Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA - I wonder if anyone ever “sent nudes” to Ty 😂
😂😂🤣

That was a very interesting watch, but the "shot down" theory has always seemed the most likely to me also. As for Ty, my gut tells me he himself was a victim of whatever this "prank" may or may not have been. I really like the "early stuff" but there's a sharp decline in the quality of the material as it goes along!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
😂😂🤣

That was a very interesting watch, but the "shot down" theory has always seemed the most likely to me also. As for Ty, my gut tells me he himself was a victim of whatever this "prank" may or may not have been. I really like the "early stuff" but there's a sharp decline in quality as it goes along!
The thing that made me believe Ty, was when he got sent coordinates, and people on Twitter started putting forward theories, and there was this one girl who basically decoded it, and she was very vocal about the whole “They are not human” stuff being true. Then when Ty was sent this weird message in Indonesian about “deleting everything” this girl suddenly bailed out, and deleted her account. Some people said she was actually threatened by someone to “stop digging”, but no one managed to find out if she was who she said she was (if that makes sense!!). Also, if the plane was shot down what was the reason behind it??

ETA- Have you ever listened to the pilot’s last call to the control tower? If you listen carefully, you can almost hear a noise that sounds like the cockpit door being “forced” open, and the pilot’s voice changes completely. Some people have said that he could have had a gun or something put to his head, or that he saw something that “wasn’t human” as the Ty account said. It’s certainly a head scratcher, and (I think) it’s unlikely to ever be solved, which must be just heartbreaking for all the families who lost their loved ones on that flight.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This is interesting - the comments have linked timestamps to some key moments. I find a lot of what he says here and in general to be quite profound and I've never bought into the narrative that the media is absolutely desperate to have us believe about him.

Not that he isn't a psychopath (like all world and corporate leaders imo) but you would hope that eventually the desire of a world leader/country to be sovereign and powerful in their own right would win out over a global communist takeover. Clearly not our government who have happily decimated their personal and political reputations to jump on the COVID gravy train and sell us all down the river, but hopefully figures like Putin can be the blocker to this happening on a global scale. I do believe the UK is finished however unless we collectively buck up our ideas sometime soon and take back our freedom.

On a tangent now but it baffles me how people can condemn Putin but genuinely believe someone like Obama is a good person just because the media told them so 😂 as if he hasn't literally murdered thousands of people in the Middle East at the very least. The relentless arse-licking he got from the press and continues to get from people on social media cringes me out so much

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The thing that made me believe Ty, was when he got sent coordinates, and people on Twitter started putting forward theories, and there was this one girl who basically decoded it, and she was very vocal about the whole “They are not human” stuff being true. Then when Ty was sent this weird message in Indonesian about “deleting everything” this girl suddenly bailed out, and deleted her account. Some people said she was actually threatened by someone to “stop digging”, but no one managed to find out if she was who she said she was (if that makes sense!!). Also, if the plane was shot down what was the reason behind it??
Yeah, those were the things that most piqued my interest/unsettled me; there’s something very sinister in all that. The intrigue surrounding what he had been sent and some of the initial replies and decoding of messages is compelling and chilling, but the stuff about Stephen Hawking, “they are us but they’re not us”, “they will thus find you” etc and the April 18 date broke the spell somewhat. I feel there’s definitely something to all this, but I know not what.

As to why? This is an interesting perspective:

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/c...racy-theory-was-mh370-shot-down-over-vietnam/

and some reasoned contemporaneous speculation:

https://theaviationist.com/2014/03/19/mh370-shot-down/

ETA- Have you ever listened to the pilot’s last call to the control tower? If you listen carefully, you can almost hear a noise that sounds like the cockpit door being “forced” open, and the pilot’s voice changes completely. Some people have said that he could have had a gun or something put to his head, or that he saw something that “wasn’t human” as the Ty account said. It’s certainly a head scratcher, and (I think) it’s unlikely to ever be solved, which must be just heartbreaking for all the families who lost their loved ones on that flight.
Is that the brief call made by the co-pilot from his mobile, or the “Alright, good night” utterance (are these one in the same)? I haven’t been able to find any recordings... could you be a Doll and provide a li’l linky-winky?

