Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is scary stuff. Apparently the CIA sanctioned testing HIV/AIDS drugs on foster children in the early 1990’s. This was all done via a secret CIA project called MKNAOMI, in which thousands of unsuspecting men in the US army were injected with HIV disguised as a Hepatitis vaccination. All of these secrets projects came via Fort Detrick in Maryland, which was the US Army medical research centre in bio-weapons. It’s worth noting that several care homes that were close to Detrick, started reporting a mysterious vaping illness that was attacking the lungs of patients, and this happened many months before Covid was seen in Wuhan. I posted a video about this earlier in the thread, which had actual news reports on the vaping illness that was sweeping through these care homes. All very scary...

Here’s some more information...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if this link will work because it's Facebook. I'm really hoping it does because its very interesting!

Great find, thank you. I had to go to Facebook to watch it though. I do find the sudden appearance of a pregnant Carrie strange. I wonder now if it was a double bluff To make it seem like it’s not really about what it is about,

Reactions: 6
Interesting report from the Guardian that explains the CIA’s Project MK Naomi in more detail..

Great find, thank you. I had to go to Facebook to watch it though. I do find the sudden appearance of a pregnant Carrie strange. I wonder now if it was a double bluff To make it seem like it’s not really about what it is about,
Did anyone ever see the photos of Carrie as a devil worshiper??? Quite scary actually 😬

@Cupcakemum - How are you feeling today hun? I saw some of your posts on the covid thread, and was wondering if you had managed to speak to someone yet? Hope you are ok ❤

Last edited:
This is scary stuff. Apparently the CIA sanctioned testing HIV/AIDS drugs on foster children in the early 1990’s. This was all done via a secret CIA project called MKNAOMI, in which thousands of unsuspecting men in the US army were injected with HIV disguised as a Hepatitis vaccination. All of these secrets projects came via Fort Detrick in Maryland, which was the US Army medical research centre in bio-weapons. It’s worth noting that several care homes that were close to Detrick, started reporting a mysterious vaping illness that was attacking the lungs of patients, and this happened many months before Covid was seen in Wuhan. I posted a video about this earlier in the thread, which had actual news reports on the vaping illness that was sweeping through these care homes. All very scary...

Here’s some more information...

And then this surfaced today.

• Wow
And then this surfaced today.
From what I read, they started the HIV/AIDS program in 1969, so it’s entirely possible that they took the data on the first case and then manipulated it, as the real reason was to unleash it on to African nations as a means of population control. Interesting stuff though..

Interesting reading..

ETA - The above video that is a re-upload, is well worth watching if only to see the news reports about the “mysterious vaping illness” that infected residents at several care homes that were close to the Fort Detrick Bio-Weapons Lab. from what I’ve seen and read, it seems very likely that the original Covid strain was partially developed at Fort Detrick and then sent on to the Institute of Virology in Wuhan, which is a Government Bioweapons Lab. also interesting is that the French were involved in actually setting up the Wuhan Lab, and allegedly had some kind of interest in it...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
V
Very interesting listening.

Reactions: 2
Well, it’s about time...

Apparently, the latest news on Tedros, is that he Will face genocide charges. I hope they lock him up.

I'm not sure if this link will work because it's Facebook. I'm really hoping it does because its very interesting!

Thankyou for posting this. Basically saying what most of us have long suspected. Although, I’m obviously worried because of my mum just having had the jab....😞
Nevertheless, I will be sharing this with everyone!!

ETA - I should add that the Tedros story was spoken about today by Majid Nawaz on LBC who is the only broadcaster on that station who isn’t afraid of the truth (unlike some I could mention, like the ginger cockwomble James O’Brian) 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Interesting report from the Guardian that explains the CIA’s Project MK Naomi in more detail..

