Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou Annianne, yes it’s been a massive worry, BUT, I’m really really concerned about the second jab, as we are being told that it doesn’t matter if the second jab is a different covid vaccine, but where is the data on this?? Are we expected to believe that Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna etc tested multiple vaccines? Of course they didn’t!! The vaccine in itself is worrying enough, but to literally push 2 different vaccines on people is utter madness, yet no one is saying anything about this on the MSM!!
Instead, we have to look to other sources for our information like Professor Dolores Cahill and Dr Vernon Coleman (God Bless these people).
I posted a video by Dr.Vernon Coleman today. I would ask everyone here who is concerned about this vaccine to post the video to as many people as possible, because if we don’t, how are people going to know what could happen to them??
Dr Coleman makes a valid point when he asked how many people over the age of 80 were included in the vaccine trials? Yet, these are the people who have been first up to get the damn thing!!
Annianne, I’m happy that your dad has seen through the lies, and I’m so sorry to hear about your friend in the US. Can I ask what vaccine she had? And was her second one the same manufacturer as her first one? (Apparently, the CDC in the States are quote - “Shocked” that in the UK, doctors are pushing 2 different covid vaccines by different manufacturers, they think it’s utterly ridiculous, and extremely dangerous!!
Not only has the Covid Vaccines been rushed, and have been given legal indemnity should anything happen to you, there is no independent body that have studied exactly what happens when you give someone 2 vaccines by 2 different manufacturers!!
This is really shocking, and we need to spread the word!! (Apologies for the rant, but I’m genuinely concerned about this!!)
I completely agree. It was Moderna vaccine, really worried for her and her family. To me, the fact that everything is being censored is so damn scary. Democracy has disappeared in our country. I have never been a conspiracy theorist, but how can anybody ignore this now.The conspiracies are coming true! I am actually believing D avid Ic ke now. He's either really switched on or a modern day prophet. His predictions are coming true.
G areth his son doesn't sound too nutty either.
I noticed a lot of strange things happening last year, I was amazed to look on Ga reth Ic k es twitter and see him talking about the very same things.
I really hope you can convince your mum to hold off on the second one.
If this was a trustworthy vaccination scheme we would be able to sue if something went wrong. That's the giveaway.. If ever there was one.
Imagine anyone in a normal world signing up for that.
In a fearful world..... it seems people are lining up.. Wow x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow, i have been sent some messages from a friend, who has seen some very choice comments about CT’s...
Apparently, one girl has reported her friend for “spreading propaganda” about the vaccine not working, that the virus is not as dangerous as the media are saying, and why should anyone be forced to wear a face mask. Apparently the woman is a single mum of 3 kids, and she also “has the nerve to question the lockdown”!!! So, the “friend” has reported her as a terroist!! And also hopes her 3 kids will go into care (so they are away from their “dangerous” mum)
Another was saying how all CT should be put into camps and de-radicalised!!!
And, we are all bleeping idiots!!
Charming isn’t it?!! Not to mention how “All we do is moan about the great reset, and if it was that secret, how do we know about it?!!
I’ve asked my friend not to send me any more information on all this, as it’s just too ridiculous!!

Has anyone been on the question and answers thread? It’s quite funny!! (Just incase anyone needs a lighthearted distraction)!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow, i have been sent some messages from a friend, who has seen some very choice comments about CT’s...
Apparently, one girl has reported her friend for “spreading propaganda” about the vaccine not working, that the virus is not as dangerous as the media are saying, and why should anyone be forced to wear a face mask. Apparently the woman is a single mum of 3 kids, and she also “has the nerve to question the lockdown”!!! So, the “friend” has reported her as a terroist!! And also hopes her 3 kids will go into care (so they are away from their “dangerous” mum)
Charming isn’t it?!! Not to mention how “All we do is moan about the great reset, and if it was that secret, how do we know about it?!!
I’ve asked my friend not to send me any more information on all this, as it’s just too ridiculous!!
Why are people so bothered about other people’s beliefs or views? Is it really affecting them personally? (I don’t agree with you so your wrong attitude) if I don’t like or agree with someone’s opinions even if they are sharing them in social media I simply scroll past and don’t give them a second thought, it’s really not hard to do 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Has anyone been on the question and answers thread? It’s quite funny!! (Just incase anyone needs a lighthearted distraction)!!
With friends like that who needs enemies!
Don’t forget, CTs have mental health problems and should be charged with murder!🙄
It won’t be long till they want CTs burnt at the stake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Why are people so bothered about other people’s beliefs or views? Is it really affecting them personally? (I don’t agree with you so your wrong attitude) if I don’t like or agree with someone’s opinions even if they are sharing them in social media I simply scroll past and don’t give them a second thought, it’s really not hard to do 🙂
Who was it that was quoted saying “I may not agree with what you’re saying, but I will fight with all of my being to make sure you have the right to say it”.

