Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was a bit tongue in cheek about those who post here having a little poke at us, getting reptilian CT mixed up with back eye club and complaining our vids are too long. but the joke has gone now and it's not even funny anymore šŸ˜‚
Oh, I thought Iā€™d already done that?? No worries, weā€™re all friends here...šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
You know what really drives me mad on forums and SM. when I say about my friend dying from a vaccination I get jumped on called a lie accused of spreading fear and demands of proof but if I said my friend died from covid I would get a lot of lsympathy and not one person would ask me for proof.
How strange the world is right now

• Sad
Reactions: 15
God what a mess. Finger pointing in all directions

I know, itā€™s really shocking...

Did you look at the new thread ā€œLondon Met and Demonstrationsā€?

Can someone please start a new thread?
Just copy - Favourite Conspiracy Theories #8
Thankies šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.