Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very quiet on here today. I hope everyone is ok? Bit better news regarding my mum, she’s up and about, eating ok, and apart from her sore arm and still feeling fairly tired, she’s on the mend, and honestly, I’ve been so worried about her, so to know that she’s doing better is such a massive relief!!
That’s fantastic news ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Taking the vaccine if you’re not vulnerable is just insane to me. We’re talking about a virus that has something like over 99% survival rate. Why would you take something that is potentially more deadly than the actual virus!! And I’m by no way an anti vaxxer. Both my children have had their vaccinations. Why would you put something in your body to fight off something that you literally have no risk of dying from. And all of the vulnerable people will be vaccinated anyway so there is no logic in it.
I absolutely agree with everything you’ve said. My mum, and others like her, are wanting to take the vaccine because they feel that it’s the only way they are going to be able to get their lives back, and these are elderly people who may not have that long left to live anyway (sorry to be brutal) So they don’t understand why, if they’ve been jabbed, they still have to shield? Why are the government moving the goalposts all the time? My mum also doesn’t understand why they are doing vaccinations in non-sterile areas (like car-parks!! ) for such a deadly virus, it doesn’t make much sense...
I still think the government will make the vaccine mandatory, by issuing vaccine “passports” (Operation Moonshot) And it’s funny how the Chinese government are now saying that they are no longer “recognising” British Passports as revenge over the UK allowing HK residents to escape the Chinese authorities by coming here!!

That’s fantastic news ♥
Oh Thankyou Lis 😘🤗

Here’s the Chinese passport story..

ETA - Glad everyone is ok!! @chanandlerbong @Lisdiz @PaddyDomino @Robrossi ❤

And @Jbf !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I absolutely agree with everything you’ve said. My mum, and others like her, are wanting to take the vaccine because they feel that it’s the only way they are going to be able to get their lives back, and these are elderly people who may not have that long left to live anyway (sorry to be brutal) So they don’t understand why, if they’ve been jabbed, they still have to shield? Why are the government moving the goalposts all the time? My mum also doesn’t understand why they are doing vaccinations in non-sterile areas (like car-parks!! ) for such a deadly virus, it doesn’t make much sense...
I still think the government will make the vaccine mandatory, by issuing vaccine “passports” (Operation Moonshot) And it’s funny how the Chinese government are now saying that they are no longer “recognising” British Passports as revenge over the UK allowing HK residents to escape the Chinese authorities by coming here!!

Oh Thankyou Lis 😘🤗
This will never not make me laugh. How exactly are they escaping by coming to the UK 😂 Leaving HK because their right to protest has been removed and protestors are subject to police brutality, to the UK where... the right to protest has been removed and protestors are subject to police brutality. You could not make it up the cognitive dissonance is unreal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This will never not make me laugh. How exactly are they escaping by coming to the UK 😂 Leaving HK because their right to protest has been removed and protestors are subject to police brutality, to the UK where... the right to protest has been removed and protestors are subject to police brutality. You could not make it up the cognitive dissonance is unreal
I know right!?!! It’s mad!! I’d be interested to know how many of them are now over here but low key wishing they’d stayed put? 😉

Reactions: 1
It’s very quiet on here today. I hope everyone is ok? Bit better news regarding my mum, she’s up and about, eating ok, and apart from her sore arm and still feeling fairly tired, she’s on the mend, and honestly, I’ve been so worried about her, so to know that she’s doing better is such a massive relief!!
Yay! I'm so pleased for you both!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yay! I'm so pleased for you both!! ❤
Thankyou!! Not going to lie, but I was so worried that I was going to loose her, and there’s no way on earth that I wasn’t going to take Pfizer to court if that happened...

Has anyone seen this?? Tony Blair urges the government to take “advantage” of the fact that we are hosting the G7 summit this year, in order to push through a global vaccination passport, because we all know the “elites” are going to roll up their sleeves and take the jab!! When the reality is that the only substance they’ll be ingesting is feckin adrenachrome!!...🙄😉

Here’s the report..