Reactions: 3
Here’s another creepy story about a missing plane, except this one supposedly “landed” 55 YEARS after it took off!!...

This is another interesting video about 9/11, from a former CIA agent.

@Samantha365 - How is your cousin feeling now? Is she feeling better yet?

I’ve finally found the 9/11 documentary that I was trying to find yesterday!! This is the one by “Loose Change”, and I remember watching it last year with my hubby. It’s well worth watching!!

@DreamDolly thanks Dolly. She said she feels ok today thankfully. 🙂xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh that’s great news!! Hopefully she’s over it now ❤

It was the call the pilot made to a control tower, so an official call. There’s something in the background of the call that people were picking up on, like his whole “cheery” persona just changed. The video I heard it on was the Shane Dawson one, where he interviewed Ty (strayed away). I’ll have a look for it, and post it for you. Also, I agree with everything your saying about the coded messages, and then the girl who was supposedly helping him deletes her Twitter, it just added to the mystery, and made it more sinister (for me anyway!!). The whole thing really got under my skin, and I’d love to know the real truth!! Anyway, I’m going to find the Shane video (if it’s still available)

Ok, I’ve found the episode. It’s actually at the beginning, and it’s the one where he interviews Ty.

You know he got heat for making some real sick comments about Willow Smith and looking for images of babies. I don’t like him at all.

• Heart
  • Wow
You know he got heat for making some real sick comments about Willow Smith and looking for images of babies. I don’t like him at all.
He’s a creep. There was a video of his on a previous CT Someone pointed out what a scumbag he is and it was removed. The poster (Joan) who used to be here, said they didn’t know about him and removed it.

There are absolutely no excuses for his behaviour, and it’s only right that he lost his career over what happened. I should have put a disclaimer on the post, and I wish I had done, as what he did was unforgivable.

He’s a creep. There was a video of his on a previous CT Someone pointed out what a scumbag he is and it was removed. The poster (Joan) who used to be here, said they didn’t know about him and removed it.
I think I will ask if it can be removed. I think that’s definitely the right thing to do.

My cousin had the astra zeneca vac yest. Shes 71 today. She is pro vaccine but today said she didnt think she was going to make 71. She said she felt so bad in the early hours she thought she was dying. She had
shakes so bad she couldnt stop, raging temp, bad headache and was violently sick. She said shes really unsure about her next jab. She reported it to her gps and they just said these are normal side effects. She said shes never been affected by any jab b4 and has flu jab every year. Her grandson who is 30 had it as hes a dr of psychology and he said hes never felt so ill and couldnt hold a cup or even lift his head up from pillow. His gf has colleagues who have all had similar side effects. The govt really aren't being upfront with ppl at all. Noone comes out and says how bad they are.
My mums getting the pfizer vaccine tommorow. She’s 69, I’m terrified :(

• Sad
Oh that’s great news!! Hopefully she’s over it now ❤

It was the call the pilot made to a control tower, so an official call. There’s something in the background of the call that people were picking up on, like his whole “cheery” persona just changed. The video I heard it on was the Shane Dawson one, where he interviewed Ty (strayed away). I’ll have a look for it, and post it for you. Also, I agree with everything your saying about the coded messages, and then the girl who was supposedly helping him deletes her Twitter, it just added to the mystery, and made it more sinister (for me anyway!!). The whole thing really got under my skin, and I’d love to know the real truth!! Anyway, I’m going to find the Shane video (if it’s still available)

Ok, I’ve found the episode. It’s actually at the beginning, and it’s the one where he interviews Ty.

Can someone from admin please remove the video from this post please? Thankyou!!

@Lisdiz @Blade Runner - I’ve asked admin to remove the video from the post. I should never have posted his video.

My mums getting the pfizer vaccine tommorow. She’s 69, I’m terrified :(
My mum had the Pfizer vaccine recently, and was really unwell. She’s much better now, but she’s still so tired all the time, and she seems really forgetful, almost like a “brain fog”. I don’t know whether she will ever get back to normal. Also, a poster on here was saying that a family member had the vaccine, and they were unwell straight after, although they seem better today. I know many people are feeling unwell after having it, but most of them are a lot better after a day or so.
I hope everything goes ok, and please let us know how she gets on.

