Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just need to share this again because it's completely accurate.

By August/September most of the population will be vaccinated if not all (just get the jab it's not mind controlling and you won't become the new X-Men) once a high enough percentage of the population are vaccinated, less serious cases will continue and it will become a routine vaccination every year until it begins to weaken and eventually be classified similar to the flu.

Once we are all vaccinated you're looking at "complete normality" in 5 years. This is because viruses are complex and the vaccine is not claiming to be a cure just a way of prevention!!

We can be out of lock downs and into tiers by christmas and completely out of tiers in 12 months.

5 years and it'll be a distant memory and the economy recovering.

Without the vaccine the population will keep being reinfected, new strains taking over and further impact on lives and the economy.

The vaccine conspiracy theory needs to be put to bed as it's causing more damage by convincing people it's going to control them 🤣
It's as if people are purposefully not educating themselves on the history of viruses or medical science but would rather get wound up on some nonsense.

That's what the vaccine is for - to get us ahead of the virus in the same way that we do with flu each year. You may already know this, but the flu vaccine is not the same each year - every year it is tailored to provide protection against the most widespread strains of the flu so as to protect the most people. It doesn't protect against less common strains, which is why some people who have been vaccinated still contract flu.

I think the Covid virus will still be with us in years to come, but better controlled through vaccination tailored to the most common strains around in a specific year. Our scientific community is learning more and more about the virus every day and I don't see lockdowns and tiers being a long-term thing, just necessary whilst scientists get to grips with this new virus.

It's also worth remembering that viruses can mutate to become less deadly and less transmissible - mutation isn't always a bad thing.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure about the biggest conspiracies but I know for sure this situation is making some people very rich so why would they want to end it. The GOVT have been handing a lot of cushty contracts out to their mates for example. I wonder if they have shares in the profits!?

Also I read somewhere that hospital trusts are given extra funding per Covid death. I wonder if this is true? Which could explain why they are so desperate to put Covid on the death certificate.

One thing I do know for sure is there is certain people making so much money out of all of our misery!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not sure about the biggest conspiracies but I know for sure this situation is making some people very rich so why would they want to end it. The GOVT have been handing a lot of cushty contracts out to their mates for example. I wonder if they have shares in the profits!?

Also I read somewhere that hospital trusts are given extra funding per Covid death. I wonder if this is true? Which could explain why they are so desperate to put Covid on the death certificate.

One thing I do know for sure is there is certain people making so much money out of all of our misery!
Definitely. They are making a killing out of the absolute power they've granted themselves. Sunak has shares in the vaccine and Amazon, Hancock in the vaccine and testing too, and that's just off the top of my head. I'm certain they're also balls deep in the 40 long COVID clinics he announced out of nowhere - didn't they cost 3/4 of the NHS' annual budget? Could have completely made that figure up.

I'm sure they're also making a killing on shorting and buying stocks with the advance knowledge they have of how they're gonna manipulate the market - lockdowns, tiers, etc. They're also just loving it. Hancock on TV at every opportunity smirking away, they're drunk with power. Very little incentive to bring this to an end

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

I also saw on the coronavirus thread that gp surgeries (or at least some) have to pay money back if they do not issue a required amount of vaccines per day etc... The poster seemed to be in the know although I guess anyone can say anything on the Internet (well... Apart from people who have been banished! Like Trump etc)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I took a screenshot of timelines for this scenario and it’s frighteningly coming true, especially September 2021 where Government cancels all debt and property ownership. Over my bleeping cold dead body will they get my house ....

View attachment 406504

Plus, I heard the effing Bishop of Canterbury saying “Build Back Better” on the BBC this morning. I’d like to drop kick him in the gonads. He’s part of it!
They're all at it and that's because it's not a 'theory'. It's a clearly laid out plan by the WEF with hundreds of countries and corporations signed up. Take lockdowns and restrictions out of the picture, it still exists and did so pre-COVID. The virus just gave them their opportunity to 'reshape and reset our world' with the absolute power governments have been granted. Climate lockdowns, for example, have already been proposed. So they're here to stay. All his plans for mankind are detailed in his book for anyone to read, it's like a modern day Mein Kampf ffs

Brazil however is not on board (for now) woo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They're all at it and that's because it's not a 'theory'. It's a clearly laid out plan by the WEF with hundreds of countries and corporations signed up. Take lockdowns and restrictions out of the picture, it still exists and did so pre-COVID. The virus just gave them their opportunity to 'reshape and reset our world' with the absolute power governments have been granted. Climate lockdowns, for example, have already been proposed. So they're here to stay. All his plans for mankind are detailed in his book for anyone to read, it's like a modern day Mein Kampf ffs

Brazil however is not on board (for now) woo
Matt Hancock is a dangerous individual. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was up for crimes against humanity in the future.

