Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue for me is the green agenda is it's being pushed by the world's 1% who have no intention of changing their ways. One multi-millionaire with multiple houses, cars, a super-yacht and lifestyle based around frequent long haul travel probably has the carbon footprint equivalent to that of a small nation.

Then when you then consider the carbon footprint of the BILLIONAIRES who are flying to the Davos summit in PRIVATE JETS to push forward an agenda in which car travel is made unaffordable for the masses until it is eventually obsolete disgusts me (Sunak's pay by mile road tax, anyone?). The peasants driving into town on a rainy day or going on an annual short-haul holiday is apparently selfish when our contribution pales in comparison to theirs. I do not consent to being put into period climate lockdowns when private jets exist. The 1% is the virus not us
I agree with what you have said, but I still stand by the fact as a collective, we all are. However, I can see h
this being a two tier society, with the 1% living as they like and the rest of us living hunger games style. It’s wrong. We need fairness and equality for all. I think as a whole we are getting sick of being preached at by celebs and elites whose they act hypocritical. That’s why Ricky Gervais was so funny at the golden globes/ oscars, I forget which, because he was saying It how it is.

Reactions: 7
I agree with what you have said, but I still stand by the fact as a collective, we all are. However, I can see h
this being a two tier society, with the 1% living as they like and the rest of us living hunger games style. It’s wrong. We need fairness and equality for all. I think as a whole we are getting sick of being preached at by celebs and elites whose they act hypocritical. That’s why Ricky Gervais was so funny at the golden globes/ oscars, I forget which, because he was saying It how it is.
I'm pretty sure the Hunger Games was actually based on Agenda 21/30 too. The masses relocated into human settlement zones/smart cities connected by high speed rail. All food and other goods given out and rationed by the state. Very coincidental if not

Reactions: 7
Where did you find do this? I sounder what the rest of the letter said?
I saw it posted on a covid page on Facebook, so hardly reliable, but the page says their fact checked so who knows.
I guess there's loads discussed that we're never privy to know, and if it's true then that why - it's shocking!
That said I've just noticed the spelling of 'organization', which our government wouldn't use, so I'd happily retract it as being rubbish

Reactions: 3
Where did you find do this? I sounder what the rest of the letter said?

On an interpersonal level culling or sterilising the population is evil. On a detached, zoomed out level, it’s highly likely and necessary that some form of measure to act as a form of population control would be neended. I can imagine difficult decisions have or will have to be made. We have lost our natural rhythm with nature, are very narcissistic in nature as a species in a general sense. This is evident in our collective entitlement in several regards to our being. Have you watched utopia? I don’t have the answers.
But you could see how and as a collective we are like an out of control virus on this planet because of the sheer destruction we have caused and continue to cause. I do think this is why a greener agenda will be pushed. We all loved travel and this is one way to make it out of reach and more acceptable to stop/highly cut back. No one would willingly giving up everything we have without the fear of death hanging over us.
I used the laughing emoji because of the comment about Boris, not the post as a whole.

Like I said, i am conflicted, because on a personal level I love humans and on a detached level we are destructive as a collective, to various degrees.

My soul has always yearned for simpler times of travelling by horse back and living in smaller communities and more natural houses.

And by culling I mean in the most loose sense of the word, not rounding people up and killing them, maybe more by a new virus, much like what is going on. Much like sending old people back into care homes to kill off a few more, and yes that does make me angry and make my blood boil, it’s a murderous act against the most vulnerable.
Yes, as I said, it’s never going to be a popular subject, but we are, as you say, like a virus consuming the planet. Humans have seen what happens to herds of animals. Many starve to death because their environment cannot sustain their population. Therefore we issue licences to cull to sustain healthy populations. On an interpersonal level it’s a disgusting thought, but I think a worse thought is living in like a Hunger Games dystopian reality. We are heading that way. Man will kill man for food if we don’t take action now. My immediate answer now is let Covid do it’s job. Open up everything and let humans live and die naturally. Yes, I’m a hard witch I know, but I’d rather die now if my number comes up, than watch my children suffer and starve and the way we’re living now, like we can multiply and multiply without consequence, is unimaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, as I said, it’s never going to be a popular subject, but we are, as you say, like a virus consuming the planet. Humans have seen what happens to herds of animals. Many starve to death because their environment cannot sustain their population. Therefore we issue licences to cull to sustain healthy populations. On an interpersonal level it’s a disgusting thought, but I think a worse thought is living in like a Hunger Games dystopian reality. We are heading that way. Man will kill man for food if we don’t take action now. My immediate answer now is let Covid do it’s job. Open up everything and let humans live and die naturally. Yes, I’m a hard witch I know, but I’d rather die now if my number comes up, than watch my children suffer and starve and the way we’re living now, like we can multiply and multiply without consequence, is unimaginable.
Hence what I said about entitlement. We feel entitled to live for as long as possible without any natural order. Then this is what happens, we spiral out of control. Things will get real ugly real quick when the ramifications of all that kicks in. It will be about survival not humanity.

