Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate how Captain Tom Moore is being used to drive the narrative that 'holidays are irresponsible' - i.e. he got what he deserved for exercising his human right to travel - when his trip isn't even related to him catching COVID? It represents the wider debate, he is 100 years old and has earned the right to make his own decisions which include dying from COVID should he wish to accept the risk.

Why are him and his family being lectured by randoms who think they know what's best for him 🙄 The man probably has very few years left on this planet and I assume he'd rather not spend them completely alone and locked in his house before and after his vax

1612179557091.png

Reactions: 1
Hate how Captain Tom Moore is being used to drive the narrative that 'holidays are irresponsible' - i.e. he got what he deserved for exercising his human right to travel - when his trip isn't even related to him catching COVID? It represents the wider debate, he is 100 years old and has earned the right to make his own decisions which include dying from COVID should he wish to accept the risk.

Why are him and his family being lectured by randoms who think they know what's best for him 🙄 The man probably has very few years left on this planet and I assume he'd rather not spend them completely alone and locked in his house before and after his vax

View attachment 413242
There’s a thread about this, have you seen it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They're sending out home tests as well ,what could they do if you refused to test ?
It’s still against the Nuremberg Code I believe so we’re legally not obliged to undergo any medical procedure that we don’t consent to. Not that human rights mean much anymore mind. For instance the NHS are trying to force a woman to be PCR tested before her operation, she refused and they let up but now it seems they’re trying other tactics to coerce her into it. Tbf I could always dip it in some Coca Cola to give them the positives they are so desperately seeking 😂

Reactions: 5
This could hamper the lifting of restrictions ,it could also mean this thing is mutating as serious speed so the vaccs could be rendered useless ,by the time they tweak them they may need to tweak again it's looking like community transmission has happened.

Reactions: 3
There’s something in here about refusal to be tested, I think under the coronavirus act 2020, you can be fined up to £1,000 if you refuse to test.
Not sure if this has ever happened, or if they’ve updated it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
They're sending out home tests as well ,what could they do if you refused to test ?
They can't do anything. It says there they're only urging people to have a test.
No way would I open the door to anyone (well I don't anyway to be fair 😂) and let them perform a test on me, or have them watch me on my doorstep.
Why does it need to be done anyway? I'm sure on the briefing that they said they run further tests on any positive cases to keep track of the virus anyway and any mutations... unless this is to keep the numbers up 🤔

Reactions: 8
I’ve read some of the posts, and I’m inclined to agree with them. If he passes away in hospital or is moved to a care home and passes away, he’ll be without his family.
It’s such a shame, but because of his age, and the fact that he was suffering with pneumonia before he was admitted, it’s highly unlikely that he’s going to survive this.

It’s such a shame, but because of his age, and the fact that he was suffering with pneumonia before he was admitted, it’s highly unlikely that he’s going to survive this.
Yes, I agree, it’s highly unlikely. Seemingly he has been ill for some time.

• Sad
They can't do anything. It says there they're only urging people to have a test.
No way would I open the door to anyone (well I don't anyway to be fair 😂) and let them perform a test on me, or have them watch me on my doorstep.
Why does it need to be done anyway? I'm sure on the briefing that they said they run further tests on any positive cases to keep track of the virus anyway and any mutations... unless this is to keep the numbers up 🤔
I think they can issue a fine if someone refuses to get tested, but surely they have to prove that the person could be infecting others. It’s a gray area to be sure, but I would have a look at the coronavirus act, or just don’t answer your door? 😉

If it’s the S.African strain they’ve found in the community it could mean the Kent strain has mutated further they’re weren’t as many changes to the spike protein on the Kent one so it could be this thing has changed already and could escape the vaccines like they feared would happen with only giving people one shot instead of the full dose .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.