It was a quote that always stuck with me. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw the pictures of Carrie, it's certainly not normal - is it...? I'm trying to stop my brain imagining old Bojo with his big ole belly out dawbed in black ink with them both getting their jollys off 🙈😂

I'm good thanks Dolly. I've decided to sit on it for a bit and see what's said next. I will challenge them that regardless of me having it or not, that if JVT says I can still pass it on then I'd rather not at this point have the jab. Other people have been told that its their choice to have it, so I'm going to wait and see how it plays out with me personally and will seek advice if it ramps up.

I was going to post these pics on the other thread, but I feel like I'll start a war. Its not conspiracy either, but it certainly makes a mockery of what we're being told.

Remember, don't hug granny, dont meet with a mate...and hands face space you plebs!
Do they know something about this deadly disease that we don't 🤔
When are these images from? I’ll happily post them but I know the question will be asked as to how recent the images are.

Reactions: 4
So, GP’s are receiving upwards of £12 for every covid vaccine they do?? No wonder it’s being pushed on to anyone who’ll take it!! He also talks about the “Cytokine Storm” which is what Dolores Cahill is warning about.
Vaccines are a major part of the business planning meetings in general practice. There’s a push for the flu jab every year; had to get man, woman and child vaccinated to hit targets. Saturday clinics helped.

Did anyone catch Jamie Metzl on Maajid before? It was really interesting hearing about how the Chinese are only investigating the response to their covid and not the origins (along with picking their investigators and having a veto), which he said is likely to have come from that Wuhan lab.

Found it interesting to hear him speak of how affluent Wuhan is, with Prada type shops in luxury malls (which is what raised his suspicions), when the media has portrayed it as some “wet-market” shanty town.

Reactions: 3
I agree, but it’s almost become a crime if you think differently from others, or feel concerned about a vaccine that has been rushed through, that has actually killed people, and made others really unwell (like my mum, and others on here). When did questioning a draconian lockdown, that has lost millions of people their jobs and businesses been something that you should be “re-educated” for??
I don’t want to see this kind of rhetoric again, so my friend has promised to not send it to me in future, because it makes me so bloody angry!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankyou Annianne, yes it’s been a massive worry, BUT, I’m really really concerned about the second jab, as we are being told that it doesn’t matter if the second jab is a different covid vaccine, but where is the data on this?? Are we expected to believe that Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna etc tested multiple vaccines? Of course they didn’t!! The vaccine in itself is worrying enough, but to literally push 2 different vaccines on people is utter madness, yet no one is saying anything about this on the MSM!!
Instead, we have to look to other sources for our information like Professor Dolores Cahill and Dr Vernon Coleman (God Bless these people).
I posted a video by Dr.Vernon Coleman today. I would ask everyone here who is concerned about this vaccine to post the video to as many people as possible, because if we don’t, how are people going to know what could happen to them??
Dr Coleman makes a valid point when he asked how many people over the age of 80 were included in the vaccine trials? Yet, these are the people who have been first up to get the damn thing!!
Annianne, I’m happy that your dad has seen through the lies, and I’m so sorry to hear about your friend in the US. Can I ask what vaccine she had? And was her second one the same manufacturer as her first one? (Apparently, the CDC in the States are quote - “Shocked” that in the UK, doctors are pushing 2 different covid vaccines by different manufacturers, they think it’s utterly ridiculous, and extremely dangerous!!
Not only has the Covid Vaccines been rushed, and have been given legal indemnity should anything happen to you, there is no independent body that have studied exactly what happens when you give someone 2 vaccines by 2 different manufacturers!!
This is really shocking, and we need to spread the word!! (Apologies for the rant, but I’m genuinely concerned about this!!)
I’m pretty sure when we got our pup a few years ago we had to ensure the vet used the same vaccine manufacturer for the second puppy vac as those used by the breeders vet for the first. So how on earth can they get away with doing that with humans if they can’t with dogs!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Vaccines are a major part of the business planning meetings in general practice. There’s a push for the flu jab every year; had to get man, woman and child vaccinated to hit targets. Saturday clinics helped.

