Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
If you have any concerns with a poster please hit report :)

Reactions: 1

Jbf

Chatty Member
Have you seen that film clip with Sarah Paulson and that little boy? You think she's looking after him, but its really far from that..it made me feel physically sick. What actor even accepts a role like that!
Then you have Lady Gaga also appearing in AHS, that can't be a coincidence that they were both in it.
Do the writers of that show have any links into that world? I'm hoping you say no, because I bloody love AHS 🙈
I haven't seen either of these things 😱 we don't watch a great deal of telly and haven't watched a series in a while! You have just reminded me though that I saw a picture of Lady Gaga yesterday and she looked like she was in the hunger games!!! Apparantly the gold brooch was a symbol of peace but.... Well it is a symbol after all!

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Leader of the CCP, who has people imprisoned in internment camps, educating us on equal rights :) The WEF's values are clear as day, so glad they get to reimagine and reset our society 🙄

1611597178218.png

Last edited:

Jbf

Chatty Member
I cannot see what this is (for some reason I can see picture uploads but some links dont work) as it's just a blank space.. I'm assuming it's to do with the benefit everyone will be on like the poster below this one said?

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I cannot open this on my phone for some reason but as soon as I get on the laptop I'll take a look 😃

Okay I just had a bit of a look using Google on my phone and it looks interesting! Everything is energy after all 👌 (have you seen the videos where sand moves into shapes when using differing vibrations and how water has different constitutions / how plants grow or fail to grow on how they are spoken to etc.. Amazing!)

I found this one on powder
Geometry and numbers I also find fascinating
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I love it.

what the bleep do we know was a huge eye opener for me.
the work of Masaru Emoto fascinates me.

The King in the North

So you’ve acknowledge those on here aren’t COVID deniers, the government is corrupt and are the ones keeping us in lockdown, so where has that blinder of a statement about bankrupting people come from 😂😂😂 Christ
I said some people on here are denying it and the government is corrupt. Doesn't make the virus not exist and suddenly become a myth. I mentioned that we won't come out of the lockdown for two things, the Covid19 deniers/ rule breakers and the government. So, yes, I would fine the people who break the rule to the point of bankruptcy, including the government

Moral of the story, don't vote for the Tories and then complain how corrupt they are. Not saying people on here voted for the Tories, just a general thing

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
I’m putting this here because if I post it on the Covid thread I’ll probably upset someone.
norwaytoday.info
Sorry, I can’t get the link to work.

Jbf

Chatty Member
I think this was posted by @chanandlerbong a few days ago. It’s so awful, and I actually hate that old fart Claus (chief executive of the World Economic Forum) he likes others to do his dirty work, Prince Charles is a massive fan of his, and he always attends the WEF (I wonder why eh??). Makes me sick to my stomach thinking of these bastards!!!
Apologies! I somehow missed that post! I had seen the picture of the person with the words of owning nothing and being happy but I thought it was photoshop... Had no idea it was real!!!!

• Heart

DreamDolly

VIP Member
This will never not make me laugh. How exactly are they escaping by coming to the UK 😂 Leaving HK because their right to protest has been removed and protestors are subject to police brutality, to the UK where... the right to protest has been removed and protestors are subject to police brutality. You could not make it up the cognitive dissonance is unreal
I know right!?!! It’s mad!! I’d be interested to know how many of them are now over here but low key wishing they’d stayed put? 😉

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
Hate how Captain Tom Moore is being used to drive the narrative that 'holidays are irresponsible' - i.e. he got what he deserved for exercising his human right to travel - when his trip isn't even related to him catching COVID? It represents the wider debate, he is 100 years old and has earned the right to make his own decisions which include dying from COVID should he wish to accept the risk.

Why are him and his family being lectured by randoms who think they know what's best for him 🙄 The man probably has very few years left on this planet and I assume he'd rather not spend them completely alone and locked in his house before and after his vax

1612179557091.png