Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just read through this. The more time goes on and the shady lying politicians divulge a bit more on the quiet the more i think we are truly fked!
It always makes me laugh when Rachel Johnson does her LBC Radio show (she’s on now) because she asks all these questions about the lockdown, and tonight she’s saying “how long will it be before we can meet our friends in the park for a coffee without getting arrested”, and I’m like, WTF is she on about? Her brother is the bloody prime minister, does she honestly expect people to believe that SHE would EVER get arrested for sitting in a park with her friends?? She could probably have a bloody street party and nothing would happen!! I’ve got to say, I don’t know who I dislike more on LBC, Rachel bloody princess Johnson, or James the ginger cockwomble O’Brien!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It always makes me laugh when Rachel Johnson does her LBC Radio show (she’s on now) because she asks all these questions about the lockdown, and tonight she’s saying “how long will it be before we can meet our friends in the park for a coffee without getting arrested”, and I’m like, WTF is she on about? Her brother is the bloody prime minister, does she honestly expect people to believe that SHE would EVER get arrested for sitting in a park with her friends?? She could probably have a bloody street party and nothing would happen!! I’ve got to say, I don’t know who I dislike more on LBC, Rachel bloody princess Johnson, or James the ginger cockwomble O’Brien!!!
Cockwomble 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cockwomble 😂🤣😂
I think that’s my new favourite word!! 🤪😂😂😂

Lis did you manage to watch that Chemtrails video I posted?? It’s well worth watching, as the woman in it used to work in the American Airforce, and was actually in charge of buying these chemicals on their behalf. It’s definitely the best video I’ve seen on the subject!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Been loving all your posts, thank you all x
Aww, Thankyou for always being so supportive!! You are a true friend on this thread!! 😘
I’ve got another creepy story if anyone is interested?..
Has anyone ever heard the story of Carl Tanzler and the corpse “bride”? Oh, it’s a wild one, and it’s a truly wild tale!!
The story is about a doctor (Carl) who fell in love with one of his patients, a young girl who had TB. It’s what happened to the poor girl after she died that is one of the most bizarre and disturbing things that I’ve ever heard of...and it’s just perfect for a cold and windy Sunday night..( just don’t blame any nightmares on me!! ) 🙀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg, I can't believe he did that! And to think that time wise it was quite recent... and that he got away with it!😱
My husband walked in and heard it, then said " god you watch some tit". Then he stayed and continued listening to it 😂

I've just started watching the true crime series on netflix about Elisa Lam and the Cecil Hotel.
No spoilers!
I'm only 2 episodes in, but I feel The Cecil Hotel is my next rabbit hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Regarding the Damien Nettles case, I saw this video that references “unsolved mysteries” from the the 90’s, and Damien’s case is included. I thought I’d post it just incase anyone isn’t familiar with it.

This is an overview of the case by his family..

I was meaning to get back to you about your post Lis. This “dry rain” that you have seen sounds really weird!! Have you got any idea what it could be?..

I wonder if it has something to do with Chemtrails?

I’ve been searching for this video, and finally found it!! The woman speaking here is a former American Airforce whistleblower, who proves that Chemtrails are most definitely real! @Lisdiz - I think you’ll find this really interesting, after your post about dry rain. Let me know what you think..

There was a new clip from the late 70s early 80s where it was stated that parts of Devon and Cornwall had been sprayed by plane and people developed Leukaemia. Yet people still deny. Thank you for this dolly. I do t know why, but I am not getting notifications. Brave lady. 100% believe chemtrails are real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Not that I ever doubted it but Israel rolling out 'freedom passports' makes them an absolute certainty for the UK IMO. I did think we'd be the first domino to fall tbh as we seem to be the epicentre of this nonsense. Piers Morgan's tweet is absolutely vile too.

I hope I'm wrong about everything I write I really do. I'm constantly checking myself for confirmation bias and deleted my Twitter specifically because I feel it's an echo chamber where you can easily get whipped into a frenzy. But it's extremely difficult when they continue to prove me right every damn day.

