Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding other conspiracies/mysteries, has anyone ever heard about Tania Head? The fake 9/11 survivor?? Her story is definitely wild !! Let me know if you’re interested in discussing this or any other strange conspiracies!!

Does anyone else use signal? I've heard whispers of it ans my brother just invited me although not sure who is behind it
Ooh, I’ve not heard about this!! What’s it about?

This is the Tania Head story, and be warned, it’s utterly unbelievable how she managed to pull this off.!! I hope you guys enjoy it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Regarding other conspiracies/mysteries, has anyone ever heard about Tania Head? The fake 9/11 survivor?? Her story is definitely wild !! Let me know if you’re interested in discussing this or any other strange conspiracies!!

9/11 is such a strange one. I remember when it happened and it was the first time I was frightened of the world. My husband believes it was done on purpose by the US government but I’ve not really researched enough to know. Have you looked into @DreamDolly?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
9/11 is such a strange one. I remember when it happened and it was the first time I was frightened of the world. My husband believes it was done on purpose by the US government but I’ve not really researched enough to know. Have you looked into @DreamDolly?
I’ve done quite a few 9/11 posts, and in my opinion it was definitely an inside job between the Americans and Israelis. If you’re interested, I can re-post them? But, this story about Tania Head is a wild one!! Honestly, you will be SHOCKED by what happened!!

Reactions: 12
I’ve done quite a few 9/11 posts, and in my opinion it was definitely an inside job between the Americans and Israelis. If you’re interested, I can re-post them? But, this story about Tania Head is a wild one!! Honestly, you will be SHOCKED by what happened!!
I didn't see the events until 9/11 until a few days after - I was working on a holiday park and so we rarely watched TV or had news on as we worked on ents... No one mentioned it as far as I could remember and then I put the TV on one lunch break and it was like a film.. Until I realised it was the news 😱 I looked into things closely back then and I'm of the impression it was an inside job. It also made me extremely nervous regarding flying though... Along with a few mystery airplane dissaperances that have also happened.

With 9/11 too many coincidences don't add up and the way those buildings fell... Looked off from when I saw it tbh

Signal is a private messaging network apparantly... Like WhatsApp but completely private somehow.. I'm not sure about it all yet... I'm debating putting my smartphone away (like I have done a few times of late) and switching back to my 2f phone and only accessing Internet via the laptop.... Unfortunate that most of my friends use WhatsApp though 😂

I've not seen that video you've shared @DreamDolly so will be sure to watch it when I have finished work

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't see the events until 9/11 until a few days after - I was working on a holiday park and so we rarely watched TV or had news on as we worked on ents... No one mentioned it as far as I could remember and then I put the TV on one lunch break and it was like a film.. Until I realised it was the news 😱 I looked into things closely back then and I'm of the impression it was an inside job. It also made me extremely nervous regarding flying though... Along with a few mystery airplane dissaperances that have also happened.

With 9/11 too many coincidences don't add up and the way those buildings fell... Looked off from when I saw it tbh

Signal is a private messaging network apparantly... Like WhatsApp but completely private somehow.. I'm not sure about it all yet... I'm debating putting my smartphone away (like I have done a few times of late) and switching back to my 2f phone and only accessing Internet via the laptop.... Unfortunate that most of my friends use WhatsApp though 😂

I've not seen that video you've shared @DreamDolly so will be sure to watch it when I have finished work
Just watched the video @DreamDolly. What a strange thing to do but I guess she must have had a screw loose somewhere to have gone to all that effort to lie.

Going back to flying, does anyone have any good info on that plane that went missing and was never found (MH370)? That story has always fascinated me. How can a plane just disappear in this day and age!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This is the Tania Head story, and be warned, it’s utterly unbelievable how she managed to pull this off.!! I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Wow! I’ve just listened to it. Incredible stuff. They do say that to be a good liar you have to have an excellent memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I’m sure there was a documentary on channel 4 quite a few years ago. I will re-watch as I can only recall the gist of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
9/11 is the deepest of rabbit holes but these are my 2 favourites resources, long interview/podcast but so interesting all the way through!

Both centre around what happened to the passengers - as the original jets weren't what crashed into the towers - but go on to explain everything else and ties into what we're experiencing today. If anyone looks at them lemme know what you think

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nothing new here but nice article re Charles Walker

My cousin had the astra zeneca vac yest. Shes 71 today. She is pro vaccine but today said she didnt think she was going to make 71. She said she felt so bad in the early hours she thought she was dying. She had
shakes so bad she couldnt stop, raging temp, bad headache and was violently sick. She said shes really unsure about her next jab. She reported it to her gps and they just said these are normal side effects. She said shes never been affected by any jab b4 and has flu jab every year. Her grandson who is 30 had it as hes a dr of psychology and he said hes never felt so ill and couldnt hold a cup or even lift his head up from pillow. His gf has colleagues who have all had similar side effects. The govt really aren't being upfront with ppl at all. Noone comes out and says how bad they are.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else seen this?