Did anyone catch Jamie Metzl on Maajid before? It was really interesting hearing about how the Chinese are only investigating the response to their covid and not the origins (along with picking their investigators and having a veto), which he said is likely to have come from that Wuhan lab.

Found it interesting to hear him speak of how affluent Wuhan is, with Prada type shops in luxury malls (which is what raised his suspicions), when the media has portrayed it as some “wet-market” shanty town.
Yes, I heard that interview Majid did about Wuhan. But, I also know that you cannot trust anything the Chinese authorities say!! I believe 💯 that the virus was started in the US at Fort Detrick and then finished in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It never came from a “wet market”!!
With regards to the amount of Chinese citizens who died during the first wave, whatever figure the Chinese said it was is not to be taken seriously, as millions of mobile phones belonging to students suddenly went offline, and this is very telling because in China, everyone HAS to have a government controlled mobile phone that has basically everything about you on there, including your banking details and your health status. They also work as a “traffic light system” which is linked to your social credit score. So, for millions of Chinese students to suddenly go offline, tells me that whatever number they give, to add on the millions of missing students.

I’m pretty sure when we got our pup a few years ago we had to ensure the vet used the same vaccine manufacturer for the second puppy vac as those used by the breeders vet for the first. So how on earth can they get away with doing that with humans if they can’t with dogs!?
They're not supposed to mix the vaccs it's on the manufacturers instructions ,I think it's only England will be doing this NI are deff not don't know about the rest of the world.

Yes, I heard that interview Majid did about Wuhan. But, I also know that you cannot trust anything the Chinese authorities say!! I believe 💯 that the virus was started in the US at Fort Detrick and then finished in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. It never came from a “wet market”!!
With regards to the amount of Chinese citizens who died during the first wave, whatever figure the Chinese said it was is not to be taken seriously, as millions of mobile phones belonging to students suddenly went offline, and this is very telling because in China, everyone HAS to have a government controlled mobile phone that has basically everything about you on there, including your banking details and your health status. They also work as a “traffic light system” which is linked to your social credit score. So, for millions of Chinese students to suddenly go offline, tells me that whatever number they give, to add on the millions of missing students.
The university of Hong Kong did a study and found the true figure to be 232,000 people I remember reading about it ages ago.....How is your Mum doing now ?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They're not supposed to mix the vaccs it's on the manufacturers instructions ,I think it's only England will be doing this NI are deff not don't know about the rest of the world.

The university of Hong Kong did a study and found the true figure to be 232,000 people I remember reading about it ages ago.....How is your Mum doing now ?
It’s really shocking and worrying about the potential mixing of vaccinations, and this is happening because instead of giving a set amount of people both their vaccinations in a 6 week (I think ) time period, they want to vaccinate as many as possible with just one jab!! So, the chances of the people who have already had their first vaccine getting another brand of vaccine is really high, and not only is it wrong to mix chemicals, it could be fatal!! The CDC in America are shocked that this is happening over here. And, where is the data that shows its efficiency? It’s bloody frightening, and as my mum got really unwell after her first jab (Pfizer), there’s no way I’m letting her get her second one!!
With China, I do not believe the figures, because of the student mobile story. And, even though there’s a “fact checking” on the story, I know for sure that the student story is true (we do a lot of business in China) Whatever way you look at it, it’s still really tragic isn’t it?!