Did anyone ever see the photos of Carrie as a devil worshiper??? Quite scary actually 😬

@Cupcakemum - How are you feeling today hun? I saw some of your posts on the covid thread, and was wondering if you had managed to speak to someone yet? Hope you are ok ❤
I saw the pictures of Carrie, it's certainly not normal - is it...? I'm trying to stop my brain imagining old Bojo with his big ole belly out dawbed in black ink with them both getting their jollys off 🙈😂

I'm good thanks Dolly. I've decided to sit on it for a bit and see what's said next. I will challenge them that regardless of me having it or not, that if JVT says I can still pass it on then I'd rather not at this point have the jab. Other people have been told that its their choice to have it, so I'm going to wait and see how it plays out with me personally and will seek advice if it ramps up.

I was going to post these pics on the other thread, but I feel like I'll start a war. Its not conspiracy either, but it certainly makes a mockery of what we're being told.

Remember, don't hug granny, dont meet with a mate...and hands face space you plebs!
Do they know something about this deadly disease that we don't 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
From what I read, they started the HIV/AIDS program in 1969, so it’s entirely possible that they took the data on the first case and then manipulated it, as the real reason was to unleash it on to African nations as a means of population control. Interesting stuff though..

Interesting reading..

ETA - The above video that is a re-upload, is well worth watching if only to see the news reports about the “mysterious vaping illness” that infected residents at several care homes that were close to the Fort Detrick Bio-Weapons Lab. from what I’ve seen and read, it seems very likely that the original Covid strain was partially developed at Fort Detrick and then sent on to the Institute of Virology in Wuhan, which is a Government Bioweapons Lab. also interesting is that the French were involved in actually setting up the Wuhan Lab, and allegedly had some kind of interest in it...
Hi @DreamDolly You always post such interesting links, thank you! I'm glad to hear that your mother is feeling better and I hope she's fully recovered very soon 🙂

• Heart
I saw the pictures of Carrie, it's certainly not normal - is it...? I'm trying to stop my brain imagining old Bojo with his big ole belly out dawbed in black ink with them both getting their jollys off 🙈😂

I'm good thanks Dolly. I've decided to sit on it for a bit and see what's said next. I will challenge them that regardless of me having it or not, that if JVT says I can still pass it on then I'd rather not at this point have the jab. Other people have been told that its their choice to have it, so I'm going to wait and see how it plays out with me personally and will seek advice if it ramps up.

I was going to post these pics on the other thread, but I feel like I'll start a war. Its not conspiracy either, but it certainly makes a mockery of what we're being told.

Remember, don't hug granny, dont meet with a mate...and hands face space you plebs!
How do they sleep at night preaching this dogma day in day out that has made it illegal for children to play with their friends, couples to touch, forced the elderly to die alone and robbed everyone of every joy that makes life worth living when clearly none of them believe in it one bit.

And no, it's not just the Tories. I don't know who needs to hear this but the Labour party also does not give a tit about you and is not the solution to all of your problems

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi @DreamDolly You always post such interesting links, thank you! I'm glad to hear that your mother is feeling better and I hope she's fully recovered very soon 🙂
Aww, Thankyou so much!! Yes, mum is on the road to recovery now (thank goodness as that was very scary for me). Although I’m having a really crappy time lately with my brother (I posted it on the “What’s pissed you off today thread)
And, thanks for saying that about my posts!! I seen to keep loosing myself down rabbit holes quite a lot recently!! Hope you are ok as well. 🤗❤

Oh, I’m glad your ok!! And I definitely think your doing the right thing by just sitting back and quietly watching how everything plans out.
Oh those pictures!! Jeez, talk about one rule for them and one rule for us plebs!! Also, do you (or anyone) really believe that Boris really had Covid?? Personally, I don’t. Too many holes in his story, but if he did have it, why is he not being more cautious? I definitely think you should post this on the covid thread as most of them hate Boris anyway, and it might wake them up a bit!! 😉😬

@Cupcakemum - Following on from your pics showing MP’s NOT doing any social distancing/masks etc, look at this laughable article regarding this 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
How do they sleep at night preaching this dogma day in day out that has made it illegal for children to play with their friends, couples to touch, forced the elderly to die alone and robbed everyone of every joy that makes life worth living when clearly none of them believe in it one bit.

