Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely for something so dangerous they shouldn’t be trailing the streets and knocking on hundreds of different doors, what if they catch something from someone’s doorbell 🙄 It’s almost like they’re trying to boost the numbers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this !!! We are continually being told that this disease is so infectious, and that anyone can spread it, the NHS is like a “war zone”, and any age can die from it. Yet, one in three people allegedly don’t have any symptoms!! And what about those poor people in Israel that caught covid AFTER being vaccinated twice!! There was also a story I heard about the government giving £500 to anyone who currently has it. I suppose that’s one way to boost the numbers, the other one is being tested using the PCR test, which, incidentally, gave a positive test result on a papaya and a goat!! This was in an Tanzania, which led to the President, John Magufuli, suspending all covid tests until the “issues” had been resolved!! That’s the beauty of Kary Mullis’s PCR Test, you can literally find anything if you amplify it enough!!
I’ve also seen my mum today, she’s stopped being sick (thank goodness) and has managed to have some soup, but, she said she had a really sore arm and was also saying how tired she was, and she’s had a headache ever since she had the jab. I feel so terrible as I begged her not to do it, but she was determined. I’m just praying that she’s going to feel better soon...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'd love to know how many positive cases these lateral flow tests are picking up because from what I understand they have a very very small accuracy % on asymptomatic cases, and are therefore not even recommended for such cases

Reactions: 2
Exactly this !!! We are continually being told that this disease is so infectious, and that anyone can spread it, the NHS is like a “war zone”, and any age can die from it. Yet, one in three people allegedly don’t have any symptoms!! And what about those poor people in Israel that caught covid AFTER being vaccinated twice!! There was also a story I heard about the government giving £500 to anyone who currently has it. I suppose that’s one way to boost the numbers, the other one is being tested using the PCR test, which, incidentally, gave a positive test result on a papaya and a goat!! This was in an Tanzania, which led to the President, John Magufuli, suspending all covid tests until the “issues” had been resolved!! That’s the beauty of Kary Mullis’s PCR Test, you can literally find anything if you amplify it enough!!
I’ve also seen my mum today, she’s stopped being sick (thank goodness) and has managed to have some soup, but, she said she had a really sore arm and was also saying how tired she was, and she’s had a headache ever since she had the jab. I feel so terrible as I begged her not to do it, but she was determined. I’m just praying that she’s going to feel better soon...
Is the sickness a thing ? my elderly relative ended up in resuss ,she had vomiting ,temp and a rash after having it and unfortunately inhaled her own vomit and ended up with exasperated pneumonia they had no beds in the hospital so they discharged her at 4am from resuss with antibiotics she's hanging on and no more .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is the sickness a thing ? my elderly relative ended up in resuss ,she had vomiting ,temp and a rash after having it and unfortunately inhaled her own vomit and ended up with exasperated pneumonia they had no beds in the hospital so they discharged her at 4am from resuss with antibiotics she's handing on and no more .
I’ve got no idea. I hope not, but seems a bit of a coincidence that she got it the next day. I honestly tried my hardest to talk her out of it, but she’s very determined woman (like me!!) She just wants her life back and thought that by having the jab her life would go back to how it was before all this started.
It’s so worrying, but she’s slightly improved today, still got a headache and really really tired.
Catch up with you guys tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got no idea. I hope not, but seems a bit of a coincidence that she got it the next day. I honestly tried my hardest to talk her out of it, but she’s very determined woman (like me!!) She just wants her life back and thought that by having the jab her life would go back to how it was before all this started.
It’s so worrying, but she’s slightly improved today, still got a headache and really really tired.
Catch up with you guys tomorrow ❤
Hope she improves soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Stop this cannot be real 😂 😩 "WEF admits that some people think that the Great Reset sounds like ‘some nefarious plan for world domination.’ But nothing could be further from the truth, the video goes on to insist. The Great Reset is simply “an opportunity to build a better world.”"

Thank you for your reassurance Klaus, but it's more so that I have read what you are proposing for mankind and I don't think I like it? Particularly the part that I will "own nothing and be happy". Especially with the caveat being everything will be rented. Rented from whom, exactly? And what happens when I don't comply?

I don't understand how this does not make everyone's blood run cold. An alliance of the world's 1% all on board with this agenda including war criminals (Tony Blair) and dictators (President Xi) all in lockstep spouting build back better and telling us we need to reset our entire way of life in accordance with their vision. And I think everyone can agree that what is good for the 1% will not be good for us. The CCP's values and mine also don't really align so not really looking forward to this tbh.

View attachment 405574
[/URL]
I took a screenshot of timelines for this scenario and it’s frighteningly coming true, especially September 2021 where Government cancels all debt and property ownership. Over my bleeping cold dead body will they get my house ....

