Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are now hearing a statement from Dale Cooley, who identified the couple in the shop.

He said: "I noticed a female stood in the door of the pharmacy next door to Mulberry's [in Hollingbury Place].

"He [Gordon, accompanying Marten] was carrying a massive stick and his foot was wrapped in what looked like a plastic bag."

After following them along the road to Stanmer Villas, Mr Cooley said that the couple "looked to be in a hurry".

He added that Marten "seemed to me like she was trying to keep hidden"

Does anyone know what MG did to his foot??? Apologies if this has already been mentioned. In the CCTV up until this event he seemed to be walking OK when they were moving around. :unsure:

Reactions: 8
We are now hearing a statement from Dale Cooley, who identified the couple in the shop.

He said: "I noticed a female stood in the door of the pharmacy next door to Mulberry's [in Hollingbury Place].

"He [Gordon, accompanying Marten] was carrying a massive stick and his foot was wrapped in what looked like a plastic bag."

After following them along the road to Stanmer Villas, Mr Cooley said that the couple "looked to be in a hurry".

He added that Marten "seemed to me like she was trying to keep hidden"

Does anyone know what MG did to his foot??? Apologies if this has already been mentioned. In the CCTV up until this event he seemed to be walking OK when they were moving around. :unsure:
He was using a stick as a walking stick when they were arrested, and was seen with it in earlier CCTV, and a doorbell cam from the night of the arrest where he dragged the stick behind him. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/constance-marten-mark-gordon-missing-baby-b2291684.html

When they very first appeared in court after arrest, he was struggling and limping. Video in here -

Itā€™s never been stated what happened, Iā€™d guess it was damp conditions mixed with an injury, or frostbite.

Reactions: 10
No I donā€™t think they did, police search found her in a shed.
Which points to the excuse for carrying her tiny body around in a Lidl bag "because she needs an autopsy" to be absolute bollocks. The police had to carry on searching after the arrest because neither of them would say.

Reactions: 21
Which points to the excuse for carrying her tiny body around in a Lidl bag "because she needs an autopsy" to be absolute bollocks. The police had to carry on searching after the arrest because neither of them would say.
I agree. I donā€™t believe a word she has said about wanting an autopsy or buying the petrol for cremationā€¦or about Victoria passing away while she was sitting up holding her.

I hope the prosecution wipe the floor with them both when it comes to cross examination.

Reactions: 20
Finally somebody didnā€™t have to go home and have a cup of tea before calling the police!
IMG_5540.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ms Hidden heard constant baby cries as she had her window open at night. She thought it odd as there was a storm. Why would you have your bedroom window open during a storm??
Iā€™m behind a few pages so sorry if itā€™s already said, but I always have my window open at night my child has allergies that always trigger at night & I have asthma.

Reactions: 6
Of everything I've read so far in the court case this absolutely horrified me the most. I don't know why it's probably because it's like an insight into how little care they really had. I want to understand, I want to feel like there was a reason and it was all out of love, however misguided and misplaced that was but this? Oh that poor poor baby, I just cannot at all. Utterly selfish bastards.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Theyā€™d have agreed not to disclose the location. No body means no proof.

No body means they could claim to have passed her alive and well to someone else.

No body means manslaughter charges are much more unlikely.

Reactions: 24
It's the lack of normal emotions.

People may have had some sympathy with a mother, who had lost all her children (through forced adoption) and desperately hung on to her baby, but its the lack of remorse for the fact that their baby died, as a result of the poor decisions they made. You would expect to see CM in floods of tears, breaking down and asking to be excused as she couldn't bear to hear of events after her baby died.

Reactions: 36
I understand the police officer giving MG food. They needed to try and get him on side, and he was saying he was starving. Itā€™s a quick win if it works - which of course it didnā€™t, but it was worth trying.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.