Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know what you mean re Trump and controlled opposition. I am generally right wing and was a big farage fan but I just can’t believe how weak he’s been on his position of this lockdown policy. All he seems to waffle on about is the eu vaccine issue which to me just seems to be smoke and mirrors. It’s like no one wants to discuss the fact we’ve had all of our civil liberties taken from us in a blink of an eye. And the worst part is they have absolute no proof any of these measures actually works!
I completely understand those who support him, he very much had my attention recently, but he had his chance to prove himself and he didn't. And what he's actually done is duck everyone over (most of all his supporters) by being the catalyst for big tech's removal of free speech and classification of anyone that supports him as a domestic terrorist/danger to society. Seems planned to me 🤷‍♀️

Also my apologies everyone for clogging up the thread, work is very quiet today 😂

Reactions: 6
Regarding Professor Dolores Cahill, here is a very interesting video in which she is discussing the covid vaccine, and let me tell you, this woman knows exactly what she’s talking about!!

If your (or anyone else’s) husband turned into Wolverine, then I might have to take him off your hands 😂 !!! Only joking!! (Or am I 😉) 😬
What is being done to Dolores Cahill in Ireland is nothing short of criminal.
She is far more experienced than Tony Holohan (Irish Chris Whitty) not my words, the words of several UCD Med Students and yet she is being character assassinated by media, HSE, NPHET etc for sharing her very educated point of view.

If they are so sure she is wrong, crazy, a conspiracy theorist, why doesn't someone from the govt/NPHET side debate her??? And that is the ultimate problem with COVID, its extremely easy to brand someone a conspiracy theorist for absolute fear of having to possibly debate them and prove your argument and I put my house on it Cahill vs Holohan in a debate, she would mop the country with Holohan.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is being done to Dolores Cahill in Ireland is nothing short of criminal.
She is far more experienced than Tony Holohan (Irish Chris Whitty) not my words, the words of several UCD Med Students and yet she is being character assassinated by media, HSE, NPHET etc for sharing her very educated point of view.

If they are so sure she is wrong, crazy, a conspiracy theorist, why doesn't someone from the govt/NPHET side debate her??? And that is the ultimate problem with COVID, its extremely easy to brand someone a conspiracy theorist for absolute fear of having to possibly debate them and prove your argument and I put my house on it Cahill vs Holohan in a debate, she would mop the country with Holohan.
Well said!! I’ve seen many of her videos about the vaccine, and she’s very brave in my opinion for speaking out against it. And just incase anyone is in doubt over her qualifications, I’ve posted them below.

And I’d like to see her go head to head with Whitty, she’d wipe the floor with him!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well said!! I’ve seen many of her videos about the vaccine, and she’s very brave in my opinion for speaking out against it. And just incase anyone is in doubt over her qualifications, I’ve posted them below.

And I’d like to see her go head to head with Whitty, she’d wipe the floor with him!! 😂
Dolly you always seem to be on the ball with things- do u think they are working towards taking all our possessions off us and giving us flat wages like a previous screenshot on here. The thought terrifies me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dolly you always seem to be on the ball with things- do u think they are working towards taking all our possessions off us and giving us flat wages like a previous screenshot on here. The thought terrifies me
Hey Samantha 😘!! Thankyou for the compliment, (even though I don’t think I deserve it!!!) Personally, I would like to think that would never happen here in the UK, but, if someone had told me 18 months ago, that we would literally be under house arrest, that meeting up with with friends at home would be a distant memory, even grabbing a takeaway coffee and meeting up with friends OUTSIDE is likely to get you arrested, that all the major supermarkets are only permitting ONE person to do the shopping, what about those who take their elderly parents shopping once a week? For some people who don’t drive, going shopping with a family member or friend is all the social contact that they have!! And I think so many people are really suffering with their mental health already, that these simple things like going shopping with another person is in some cases ALL they have to look forward too!! But, for this country to become effectively a communist state, (and it may well happen in the future) is not something that’s going to happen anytime soon, so please don’t worry yourself over it, however, I DO believe that at some point soon, they will try & make vaccinations “mandatory”. But there’s no way that I would ever have it, and I really don’t care if that means no more holidays, or concerts etc etc..
This whole lockdown is totally barbaric and cruel, and there are many people who are suicidal because of this, and how disappointing that the police are becoming the same as the old East German Stasis, haven’t they got anything better to do, like catching burglars?? And, why aren’t the police using their discretion when they see (Shock Horror) a couple of female friends who had the nerve to be meeting up outside, for a walk, in an area that is literally so quiet, and yet, the police seemed to be VERY upset because the girls had brought a takeaway cup of tea with them!!!! And all over a “virus” that 2 in 3 people are asymptomatic from?? None of any of it makes any sense whatsoever to me!!!