• Heart
currently being protested as I type.
Is that where this footage has come from? Hopefully you can see the attachment, I can on Internet Explorer but not Chrome.

Honestly I dunno how anyone thinks this level of police brutality will ever be scaled back. The new narrative is that restrictions are here to stay and we'll be in and out of lockdown for years. By then this police state will have long since been normalised. Anyone thinking they'll be attending another BLM or extinction rebellion protest is in for quite a shock

Editing to say, the brutality has also been amplified due to police forces being bolstered by hired thugs from Soros' SCN (Stronger Cities Network). They were definitely present at the London protests

The issue for me is the green agenda is it's being pushed by the world's 1% who have no intention of changing their ways. One multi-millionaire with multiple houses, cars, a super-yacht and lifestyle based around frequent long haul travel probably has the carbon footprint equivalent to that of a small nation.

Then when you then consider the carbon footprint of the BILLIONAIRES who are flying to the Davos summit in PRIVATE JETS to push forward an agenda in which car travel is made unaffordable for the masses until it is eventually obsolete disgusts me (Sunak's pay by mile road tax, anyone?). The peasants driving into town on a rainy day or going on an annual short-haul holiday is apparently selfish when our contribution pales in comparison to theirs. I do not consent to being put into period climate lockdowns when private jets exist. The 1% is the virus not us
Wow the grammar on this is embarrassing. Apologies all 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Is that where this footage has come from? Hopefully you can see the attachment, I can on Internet Explorer but not Chrome.

Honestly I dunno how anyone thinks this level of police brutality will ever be scaled back. The new narrative is that restrictions are here to stay and we'll be in and out of lockdown for years. By then this police state will have long since been normalised. Anyone thinking they'll be attending another BLM or extinction rebellion protest is in for quite a shock

Editing to say, the brutality has also been amplified due to police forces being bolstered by hired thugs from Soros' SCN (Stronger Cities Network). They were definitely present at the London protests

Wow the grammar on this is embarrassing. Apologies all 😂
I must say when I see people saying we will be out of lockdown at some point this year I just cannot see it myself. Maybe we will go back to tiers but that is still a lockdown. I think this year will be much the same as the last in that sense although that is just my opinion. And even if it were to happen and we were told we could go about how we used to I think there will be a lot of people who would continue to social diatance regardless because of the fear that has been instilled. Once again.. I'm not saying there isn't a virus.. I'm not taking anything away from the awful amount of deaths and long term problems people are facing both because of the virus as in having had it and also down to the knock on effect of unemployment, depression etc... Some people will never come back from this even if we were told it was all fine tomorrow

I must say when I see people saying we will be out of lockdown at some point this year I just cannot see it myself. Maybe we will go back to tiers but that is still a lockdown. I think this year will be much the same as the last in that sense although that is just my opinion. And even if it were to happen and we were told we could go about how we used to I think there will be a lot of people who would continue to social diatance regardless because of the fear that has been instilled. Once again.. I'm not saying there isn't a virus.. I'm not taking anything away from the awful amount of deaths and long term problems people are facing both because of the virus as in having had it and also down to the knock on effect of unemployment, depression etc... Some people will never come back from this even if we were told it was all fine tomorrow
Definitely. I predict higher tiers until July then tier 1 for summer, back up the tiers and then locked down for winter again. The thought genuinely makes me want to vom. The tiers are definitely worse psychologically due to the uncertainty - being unable to plan, having some semblance of freedom that is then snatched away - as well as practically, with pubs and restaurants having to dump perfectly good food and drink that they've spent thousands on with a day's notice. But they're just an sinister concept overall. I keep having to remind people we've basically been in lockdown since mid October. Tiers are not a natural, normal, joyful way of life.

Omg amazing. Love this woman 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey guys, just seen this very interesting video by Professor Dolores Cahill, and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich discussing very important issues about the Covid Vaccine, it’s well worth a watch..

Just stumbled across this, I e never come across this before, a change of pace from covid.......

https://milkhouse-mouse.blogspot.com/2009/06/hr-8791-homeland-terrorism-preparedness.html. Video.

. Transcript of video ( apparently)
That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing this. Personally, I feel that it’s been any excuse to get people into these FEMA camps. Allegedly, these camps are going to be used as re-education centres, and it’s for people like us who are questioning the whole covid scamdemic.. I feel really sorry for any CT’s in the states, and it also begs the question as to how long before our freedom of speech is taken away under the guise of “misinformation”!! Always remember that Offcom are part of the government..

