Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great for prosecution as this very clearly shows where Gordon’s priorities lied. Absolutely no regard for the poor baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry to clarify it was the, "What's the big deal?" comment from MG I was specifically referring to.
"Is the baby alive?"
"What's the big deal?"

How is it not a big deal whether the baby is alive of dead? Why would anyone even think to respond in that way to that question. I can think of 10 million other more appropriate responses that don't include answering the question. Was she really that worthless to him... no big deal whether she lived or died? It made me feel sick and want to cry all at once reading it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Doesn’t Sound like she was desperate for a post mortem, instead trying to protect theselves.
This is quite gruesome, but if baby wasn’t found and they insisted on keeping quiet that poor babies body would have just been left to the elements and wild animals.
They don’t deserve to be called parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Talking about how good his food is whilst the police are asking about their very recently deceased child. These two are just scum of the earth. It’s not about being rational or irrational. They’re absolute bleeping arseholes and it’s as simple as that. Think about your brand new baby that’s recently died, rotting away in a carrier bag, whilst you just play games with police and think you’re being funny and clever 🤢 just hope they get the sentence they deserve.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
I’m quite confident they will be found guilty. I’m just worried the sentences will be short.

Reactions: 36
She has used her fertility as a weapon against "The System". It's clear that she has no concept of remorse or grief.

I still wonder what she was like growing up and whether there were any indications then of odd behaviours/callousness.

Reactions: 17
Why the duck were they carrying their baby’s dead body around the town

Reactions: 12
I understand the police officer giving MG food. They needed to try and get him on side, and he was saying he was starving. It’s a quick win if it works - which of course it didn’t, but it was worth trying.
I understand too. We are a civilised society we don't use hunger or pain for answers.
We don't starve prisoners.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Also the DM is saying they weee reduced to scavenging bins and shoplifting - weren’t they found with £400 cash? Why is the DM trying to make people feel sympathy for them?
---
Also her voice in the video - that’s not her real accent is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The crazy thing is they will be sat in that dock feeling like they have been proven right about “the system”.

Reactions: 12
From that article:

Mr Button approached Gordon and said: “Hello. Sorry mate, can you stop for a second? Stop alright, I need to speak to you.”

Asked what about, Mr Button said: “Well because potentially I think you may have been in the national news.”

When Gordon denied it, he was asked why he was running away and ordered repeatedly to put the stick he was carrying down.

As the defendant resisted, he was told: “Relax yourself, you are under arrest until I confirm who you are.”

Gordon complained he was hungry and he “wasn’t doing anything”.

A distressed Marten then intervened saying: “Stop with him please, he’s not well.”

She went on: “Oh my god, I can’t watch. Leave him alone. Let him eat his food. He’s starving.”

Another officer later turned to Marten and said: “I’ll level with you, you are under arrest for child neglect.”

Marten replied: “For doing what?”

She was then asked by officers: “Where’s your child? Where’s your child? Sorry, where is your child, we need to know?”

The defendant did not respond.

-----

What a horrible pair

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Is she calling him Daddy Bear in the first video?

these two are absolute scum of the earth

Reactions: 15
I don't know why I keep looking for some humanity in them when it's clear in these videos that they just don't give a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.