The statistics on this are truly scary

Reading this is so heartbreaking. How anyone could rehome their 8 month old puppy because they are too “energetic” is just awful

We are our rescue dogs 4th and final home. When we got her she was only 2yrs old!
One of her owners got rid of her because "she got big". She's bloody German shepherd ffs! Nothing will ever surprise me when it comes to irresponsible owners

I watched this yesterday! It's unbelievable what she got away with and how far she could take her lie. I knew she would never be prosecuted, and I had to agree with Kendall that she did end up raising awareness and money, but what she did was disgusting!

Here we go...

"Israel’s health department has released an official app that will allow those who are vaccinated — around 40% of the population so far — to obtain a so-called “green pass” to gain access to entertainment and leisure facilities."

Not surprising is it. Thing is, they keep finding these new varients... so what does that mean for the vaccinated people when they find out that maybe the vaccine doesn't work as well for those varients? What happens to the people that haven't had a booster?
Surely they'll always be months and months behind due to the amount of people that need to be vaccinated. I just can't see how this is going to work without causing discrimination to those that can't, or won't keep up with umpteen jabs a year

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s a good video about 9/11. There’s a few more that I’ve seen, one of them is from a man called Paul Hellyer, who was in charge of the Canadian military, and was responsible for consolidating the Canadian army, airforce and navy together to make one unified defence force. So basically he knows what he’s talking about!!

@Cupcakemum - And anyone else who watched the Tania Head story, please watch this documentary about her. I saw it yesterday, and it goes into much more (really shocking) detail about her lies and how she was able to manipulate people into believing her story. Also, there are rumours that this story is going to be turned into a film!!..

My cousin had the astra zeneca vac yest. Shes 71 today. She is pro vaccine but today said she didnt think she was going to make 71. She said she felt so bad in the early hours she thought she was dying. She had
shakes so bad she couldnt stop, raging temp, bad headache and was violently sick. She said shes really unsure about her next jab. She reported it to her gps and they just said these are normal side effects. She said shes never been affected by any jab b4 and has flu jab every year. Her grandson who is 30 had it as hes a dr of psychology and he said hes never felt so ill and couldnt hold a cup or even lift his head up from pillow. His gf has colleagues who have all had similar side effects. The govt really aren't being upfront with ppl at all. Noone comes out and says how bad they are.
Oh, I’m so sorry to hear about your poor cousin, that must be so worrying for her, and the GP doesn’t sound like he was bothered, which is so awful!! It seems to me that GP’s are being urged to vaccinate as many as they can, which obviously isn’t helpful if someone has a bad reaction to it! I hope she’s feeling better soon though..❤

Just watched the video @DreamDolly. What a strange thing to do but I guess she must have had a screw loose somewhere to have gone to all that effort to lie.

Going back to flying, does anyone have any good info on that plane that went missing and was never found (MH370)? That story has always fascinated me. How can a plane just disappear in this day and age!?
I remember something really weird that happened after that plane dissapeared. Apparently, there was this random guy who got sent these creepy coded messages on his twitter account, and one of them was the coordinates that were supposed to be where the plane “dissapeared” to!! He also got another message which was in morse code, and when translated it said something about the flight being taken over by something that “wasn’t human” I think the guy was called “Ty Strayed Away” or something similar!!
I will have a look and see if I can find something about it. And how amazing that we are all interested in these “conspiracies”!!! and it makes a nice change to watch videos on something other than the bloody virus!!

I’ve found the video explaining the weird messages that were about the missing Maylasian Plane, that got sent to this random guy on Twitter!! The whole thing really freaked me out when I first heard about it.!! 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is Paul Hellyer-Ex Canadian Defense Minister talking about 9/11

Paul Hellyer talking about Aliens...😱!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
9/11 is the deepest of rabbit holes but these are my 2 favourites resources, long interview/podcast but so interesting all the way through!

Both centre around what happened to the passengers - as the original jets weren't what crashed into the towers - but go on to explain everything else and ties into what we're experiencing today. If anyone looks at them lemme know what you think

I’ll watch this tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Here’s another creepy story about a missing plane, except this one supposedly “landed” 55 YEARS after it took off!!...

This is another interesting video about 9/11, from a former CIA agent.

@Samantha365 - How is your cousin feeling now? Is she feeling better yet?