ED061E2F-3AE5-4D71-B039-647B95FC3903.jpeg

Plus, I heard the effing Bishop of Canterbury saying “Build Back Better” on the BBC this morning. I’d like to drop kick him in the gonads. He’s part of it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to believe the covid theory until I seen the affect it was having on the economy and I thought why would they create something that did that. It will take years and years to recover from this. And will affect everyone like they haven’t even realised. Once this is ‘over’ we will probably have PTSD we will have forgotten how to act pre-covid!

Reactions: 6
I took a screenshot of timelines for this scenario and it’s frighteningly coming true, especially September 2021 where Government cancels all debt and property ownership. Over my bleeping cold dead body will they get my house ....

View attachment 406504

Plus, I heard the effing Bishop of Canterbury saying “Build Back Better” on the BBC this morning. I’d like to drop kick him in the gonads. He’s part of it!
I don't believe in this stuff but I just saw earlier there's a shake up of the benefits system anyone on disability will have to wait a few weeks for money with the change over from legacy benefits.

• Wow
I believe Trump is one of the good guys. If anything he has opened people’s eyes.
I believe him when he said he wanted to “drain the swamp”. All you need to do is watch CNN and BBC to ascertain how much they want to crucify him. I believe it’s because he isn’t part of that institution, probably funded by Bezos, and so they want him out, not just out though, I think they want him dead.

Reactions: 9
Surely for something so dangerous they shouldn’t be trailing the streets and knocking on hundreds of different doors, what if they catch something from someone’s doorbell 🙄 It’s almost like they’re trying to boost the numbers 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that's exactly what they've tried to do here. I saw a person mention under one of the tweets about the council getting A LOT of money to keep the city in lockdown 😱 which ties in with what was mentioned previously about certain countries getting a big payout to keep countries lockdown (sure that was here)

Screenshot_20210128_025107_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210128_025126_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210128_025155_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210128_025654_com.twitter.android.jpg

It will only let me scroll back to the 5th Dec for some reason but wanted to show some proof

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I seen them offering £500 so people will isolate but in my opinion thst is just encouraging people to go out and catch it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't believe in this stuff but I just saw earlier there's a shake up of the benefits system anyone on disability will have to wait a few weeks for money with the change over from legacy benefits.
Far fetched I know (as I know nothing about the benefits system with regard to how much people get individually) but how people have spoken about everyone being on the same as part of the "great reset".... Our business has a contract that can offer government grants and as part of that we have to do data matches to verify eligibility... The amount of people on UNIVERSAL Credit is becoming more and more (I know it is the new system they are putting everyone on) but it really struck me when I was typing earlier as everyone was universal credit and I realised that the "same for everyone" was already sort of here.. And had been for a while and if it was some sort of "great reset" then the wheels have been in motion a long long time. I did always wonder why they changed it all.

I seen them offering £500 so people will isolate but in my opinion thst is just encouraging people to go out and catch it!
I've seen this too and we've had staff members mention it and as grim as it sounds I definitely know people who would regularly test to try and get positive so they could get the money

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Far fetched I know (as I know nothing about the benefits system with regard to how much people get indicidually) but how people have spoken about everyone being on the same as part of the "great reset".... Our business has a contract that can offer government grants and as part of that we have to do data matches to verify eligibility... The amount of people on UNIVERSAL Credit is becoming more and more (I know it is the new system they are putting everyone on) but it really struck me when I was typing earlier as everyone was universal credit and I realised that the "same for everyone" was already sort of here.. And had been for a while and if it was some sort of "great reset" then the wheels have been in motion a long long time. I did always wonder why they changed it all.

I've seen this too and we've had staff members mention it and as grim as it sounds I definitely know people who would regularly test to try and get positive so they could get the money
It give people control of the money so they had to lu their own rent and bills rather than the government do it for them. Me and my partner both work ful time and earn a good wage bu my friend said the other day who’s on benefits. There’s no way you can live on benefits and it infuriated me. I said you can’t live on a full time wage either!

Reactions: 4
It give people control of the money so they had to lu their own rent and bills rather than the government do it for them. Me and my partner both work ful time and earn a good wage bu my friend said the other day who’s on benefits. There’s no way you can live on benefits and it infuriated me. I said you can’t live on a full time wage either!
Oh right! Hmmm knowing how some of the people I know manage money I'm not sure that was wise for them 👀 no judgement... I just know people who'd rather spend the cash elsewhere and then be cut off for a month or two 😔 I didn't know that was a side of it as I know in the past people have had rent paid etc... It is scary to see just how many are needing to use the system now... I'm really still not sure where all this magic money is coming from

Reactions: 3
Oh right! Hmmm knowing how some of the people I know manage money I'm not sure that was wise for them 👀 no judgement... I just know people who'd rather spend the cash elsewhere and then be cut off for a month or two 😔 I didn't know that was a side of it as I know in the past people have had rent paid etc... It is scary to see just how many are needing to use the system now... I'm really still not sure where all this magic money is coming from
Yeah universal credit gives them the cash to pay it themselves. I agree. Unfortunately the genuine people get penalised whilst the piss takers get away with it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.