ETA ~ Apologies for the v.long rant!!, and slightly better news regarding my mum, who has been very poorly since she had her vaccine. She’s still really tired, and has been in bed with a stomach bug since she got the shot, but her appetite is slowly returning, and she’s eating a bit better (not enough, but it’s a start) she’s also keeping her fluids down, but her arm is still really sore, and she’s had a constant headache that she can’t get rid off either. So, I’m obviously still worried about her, but I think she’s in the road to recovery now. thank goodness. I also saw my next door neighbour today, and she got her vaccine yesterday, and said her arm is very sore, and she’s also had a terrible headache, as well as being really tired, and she’s not got an appetite either. Has anyone else got family or friends who have had similar issues after they were jabbed?? ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey Samantha 😘!! Thankyou for the compliment, (even though I don’t think I deserve it!!!) Personally, I would like to think that would never happen here in the UK, but, if someone had told me 18 months ago, that we would literally be under house arrest, that meeting up with with friends at home would be a distant memory, even grabbing a takeaway coffee and meeting up with friends OUTSIDE is likely to get you arrested, that all the major supermarkets are only permitting ONE person to do the shopping, what about those who take their elderly parents shopping once a week? For some people who don’t drive, going shopping with a family member or friend is all the social contact that they have!! And I think so many people are really suffering with their mental health already, that these simple things like going shopping with another person is in some cases ALL they have to look forward too!! But, for this country to become effectively a communist state, (and it may well happen in the future) is not something that’s going to happen anytime soon, so please don’t worry yourself over it, however, I DO believe that at some point soon, they will try & make vaccinations “mandatory”. But there’s no way that I would ever have it, and I really don’t care if that means no more holidays, or concerts etc etc..
This whole lockdown is totally barbaric and cruel, and there are many people who are suicidal because of this, and how disappointing that the police are becoming the same as the old East German Stasis, haven’t they got anything better to do, like catching burglars?? And, why aren’t the police using their discretion when they see (Shock Horror) a couple of female friends who had the nerve to be meeting up outside, for a walk, in an area that is literally so quiet, and yet, the police seemed to be VERY upset because the girls had brought a takeaway cup of tea with them!!!! And all over a “virus” that 2 in 3 people are asymptomatic from?? None of any of it makes any sense whatsoever to me!!!
Thank you Dolly for getting back to me. I know what youre saying and it seems so outrageous that things have changed so much. It is such strange times and i honestly dont know just how much ppl will take before we push back saying enough is enough. X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you Dolly for getting back to me. I know what youre saying and it seems so outrageous that things have changed so much. It is such strange times and i honestly dont know just how much ppl will take before we push back saying enough is enough. X
Oh, no problem Samantha!! I’d also like to say that if anyone is feeling overwhelmed, and wants someone to talk to, or if anyone wants a rant, then just know that there’s always going to be someone on here that you can talk to! You’re never alone as there’s always someone about on this thread, and, personally, I actually find that quite reassuring!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well guys, at least someone in government is telling the truth (took him long enough, but hey, it’s something!!). Sir Desmond Swayne is also NOT apologising for expressing his views on the vaccine, and has said that he feels the numbers have been “manipulated”....