I’ve finally found the 9/11 documentary that I was trying to find yesterday!! This is the one by “Loose Change”, and I remember watching it last year with my hubby. It’s well worth watching!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
I remember something really weird that happened after that plane dissapeared. Apparently, there was this random guy who got sent these creepy coded messages on his twitter account, and one of them was the coordinates that were supposed to be where the plane “dissapeared” to!! He also got another message which was in morse code, and when translated it said something about the flight being taken over by something that “wasn’t human” I think the guy was called “Ty Strayed Away” or somethingsimilar!!

I’ve found the video explaining the weird messages that were about the missing Maylasian Plane, that got sent to this random guy on Twitter!! The whole thing really freaked me out when I first heard about it.!! 😱
I didn’t know anything about this! I was fascinated by the disappearance of MH370 at the time, and felt instinctively that there was something very strange indeed about the whole business. It also surprised me how quickly the story seemed to vanish from the news and become effectively forgotten and I didn’t follow afterwards myself.

I felt very eerie indeed whilst watching the video you posted, but found the presenter’s arch and flippant manner off-putting and began to have doubts when the “strange creatures” footage was included. I nonetheless disappeared down as much of a bunny-burrow as I could, and it appears that these particular developments have been widely debunked.

https://www.quora.com/q/debunkingdoomsday/The-absurd-story-of-strayedaway-FAKE-FAKE-FAKE?share=1

2FD1CEF4-49C8-4756-A081-9500DE5718DF.jpeg

“THEY ARE NOT HUMAN” still gives me crazy goosebumps, though! 😱

• Heart
I didn’t know anything about this! I was fascinated by the disappearance of MH370 at the time, and felt instinctively that there was something very strange indeed about the whole business. It also surprised me how quickly the story seemed to vanish from the news and become effectively forgotten and I didn’t follow afterwards myself.

I felt very eerie indeed whilst watching the video you posted, but found the presenter’s arch and flippant manner off-putting and began to have doubts when the “strange freatures” footage was included. I nonetheless disappeared down as much of a bunny-burrow as I could, and it appears that these particular developments have been widely debunked.

https://www.quora.com/q/debunkingdoomsday/The-absurd-story-of-strayedaway-FAKE-FAKE-FAKE?share=1

View attachment 434164

“THEY ARE NOT HUMAN” still gives me crazy goosebumps, though! 😱
It’s definitely a creepy story, and I remember seeing an interview with Ty, where he absolutely denied it being false. I suppose, if there was something dodgy going on, anything is going to be labelled false. I also heard about a rumour that the reason the flight went down was because it was shot at by the American military, and the wreckage has been found, but they cannot show any evidence because the parts that have been found show clear signs of being “shot down”. So, as it’s still unsolved, these theories are going to continue!! It’s really shocking though, that you could still (in this day & age) get on an aircraft, and never be seen again!!

I’ve found another interesting video about Flight MH370. This one goes into a bit more detail, but I still believe that it was shot down and that’s why it will never be “found”. I also think that there was some truth in the Ty Strayed Away story, as it’s just so nuts!! Anyway, I’m interested in other theories!!

ETA - I wonder if anyone ever “sent nudes” to Ty 😂

Last edited:
MH370 has always fascinated me, the conspiracy I found most interesting was that there were 4 patent holders for a type of microchip onboard, then I read Jacob Rothschild became the owner by default after the plane disappeared. http://muslimnewsmagazine.tv/disappearance of malaysian airlines mh-370.html

Also the Diego Garcia conspiracy where on people reported a low flying aircraft headed for the island and the pilot had practiced landing there on his simulator in the months prior to the disappearance. Of course it was all denied etc, I always wanted to find out what happened to them. How awful for their families to never get real closure and have all these theories circulating.

I even seen something written that mh370 was actually crashed as mh17 over Ukraine! So many conspiracies surrounding these events, nothing like ive seen over any other air disasters.

• Heart
MH370 has always fascinated me, the conspiracy I found most interesting was that there were 4 patent holders for a type of microchip onboard, then I read Jacob Rothschild became the owner by default after the plane disappeared. http://muslimnewsmagazine.tv/disappearance of malaysian airlines mh-370.html

Also the Diego Garcia conspiracy where on people reported a low flying aircraft headed for the island and the pilot had practiced landing there on his simulator in the months prior to the disappearance. Of course it was all denied etc, I always wanted to find out what happened to them. How awful for their families to never get real closure and have all these theories circulating.

I even seen something written that mh370 was actually crashed as mh17 over Ukraine! So many conspiracies surrounding these events, nothing like ive seen over any other air disasters.
Yes, I’ve heard about the MH17 and MH370 mix up conspiracies. It’s really shocking when you think about it, that an aircraft can just vanish into thin air and never be found!! That’s why I’m interested in ALL the theories about it. The Ty strayed away is so creepy, and I still believe it, and the other theory about it being shot down could well be true, as the authorities are never going to allow any photos getting out. So who knows? I always think, unless the mystery is actually solved, any potential theories could well be true!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.