Last edited:
What does everyone think about “Chemtrails”? Do you think they are harmless? Or, is something more sinister going on? This is a really interesting video on Chemtrails, and explaining what they are, and why they are there...🧐

ETA-I’m really loving all these “conspiracies”!!!
❤

What does everyone think about “Chemtrails”? Do you think they are harmless? Or, is something more sinister going on? This is a really interesting video on Chemtrails, and explaining what they are, and why they are there...🧐

I think it's weather manipulation, I see them all the time! I'm not sure I believe the theories about heavy metals being pumped into the air but who knows?! Everyone in power pretty much denies they are a thing and weather manipulation isn't mentioned by the news etc so it's like it doesn't happen.

@Lisdiz @Blade Runner - The video has been deleted by admin now. Once again, I’m sorry for posting it. ❤

I think it's weather manipulation, I see them all the time! I'm not sure I believe the theories about heavy metals being pumped into the air but who knows?! Everyone in power pretty much denies they are a thing and weather manipulation isn't mentioned by the news etc so it's like it doesn't happen.
I once saw a video about Chemtrails, and it was this woman who used to work in the military, and it was her job to order all these chemicals that would end up being used in Chemtrails. I think there’s some truth to it, as too many people have spoken out about them. Also, I’m not sure what country your in, but they seem to be more prevalent in the US, and I hardly ever see them where i live!!

Last edited:
I was just reading the old Hollywood thread, and someone posted that they were a cleaner for an elderly lady who lived next door to Bob hope , said he was the most evil man but wouldn't elaborate on more about it, anyway so I searched online and there's a lady by the name of brice Taylor who's written a book called thanks for the memories, she claims to be a project monarch mind control victim , owned by hope and pimped out to presidents , a 'million dollar baby' 🙁 honestly haven't seen anything like that before apart from on this thread! I've not got the nerve to post something like this on any other thread but this one. I didn't know anyone had spoken out about mk ultra etc as a victim, I thought it was all conspiracy and leaked documents. How absolutely awful for the woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was just reading the old Hollywood thread, and someone posted that they were a cleaner for an elderly lady who lived next door to Bob hope , said he was the most evil man but wouldn't elaborate on more about it, anyway so I searched online and there's a lady by the name of brice Taylor who's written a book called thanks for the memories, she claims to be a project monarch mind control victim , owned by hope and pimped out to presidents , a 'million dollar baby' 🙁 honestly haven't seen anything like that before apart from on this thread! I've not got the nerve to post something like this on any other thread but this one. I didn't know anyone had spoken out about mk ultra etc as a victim, I thought it was all conspiracy and leaked documents. How absolutely awful for the woman.
I saw this on Facebook that references project “monarch”. I’m going to see what else I can find. Also, just to say, that I completely believe that MK Ultra was real and definitely happened.
It all started after WW2, when the Americans made an offer to Hitler’s top scientists ( who included
Vernon von Brauen, he was Hitler’s top rocket scientist, and he went to America to begin work on the Saturn 5 Rocket that was used for the Apollo moon landings, and was credited for being one of the people who created NASA)
These scientists were brought to America under the CIA’s project “Paperclip”. They had to either hand over all their scientific papers, and work for the US government, or get handed over to the Allied forces, and potentially end up in prison for the rest of their lives. Obviously, they chose to go to America, and once there, were ordered to work on a top secret government program, that would effectively “brainwash” people. This “experiment” was MK Ultra. There are so many stories and myths surrounding this project, and one of the most disturbing was when 4 prisoners were taken to the secret laboratory where all these experiments were taking place, and these poor men were injected with liquid LSD, several times a day, for four days straight. This was supposed to show how long it would take to “break” the human mind. No one knows what happened to the 4 men after the experiment finished. It’s incredibly disturbing, and I’ve heard that they never stopped experimenting on people, and that they are still doing it....😱

ETA - I couldn’t link the Facebook post, but I’ve found another article about it..