I also find the "jabs into the arms" wording here extremely vulgar and sinister. Everything they say is calculated - I remember Gareth Icke noting the introduction of 'mutation' into their briefing vocab around November time and look what happened there. Seems like we're a hop skip and a jump away from "extraordinary feat - administering a total of 15 million chips into the arms of British citizens" 👀

It's funny how microchips are considered peak CT fodder but Satan's baby and millionaire Klaus Schwebe who's somehow in charge of resetting our world seems certain we'll have them so unfortunately I think he's worth listening to.

1613393985013.png

Reactions: 5
I’ve done quite a few 9/11 posts, and in my opinion it was definitely an inside job between the Americans and Israelis. If you’re interested, I can re-post them? But, this story about Tania Head is a wild one!! Honestly, you will be SHOCKED by what happened!!
My own personal view on 9/11 after reading Jim Marrs and watching various videos is that the USA government and CIA etc knew it was going to happen. And instead of thwarting it, let it play out. The explosions in the underground car park pillars to help the twin towers fall, the collapse of building 9. Where’s the plane at the pentagon? They used the tragedy to further their war in Iraq and afghan which was weird as the hijackers were from Saudi. All those innocent folk died..for what
It was the same with Pearl harbour. Winston told Roosevelt it was planned, there’s evidence of the call. But because the American people didn’t want the US to get involved in WW2 they needed a push. Pearl harbour happens and the people suddenly changed their view.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

This guy 😡
Why can he not just duck off

& let me guess, his methods to avoid a climate 'disaster' will require state overreach into every aspect of our private lives unlike anything we've seen before in the Western world (pre-COVID ofc 🤪), limited domestic and international travel and permanent removal of our civil liberties - all on the justification of 'the greater good' at hand. Some interesting parallels to the worldwide pandemic response. Climate lockdowns, anyone?

We're so lucky to have Bill Gates, a man with the carbon footprint of an entire nation, to save us from ourselves :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gates and Blair, what a team! Now we see why Blair is pushing for everything 💲💲💲

• Sick
  • Angry
Ive just set that to record, thanks for the heads up. Its about disinformation, so I hope they're not going to take that opportunity to discredit her

Apparently Prof. Dolores Cahill is on BBC’s Panorama tonight.
While it's a step forward in terms of seeing her on mainstream TV, I can't help but feel its going to be a heavily edited "documentary" where she is made look insane to discredit her. Michael O'Leary of Ryanair infamously dodged Panorama many times for the same reasons, he always said if you want a live debate ill be there otherwise F*** off :ROFLMAO:

First 60 seconds of the video shows the BBC Panorama Agenda

• Sad
Reactions: 6
While it's a step forward in terms of seeing her on mainstream TV, I can't help but feel its going to be a heavily edited "documentary" where she is made look insane to discredit her. Michael O'Leary of Ryanair infamously dodged Panorama many times for the same reasons, he always said if you want a live debate ill be there otherwise F*** off :ROFLMAO:

First 60 seconds of the video shows the BBC Panorama Agenda
Absolutely. It will, I am sure, be very cleverly edited to make those that dare to question the narrative look like uneducated morons but we shall see.

Reactions: 5
Something for everyone to consider signing post news out of Israel whether you're planning on getting it or not not that I think this will change tit unfortunately but it's not a theory anymore!

Hi guys. You will have noticed the media is constantly discussing how our freedom will be severely curtailed should we refuse the vaccine. Having spoken to a politician friend this is very unlikely to be made law. Think Nuremburg code.
I guess the thinking is that if people believe the latest propaganda they will just think.. what the hell and stick their arm out for the trial injection . For anyone who is scared about losing all their freedoms, and also nervous about the vaccine I say wait!!
Let them make it law first !!!!
I DONT believe they can.
Don't be conned into having this because of the fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.