Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have any concerns with a poster please hit report :)

Reactions: 1
Regarding counties with minimal lockdowns, they tend to already be heavily controlled already. Sweden is mostly a cashless society and some people are already (voluntary) chipped over there. I think there was a video posted above of a world leader who refused to shut down his economy, he said they offered him 920 million to do it and are still mithering him. He will probably get shot in a year or so tbh. It just goes to show that populations who do not comply don't become overrun with death. Look at Tanzania. Look at how much money Boris and co have made from this, they have chose generational wealth for their family over anything else.

Reactions: 6
As I didn't get any responses on the last thread I'm going to shamelessly repost in case anyone can give me some answers to my concerns:

When will we be back to normal? Can someone give me an estimated date? I would love nothing more than to be wrong so if I can have an end date to work towards and panic after, that would be great. The trouble is the government have moved the goalposts so many times and people have accepted this without question. What confuses me about this is that lockdowns cost £2.4b per day, economic collapse is no longer a risk but a certainty. The government know this. Indefinite lockdowns with no exit strategy are suicide so a carefree attitude of 'when the vaccine takes effect, it is what it is' is a death sentence.

What possible justification is there that this can’t be a totalitarian regime emerging? Totalitarianism has reared it's ugly head many times throughout history and ordinary people have had to fight back for their freedom. It's actually successfully got 1.4b Chinese people under control right now. But that couldn't possibly happen here... Why? Because we have a White British government? Because the UK is somehow superior/more civilised than the rest of the world? I think there are some... undertones to this line of thinking. Weirdly it could never happen here but yet we're following the CCP model to the letter right now.

What is stopping the UK from total economic collapse? The government have spent in excess of £600b on this farce in full knowledge that 40%+ businesses will never reopen and millions will be out of work, unable to pay back the deficit. Now 40% can't possibly be correct as there is no end date to lockdown (including tiers where most businesses still can't open or have to trade at a loss) so eventually the figure will be much higher. Furlough is just propping up businesses while they get into more debt. Eventually almost all will collapse once furlough ends. And when the inevitable happens, will you be fine with it? It was worth it? Just incompetence, they did what they had to do?

And add another:

Why am I a 'conspiracy nut job' for asking these questions? Seriously? When people can't debunk what I'm saying all I get it "quiet conspiracy theorist! You're scaring people! You're gonna make them commit suicide!" Would you have said that to any Venezuelans or Zimbabweans trying to sound the alarm pre-collapse? (I mean probably tbh) But because there's a 'greater good' involved I'm supposed to ignore the oblivion we're sleepwalking into?

We have never deliberately and knowingly annihilated our own economy over a virus before 😂 Why am I the only one finding that bizarre? We were told the first lockdown would plunge us into a depression greater than that of the 1920s but yet it's been radio silence on the MSM on that point since then. Does that not arouse suspicion? Almost as if if the public knew what was on the horizon most would take the risk of getting COVID?

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Why is my social media full of “duck the tories” but not a peep re the fact that they are intending to postpone the elections AGAIN?

I don’t understand!!! This should be enough to anger and terrify anyone as much as me! This entire situation is apparently purely down to Tory incompetence, greed and putting the economy over people (bleeping lol) yet they are literally taking away our human right to make a stand against it by removing our right to vote but somehow that’s okay?! Make it make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I had no idea we was winding so many people up 🤣 I love it! I love having my own mind 😊 we would have stood well in the history books and we will in the future when this comes to light.
Talk radio seems to be different since coming back, Julia who I LOVED and thought was brilliant is now a scaremongering vaccine pusher. Do we think they've been paid off? Same with Nigel Farage. Apparently 2 of his friends died of covid, yeah ok Nigel when barely anyone has died just of covid.
Regarding the people and the Tories.. why are people who hate the Tories so much listening to them over lockdown! Is it because labour is screaming for lockdown too! Do people not see that its all smoke and mirrors and the orders are coming from higher people. It doesn't matter who you vote for, they all sing from the same hymn sheet. Even Farage!
Yeah I believe Julia and Nigel have always been controlled opposition. Julia is an asset but she’s still owned by Murdoch. It makes me absolutely die that she is staunchly pro-Biden yet anti-lockdown 😂😂😂 It genuinely does not make any sense. Calling out the UK government for lying about the figures and how lockdown is against our human rights... What does she think Biden will enforce in his first days in office 😂

She must have more than a gagging order on Trump because just because you’re against COVID measures doesn’t mean you’re a Trump supporter? You can still believe he’s one of ‘them’ too. So her licking Biden’s arse to that extent makes me sus

Reactions: 2
Does anyone on here living in China or with friends/family that do, know anyone personally that had COVID? Before during or after their lockdown

Reactions: 5
That's completely fake she's able to talk for one and is in complete control of her arms and legs she's even fixing her hair on camera .I know someone with dystonia so I know what it looks like when your body is out of control and that's not it .

Reactions: 20
I’ve got another q, is anyone tested at work by a PCR test? I’ve only heard of lateral flow and antibody corporate testing? Mine is the latter

I’ve got another q, is anyone tested at work by a PCR test? I’ve only heard of lateral flow and antibody corporate testing? Mine is the latter
We have lateral flow tests, I however have declined to test myself. We had antibody blood tests back in the summer.

I know a girl who gets PCR tested in work. But hers isnt mandatory. Their company makes the tests so they are able to have them run when they feel necessary. My brothers girlfriend works in a care home and they get PCR tested (not sure how routinely). Antibody testing is an odd one to run for work isn't it - it can only tell if you've had it previously?

There's a new 12 min one they're starting to roll out a LumiraDx rapid nasal swab .

Why is my social media full of “duck the tories” but not a peep re the fact that they are intending to postpone the elections AGAIN?

I don’t understand!!! This should be enough to anger and terrify anyone as much as me! This entire situation is apparently purely down to Tory incompetence, greed and putting the economy over people (bleeping lol) yet they are literally taking away our human right to make a stand against it by removing our right to vote but somehow that’s okay?! Make it make sense

Mine is although half are from people who i know vote tory :unsure: be yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If we tested positive with the lateral flow , our hospital reswabs us using the pcr test

We have lateral flow tests, I however have declined to test myself. We had antibody blood tests back in the summer.
Wouldn’t you want to know for peace of mind that you haven’t got it or you that you could be asyompstic and passing it to others

https://linktr.ee/kagbabe
copied from another site, not sure of its authenticity but how interesting that Trump was trying to end all this, he’s just de classed it and dropped an absolute bomb!!

https://linktr.ee/kagbabe
copied from another site, not sure of its authenticity but how interesting that Trump was trying to end all this, he’s just de classed it and dropped an absolute bomb!!
What the hell is going on in the US? He's signed another EO re the CCP, very interesting in light of the report below, but why now? And is anything actually gonna happen this time? Why does he keep signing these EOs that go nowhere? It's all pantomime at this point, very bizarre

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.