Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
So I’ve just had a call from an 020 number and it was someone doing a survey, it started off asking how much I trust Media sources for information and how much I trust the government, then they asked how much I trust the following countries
China
Russia
Germany
America
Iran
Then asked about my thoughts on nuclear Iran deal?
Asked if I thought NATO would help if needed,
I’m so freaked out? Is this normal for these types of calls 😂
That is quite freaky! Have you googled the number to see where it leads?

Reactions: 2

mcfeez

VIP Member
Too many people on here get their information from memes on Facebook. The creator of the PCR died before Covid19 was named, and all the memes are saying that the Mullis said you can't use the PCR for Covid19.
Yes, the quote I think many are referring to was actually written about HIV and not even from Mullis himself. It was another author referring to his work.

Chablis1

VIP Member
V
Great find, thank you. I had to go to Facebook to watch it though. I do find the sudden appearance of a pregnant Carrie strange. I wonder now if it was a double bluff To make it seem like it’s not really about what it is about,
Very interesting listening.

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
I had no idea we was winding so many people up 🤣 I love it! I love having my own mind 😊 we would have stood well in the history books and we will in the future when this comes to light.
Talk radio seems to be different since coming back, Julia who I LOVED and thought was brilliant is now a scaremongering vaccine pusher. Do we think they've been paid off? Same with Nigel Farage. Apparently 2 of his friends died of covid, yeah ok Nigel when barely anyone has died just of covid.
Regarding the people and the Tories.. why are people who hate the Tories so much listening to them over lockdown! Is it because labour is screaming for lockdown too! Do people not see that its all smoke and mirrors and the orders are coming from higher people. It doesn't matter who you vote for, they all sing from the same hymn sheet. Even Farage!
Yeah I believe Julia and Nigel have always been controlled opposition. Julia is an asset but she’s still owned by Murdoch. It makes me absolutely die that she is staunchly pro-Biden yet anti-lockdown 😂😂😂 It genuinely does not make any sense. Calling out the UK government for lying about the figures and how lockdown is against our human rights... What does she think Biden will enforce in his first days in office 😂

She must have more than a gagging order on Trump because just because you’re against COVID measures doesn’t mean you’re a Trump supporter? You can still believe he’s one of ‘them’ too. So her licking Biden’s arse to that extent makes me sus

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Talking of travel, I've just been watching Joanna Lumley on ITV. I have always been a huge fan.... not anymore.
She's travelling through Britain. I swear this has to be the biggest push for the government narrative using a very popular celebrity.
I had to turn it off.... The propaganda was so obvious. My Christ!.. They're comparing the Bubonic Plague to Covid!!
Take a look if you can stand it.
It's sickening. I was hoping for some respite and entertainment!
The fact is they are worried... as Brits are not taking up the vaccine.
No matter what lies the msm feed you... The British people are REFUSING the vaccine.!!!!!
If they can make us believe everyone is taking the vaccine they hope we will all follow.
Not me and mine!
Joanna sold her soul. I would like to think she was hoodwinked, but she's an intelligent woman.
Eeugh!
I saw some of this programme but I don’t know what you mean, that JL has sold her soul.

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Here’s more information regarding “Masts” being hidden/disguised...

Found this interesting video re: Saville. Apologies if it’s been posted before...

Can you post the link to this video so I can watch it later please? It’s hard to watch on my phone. Thank you

• Heart

DreamDolly

VIP Member
Apparently, Katie Price’s son Harvey, has been rushed to hospital after a reaction from the AstraZeneca covid vaccine...

• Sad

Samantha365

We’ve all been wearing face masks since June last year so why are the cases still going up, it obviously isn’t working or there is another agenda
I often screen shot magazine articles as dont have time to read them straight away. I found one last week from Dr. Sarah Jarvis saying that masks had no effect so thats why wearing them hasnt been made a rule. Yet few months later its wear masks! I don't really watch the briefings anymore but has Dr Jennie Harris been on them lately because she was another one who said masks werent necessary. Just wondered if she was another one they stopped attending like that head nurse ruth i think shes called who said she didnt agree with the party line.

• Heart

chanandlerbong

Chatty Member
I cannot see what this is (for some reason I can see picture uploads but some links dont work) as it's just a blank space.. I'm assuming it's to do with the benefit everyone will be on like the poster below this one said?
Yeah me too 😂 but some people can see it for some reason, I think on different browsers? It’s an article saying furlough will be extended past April x

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Interesting report regarding Gibraltar and Israel. Apparently 53 people have died in Gibraltar in the 10 days following the Pfizer vaccine rollout. Local media reports have confirmed the deaths, but have blamed them on covid and not the vaccine. However - Prior to the vaccine rollout, it’s been reported that only 16 people in total have died from covid since the beginning of the pandemic about a year ago..

In Israel, over 2,400 residents have tested positive for covid AFTER being vaccinated!! Among them 69 people who had ALREADY had the SECOND dose!!
See the full details here..

My mum has been really unwell since she got the Pfizer jab (I tried talking her out of it, but she was determined). She’s been in bed with what she says is the sick bug, also has had terrible headache plus a really sore arm. It’s so worrying.
Do you have a link for those Gibraltar deaths? Can’t seem to find anything, but that wouldn’t surprise me, the MSM are good at hiding the negative.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It’s very quiet on here today. I hope everyone is ok? Bit better news regarding my mum, she’s up and about, eating ok, and apart from her sore arm and still feeling fairly tired, she’s on the mend, and honestly, I’ve been so worried about her, so to know that she’s doing better is such a massive relief!!
Yay! I'm so pleased for you both!! ❤

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I haven’t seen the face mask, but the dress is something else!! Who thought it was a good idea to do this 😂🙈!!!!!
Can you imagine seeing someone actually wearing it!!! 🤪
I added it on my last post as you quoted me.
If I saw it I would have to remove my mask because tears and snot of laughter would have rendered it useless 😂

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Cold and flu are way, way, way different. People die from the flu old and young. But people don’t seem to know the different, getting the sniffles and going “I’ve got the flu”
Grouping them together is for the way they are built nothing to do with the effects that they have. Babies die from the flu, people with treatable illnesses die from the flu, what’s old 60? 70? 80? Y BBC
Are they not worth bothering about. Regardless it isn’t the flu C19 transmits easier than the flu and seems to make people sicker.
All colds are either a Coronavirus or a Rhinovirus but they don’t seem to be that forthcoming with this information, probably just because the title “common cold” would make it sound too trivial. It’s just scaremongering.

Jbf

Chatty Member
I cannot open this on my phone for some reason but as soon as I get on the laptop I'll take a look 😃

I cannot open this on my phone for some reason but as soon as I get on the laptop I'll take a look 😃
Okay I just had a bit of a look using Google on my phone and it looks interesting! Everything is energy after all 👌 (have you seen the videos where sand moves into shapes when using differing vibrations and how water has different constitutions / how plants grow or fail to grow on how they are spoken to etc.. Amazing!)

I found this one on powder
Geometry and numbers I also find fascinating

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

Thread 7!

mcfeez

VIP Member
I’ve got another q, is anyone tested at work by a PCR test? I’ve only heard of lateral flow and antibody corporate testing? Mine is the latter
I know a girl who gets PCR tested in work. But hers isnt mandatory. Their company makes the tests so they are able to have them run when they feel necessary. My brothers girlfriend works in a care home and they get PCR tested (not sure how routinely). Antibody testing is an odd one to run for work isn't it - it can only tell if you've had it previously?