Also, did anyone catch it when the words “Flesh Eating” were mentioned?? And something to do with “Other worldly strength”?? What exactly is this emergency bill (HR9781) anyway?? And why would women have to give birth “underground”?? On the video, many of the words were censored/classified but, whatever it is, it sounds really scary...😱

So, I found the video about Bill HR9781. It’s a bill from 2008 regarding homeland security, and the millions of dollars needed in order to implement this. The guy putting forward the bill was a Republican senator called John Haller.
The reason everyone is freaking out over this, is because the bill says something about “flesh eating”, but then says “classified”. It also referenced a disease, but again, it says “classified” and not what this mysterious “disease” is !!!!!!
I think most of us know by now that Covid is a Bioweapon that was intentionally released, maybe this “Bill” was about laying the foundations for everything that’s happened now!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Hey guys, just seen this very interesting video by Professor Dolores Cahill, and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich discussing very important issues about the Covid Vaccine, it’s well worth a watch..

That’s really interesting, thanks for sharing this. Personally, I feel that it’s been any excuse to get people into these FEMA camps. Allegedly, these camps are going to be used as re-education centres, and it’s for people like us who are questioning the whole covid scamdemic.. I feel really sorry for any CT’s in the states, and it also begs the question as to how long before our freedom of speech is taken away under the guise of “misinformation”!! Always remember that Offcom are part of the government..

Also, did anyone catch it when the words “Flesh Eating” were mentioned?? And something to do with “Other worldly strength”?? What exactly is this emergency bill (HR9781) anyway?? And why would women have to give birth “underground”?? On the video, many of the words were censored/classified but, whatever it is, it sounds really scary...😱

So, I found the video about Bill HR9781. It’s a bill from 2008 regarding homeland security, and the millions of dollars needed in order to implement this. The guy putting forward the bill was a Republican senator called John Haller.
The reason everyone is freaking out over this, is because the bill says something about “flesh eating”, but then says “classified”. It also referenced a disease, but again, it says “classified” and not what this mysterious “disease” is !!!!!!
I think most of us know by now that Covid is a Bioweapon that was intentionally released, maybe this “Bill” was about laying the foundations for everything that’s happened now!!!

Thank you. That video is really interesting. Dolores really knows her stuff. Makes sense why there is such a large gap between doses and the reissuing of these doses to other groups. Because tit might well hit the fan with the second dose.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank you. That video is really interesting. Dolores really knows her stuff. Makes sense why there is such a large gap between doses and the reissuing of these doses to other groups. Because tit might well hit the fan with the second dose.
Looks like the MSM also agree that vaccines shouldn’t be “mixed”...

Very interesting video from Dr.Vernon Coleman about the covid vaccine (that your doctor is not going to tell you)...

The House of Lords is exactly the same!!

So, GP’s are receiving upwards of £12 for every covid vaccine they do?? No wonder it’s being pushed on to anyone who’ll take it!! He also talks about the “Cytokine Storm” which is what Dolores Cahill is warning about.
If GPs aren't paid, how do you expect then to do it? £12 per jab covers all their costs so venue hire, staff overtime, ppe etc. I doubt they'll be making huge amounts of money.

• Heart
Interesting. I am a massive believer in crypto but I always ended up circling back to this point. There is no escaping the central bank and the economic fuckery of the elite unfortunately. Quelle surprise Microsoft has the patent including Bill's favourite number

1612172924373.png
1612172980060.png

1612173185920.png
1612173256825.png

1612173209868.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Going to spend some time today looking at these videos that have been posted.

I've just thought though, has anyone else noticed how there's been no adverts for cold and flu remedies this year, and how the vitamin adverts have disappeared?

Reactions: 5
Going to spend some time today looking at these videos that have been posted.

I've just thought though, has anyone else noticed how there's been no adverts for cold and flu remedies this year, and how the vitamin adverts have disappeared?
Oh yes!! Usually there are loads of ads for Lemsip etc in January!! Obviously no need now that the flu had been rebranded...😬

The Isle of Man has lifted its Covid restrictions. Lucky sods

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just stumbled across this, I e never come across this before, a change of pace from covid.......

https://milkhouse-mouse.blogspot.com/2009/06/hr-8791-homeland-terrorism-preparedness.html. Video.

. Transcript of video ( apparently)
Here is the Bill - I've tried reading (thought this had posted ages ago! Not sure if it passed and cannot see anything about the Beings... 😱)
Oh dear...😉

My eyes read the boards as Escape the Vaccinations 🙈

• Haha
Here is the Bill - I've tried reading (thought this had posted ages ago! Not sure if it passed and cannot see anything about the Beings... 😱)

My eyes read the boards as Escape the Vaccinations 🙈
That’s probably why no one turned up!! 😂

Just seen this video, truly scary 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.