, which path she will travel along. What is going on with 007's face. Does she not know how to smile properly! 🤢 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
K resigned from her director role in Feb 2022, unless she owns shares in the company which would pay her dividends, I don’t think she will get wages now

We need more pics of their jaunt in Cornwall! 😜

007 has had a cull of followers! 😳 gone from 201 to 177…..perhaps our mole has been culled? K and 007 definitely been looking on here and had a sort through her followers! Lmao hi 👋🏼 🤢🤮
Yes I’ve been removed 😂 Bit gutted I didn’t take more screen shots for y’all 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She might get a slice in the divorce payout though?
Yes I’m sure she will, may take a few years to sort that out!!

You don't use the same name though?
I don’t, but I think when I mentioned some time back in this thread that I was the person that first challenged K on where her gems were being sourced from, (when she responded with the ‘poor little black children with no shoes’ which made me a little cross) she realised who I was and blocked me. I’m assuming N has figured it out too

I don’t, but I think when I mentioned some time back in this thread that I was the person that first challenged K on where her gems were being sourced from, (when she responded with the ‘poor little black children with no shoes’ which made me a little cross) she realised who I was and blocked me. I’m assuming N has figured it out too
They've obviously got time on their hands (they've got nothing else to do) to go through their social media accounts to see who they don't want following them. Sad individuals!

So her last post was 7 June that same day she had the reel saying she was going to take the summer off. The comment about her posting the reel early by accident and “ sorry for the confusion” has been removed… long time to be away from social media…. 🤔🤔 I’m thinking gemstones and online jewellery business #fail so she must be trying to think of something new or maybe she just doesn’t care anymore?? Happy to be a kept woman and trying to score a huge divorce settlement??

So her last post was 7 June that same day she had the reel saying she was going to take the summer off. The comment about her posting the reel early by accident and “ sorry for the confusion” has been removed… long time to be away from social media…. 🤔🤔 I’m thinking gemstones and online jewellery business #fail so she must be trying to think of something new or maybe she just doesn’t care anymore?? Happy to be a kept woman and trying to score a huge divorce settlement??
Money attracts money!

Sad Saps…the sheep are missing their shepherdess!!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I reckon she feeds Karina’s narcissistic personality plus her being so unattractive puts more spotlight on Karina - remember it’s all about Karina 🤪 and she would also be holding that over her….I am someone you’re a nobody and I left all this for you…

Money attracts money!

Sad Saps…the sheep are missing their shepherdess!!! 🤣
Well about 5 of them are 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢 and we know she’s reading the comments but choosing to stay away 🤔🤔🤔 and not reply 🤔🤔🤔 Failure must be so hard for her…

Last edited:
  • Haha