Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iloveanimals

Chatty Member
To the person who said boris johnson looks like a sesame st character:LOL: x Freedom of speech so sorry about your dog xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Why is my social media full of “fuck the tories” but not a peep re the fact that they are intending to postpone the elections AGAIN?

I don’t understand!!! This should be enough to anger and terrify anyone as much as me! This entire situation is apparently purely down to Tory incompetence, greed and putting the economy over people (fucking lol) yet they are literally taking away our human right to make a stand against it by removing our right to vote but somehow that’s okay?! Make it make sense

Mine is although half are from people who i know vote tory :unsure: be yourself.

• Haha

Thedutchess

Leader of the CCP, who has people imprisoned in internment camps, educating us on equal rights :) The WEF's values are clear as day, so glad they get to reimagine and reset our society 🙄

View attachment 402223
Hmmm maybe people shouldn’t be so quick to happily spread their potential bio weapon around. Nothing at all to say that for everyone who once had the virus in their system will stay wonderfully fit and healthy. I’m sure big pharma would love to sell us lots of expensive drugs to rely on for all those who survived it but keep having issues years later. The Gov will love selling off the NHS to their rich mates.

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
It’s such a shame, but because of his age, and the fact that he was suffering with pneumonia before he was admitted, it’s highly unlikely that he’s going to survive this.
Yes, I agree, it’s highly unlikely. Seemingly he has been ill for some time.

• Sad

Trixiebum

My mum had the Pfizer vaccine as well. She was incredibly unwell, so much so, that we almost called for an ambulance. She is recovering at home, but still is not 100 percent, to be honest, I’m not sure she ever will be. That is why I am against her having the second jab, especially now they are saying that it’s ok to mix & match different vaccines. I’d like to see the data on mixing vaccines? But I do not trust the WHO at all, as they are a corrupt organisation that is on China’s payroll!!!
it seems to vary so much. I work closely with many care homes. Some residents have been fine, a little tired maybe yet others have been quite unwell. There seems to be no pattern to who has reactions/side effects. I was told by the doctor that gave me mine that you’re more likely to have a bad reaction if you’ve previously had Covid (oh and men apparently have worse side-effects! 😂)

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I’ve got no idea. I hope not, but seems a bit of a coincidence that she got it the next day. I honestly tried my hardest to talk her out of it, but she’s very determined woman (like me!!) She just wants her life back and thought that by having the jab her life would go back to how it was before all this started.
It’s so worrying, but she’s slightly improved today, still got a headache and really really tired.
Catch up with you guys tomorrow ❤
Hope she improves soon ❤

• Heart

Punchy1988

I always thought a placebo was a nothing - in the sense it was not really anything and therefore shouldn't have any affect at all (although some people are susceptible for the body and mind to BELIEVE) ... I didn't realise they used other vaccines in a placebo group - is this common? Seems complicated to ensure all participants didn't have previous etc... They would have had to have at least been asked the question about receiving the vaccine before or having had meningitis surely... Like why not just use the flu vaccine which I am sure is more common and has had very very few occurrences this year

I'm not looking to poke holes in things / prod the hornets nest but I am not sure the reasoning of using the men vaccine out of everything out there

PLACEBO - substance having no pharmacological effect... I mean - there'd going to be people who react to every type of vaccine.. I wonder how they ensured people were okay with that one
They use meningitis vaccine as it creates a similar response to the covid one, sore arm and muscles for example. If it was just nothing then it would probably give the game away who had the placebo.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
If anyone needs cheering up, please watch this video!! The dog is called Walter Geoffrey, and he’s a French Bulldog (like my 2). And yes, this is really what he sounds like 😂

The conspiracy is how the hell does he do this???
🤣🤣🤣
@DreamDolly we’re looking at getting a frenchie as our next dog! Not to derail the thread but how do you find them? Anything we should know about them?

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I think people find the concept of Satanism ludicrous but I believe it's less of a supernatural thing and more so a justification for the elite to carry these acts out. The three facts that initially led me to pizzagate were:
  1. James Alefantis is a Rothschild who changed his name - why?
  2. HIS INSTAGRAM. I defy anyone to tell me his posts weren't vile and indicative of paedophilia. I don't even feel right reposting them here.
  3. His chosen name is strikingly similiar to J’aime les enfants - what does that mean in English?
Then it was onto Wikileaks and I did not like what I found. Vom vom and vom.

& @Jbf my partner is the EXACT same
Who is James Alefantis? I’ve never heard of him before.

The King in the North

I agree with you on the worldwide governmental front. There is no way that all these countries could miraculously work together, no way.

As for Covid, yes, it’s real alright, it’s just not as bad as they make out. As for listening to conspiracy theories on YouTube etc. Any expert, and there are many contradictory ones out there, are, as usual, immediately called whacky or conspiracy theorists if they don’t tow the line. There are as many experts decrying the severity of Covid as there are Government puppets touting fear mongering. I don’t know what the aim of all this is, but I’m not convinced by the numbers involved. They are definitely being skewed to perpetuate fear.
So, the government are skewing the figures, to prolong the country even further, which has a negative effect on them. Yeah, right.

mcfeez

VIP Member
I’m by no means a PCR test expert but from what I’ve gathered it is the amount of cycles which heavily affects the accuracy of the test. They are meant to be run at much lower cycle thresholds then they currently are hence why they are finding a lot of false positives. The WHO have recently released information on this and have advised laboratories to change this method. Whether they have or not remains unknown.
Correct. I recognise there are possible issues with the pcr test being used for covid - especially if the test could potentially be picking up latent virus which the high cycle rate could be to blame for.