Also, happy to see that Lin Wood is urging his followers to watch the video I posted a few days ago from the film director Paul Rice, who was talking about human trafficking.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Thankyou!! Not going to lie, but I was so worried that I was going to loose her, and there’s no way on earth that I wasn’t going to take Pfizer to court if that happened...

Has anyone seen this?? Tony Blair urges the government to take “advantage” of the fact that we are hosting the G7 summit this year, in order to push through a global vaccination passport, because we all know the “elites” are going to roll up their sleeves and take the jab!! When the reality is that the only substance they’ll be ingesting is feckin adrenachrome!!...🙄😉

Here’s the report..

Also, happy to see that Lin Wood is urging his followers to watch the video I posted a few days ago from the film director Paul Rice, who was talking about human trafficking.
I know many won't understand the implications of ID2020 and the techno-dictatorship we are sleepwalking into, but even so, are they not suspicious or just confused as to how desperate the elite are to have us all digital ID'd? Voter ID is racist but health passports for every last man, woman and child to allow you to participate in an apparently free society is necessary and fine.

Also where is Lin Wood posting? I thought he'd been kicked off everything. He's also getting the side eye from me now. Why the claims that went nowhere? Epstein is alive? I mean we knew that but it amounted to nothing. Seems it was all for clout and if so that is v naughty

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Here’s the report..

I just saw about this over on Instagram 😱

Swipe across the pic for a short clip

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I stumbled across this, you need to skip to just put after 19mi s for the video to begin. But a few parts caught my attention.

Here’s the report..

i hate this twit more then Boris.

i hate this twit more then Boris. He needs arresting for war crimes. But we‘re the crazy's ones worthy of a mocking thread even though things we were discussing months and months ago are now happening.
[/QUOTE]

You can just see the evil in his bleep face. I have no love for this man. Vaccines are our route for Liberty. I wish other people were properly paying attention to what is going on.

Last edited:
  • Heart

He can piss right off!! As if he hasn’t got enough blood on his hands!!

This is well worth a watch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think this was posted by @chanandlerbong a few days ago. It’s so awful, and I actually hate that old fart Claus (chief executive of the World Economic Forum) he likes others to do his dirty work, Prince Charles is a massive fan of his, and he always attends the WEF (I wonder why eh??). Makes me sick to my stomach thinking of these bastards!!!

Everyone hates Blair, so why is he sticking his oar in regarding the bloody vaccine!!! I mean, it’s not as if he’s going to take it!! As I previously said, the only substance the “elite” want, is adrenachrome!!!

@chanandlerbong - It looks like Lin Wood has endorsed that video I posted about human trafficking. It’s the one by Paul Rice, who is an indie film producer ( he directed the film “A Child’s Voice )

I stumbled across this, you need to skip to just put after 19mi s for the video to begin. But a few parts caught my attention.

i hate this twit more then Boris.

i hate this twit more then Boris. He needs arresting for war crimes. But we‘re the crazy's ones worthy of a mocking thread even though things we were discussing months and months ago are now happening.

You can just see the evil in his bleep face. I have no love for this man. Vaccines are our route for Liberty. I wish other people were properly paying attention to what is going on.
[/QUOTE]
I watched the Modhi video, and I had no idea that India was sending us PPE and testing kits in March last year?!! And apparently, India has been the worst affected country in the world from covid, but they were still able to send us what we needed while they were in the middle of the worst health crisis ever?!! Yet, they have now vaccinated 2.3 million of their health care workers, and are on target to vaccinate 300 million (????) of their vunerable and elderly citizens!! Oh, and apparently India are now a “major” vaccine supplier!! But they still have enough to vaccinate most of their population!! Personally, I believe that the Covid Vaccine will be mandatory in India...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think this was posted by @chanandlerbong a few days ago. It’s so awful, and I actually hate that old fart Claus (chief executive of the World Economic Forum) he likes others to do his dirty work, Prince Charles is a massive fan of his, and he always attends the WEF (I wonder why eh??). Makes me sick to my stomach thinking of these bastards!!!
Apologies! I somehow missed that post! I had seen the picture of the person with the words of owning nothing and being happy but I thought it was photoshop... Had no idea it was real!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Apologies! I somehow missed that post! I had seen the picture of the person with the words of owning nothing and being happy but I thought it was photoshop... Had no idea it was real!!!!
I didn’t post this! But yes the tweet with that phrase was real 😂 but 😭