Oh yes the WEF definitely have an agenda and the global governments are going along with it to some extent. Just look at that build back better nonsense they keep spewing on about. However I don’t think it’ll work as well as they’re hoping for. What we have to remember is there’s many of us and so little of them. And these fascist regimes have never worked in the western world.

I must admit I keep looking at Brazil these days and think maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad place to live after all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Far fetched I know (as I know nothing about the benefits system with regard to how much people get individually) but how people have spoken about everyone being on the same as part of the "great reset".... Our business has a contract that can offer government grants and as part of that we have to do data matches to verify eligibility... The amount of people on UNIVERSAL Credit is becoming more and more (I know it is the new system they are putting everyone on) but it really struck me when I was typing earlier as everyone was universal credit and I realised that the "same for everyone" was already sort of here.. And had been for a while and if it was some sort of "great reset" then the wheels have been in motion a long long time. I did always wonder why they changed it all.

I've seen this too and we've had staff members mention it and as grim as it sounds I definitely know people who would regularly test to try and get positive so they could get the money
Gov cut backs ..if people are essentially managing their own claim online it cuts out the need for so many staff . I know there were a lot of staff payed off or moved to other departments where I live.

Reactions: 4
Tbf becoming an xmen sounds quite appealing though 😂

• Haha
Matt Hancock is a dangerous individual. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was up for crimes against humanity in the future.

Oh yes the WEF definitely have an agenda and the global governments are going along with it to some extent. Just look at that build back better nonsense they keep spewing on about. However I don’t think it’ll work as well as they’re hoping for. What we have to remember is there’s many of us and so little of them. And these fascist regimes have never worked in the western world.

I must admit I keep looking at Brazil these days and think maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad place to live after all 😂
I like your positivity! I wish I could relate :( I think the China-style techno-dictatorship - mass surveillance and tracking, facial recognition, digital currency, digital IDs and eventually social credit scores - they're ushering in will be a lot more difficult to overthrow, especially when millions have been deliberately impoverished and reliant on the state.

And I agree, I have a friend living in Brazil and everyday the idea of leaving everything behind and joining her becomes more realistic. I don't know about anyone else but I am really struggling now. I think the hopelessness that everyone's feeling on both sides of the spectrum is really affecting me. The "it'll be over for Christmas" crew have given up, and even though I knew they were wrong at least they were a beacon of hope 😂

It also seems a new 'indefinite lockdown' crew has emerged where you prove how virtuous you are by how long you predict and are comfortable with lockdown continuing, now the narrative is "it's a global pandemic ofc we'll by in lockdown throughout 2021!!!" That thought genuinely makes me feel sick. Lockdowns until Tier 1 summer (this is not freedom) and then locked down again for winter. Never mind the fact that the idea of pausing the economy for another YEAR is bleeping insane doomsday scenario style tit. Thinking about 6 straight months of the only happiness in my life being a weekly walk with a friend is nauseating. What is there to live for?

(Sorry that was a therapy session 😂)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Re Madeline, Richard Hall’s interview with Peter Hyatt is fascinating! Very long but kept my attention all the way through. He’s a statement analyst who works on embedded confessions, pulls out crazy amounts of information from their sentence structure, the specific words they chose to use or not to use, etc. I recommend.

I also definitely think the money they keep pumping into the case is some sort of laundering activity for something else. Same situation with the current government, they’re getting a pass for ‘incompetence’ when the reality is much more nefarious, so it works in their favour to do it in plain sight.

Also the fact that there is a YouTube fact check on the video tells you everything you need to know 😂

Wow I was blown away by that video! Highly recommend watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I believe him when he said he wanted to “drain the swamp”. All you need to do is watch CNN and BBC to ascertain how much they want to crucify him. I believe it’s because he isn’t part of that institution, probably funded by Bezos, and so they want him out, not just out though, I think they want him dead.
If Donald Trump "drained the swamp" he'd have nowhere to live. He's a toxic orange oaf who never deserved to be POTUS. I can't fathom how anyone can think he's one of the good guys! His misogyny alone is enough to make me detest him. I don't think we'll be hearing much from him now, there can't be anyone left crazy enough to want to associate with him.

Reactions: 5

At one point I'd have agreed with you in that there's more of us than them, but look at what has happened the passed year. Through fear they've got people agreeing to things that ordinarily the western world would have stuck 2 fingers up at.