But the comment I was replying to was still wrong in their assertions that a) covid tests can detect diseases other covid and b) that pcr tests can't be used for infectious diseases.

Jbf

Chatty Member
See this shit is what makes me convinced their ultimate goal is to crash the economy. It makes perfect sense really, dissenters can carry on with as many protests and online petitions as they like because once the pound becomes worthless we all become dependent on the government to survive and thus slaves of the state. Then they can reset society under whatever conditions they please, which I assume will be social credit scores and mandatory vaccines linked to your digital ID.

Once the second lockdown was announced and that parliament doc discussing how it's ethical to make vaccines mandatory emerged I thought right okay, they're gonna plunge us back into lockdown for a few months, make life absolutely unbearable and tell us to vax our way out. But all of this carry on is surprising even me. Even with the vaccine the focus is still on lockdown - how to tighten it and continue it indefinitely. Not a peep re the economic impact, no exit strategy... Just keep on until the inevitable happens. I can't believe people are still going along with it tbh.
I think many thought the vaccine was a way out of it all (many... Not all!) and so now even some of these people are becoming a bit confused / unsure about what it means that restrictions will still be in place seeing as we've been painted a picture of that being the key.

Someone told me about a £500 payment for getting a positive test. Anyone can get it if they test positive? And have to isolate etc... Is that correct?

And with furlough continuing... Well I just don't know where this magic money is even coming from at this point... The UK seems to have chucked money about like there's no tomorrow! (eeek just realised what I wrote 🙈)

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Really pleased to hear about your mum. Must be such a relief. My parents have cancelled their v accinations and I'm so glad. I didn't influence them as it has to be a personal choice. But finally my dad said "Something doesn't quite add up with all this"
Now he's opened his eyes he's seeing it all.
He said they're even using that old sales technique... There is not enough vaccine to go around!! Also, a friend has had the second vaccination in America. She is really ill. Don't want to worry you or anyone, but maybe something to think about for your mum x
Thankyou Annianne, yes it’s been a massive worry, BUT, I’m really really concerned about the second jab, as we are being told that it doesn’t matter if the second jab is a different covid vaccine, but where is the data on this?? Are we expected to believe that Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna etc tested multiple vaccines? Of course they didn’t!! The vaccine in itself is worrying enough, but to literally push 2 different vaccines on people is utter madness, yet no one is saying anything about this on the MSM!!
Instead, we have to look to other sources for our information like Professor Dolores Cahill and Dr Vernon Coleman (God Bless these people).
I posted a video by Dr.Vernon Coleman today. I would ask everyone here who is concerned about this vaccine to post the video to as many people as possible, because if we don’t, how are people going to know what could happen to them??
Dr Coleman makes a valid point when he asked how many people over the age of 80 were included in the vaccine trials? Yet, these are the people who have been first up to get the damn thing!!
Annianne, I’m happy that your dad has seen through the lies, and I’m so sorry to hear about your friend in the US. Can I ask what vaccine she had? And was her second one the same manufacturer as her first one? (Apparently, the CDC in the States are quote - “Shocked” that in the UK, doctors are pushing 2 different covid vaccines by different manufacturers, they think it’s utterly ridiculous, and extremely dangerous!!
Not only has the Covid Vaccines been rushed, and have been given legal indemnity should anything happen to you, there is no independent body that have studied exactly what happens when you give someone 2 vaccines by 2 different manufacturers!!
This is really shocking, and we need to spread the word!! (Apologies for the rant, but I’m genuinely concerned about this!!)

Jbf

Chatty Member
From the late great Rik Mayall. I'm going to find the full version and watch this. Its called One by One if anyone is interested

@DreamDolly I posted your dress, have you seen the blanket on the Captain Tom thread? It just keeps getting better! 😂
Rik Mayall ❤ grew up watching The Young Ones and Bottom although I was probably far too young to be watching them really 😂 drop dead Fred is one of my fave films... Had no idea he created this and never heard of it. Just shared it with m brother and some friends!

• Heart

DreamDolly

VIP Member
I’m a bit late to the party here!! BUT, I’m not sure if everyone has seen this trailer, and what they think..
Oh, and it’s available to watch now!!

Has anyone actually seen it yet? What do you think?

• Wow

Lisdiz

VIP Member

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Apparently, there is a “clap” for Captain Tom tonight at 8pm...

@Jbf - Just noticed your comments about the anti conspiracy thread. Have you looked there today?

Last edited:

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
For me pizzagate wasn't really a massive stretch of the imagination. If anything it kind of explained alot of weird imagery and symbolism that otherwise doesn't make sense. The connections to big celebrities and politicians and the obsession with pizza on social media only made sense to me... I believed they were already pedophiles or using child abuse as a way to blackmail each other / summon demons (so they believ) but the whole pizzagate thing for me just connected the dots.

I don't know anyone in real life who I can properly talk to about conspiracy theories that are this unpleasant. Most people would rather not know or think it is beyond what could ever actually happen. I don't know why because everyone knows child abuse happens and everyone understands how big the Internet and social media are yet we still have this idea of the small time "weirdo" next door rather than huge organised crime. But the public are more than happy to belive it about drugs trafficking.

I think the main stream media did a really great job at making pizzagate and Hollywood/royle abusers just a conspiracy crazy people believe in.
I never really went down the rabbit hole with pizzagate. I know it’s something to do with Isaac Kappy. Didn’t he get abused and then had a massive list of abusers he knew in the industry? Wasn’t Tom Hanks one of them? I think I was mostly shocked by him alone as he always seems such a decent bloke.

• Heart