I heard a wee bit of his interview to-day. He’ s very pro vaccine but anti lockdown. The manipulation of figures he was referring to was regarding NHS capacity. The comments were made last November, and he said he had been saying the same thing in parliament.

Reactions: 5
I heard a wee bit of his interview to-day. He’ s very pro vaccine but anti lockdown. The manipulation of figures he was referring to was regarding NHS capacity. The comments were made last November, and he said he had been saying the same thing in parliament.
Oh, I heard he was definitely anti covid vaccine, and anti lockdown!! He even said that he won’t be apologising either!! How strange because I even heard it on LBC & James O’Brien was talking about it!!.. 🧐

I don’t know why my post was posted twice?? I only posted it once!!
@Unagi - It’s another conspiracy!!!....😂🤪

Here’s Sir Desmond Swayne in Parliament...

Last edited:
  • Haha

ETA ~ Apologies for the v.long rant!!, and slightly better news regarding my mum, who has been very poorly since she had her vaccine. She’s still really tired, and has been in bed with a stomach bug since she got the shot, but her appetite is slowly returning, and she’s eating a bit better (not enough, but it’s a start) she’s also keeping her fluids down, but her arm is still really sore, and she’s had a constant headache that she can’t get rid off either. So, I’m obviously still worried about her, but I think she’s in the road to recovery now. thank goodness. I also saw my next door neighbour today, and she got her vaccine yesterday, and said her arm is very sore, and she’s also had a terrible headache, as well as being really tired, and she’s not got an appetite either. Has anyone else got family or friends who have had similar issues after they were jabbed?? ...
My mother in law felt tit to put it bluntly. She had full flu symptoms enough to put her in her for a while day. She said she felt really awful, didn't want to eat or move. She's 72 and still works, very independent and lives alone. Come day 4 she felt herself. She had the Oxford jab, and I'm worried about her having the next one incase the second one is a worse reaction. We can't help her either as she's over 200 miles away!
Its very worrying 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The headline for this report is that Sir Desmond Swayne was urging anti-vaxxers to “Persist” with what they were protesting about...

ETA - I think Desmond Swayne is probably worried that he’s going to get kicked out of the party, that’s why he’s furiously back-tracking. I was rather hoping that he would stick to his guns on this, but I guess we’ll see what happens...

My mother in law felt tit to put it bluntly. She had full flu symptoms enough to put her in her for a while day. She said she felt really awful, didn't want to eat or move. She's 72 and still works, very independent and lives alone. Come day 4 she felt herself. She had the Oxford jab, and I'm worried about her having the next one incase the second one is a worse reaction. We can't help her either as she's over 200 miles away!
Its very worrying 😟
Oh I’m so sorry to hear that about your MIL. My mum basically developed a tummy bug (she calls it a sick bug) was being sick, and was going to the toilet all the time. My mum also lost her appetite, and still has a headache and sore arm. My mum had the Pfizer one (and I’d heard there were side effects). Did your MIL ask for the AstraZeneca jab?
I hope she’s feeling better soon, as it’s so worrying, especially as you live far away from her. Sending love 🤗XXXX

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh, I heard he was definitely anti covid vaccine, and anti lockdown!! He even said that he won’t be apologising either!! How strange because I even heard it on LBC & James O’Brien was talking about it!!.. 🧐

I don’t know why my post was posted twice?? I only posted it once!!
@Unagi - It’s another conspiracy!!!....😂🤪

Here’s Sir Desmond Swayne in Parliament...

Swayne said to JHB this morning, “I am the most enthusiastic vaxxer.” I can’t do links or I’d post it here, but it’s still on JHB’s Twitter account.
Adam Boulton also interviewed him, and that’s where I heard him mention the figures/November and that he will be getting vaccinated.

Regarding Professor Dolores Cahill, here is a very interesting video in which she is discussing the covid vaccine, and let me tell you, this woman knows exactly what she’s talking about!!