@monga - Thanks for asking, she’s a lot better now, but it was really worrying. The weird thing is, even though she’s got over the tummy situation, she’s just really tired all the time, and her arm is still sore. My next door neighbours went for their first vaccine a couple of days ago, and initially she said her arm was hurting, but apparently she’s not been well today..😞
How’s everything where you are? I heard there was a row going on about how many vaccines you are getting? 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s really shocking and worrying about the potential mixing of vaccinations, and this is happening because instead of giving a set amount of people both their vaccinations in a 6 week (I think ) time period, they want to vaccinate as many as possible with just one jab!! So, the chances of the people who have already had their first vaccine getting another brand of vaccine is really high, and not only is it wrong to mix chemicals, it could be fatal!! The CDC in America are shocked that this is happening over here. And, where is the data that shows its efficiency? It’s bloody frightening, and as my mum got really unwell after her first jab (Pfizer), there’s no way I’m letting her get her second one!!
With China, I do not believe the figures, because of the student mobile story. And, even though there’s a “fact checking” on the story, I know for sure that the student story is true (we do a lot of business in China) Whatever way you look at it, it’s still really tragic isn’t it?!

@monga - Thanks for asking, she’s a lot better now, but it was really worrying. The weird thing is, even though she’s got over the tummy situation, she’s just really tired all the time, and her arm is still sore. My next door neighbours went for their first vaccine a couple of days ago, and initially she said her arm was hurting, but apparently she’s not been well today..😞
How’s everything where you are? I heard there was a row going on about how many vaccines you are getting? 😉
Glad your mum’s on the mend.. no we’re good for vaccines we get ours from England the EU wanted to implement the NI protocol to stop vaccines reaching England through the backdoor that is NI but that has a lot of trade implications that they didn’t account for, one of them being American investment to/from England

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Great find, thank you. I had to go to Facebook to watch it though. I do find the sudden appearance of a pregnant Carrie strange. I wonder now if it was a double bluff To make it seem like it’s not really about what it is about,
That was an interesting listen. I’m probably going to be unpopular here but I totally agree with the viewpoint that population has to be reduced. It is an ugly topic but if we allow the now 67m population of the UK to increase by 50% over the next 20 years that scenario is unthinkable. Already during this pandemic there have been situations where supermarkets have been empty. We have hundreds of thousands of people relying on food banks as it is. It’s undeniable that the higher the population, the lower the quality of life.

How you approach it I don’t know. I always liked Billy Connolly’s solution, we all just eat one person each. That cuts down the worlds population by 50% and rids the world of hunger 😂. Joking aside, however you approach this uncomfortable truth, people will be upset. There really are only two solutions, cull the elderly or sterilise the youth. We cannot keep breeding at the rate we are. Boris definitely needs sterilising!

• Haha
When are these images from? I’ll happily post them but I know the question will be asked as to how recent the images are.
I'm not sure, there was no date. You can see the social distancing and one way markings on the floor though, so it's clearly in the last year. Social distancing has been around since March 2019 and its been rammed down our throats for a year how dangerous it all is , so any which way its a blatant rule break

The mental gymnastics people will go to to remain in denial about the great reset astounds me. Firstly it's "that's a conspiracy!" Then when they find out it's clearly out there in black and white it's "okay but it's not like you're saying! If it was bad then why would you know about it!?" then it's "okay they have an agenda but they're an NGO not a government, they have no power!"

Like ???? They've no need to be sly about it when the attitude of the majority is "I don't like it" therefore "it's a conspiracy". In the same way that everyone says "I'm gonna believe a scientist over Sandra from Facebook that the vax is safe", I'm gonna believe the world's 1% when they tell me things are never going back to normal and I (not we) will own nothing and be happy! Meaning they will own it all and we will rent it from them. What could go wrong eh....

This is why I cannot understand why people continue to spout "the CCP did it right! This really shows how little the British are OBEDIENT TO THE STATE. We need a full, CHINESE lockdown. REMOVE whatever human rights I have left. It's the only way to sort this out!"

They are obedient because they are living in a dystopian hellscape. Vaccine passports - otherwise aptly named 'freedom passes - are the express highway to the same system being implemented here too. No one can say they weren't warned. And for the 'couldn't happen here' crew check your privilege, unconscious racism and superiority complex because there is no justification as to why it couldn't. It already has!