And no, it's not just the Tories. I don't know who needs to hear this but the Labour party also does not give a tit about you and is not the solution to all of your problems
Yep! That's not just the Torys, in the video you can see Labour come down from their benches and they all congregate for a good old Etonion chat chat together.
Its a bloody piss take!

• Heart
Very interesting video from Dr.Vernon Coleman about the covid vaccine (that your doctor is not going to tell you)...

Yep! That's not just the Torys, in the video you can see Labour come down from their benches and they all congregate for a good old Etonion chat chat together.
Its a bloody piss take!
The House of Lords is exactly the same!!

So, GP’s are receiving upwards of £12 for every covid vaccine they do?? No wonder it’s being pushed on to anyone who’ll take it!! He also talks about the “Cytokine Storm” which is what Dolores Cahill is warning about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My grandads wife is 94 and she has a blocked artery in her foot which she is now dying from. She is in so much pain at home but she doesn’t want to go into hospital as she is absolutely petrified of dying with none of her family around her. How has this even been allowed to happen in our day and age. It’s beyond cruel and evil. Surely the powers that be must so that! The question is are they really that incompetent or are they really that evil? I can’t work it out.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My grandads wife is 94 and she has a blocked artery in her foot which she is now dying from. She is in so much pain at home but she doesn’t want to go into hospital as she is absolutely petrified of dying with none of her family around her. How has this even been allowed to happen in our day and age. It’s beyond cruel and evil. Surely the powers that be must so that! The question is are they really that incompetent or are they really that evil? I can’t work it out.
This is so awful, and actually it beggars belief that in this day and age, people are so frightened that once they go in, they will probably die alone. I feel so sorry for your poor Nan, and it was the same for me when my mum was sick following her covid vaccine. I just knew that if I called an ambulance, the chances of never seeing her again were too high, so I completely understand. Sending love ❤

This is so awful, and actually it beggars belief that in this day and age, people are so frightened that once they go in, they will probably die alone. I feel so sorry for your poor Nan, and it was the same for me when my mum was sick following her covid vaccine. I just knew that if I called an ambulance, the chances of never seeing her again were too high, so I completely understand. Sending love ❤
Thanks @DreamDolly. Yeah it’s disgusting and inhumane. That’s my grandads wife, not my nan. My Nan however has been locked up in her care home since March and I believe it’ll be the lockdown that’ll kill her. She has dementia and has gone seriously downhill since the lockdowns started. It’s breaking my mums heart not being able to see her as well. I try not to think about it too much as it makes me so angry.

• Sad
Thanks @DreamDolly. Yeah it’s disgusting and inhumane. That’s my grandads wife, not my nan. My Nan however has been locked up in her care home since March and I believe it’ll be the lockdown that’ll kill her. She has dementia and has gone seriously downhill since the lockdowns started. It’s breaking my mums heart not being able to see her as well. I try not to think about it too much as it makes me so angry.
I understand exactly what you mean. My Nan is 94 and has been living with my mum and aunt (they have her a fortnight each) and she has dementia, and when my mum was unwell, she was convinced that she would get put in a home, and she’d never see her again. I also remember a story a few weeks ago, where a man got arrested by the covid police for going to his wife’s care home, and banging on the window to say hello. Honestly, it’s like the bleeping worlds gone mad..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandads wife. It's an absolute disgrace how that generation have been treated. It's her right to be able to be comfortable and with the people she loves, and they've robbed her of that through incompetence and inflated figures.
Maybe its worth a chat to the hospital and ask if they allow visiting by appointment and if they do then ask them to speak to her to reassure her. I know some hospitals were doing this.
If they can find a way of having working aged people in hospitals to support their partners in birth then there must be a way of having the same thing with someone in her position.
Its breaks my heart, it really does 😔

