Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic slightly so apologies for that, but I was wondering if anyone has found anywhere online to source hydroxychloroquine?
I heard that it’s actually available to buy in some pharmacies!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh if that's the case that's okay! I thought it was prescription only, it's worth OP asking at a local pharmacy.
I’d be wary of buying anything online, especially something like that.. I bet there’s many people who have been scammed.

Apparently, a medic has been arrested after “allowing” 500 doses of the Moderna vaccine to be “spoiled” after taking them out of cold storage!!..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’d be wary of buying anything online, especially something like that.. I bet there’s many people who have been scammed.
Oh for sure! With the hype around it at the moment, those types of online pharmacies know so many will buy their fake crap.
I'd never buy any medication online, the threat of it being fake or harmful is too big.

Reactions: 2
Very disturbing video, isn’t it?
Yes, and I was debating whether I should have said so when I posted it, but I think most of us have some idea what it’s about. This is exactly the kind of stuff that Issac Kappy was warning us about, and it should definitely be taken way more seriously. Which reminds me about a post I made on the previous thread, that was a video of a Hollywood film director called John Paul Rice. He was the director of a film called “A Child’s Voice”, and honestly, listening to this guy talking about what REALLY happens in Hollywood with child trafficking, literally made my blood run cold. If you haven’t seen it, I’ve reposted it here...(Oh, and btw, over 25k people have seen this)

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh for sure! With the hype around it at the moment, those types of online pharmacies know so many will buy their fake crap.
I'd never buy any medication online, the threat of it being fake or harmful is too big.
Thank you to you and @DreamDolly for replying and thank you for your concern 😊. I know I can be a bit blonde at times 🤣 but I wasn’t going to get it off somewhere dodgy just thought maybe there could be a reputable pet/animal pharmacy that potentially stocked it. I shall check out the local pharmacies. After watching Dr Simone Gold talk again it got me thinking that it might be handy to have in ‘just in case’.

Has anyone spent any time on Dr Vernon Coleman’s website? He has some printables that he has suggested people could print and potentially distribute in their local communities just to try and wake a few people up. I am going to distribute some at the weekend and hopefully get some more people to look critically at things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you to you and @DreamDolly for replying and thank you for your concern 😊. I know I can be a bit blonde at times 🤣 but I wasn’t going to get it off somewhere dodgy just thought maybe there could be a reputable pet/animal pharmacy that potentially stocked it. I shall check out the local pharmacies. After watching Dr Simone Gold talk again it got me thinking that it might be handy to have in ‘just in case’.

Has anyone spent any time on Dr Vernon Coleman’s website? He has some printables that he has suggested people could print and potentially distribute in their local communities just to try and wake a few people up. I am going to distribute some at the weekend and hopefully get some more people to look critically at things.
Hey!! I’m glad your ok 😘, and I have to admit that after watching Simone Gold, I was also thinking about “alternative” therapies...
Also, I’ve posted a few Vernon Coleman videos, and I also posted his website on here as well!! They are all on the last thread. Did you see the last video that I posted about Vernon? It was actually really sad, as he just started crying at the end. I feel so sorry for him. Imagine being a well respected author, as well as a doctor, and because you go against those in power, you end up being ridiculed and called a conspiracy theorist!! I hate the way that Vernon Coleman and Dolores Cahill are being treated by the media!! You never see these people debating on the TV, or radio!! If this vaccine is so wonderful, what are they frightened of??....🧐

'Hugo talks' on youtube gives some terrifying analysis on the covid response. Not only here in the uk but worldwide. I just feel utter despair about the direction things are going.

• Sad
Hey!! I’m glad your ok 😘, and I have to admit that after watching Simone Gold, I was also thinking about “alternative” therapies...
Also, I’ve posted a few Vernon Coleman videos, and I also posted his website on here as well!! They are all on the last thread. Did you see the last video that I posted about Vernon? It was actually really sad, as he just started crying at the end. I feel so sorry for him. Imagine being a well respected author, as well as a doctor, and because you go against those in power, you end up being ridiculed and called a conspiracy theorist!! I hate the way that Vernon Coleman and Dolores Cahill are being treated by the media!! You never see these people debating on the TV, or radio!! If this vaccine is so wonderful, what are they frightened of??....🧐
I did see the last video. My heart broke for him. He’s ‘just an old man in a chair’ who is trying so, so hard to ultimately save lives and wake the world up.
Exactly, if they are so confident in the vaccines and the ‘science’ then get the likes of Dolores or Vernon on the MSM and have a good old fashioned debate. They are terrified because within mere minutes they would wipe the floor with them and they wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.
I truly hope Vernon, Dolores, Simone etc don’t lose the fire in their bellies. They give me hope that all is not lost.
I watched Dr Lee Merrit’s video on biowarfare and I have took on board what she said we boosting our immunity with Vitamin D, Zinc etc and have spent a small fortune on H&B getting a supply for the family.

• Heart
One of the largest vaccine “markets” in the world is India. So when they asked Pfizer to do more testing, and you’d think that Pfizer would comply, and do everything in its power to make the Indian authorities feel secure. Except they didn’t. Instead, Pfizer just upped and left!!
I’m also hearing about a possible link between the Pfizer vaccine and some kind of blood disease..

A few articles about the Pfizer vaccine being linked to a blood disorder..

Oh, and here’s another report that’s saying 36 people developed a blood disorder AFTER having the Pfizer vaccine, and sadly, someone died..

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Isn’t this interesting do you think COVID would have a similar effect, there could be a lot of eunuchs out there in future if the gov have anything to do with it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched Dr Lee Merrit’s video on biowarfare and I have took on board what she said we boosting our immunity with Vitamin D, Zinc etc and have spent a small fortune on H&B getting a supply for the family.
I can’t find that video it’s been taking down, could you share please or any advice on boosting immunity thank you X

One of the largest vaccine “markets” in the world is India. So when they asked Pfizer to do more testing, and you’d think that Pfizer would comply, and do everything in its power to make the Indian authorities feel secure. Except they didn’t. Instead, Pfizer just upped and left!!
I’m also hearing about a possible link between the Pfizer vaccine and some kind of blood disease..

A few articles about the Pfizer vaccine being linked to a blood disorder..

Oh, and here’s another report that’s saying 36 people developed a blood disorder AFTER having the Pfizer vaccine, and sadly, someone died..

I knew this was what that American dr died with. His wife said he was healthy but i think his death was put down to brain haemorrage which according to comments at the time on daily mail could have happened at anytime and shouldn't be linked to him having the vaccine. I truly despair at ppl who just dismiss these links.

Ive just read some comments from dollys post and one person says their 97 mum got jab now got covid and dying with pneumonia. Its ridiculous and i cant see anything stopping this rollout esp if they bring in covid passports ppl will accept the vaccine so they can go on holiday.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Has anyone else seen this?

The statistics on this are truly scary

Reading this is so heartbreaking. How anyone could rehome their 8 month old puppy because they are too “energetic” is just awful

Last edited:
  • Sad
Does anyone else use signal? I've heard whispers of it and my brother just invited me although not sure who is behind it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.