Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone heard the theory about Jill Dando's death? The theory is that she was about to expose something, I think paedophilia and was silenced.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard the theory about Jill Dando's death? The theory is that she was about to expose something, I think paedophilia and was silenced.
Yes I've heard that, more recently I thought it might have been something to do with the bbc and Jimmy savile. Her boyfriend was the only one who knew where she was, he's apparently the gynaecologist to the queen now and delivered maddie McCann by c section for Kate and Gerry. Strange connections , I'd love to know more.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes I've heard that, more recently I thought it might have been something to do with the bbc and Jimmy savile. Her boyfriend was the only one who knew where she was, he's apparently the gynaecologist to the queen now and delivered maddie McCann by c section for Kate and Gerry. Strange connections , I'd love to know more.
Very strange, especially considering the rumours regarding Kate & Gerry McCann. The time of day was strange as well, which makes me wonder if someone was so desperate to hush her, that they couldn't wait until after dark.

Reactions: 8
Oh I definitely think Jill Dando was murdered because of the Saville case, and there were also connections to the royal family through Lord Mountbatten, who was Prince Charles’s “godfather”, not to mention the Elm Guest House in London, where people such as Ted Heath and Cliff
(Kitty) Richard used to “party” with underage boys that they’d drugged or forced them to drink alcohol.
I’m going to link a video, but have a look at Richard D Hall’s podcasts on the Jill Dando murder, as well as his 3 part series on Madeline McCann.

Reactions: 9
Oh I definitely think Jill Dando was murdered because of the Saville case, and there were also connections to the royal family through Lord Mountbatten, who was Prince Charles’s “godfather”, not to mention the Elm Guest House in London, where people such as Ted Heath and Cliff
(Kitty) Richard used to “party” with underage boys that they’d drugged or forced them to drink alcohol.
I’m going to link a video, but have a look at Richard D Hall’s podcasts on the Jill Dando murder, as well as his 3 part series on Madeline McCann.

Thanks for posting that, I was looking for something to watch later. Cliff Richard.. I dunno, do you think he did what he was accused of? I mean he faced some tough scrutiny and didn't confess. *This is speculation and not a statement of fact*. Just have to say that so Lime Goss don't get sued lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for posting that, I was looking for something to watch later. Cliff Richard.. I dunno, do you think he did what he was accused of? I mean he faced some tough scrutiny and didn't confess. *This is speculation and not a statement of fact*. Just have to say that so Lime Goss don't get sued lol.
I honestly don’t know, but if he was innocent, what the hell was he doing “partying” at some seedy “guesthouse” in London? We know he was there as his name was in the register as “Kitty”, and that’s his nickname, not to mention eye-witnesses who saw him there (and at other similar “party’s over the years!!). You really should see the Richard D Hall stuff, he’s got some brilliant theories on Jill’s case as well as the McCann’s. Let me know what you think of the video!! ❤

• Heart
32 minutes in and I am still not decided. I think the piece of possible evidence destroyed at the tube station in 1970 is something that needs further investigation (in relation to Cliff). The coincidences and links between Cliff, Jimmy Saville, the BBC and The Royal Family are certainly interesting.

What has caught my attention the most is that Jill Dando's partner says he saw her killer, yet forgot to mention this initally. Even in shock of grief, I'd have thought he would remember to mention something so crucial as seeing her killer.

Update.: How could the police forget to question neighbours on Jill's street? And why was the E-fit botched? This brings to my mind the case of the disappearance of Damien Nettles in 1996. It really highlights why people distrust police. And the link between the police and the fact that Hamish Campbell went on to be involved in Operation Yewtree definitely raises my suspicions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Zero. COVID. is. impossible. And NZ is apparently who we should be emulating!! This is why 'things are never going back to normal' is not a conspiracy theory, it's common sense. You cannot control a virus and both sides of the lockdown spectrum can agree that our government's priority is testing every last man, woman and child in the UK as often as physically possible. Hancock has already stated he wants to use it to 'fight the flu' post-COVID. I wonder what measures he'll use to 'fight' it? Where there is testing there will be cases. Where there is cases there will be lockdown!

I don't care if it's 'only' 3 days or so in future this is not living! Imagine living under the constant threat of being placed on house arrest - dinner reservations, birthdays, holidays abroad all subject to change. The thought makes me suicidal.

I seriously think it won't be long until we start to see mass-emigration from the UK. Human beings aren't meant to live like this and why would you stay when we're being told there's years of this ahead and no way out but vaccination when there's literally countries that are living normal life... Yearly 3 monthly protect the NHS lockdowns? Nah I'm off to Florida m8

• Heart
Reactions: 13
32 minutes in and I am still not decided. I think the piece of possible evidence destroyed at the tube station in 1970 is something that needs further investigation (in relation to Cliff). The coincidences and links between Cliff, Jimmy Saville, the BBC and The Royal Family are certainly interesting.

What has caught my attention the most is that Jill Dando's partner says he saw her killer, yet forgot to mention this initally. Even in shock of grief, I'd have thought he would remember to mention something so crucial as seeing her killer.

Update.: How could the police forget to question neighbours on Jill's street? And why was the E-fit botched? This brings to my mind the case of the disappearance of Damien Nettles in 1996. It really highlights why people distrust police. And the link between the police and the fact that Hamish Campbell went on to be involved in Operation Yewtree definitely raises my suspicions.
This documentary is well worth watching, I was shocked when I first saw it.

I also found it very strange that someone like Jimmy Saville (and there were rumours about him for YEARS) was able to get so close to Charles and Thatcher. I mean, how the hell do you become that close to the heir to the throne and the prime minister without having background checks done on you?? Which proves that they all knew and didn’t care. Even Esther Rantzen said she had heard the rumours, and didn’t do anything about it. I’ve always wondered if Saville had anything on Charles? Enough to blackmail him maybe?..