If your (or anyone else’s) husband turned into Wolverine, then I might have to take him off your hands 😂 !!! Only joking!! (Or am I 😉) 😬
Professor Cahill has been treated disgracefully. I heard about her from a friend of mine who is a supporter of hers.

Edit to add, Desmond Swayne claims that he meant they should persist regarding anti lockdowns, not anti vaccine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The headline for this report is that Sir Desmond Swayne was urging anti-vaxxers to “Persist” with what they were protesting about...

ETA - I think Desmond Swayne is probably worried that he’s going to get kicked out of the party, that’s why he’s furiously back-tracking. I was rather hoping that he would stick to his guns on this, but I guess we’ll see what happens...

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that about your MIL. My mum basically developed a tummy bug (she calls it a sick bug) was being sick, and was going to the toilet all the time. My mum also lost her appetite, and still has a headache and sore arm. My mum had the Pfizer one (and I’d heard there were side effects). Did your MIL ask for the AstraZeneca jab?
I hope she’s feeling better soon, as it’s so worrying, especially as you live far away from her. Sending love 🤗XXXX
No one is allowed an opinion right now publicly unless they're agreeing with the government and MSM, if you dare to stray away from that then you're a covid denying anti vaxx conspiracy theorist 🙄 I mean, hie dare we ask questions!! How rude!

Your poor mum! I'm assuming she's quite elderly? Without sounding crude, is she still having to run to the loo? If so then it might be worth contacting the GP and getting a stool sample to them. The elderly can pick up some nasty bugs, and not being able to keep majority of food or fluids down is a sign something isn't right. It may just be the jab, but its worth checking out anyway just incase it's something else ❤

No she didn't ask for that one, she got hers through work and I think she'd have taken anything to be honest.
She's been so worried bless her as she works in a pharmacy, so its pretty dodgy at her age to be there. Part of me was pleased that she had some cover, but the other part is so worried about the next one.
The elderly people I work with have has the Pfizer one, and have all been ok from what I've heard, so it seems pretty random who it affects

• Heart
@Cupcakemum I saw your post on the covid thread about whether an employee can be forced to take the vaccine, but couldn’t PM you.

This article may help - https://www.moorebarlow.com/no-jab-...oyers-to-have-a-mandatory-vaccination-policy/ it looks like a legal minefield to be honest.

My husband has been put in a similar position (though he won’t lose his job over it) in that there’s a lot of pressure being applied to take the vaccine and he’s had to justify his reasons. We’ve had every other jab going, but this is one that we’re happy to wait for, and the more pressure that’s applied the more people like him will just dig their heels in. We’re not in the vulnerable or elderly category so give it to those who truly need it!

Reactions: 7
No one is allowed an opinion right now publicly unless they're agreeing with the government and MSM, if you dare to stray away from that then you're a covid denying anti vaxx conspiracy theorist 🙄 I mean, hie dare we ask questions!! How rude!

Your poor mum! I'm assuming she's quite elderly? Without sounding crude, is she still having to run to the loo? If so then it might be worth contacting the GP and getting a stool sample to them. The elderly can pick up some nasty bugs, and not being able to keep majority of food or fluids down is a sign something isn't right. It may just be the jab, but its worth checking out anyway just incase it's something else ❤

No she didn't ask for that one, she got hers through work and I think she'd have taken anything to be honest.
She's been so worried bless her as she works in a pharmacy, so its pretty dodgy at her age to be there. Part of me was pleased that she had some cover, but the other part is so worried about the next one.
The elderly people I work with have has the Pfizer one, and have all been ok from what I've heard, so it seems pretty random who it affects
Aww, bless you! Thankfully she’s on the mend now, she’s stopped being sick, is getting lots of fluids in her, and is starting to get her appetite back. Thankfully, the toilet situation is finished now!! She’s just got a sore arm, headache, and is really really tired. Oh, and she had the Pfizer one.
How are you doing though? Will you have to have the vaccine because of your work?

ETA - Re “Mandatory” Vaccinations. I honestly don’t care if I’m never allowed to travel again, and I actually have a Villa in another country!! I also will not allow my dogs/cats/horses to get the covid jab either!!