Last edited:
  • Sad
I saw this on Facebook that references project “monarch”. I’m going to see what else I can find. Also, just to say, that I completely believe that MK Ultra was real and definitely happened.
It all started after WW2, when the Americans made an offer to Hitler’s top scientists ( who included
Vernon von Brauen, he was Hitler’s top rocket scientist, and he went to America to begin work on the Saturn 5 Rocket that was used for the Apollo moon landings, and was credited for being one of the people who created NASA)
These scientists were brought to America under the CIA’s project “Paperclip”. They had to either hand over all their scientific papers, and work for the US government, or get handed over to the Allied forces, and potentially end up in prison for the rest of their lives. Obviously, they chose to go to America, and once there, were ordered to work on a top secret government program, that would effectively “brainwash” people. This “experiment” was MK Ultra. There are so many stories and myths surrounding this project, and one of the most disturbing was when 4 prisoners were taken to the secret laboratory where all these experiments were taking place, and these poor men were injected with liquid LSD, several times a day, for four days straight. This was supposed to show how long it would take to “break” the human mind. No one knows what happened to the 4 men after the experiment finished. It’s incredibly disturbing, and I’ve heard that they never stopped experimenting on people, and that they are still doing it....😱

ETA - I couldn’t link the Facebook post, but I’ve found another article about it..

Oh wow those poor 4 men, how horrendous. Oh I totally believe the MK ultra stuff isn't a conspiracy along with paper clip and a few other 'theories' that have been posted on this thread. It's so messed up that they can get away with this while the general population is unaware.
I was reading an overview on this website about Brice Taylor's book, it looks like quite an old site but has tabs on the NWO , Chemtrails, bluebeam and so many more mentioned on here. I've just come across it tonight when searching on Brice
Taylor. https://educate-yourself.org/mc/nwomcbturireview.shtml

I've always wondered about the triplets / brothers who were the subject of the documentary three identical strangers, they were separated at birth, placed with 3 different families all of varying economic situations and their lives were studied as some sort of sick experiment, I wonder who was studying that? Who was in charge and why? What was the outcome of their findings? How could they do that to these kids? How many other families did this happen to and who were the parents? One of the brothers committed suicide before the documentary was filmed. So sad. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Identical_Strangers

• Wow
  • Sad
Can someone from admin please remove the video from this post please? Thankyou!!

@Lisdiz @Blade Runner - I’ve asked admin to remove the video from the post. I should never have posted his video.

My mum had the Pfizer vaccine recently, and was really unwell. She’s much better now, but she’s still so tired all the time, and she seems really forgetful, almost like a “brain fog”. I don’t know whether she will ever get back to normal. Also, a poster on here was saying that a family member had the vaccine, and they were unwell straight after, although they seem better today. I know many people are feeling unwell after having it, but most of them are a lot better after a day or so.
I hope everything goes ok, and please let us know how she gets on.
I will let you know, thanks Dolly. We used to always be on the same page with news and political views but Covid has really split us in two. It’s sad. The scaremongering and propaganda has really got too her, she won’t hear of anything negative about the jab she wants her life to get back too normal and I do too! Breaks my heart all of this!
I don’t post a lot, I work full time and have 2 young children so I don’t have much time but I’m always lurking and watching and thank you all for your contributions, you say what I think and I know I’m not alone! 😘

• Heart
Oh wow those poor 4 men, how horrendous. Oh I totally believe the MK ultra stuff isn't a conspiracy along with paper clip and a few other 'theories' that have been posted on this thread. It's so messed up that they can get away with this while the general population is unaware.
I was reading an overview on this website about Brice Taylor's book, it looks like quite an old site but has tabs on the NWO , Chemtrails, bluebeam and so many more mentioned on here. I've just come across it tonight when searching on Brice
Taylor. https://educate-yourself.org/mc/nwomcbturireview.shtml