1612083845245.png

• Heart
Is this a pisstake 😂 😂 😂 Where are they going to work...? The UK will be a third world country if this farce continues I am confusion

1612084566702.png

Say anything yeah... Except anything anti-vaccine that has been produced in 10 months and they want to make mandatory. Or film an empty hospital, that will get you arrested. Or sit on a park bench, that will get you arrested too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have no idea on the authenticity of this, it's looks to be real and historically every it says has happened
Where did you find do this? I sounder what the rest of the letter said?

That was an interesting listen. I’m probably going to be unpopular here but I totally agree with the viewpoint that population has to be reduced. It is an ugly topic but if we allow the now 67m population of the UK to increase by 50% over the next 20 years that scenario is unthinkable. Already during this pandemic there have been situations where supermarkets have been empty. We have hundreds of thousands of people relying on food banks as it is. It’s undeniable that the higher the population, the lower the quality of life.

How you approach it I don’t know. I always liked Billy Connolly’s solution, we all just eat one person each. That cuts down the worlds population by 50% and rids the world of hunger 😂. Joking aside, however you approach this uncomfortable truth, people will be upset. There really are only two solutions, cull the elderly or sterilise the youth. We cannot keep breeding at the rate we are. Boris definitely needs sterilising!
On an interpersonal level culling or sterilising the population is evil. On a detached, zoomed out level, it’s highly likely and necessary that some form of measure to act as a form of population control would be neended. I can imagine difficult decisions have or will have to be made. We have lost our natural rhythm with nature, are very narcissistic in nature as a species in a general sense. This is evident in our collective entitlement in several regards to our being. Have you watched utopia? I don’t have the answers.
But you could see how and as a collective we are like an out of control virus on this planet because of the sheer destruction we have caused and continue to cause. I do think this is why a greener agenda will be pushed. We all loved travel and this is one way to make it out of reach and more acceptable to stop/highly cut back. No one would willingly giving up everything we have without the fear of death hanging over us.
I used the laughing emoji because of the comment about Boris, not the post as a whole.

Like I said, i am conflicted, because on a personal level I love humans and on a detached level we are destructive as a collective, to various degrees.

My soul has always yearned for simpler times of travelling by horse back and living in smaller communities and more natural houses.

And by culling I mean in the most loose sense of the word, not rounding people up and killing them, maybe more by a new virus, much like what is going on. Much like sending old people back into care homes to kill off a few more, and yes that does make me angry and make my blood boil, it’s a murderous act against the most vulnerable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Where did you find do this? I sounder what the rest of the letter said?

On an interpersonal level culling or sterilising the population is evil. On a detached, zoomed out level, it’s highly likely and necessary that some form of measure to act as a form of population control would be neended. I can imagine difficult decisions have or will have to be made. We have lost our natural rhythm with nature, are very narcissistic in nature as a species in a general sense. This is evident in our collective entitlement in several regards to our being. Have you watched utopia? I don’t have the answers.
But you could see how and as a collective we are like an out of control virus on this planet because of the sheer destruction we have caused and continue to cause. I do think this is why a greener agenda will be pushed. We all loved travel and this is one way to make it out of reach and more acceptable to stop/highly cut back. No one would willingly giving up everything we have without the fear of death hanging over us.
I used the laughing emoji because of the comment about Boris, not the post as a whole.

Like I said, i am conflicted, because on a personal level I love humans and on a detached level we are destructive as a collective, to various degrees.

My soul has always yearned for simpler times of travelling by horse back and living in smaller communities and more natural houses.
The issue for me is the green agenda is it's being pushed by the world's 1% who have no intention of changing their ways. One multi-millionaire with multiple houses, cars, a super-yacht and lifestyle based around frequent long haul travel probably has the carbon footprint equivalent to that of a small nation.

Then when you then consider the carbon footprint of the BILLIONAIRES who are flying to the Davos summit in PRIVATE JETS to push forward an agenda in which car travel is made unaffordable for the masses until it is eventually obsolete disgusts me (Sunak's pay by mile road tax, anyone?). The peasants driving into town on a rainy day or going on an annual short-haul holiday is apparently selfish when our contribution pales in comparison to theirs. I do not consent to being put into period climate lockdowns when private jets exist. The 1% is the virus not us

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.