Cornishware_artist Now Karinas_discoveries Dumps Her Old Family Life For New York and a Boyfriend!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#karinas_discoveries was having an affair. So Wrong. She cheated on her husband of 26yrs. So Wrong. She left her kids. So wrong. So why the duck do people like #anenglishwife who comes across as a respectful family woman, been supporting K’s infidelity antics?!?!!! She was gifted copious amounts of Cornishware from well Cornishware…You’re so right, if the shoe was on the other foot, Charles would’ve been slated, hung drawn and quartered!
I actually found Karina and Cornishware through anenglishwife and noticed she was gifted loads of Cornishware, which put me off a bit as she’s well able to afford to buy it. She does seem like a family woman, clearly adores her daughters and grandchildren but who knows the story of how she met her younger husband (“the handsomest man in England” - he’s not 😄) So true, Charles would have been torn apart if the shoe was on the other foot and his business probably affected. But Karina’s selfishness gets called “brave” and her deceit is held up as some sort of badge of honour by the 🐑

An English Wife - used Spode and Nina Campbell nowhere was Cornishware shared on her feed prior to her gifted things from Karina. She was given an Emma Bridgewater gift from a friend of hers and that’s hardly been shared on her account. She could have been gifted Cornishware due to the American following she has. I think she'd be disappointed if/when she finds out about the affair and circumstances. Juliette always comes across family orientated. If she supports this, it would go against those values I should think. I don't understand why she saw the need to protect Karina from the comments. We weren't being nasty, asking questions about brand ethics is not hatred or being hurtful. Pretending to a husband she is away on business, whilst enjoying a snog with a new partner (whilst married) in Paris is plain deceitful.

Home by the Loch when she first started her account it was lovely - artisan ceramics mixed in with Anta (sharing brands not everyone knew about). No Cornishware. Then all of a sudden Karina reached out and then she posted a blog post about her mum having some and then she started sharing the pieces she was gifted on her feed. Looking back through her account on the 23rd February 2021 was the last time Home by the loch shared a Cornishware item being used. The rest are mostly used for staging (on top of the Aga) by the looks of it and the blue teapot is a constant display on her dresser. I remember years ago she complained about some of her followers getting gifted things and she said it was because she wasn't a size 10! There was a heated debate between her and another lady who said she was a 14. These woman who are complaining about gifted things can afford to buy these brands anyway.

Hillhouse vintage is another who was gifted Cornishware. No mention of it previously on her feed. She was also gifted Spode.

It amazes me how they’d rather gift things to influencers who will use it for a period of time and then pop it into storage. Real collectors use them everyday. I guess the followings are too low for them to make any money out of it. I also hate the term influencer as all they are doing is selling their followers something they weren’t intentionally looking for nor needed.

Rant over!

Reactions: 5
Looks like Karina’s being ambushed 😄 Weird power dynamic going on there methinks.
Must be a strange person who travels half way across the world on the off chance of 'turning' a supposedly happily married woman with 5 kids!!
Not PC but she is very ugly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Must be a strange person who travels half way across the world on the off chance of 'turning' a supposedly happily married woman with 5 kids!!
Not PC but she is very ugly!
I would think she knew she had a decent chance before she got on that plane. There must have been a hell of a lot of DMs

I've noticed Karina has deleted quite a few of her posts including the one about the flowers from the you know who are person!! Also a few people are still tagging in Karina into the Cornishware posts - she's not part of the business anymore people, wonder if they'll notice or are they too blinkered!

It seems the gf is more invested in this relationship than K is? She looks so uneasy when 007 is going in for the smooch. I wonder if K regrets giving up her old life?

I've noticed Karina has deleted quite a few of her posts including the one about the flowers from the you know who are person!! Also a few people are still tagging in Karina into the Cornishware posts - she's not part of the business anymore people, wonder if they'll notice or are they too blinkered!

It seems the gf is more invested in this relationship than K is? She looks so uneasy when 007 is going in for the smooch. I wonder if K regrets giving up her old life?
She will one day!! What an idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️ wonder how the jewellery business is going 🤔

Reactions: 4

She must be reasonbly invested to have given everything up. Karina must think 007 has a lot to offer if it outweighs her previous life. I do think the novelty will wear off though especially if her kids have turned against her.

She must be reasonbly invested to have given everything up. Karina must think 007 has a lot to offer if it outweighs her previous life. I do think the novelty will wear off though especially if her kids have turned against her.
Agree!! if it hasn’t already!! Mind boggles. I’m still curious as to Nuzha posting that photo as her profile image she’s obviously wanting people to know…such an ugly photo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree!! if it hasn’t already!! Mind boggles. I’m still curious as to Nuzha posting that photo as her profile image she’s obviously wanting people to know…such an ugly photo 😆
FML!!! So much cringe factor! Pass the sick bag 🤢🤮

has K turned 007 into a weird narcissist nutter like herself….what’s with the goat? #karina_discoveries #jewellerysellerwannabe

NEW PROFILE PIC FROM 007 on Instagram and FB 😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

has K turned 007 into a weird narcissist nutter like herself….what’s with the goat? #karina_discoveries #jewellerysellerwannabe

I get the feeling she reads this thread and is taunting us! We talk about her sheep followers. Maybe she thinks it's a sheep! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I get the feeling she reads this thread and is taunting us! We talk about her sheep followers. Maybe she thinks it's a sheep! 😂
She must know the difference between a sheep and a goat, she used to have sheep of her own, as well as the sheep followers that are hanging around. I think she will probably does read this thread, she's got nothing else to do.

Reactions: 2

You couldn’t make it up. I feel sorry for the kids. A constant source of embarrassment for them.

You couldn’t make it up. I feel sorry for the kids. A constant source of embarrassment for them.
As a mother she is an absolute disgrace! How does she sleep at night knowing her kids can see these images. So much for her saying that her kids were her main concern! Really Karina!!!

Came on here to post this pic..what fkery is this???? I know she has the silly sheep, but goats too?

Check out her and Nuzha’s eyes 👀 look how dilated their pupils are…

Updated her Instagram profile again she’s not an entrepreneur anymore.. hell we could have told her that 🤣 oh wait we did 🤓
Probably drunk! I haven't got the top left of her posts. The last one I see is her in her hst snd black top. 🤔