Swayne said to JHB this morning, “I am the most enthusiastic vaxxer.” I can’t do links or I’d post it here, but it’s still on JHB’s Twitter account.
Adam Boulton also interviewed him, and that’s where I heard him mention the figures/November and that he will be getting vaccinated.

Professor Cahill has been treated disgracefully. I heard about her from a friend of mine who is a supporter of hers.

Edit to add, Desmond Swayne claims that he meant they should persist regarding anti lockdowns, not anti vaccine.
I think these statements were made months ago, which is weird when you think about why they are being brought out now, but not then!!!
Also, I absolutely agree with you regarding Professor Cahill, she’s having her name dragged through the mud, and all because she’s brave enough to take a stand against all of the B.S!!! I personally think she’s incredibly brave by going against the status quo. God bless her for all of the work she’s doing to try and open peoples eyes to what’s really happening.!!!

Last edited:
Aww, bless you! Thankfully she’s on the mend now, she’s stopped being sick, is getting lots of fluids in her, and is starting to get her appetite back. Thankfully, the toilet situation is finished now!! She’s just got a sore arm, headache, and is really really tired. Oh, and she had the Pfizer one.
How are you doing though? Will you have to have the vaccine because of your work?

ETA - Re “Mandatory” Vaccinations. I honestly don’t care if I’m never allowed to travel again, and I actually have a Villa in another country!! I also will not allow my dogs/cats/horses to get the covid jab either!!
Ahhh, I'm so pleased that she can keep fluids down and that she's on the mend! Hopefully these last symptoms won't last too much longer for her.

I'm ok thanks, but really confused about it all. I wish I could go into more detail and then you'd know why I'm so cross about it. I'll do what has been suggested on the other thread and hold out until February if I can fir transmission data, if I start getting more pressure then I'll ring ACAS.
I'm lucky enough to work in a field that I'm passionate about, so if every company makes it mandatory by proxy then I have to give in at some point, because I don't want to change my career.. its an awful position to be put in.
Worst bit is that the government is shouting from the rooftops that they won't make it mandatory, so they could easily put in place that companies shouldn't either.
I could happily never travel again either, I have a plane phobia so happy days for me!!😂
I hate the whole yellow fever argument. Like I said on the other thread ages ago, I can choose if I want to go to a country that requires vaccination, but choice is being taken away with this and that's not fair.
I wouldn't get my dog vaccinated for it either, that's a pure money making scheme! They spent ages saying how its was rare to affect them, how they couldn't pass it to humans and how even if pets did get it then they were absolutely fine, so why invent and push a vaccine for them.. that proves its money!

@Cupcakemum I saw your post on the covid thread about whether an employee can be forced to take the vaccine, but couldn’t PM you.

This article may help - https://www.moorebarlow.com/no-jab-...oyers-to-have-a-mandatory-vaccination-policy/ it looks like a legal minefield to be honest.

My husband has been put in a similar position (though he won’t lose his job over it) in that there’s a lot of pressure being applied to take the vaccine and he’s had to justify his reasons. We’ve had every other jab going, but this is one that we’re happy to wait for, and the more pressure that’s applied the more people like him will just dig their heels in. We’re not in the vulnerable or elderly category so give it to those who truly need it!
So annoying not being able to DM isn't it! I've tried asking about it but no one has ever answered why some people can't.
The link you posted is exactly what I've read. Interesting to read about you not having to tell employers if you've had it though, that hadn't occurred to me, so I'll bare that in mind.
I'm pleased your husband has been listened too. We've been told that we shouldn't feel guilty about having the jab, and that we're actually helping people by having it..no we're not!!!
I'm the same and the more pressure I'm under the more I'll stick my heels in, but maybe it will all be fruitless in the end. Its seems we'll all be forced into it one way or another at some point 😔