I understand exactly what you mean. My Nan is 94 and has been living with my mum and aunt (they have her a fortnight each) and she has dementia, and when my mum was unwell, she was convinced that she would get put in a home, and she’d never see her again. I also remember a story a few weeks ago, where a man got arrested by the covid police for going to his wife’s care home, and banging on the window to say hello. Honestly, it’s like the bleeping worlds gone mad..
I've held many a hand (well not literally because Boris says I can't comfort people in their hour of need) whilst they've been so upset that they can't visit their husband or wife that they've been married to for 60+ years. It's absolutely disgusting!
When they do get a visit they get around 15mins, and they're not allowed to touch their relative.
The worry this has caused the husband/wife is enormous. They've got this generation trapped indoors with nothing better to do than watch scaremongering TV, isolated them from everything, made mobility so bad that it's unlikely they will ever go out again and then taken away seeing the person they've spent their life with.
I know that ultimately we do need to protect the elderly, but they've had a year to sort this and still they haven't.

As you can tell, it winds me right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s very quiet on here today. I hope everyone is ok? Bit better news regarding my mum, she’s up and about, eating ok, and apart from her sore arm and still feeling fairly tired, she’s on the mend, and honestly, I’ve been so worried about her, so to know that she’s doing better is such a massive relief!!
Really pleased to hear about your mum. Must be such a relief. My parents have cancelled their v accinations and I'm so glad. I didn't influence them as it has to be a personal choice. But finally my dad said "Something doesn't quite add up with all this"
Now he's opened his eyes he's seeing it all.
He said they're even using that old sales technique... There is not enough vaccine to go around!! Also, a friend has had the second vaccination in America. She is really ill. Don't want to worry you or anyone, but maybe something to think about for your mum x

• Heart
  • Sad
Really pleased to hear about your mum. Must be such a relief. My parents have cancelled their v accinations and I'm so glad. I didn't influence them as it has to be a personal choice. But finally my dad said "Something doesn't quite add up with all this"
Now he's opened his eyes he's seeing it all.
He said they're even using that old sales technique... There is not enough vaccine to go around!! Also, a friend has had the second vaccination in America. She is really ill. Don't want to worry you or anyone, but maybe something to think about for your mum x
Thankyou Annianne, yes it’s been a massive worry, BUT, I’m really really concerned about the second jab, as we are being told that it doesn’t matter if the second jab is a different covid vaccine, but where is the data on this?? Are we expected to believe that Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna etc tested multiple vaccines? Of course they didn’t!! The vaccine in itself is worrying enough, but to literally push 2 different vaccines on people is utter madness, yet no one is saying anything about this on the MSM!!
Instead, we have to look to other sources for our information like Professor Dolores Cahill and Dr Vernon Coleman (God Bless these people).
I posted a video by Dr.Vernon Coleman today. I would ask everyone here who is concerned about this vaccine to post the video to as many people as possible, because if we don’t, how are people going to know what could happen to them??
Dr Coleman makes a valid point when he asked how many people over the age of 80 were included in the vaccine trials? Yet, these are the people who have been first up to get the damn thing!!
Annianne, I’m happy that your dad has seen through the lies, and I’m so sorry to hear about your friend in the US. Can I ask what vaccine she had? And was her second one the same manufacturer as her first one? (Apparently, the CDC in the States are quote - “Shocked” that in the UK, doctors are pushing 2 different covid vaccines by different manufacturers, they think it’s utterly ridiculous, and extremely dangerous!!
Not only has the Covid Vaccines been rushed, and have been given legal indemnity should anything happen to you, there is no independent body that have studied exactly what happens when you give someone 2 vaccines by 2 different manufacturers!!
This is really shocking, and we need to spread the word!! (Apologies for the rant, but I’m genuinely concerned about this!!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.