People are agreeing to more and more because they're believing this false hope they keep giving us and not seeing the goalposts move, or not hearing what these scientist's they love so much are actually saying. It's not about what they're actually saying, it's how they word things, you can tell there's stuff they're not telling us - I mean, people were actually surprised about the November lockdown ffs. They'd already hinted at it well before that, but all that hope about Xmas made them not hear that bit

At what point did we all think that westerners would actually agree to paying over a grand to be quarantined just so they could go on holiday? They're actually letting themselves get locked up like a prisoner for 2wks... at their own cost!
Did we ever think that people in a democracy would agree to a medical procedure on their own doorstep... by complete strangers!

Its a crazy world, and we're slowly losing the ability to fight back because too many people are already in agreement

Tbf becoming an xmen sounds quite appealing though 😂
If my husband could turn into Wolverine then I'd be robbing a hub for a vile about now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
If Donald Trump "drained the swamp" he'd have nowhere to live. He's a toxic orange oaf who never deserved to be POTUS. I can't fathom how anyone can think he's one of the good guys! His misogyny alone is enough to make me detest him. I don't think we'll be hearing much from him now, there can't be anyone left crazy enough to want to associate with him.
I think he’s a lot better than who they have at the minute.
Trump will be back, he’s not going away that easy despite what the dirty dems and MSM may hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also, I posted yesterday about the possibility of the government offering people who have covid a one off payment of £500, and at the time I said it’s another cleverly ploy to ensure that covid numbers stay up so they can justify the continuing lockdown...

I think he’s a lot better than who they have at the minute.
Trump will be back, he’s not going away that easy despite what the dirty dems and MSM may hope.
I agree with you, I think he’s definitely going to come back as there is still massive support for him!!

With regards to the vaccine, I think I’ll continue to listen to people like Professor Dolores Cahill, who has YEARS of experience, and if she’s saying there is a reason why mRNA vaccines are dangerous, then Im going to take notice!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Trump brain dump incoming. Curious to see if anyone agrees with me...

I've always thought he was still one of 'them', just another puppet playing his role and serving his specific purpose which was to divide the masses. It worked spectacularly well, you either love him or hate him - and I say that even though I don't love him - because the level of Trump derangement syndrome on hate side is so insane that I just cannot relate. There's definitely confirmation bias on both sides too, everyone cherry picks the good or bad stuff he's done and ignores the rest based on the overall opinion you want to have of him. I think it's no coincidence that Brexit and Trump both happened in the same year 4 years before the biggest attack on our civil liberties that we have ever known in the Western world.

Everything always comes back to those two topics - pro-lockdown/remain anti-lockdown/leave - we are all more divided than ever. Brexit derangement syndrome is also a thing, even as someone who voted remain I still don't understand how it's frequently brought up on threads as if no one was allowed to vote leave 😂 Very coincidental how the MSM has applied the exact same logic to both scenarios, if you voted for Brexit or Trump you are STUPID and RACIST and that is that.

So I didn't buy into the Trump hatred because I thought it was just playing into their hands. I didn't pay attention to him at all until the clearly fraudulent election which blew my mind. Then to see his EOs from years in advance re interference in the election, his stance on COVID and China, suddenly I was like woah... Was I wrong? Then discovered the whole Q narrative which was obviously unbelievable but I thought as long as he overturns the election - which I had full faith in based on the measures he had taken and evidence of fraud I had seen - then I'll be happy. Biden is confirmed deep state but Trump at least provides a glimmer of hope.

Then simply put nothing happened. Yes it exposed corruption in all levels of the system but all it’s really done is divide people more. He had the power to prove the election was fraudulent and he didn’t. Then he called a rally which I thought was extremely sus... The public don’t need a rally mate use your power as president to ensure that there is a free and fair election. Then the whole ‘storming the capitol’ pantomime happened which allowed Big Tech to kick him off Twitter and justify their assault on free speech. Now Trump supporters have been described as ‘domestic terrorists’ in need of ‘re-education’... Doesn’t take a genius to see where that will lead. On a completely unrelated note they are building internment camps worldwide. And it’s only a matter of time before the domestic terrorist label is applied to ‘conspiracy theorists’, and then anyone anti-government... And Trump was the driver behind all of this. Simply a more successful Farage, deep state controlled opposition.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Regarding Professor Dolores Cahill, here is a very interesting video in which she is discussing the covid vaccine, and let me tell you, this woman knows exactly what she’s talking about!!