• Sad
Oh, no problem Samantha!! I’d also like to say that if anyone is feeling overwhelmed, and wants someone to talk to, or if anyone wants a rant, then just know that there’s always going to be someone on here that you can talk to! You’re never alone as there’s always someone about on this thread, and, personally, I actually find that quite reassuring!! ❤
Ahhh @DreamDolly what a little ray of light you are in a very dark world at the moment. I usually think I’m a very level headed person, not much bothers me, but I’m so angry and pissed off at this current situation. I’m annoyed at my fellow Brits for rolling over, showing their underbellies and just letting this thing happen. I want an uprising! I’m about to get banned from Instagram for all the anti-vax, anti-lockdown pro Trump posts. I’ve had several warnings, but as long as I have breath I’ll try to get the message out there, even though I’m a tiny voice in a world full of people shouting over me and telling me I’m a crazy conspiracy theorist.

Over my dead body will I ever have that shot. Listening to Cahill was an eye opener and the bottom line is, don’t let anyone duck with your immune system! The frightening thing is that maybe my friends, who have all given in to the Government message, will eventually be the ones that Covid get because they had the vaccine.

I think I need a break from this thread as instead of making me feel better, it just stokes up fears. But, knowing me I’ll be back here in an hour to pick that scab again 🙄😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahhh @DreamDolly what a little ray of light you are in a very dark world at the moment. I usually think I’m a very level headed person, not much bothers me, but I’m so angry and pissed off at this current situation. I’m annoyed at my fellow Brits for rolling over, showing their underbellies and just letting this thing happen. I want an uprising!

Over my dead body will I ever have that shot. Listening to Cahill was an eye opener and the bottom line is, don’t let anyone duck with your immune system!

I think I need a break from this thread as instead of making me feel better, it just stokes up fears. But, knowing me I’ll be back here in an hour to pick that scab again 🙄😘
Taking the vaccine if you’re not vulnerable is just insane to me. We’re talking about a virus that has something like over 99% survival rate. Why would you take something that is potentially more deadly than the actual virus!! And I’m by no way an anti vaxxer. Both my children have had their vaccinations. Why would you put something in your body to fight off something that you literally have no risk of dying from. And all of the vulnerable people will be vaccinated anyway so there is no logic in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So annoying not being able to DM isn't it! I've tried asking about it but no one has ever answered why some people can't.
The link you posted is exactly what I've read. Interesting to read about you not having to tell employers if you've had it though, that hadn't occurred to me, so I'll bare that in mind.
I'm pleased your husband has been listened too. We've been told that we shouldn't feel guilty about having the jab, and that we're actually helping people by having it..no we're not!!!
I'm the same and the more pressure I'm under the more I'll stick my heels in, but maybe it will all be fruitless in the end. Its seems we'll all be forced into it one way or another at some point 😔
I really hope it doesn’t become mandatory by proxy 😩 as someone who lives abroad away from family, being able to freely travel is one thing we’ve always taken for granted. I had to have additional vaccines to get my green card and recently had a flu shot as I’m pregnant (even though flu is down by 98% this year 🙄) so I really resent the anti vaccine card being thrown about.

I do think at this stage people are so desperate to get back to normal they’ll take whatever, even though the masks, social distancing and quarantining isn’t going anywhere just yet, because they keep moving the goalposts. The vaccine is a great thing for older people and all my grandparents have had it, but I really don’t like being coerced into anything. The whole reaction to covid is complete madness, we’ll look back at this in years to come and wonder why on earth we copied the Chinese model and went against everything we knew about science and managing pandemics. The attacks on lockdown sceptics such as Julia Hartley Brewer and Toby young have really ramped up a notch recently too.

This is an interesting read, it’s Americanised but explains mistakes that were made and also explains some of the concerns around the vaccine. Basically we just don’t have enough long term data yet. https://stopmedicaldiscrimination.org/

Reactions: 7
It’s very quiet on here today. I hope everyone is ok? Bit better news regarding my mum, she’s up and about, eating ok, and apart from her sore arm and still feeling fairly tired, she’s on the mend, and honestly, I’ve been so worried about her, so to know that she’s doing better is such a massive relief!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.