I've always wondered about the triplets / brothers who were the subject of the documentary three identical strangers, they were separated at birth, placed with 3 different families all of varying economic situations and their lives were studied as some sort of sick experiment, I wonder who was studying that? Who was in charge and why? What was the outcome of their findings? How could they do that to these kids? How many other families did this happen to and who were the parents? One of the brothers committed suicide before the documentary was filmed. So sad. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Identical_Strangers
Oh, that book sounds very interesting!! I’m going to have a look out for that!!
Regarding BlueBeam, I’m also obsessed with this!! There was this French-Canadian journalist who was one of the first people to write about BlueBeam, his name was Serge Monaste, and he died under mysterious circumstances, even though he was only 51. He left behind a wife, and 2 young children, and even though his wife tried hard to dissapear (as she knew her life could be in danger) and moved to Australia, her children were taken away from her care, and I think she had to go back to Canada. BlueBeam is such a rabbit hole, and I’ve spent countless hours researching the fake alien invasion, and I even spent a couple of days recently looking into the so called “God Gene” which is something that the vaccine apparently “turns off”. There was even a recent video about the holographic technology that is available now, and this video absolutely blew my mind when I saw it!! And this video is 3 years old, so can you imagine how far this technology has come?!!!
Let me know what you think of this!!

Here’s another video on BlueBeam..

@Lalala17 - Thankyou for your kind words!! 😘. You are definitely not alone in this. There are plenty of people who are questioning and researching what’s going on, rather than blindly swallowing what the MSM tells us!! I know you said you were “lurking” on this thread, but it would be great if you also joined in!! Keep safe!! 😍❤

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
@Lisdiz @Blade Runner - The video has been deleted by admin now. Once again, I’m sorry for posting it. ❤

I once saw a video about Chemtrails, and it was this woman who used to work in the military, and it was her job to order all these chemicals that would end up being used in Chemtrails. I think there’s some truth to it, as too many people have spoken out about them. Also, I’m not sure what country your in, but they seem to be more prevalent in the US, and I hardly ever see them where i live!!
Hey no need to apologies.
have you ever seen dry rain? It makes me sound crazy but I have seen what would have looked like rain coming down from the sky, but nothing was getting wet. Skin, cars, clothing, paved,not. Nothing. Dispute the fact there was a rain storm in terms of the droplets coming down. Absolutely crazy.

I have also seen huge shifts in the sky, moving from blue to grey full of clouds within half an hour of chemtrailing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh, that book sounds very interesting!! I’m going to have a look out for that!!
Regarding BlueBeam, I’m also obsessed with this!! There was this French-Canadian journalist who was one of the first people to write about BlueBeam, his name was Serge Monaste, and he died under mysterious circumstances, even though he was only 51. He left behind a wife, and 2 young children, and even though his wife tried hard to dissapear (as she knew her life could be in danger) and moved to Australia, her children were taken away from her care, and I think she had to go back to Canada. BlueBeam is such a rabbit hole, and I’ve spent countless hours researching the fake alien invasion, and I even spent a couple of days recently looking into the so called “God Gene” which is something that the vaccine apparently “turns off”. There was even a recent video about the holographic technology that is available now, and this video absolutely blew my mind when I saw it!! And this video is 3 years old, so can you imagine how far this technology has come?!!!
Let me know what you think of this!!

Here’s another video on BlueBeam..

@Lalala17 - Thankyou for your kind words!! 😘. You are definitely not alone in this. There are plenty of people who are questioning and researching what’s going on, rather than blindly swallowing what the MSM tells us!! I know you said you were “lurking” on this thread, but it would be great if you also joined in!! Keep safe!! 😍❤
Wow the holograms are amazing, I'd love the see them in person, It looks crazy on a video, I can't even imagine being that family. What is it like when they put their hands out to 'touch' the animals and when the whale splashed down do the people in the traditional 'splash zone' actually flinch like the would at sea world or something.
Recently I started a new job and was doing the mandatory training that comes with onboarding, they had the traditional events like fire , flood and earthquake covered, then I guess they've more recently added in the pandemic but alien invasion was also listed as a reason for the business continuity plan to be used. Like just alongside fire and flood like a standard event! I was a bit taken aback after learning of project bluebeam last year as I guess in the past I would have just laughed something like that off as light hearted humour . It's an American company as well!

Did you see the Seattle hologram new year celebrations they did in the place of traditional fireworks? Massive bluebeam/ ufo vibes are they were amazing! Again, I'd have loved to see that in person.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.