I’m curious actually Russell Brand posted a vid a few days ago with the title “great reset - conspiracy or fact” and I didn’t watch because the comments were all calling him out for glossing over it and saying it was a positive thing - which is just an impossible take to have if you have eyes and can read. Now it seems he’s done a complete 180 and is telling the truth?? Great but very odd

12B9D5E7-BE4F-4AB5-B1EE-D8A23B42BEFF.jpeg

Reactions: 9

Everyone hates Blair, so why is he sticking his oar in regarding the bloody vaccine!!! I mean, it’s not as if he’s going to take it!! As I previously said, the only substance the “elite” want, is adrenachrome!!!

@chanandlerbong - It looks like Lin Wood has endorsed that video I posted about human trafficking. It’s the one by Paul Rice, who is an indie film producer ( he directed the film “A Child’s Voice )

I watched the Modhi video, and I had no idea that India was sending us PPE and testing kits in March last year?!! And apparently, India has been the worst affected country in the world from covid, but they were still able to send us what we needed while they were in the middle of the worst health crisis ever?!! Yet, they have now vaccinated 2.3 million of their health care workers, and are on target to vaccinate 300 million (????) of their vunerable and elderly citizens!! Oh, and apparently India are now a “major” vaccine supplier!! But they still have enough to vaccinate most of their population!! Personally, I believe that the Covid Vaccine will be mandatory in India...
[/QUOTE]
I had no idea that India were giving advice of immunity boosting by using ayurvedic methods- because it actually would have been an awesome thing to share with us as a population. I was stuck by the id, digital talk and money transferred because of all the digital structures they have in place.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I couldn't sleep, my brain won't stop going over things. I don't have proof, just a hunch but hear me out... I don't think the virus is man made, it's been called biological warfare but I don't think it is. Virologist have been expecting another pandemic for years and warning governments but only a handful took notice. It's really shown up the opportunistic corruption and incompetence of world leaders but there have been a few that got it right.
Also, given the NWO and Cabal, elites etc. Is a well known antisemitic trope that has been around for centuries, if there was any truth to it, they would have taken over by now. I don't think it's possible for one entity to control the whole world, the world leaders are far to divided to go along with it.
I think it's more subtle and sinister. I think someone who has beef with the west (Russia maybe?) Is using psychological warfare, divided and concur by starting the Q movement and turning Trump into the false prophet. Did you see that Parler, where all the plans for storming the Capitol were made, it was taken down from Amazon and is now being hosted by a Russian company and Nancy Pelosi 's laptop nearly being sold to Russia is being investigated. I think this is much more plausible given that cambridge analytica already influenced the US election and Brexit. I don't think it's random or coincidence that 'algorithms' coral people into such divisive echo chambers.
My gut feel is that another world war is imminent and it's easier to fight countries that are already broken from the inside.
Just posted this on the trump thread but thought it went well with my earlier ramblings so putting it here too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He can piss right off!! As if he hasn’t got enough blood on his hands!!

This is well worth a watch.
That video with that doctor is fascinating!!

As for Tony Blair I wish he'd duck right off. He's gives me actually rage, he's a seriously dangerous man, and his missus is just as bad!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That video with that doctor is fascinating!!

As for Tony Blair I wish he'd duck right off. He's gives me actually rage, he's a seriously dangerous man, and his missus is just as bad!
Surely not down-to-earth Cherie from Waterloo?! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if this link will work because it's Facebook. I'm really hoping it does because its very interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.