At one point I'd have agreed with you in that there's more of us than them, but look at what has happened the passed year. Through fear they've got people agreeing to things that ordinarily the western world would have stuck 2 fingers up at.

People are agreeing to more and more because they're believing this false hope they keep giving us and not seeing the goalposts move, or not hearing what these scientist's they love so much are actually saying. It's not about what they're actually saying, it's how they word things, you can tell there's stuff they're not telling us - I mean, people were actually surprised about the November lockdown ffs. They'd already hinted at it well before that, but all that hope about Xmas made them not hear that bit

At what point did we all think that westerners would actually agree to paying over a grand to be quarantined just so they could go on holiday? They're actually letting themselves get locked up like a prisoner for 2wks... at their own cost!
Did we ever think that people in a democracy would agree to a medical procedure on their own doorstep... by complete strangers!

Its a crazy world, and we're slowly losing the ability to fight back because too many people are already in agreement

If my husband could turn into Wolverine then I'd be robbing a hub for a vile about now 😂
If your (or anyone else’s) husband turned into Wolverine, then I might have to take him off your hands 😂 !!! Only joking!! (Or am I 😉) 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Trump brain dump incoming. Curious to see if anyone agrees with me...

I've always thought he was still one of 'them', just another puppet playing his role and serving his specific purpose which was to divide the masses. It worked spectacularly well, you either love him or hate him - and I say that even though I don't love him - because the level of Trump derangement syndrome on hate side is so insane that I just cannot relate. There's definitely confirmation bias on both sides too, everyone cherry picks the good or bad stuff he's done and ignores the rest based on the overall opinion you want to have of him. I think it's no coincidence that Brexit and Trump both happened in the same year 4 years before the biggest attack on our civil liberties that we have ever known in the Western world.

Everything always comes back to those two topics - pro-lockdown/remain anti-lockdown/leave - we are all more divided than ever. Brexit derangement syndrome is also a thing, even as someone who voted remain I still don't understand how it's frequently brought up on threads as if no one was allowed to vote leave 😂 Very coincidental how the MSM has applied the exact same logic to both scenarios, if you voted for Brexit or Trump you are STUPID and RACIST and that is that.

So I didn't buy into the Trump hatred because I thought it was just playing into their hands. I didn't pay attention to him at all until the clearly fraudulent election which blew my mind. Then to see his EOs from years in advance re interference in the election, his stance on COVID and China, suddenly I was like woah... Was I wrong? Then discovered the whole Q narrative which was obviously unbelievable but I thought as long as he overturns the election - which I had full faith in based on the measures he had taken and evidence of fraud I had seen - then I'll be happy. Biden is confirmed deep state but Trump at least provides a glimmer of hope.

Then simply put nothing happened. Yes it exposed corruption in all levels of the system but all it’s really done is divide people more. He had the power to prove the election was fraudulent and he didn’t. Then he called a rally which I thought was extremely sus... The public don’t need a rally mate use your power as president to ensure that there is a free and fair election. Then the whole ‘storming the capitol’ pantomime happened which allowed Big Tech to kick him off Twitter and justify their assault on free speech. Now Trump supporters have been described as ‘domestic terrorists’ in need of ‘re-education’... Doesn’t take a genius to see where that will lead. On a completely unrelated note they are building internment camps worldwide. And it’s only a matter of time before the domestic terrorist label is applied to ‘conspiracy theorists’, and then anyone anti-government... And Trump was the driver behind all of this. Simply a more successful Farage, deep state controlled opposition.
Yeah I know what you mean re Trump and controlled opposition. I am generally right wing and was a big farage fan but I just can’t believe how weak he’s been on his position of this lockdown policy. All he seems to waffle on about is the eu vaccine issue which to me just seems to be smoke and mirrors. It’s like no one wants to discuss the fact we’ve had all of our civil liberties taken from us in a blink of an eye. And the worst part is they have absolute no proof any of these measures actually works!

• Heart
Yeah I know what you mean re Trump and controlled opposition. I am generally right wing and was a big farage fan but I just can’t believe how weak he’s been on his position of this lockdown policy. All he seems to waffle on about is the eu vaccine issue which to me just seems to be smoke and mirrors. It’s like no one wants to discuss the fact we’ve had all of our civil liberties taken from us in a blink of an eye. And the worst part is they have absolute no proof any of these measures actually works!
I also feel really let down by Nigel Farage, as I was a massive fan of his, and actually wrote several angry letters to LBC when they let him go. I suppose I felt (like many others) that Nigel was the only person on MSM who allowed the silent majority a chance to speak without being ridiculed like that awful James O’Brien does to everyone who doesn’t agree with him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.