Interesting..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is a 2 part series on the Elm Guest House, that Cliff (Kitty) Richard and many establishment figures used to frequent for “underage” parties.
Didn’t the owners die in mysterious circumstances as well??

Reactions: 3
This documentary is well worth watching, I was shocked when I first saw it.

I also found it very strange that someone like Jimmy Saville (and there were rumours about him for YEARS) was able to get so close to Charles and Thatcher. I mean, how the hell do you become that close to the heir to the throne and the prime minister without having background checks done on you?? Which proves that they all knew and didn’t care. Even Esther Rantzen said she had heard the rumours, and didn’t do anything about it. I’ve always wondered if Saville had anything on Charles? Enough to blackmail him maybe?..

Interesting..

Charles & Savile and Andrew & Epstein. You could not make it up. Got in this conversation at work however and the consensus was "just because they were friends doesn't mean they knew what they were up to" like c'mon

• Heart
Part 2 of the Elm Guest House Report..

Charles & Savile and Andrew & Epstein. You could not make it up. Got in this conversation at work however and the consensus was "just because they were friends doesn't mean they knew what they were up to" like c'mon
Personally, I’ve always thought that Charles was a bit more involved with Saville than he would admit to. Of course it’s not like the Royals have a history of hanging out with peodaphilles is it?? 🙄

One of the owners of Elm Guest House was a woman called Carole Kasir. She apparently died of an “insulin overdose”....Of course, no one is suggesting she was bumped off before giving evidence...?? Friends in high places eh? 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I watched BBC news late last night and there was an interview with a Russian man who was discussing Sputnik V, of course the newscaster was taking every opportunity to slate the Russian approach basically saying that they are guiena pigs as Sputnik V is still under clinical trails and been given to the public under phase 1 of the testing, the Russians started after phase one and two. The Russian guy then stated that the according to a medical paper that we are also doing the same with our vaccines. How is this right, how is this allowed? Surely the public are aware/should be aware that they are in fact part of a trial?

• Wow
  • Sad
I watched BBC news late last night and there was an interview with a Russian man who was discussing Sputnik V, of course the newscaster was taking every opportunity to slate the Russian approach basically saying that they are guiena pigs as Sputnik V is still under clinical trails and been given to the public under phase 1 of the testing, the Russians started after phase one and two. The Russian guy then stated that the according to a medical paper that we are also doing the same with our vaccines. How is this right, how is this allowed? Surely the public are aware/should be aware that they are in fact part of a trial?
We are most definitely part of a trial, and this is simply because the vaccine manufacturers have not tested their vaccines enough. There is limited or no data on trials of people who have auto immune issues, I know this because I have an auto immune disease. Plus the fact that most elderly people are on medication (sometimes several medications) and there just is not enough data on how the vaccine interacts with many medications. I see they are now starting clinical trials on children of around 6 years of age?? The whole thing has been rushed out, and why have the vaccine manufactures been given legal indemnity? Are they expecting to have millions of law suits? I also posted a link from the vaccine to a blood disorder last week. The whole roll out is just another step towards the China model of a social credit system...

And here’s the article about the vaccine being trialled on children as young as 6 !!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
We are most definitely part of a trial, and this is simply because the vaccine manufacturers have not tested their vaccines enough. There is limited or no data on trials of people who have auto immune issues, I know this because I have an auto immune disease. Plus the fact that most elderly people are on medication (sometimes several medications) and there just is not enough data on how the vaccine interacts with many medications. I see they are now starting clinical trials on children of around 6 years of age?? The whole thing has been rushed out, and why have the vaccine manufactures been given legal indemnity? Are they expecting to have millions of law suits? I also posted a link from the vaccine to a blood disorder last week. The whole roll out is just another step towards the China model of a social credit system...
And then we are labelled as selfish and anti vax which is just madness! I've read your posts about your mum and hope she's on the way to feeling herself. My son has an auto immune disease and they can give off they think they will vaccinate him!

I've seen that they basically have legal immunity against any side affects why doesn't that scream red flags to people!

Why are people genuinely not questioning how we are being treated (it really does not make you a conspiracy theorist!) people are happy to be jabbed without knowing exactly what with and then to be told you can't go back to normal or hug a loved one its insanity.

• Heart

Regarding the Damien Nettles case, I saw this video that references “unsolved mysteries” from the the 90’s, and Damien’s case is included. I thought I’d post it just incase anyone isn’t familiar with it.

This is an overview of the case by his family..

Hey no need to apologies.
have you ever seen dry rain? It makes me sound crazy but I have seen what would have looked like rain coming down from the sky, but nothing was getting wet. Skin, cars, clothing, paved,not. Nothing. Dispute the fact there was a rain storm in terms of the droplets coming down. Absolutely crazy.

I have also seen huge shifts in the sky, moving from blue to grey full of clouds within half an hour of chemtrailing.
I was meaning to get back to you about your post Lis. This “dry rain” that you have seen sounds really weird!! Have you got any idea what it could be?..

I wonder if it has something to do with Chemtrails?

I’ve been searching for this video, and finally found it!! The woman speaking here is a former American Airforce whistleblower, who proves that Chemtrails are most definitely real! @Lisdiz - I think you’ll find this really interesting, after your post about dry rain. Let me know what you think..

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is a good documentary about Jimmy Savile, it had footage I hadn't seen before:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I was watching the Michael Moore documentary "Sicko" on TV last night and found the extended interview he did with Tony Benn - It is very relevant in today's world I think from corporations running countries to demoralized public.

My Bad Wrong Link: This is the right one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.