Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely believe that Madeline was murdered. Just the way the parents were behaving, and Kate shouting “They’ve taken her”!!! Plus the cadaver dogs who went straight to an area under the window and where Madeline’s bed was, and they also pointed police to Gerry and Kate’s rental car, and especially the boot of the car. Personally, I think they gave her too much calpol and she overdosed, and then they disposed of her, probably in the sea....

OMG!!!! What the hell is going on with my posts!!
I think it was Medised and not calpol. Soon after she went missing Medised was banned. I remember being so pissed off because it really helped my son when he got congested, so thats stuck in my head for years.
Washing cuddle cat is something a mother would never ever do, and the links to Gordon Brown and having the cock that is Alistair Campbell representing them was just unbelievable!

As for the Poltergeist film, that's interested me for ages. I always knew there were many deaths linked to the film, but will watch the videos that have been posted. Not sure if this has ever been posted, but I found this link

I always though maybe it was like a curse, but now we know about the paedophilia , Spielberg and Hollywood's satanic World, its a huge coincidence about real skeletons possibly being used in the film

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Re Madeline, Richard Hall’s interview with Peter Hyatt is fascinating! Very long but kept my attention all the way through. He’s a statement analyst who works on embedded confessions, pulls out crazy amounts of information from their sentence structure, the specific words they chose to use or not to use, etc. I recommend.

I also definitely think the money they keep pumping into the case is some sort of laundering activity for something else. Same situation with the current government, they’re getting a pass for ‘incompetence’ when the reality is much more nefarious, so it works in their favour to do it in plain sight.

Also the fact that there is a YouTube fact check on the video tells you everything you need to know 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I read about the little girls late last year and it was heartbreaking 😢 I don't know how they came to the conclusion they did 😞

On a different subject but I wondered if anyone saw the video about giant trees (yes I sound crazy 😜) I think it was called "no forests on earth" or something... I found it quite fascinating... It mentioned how our forests were babies in comparison to what we had and the cutting down of giant HUGE trees and how grand canyon was just a big quarry and devil's rock being a tree stump 👀

And before all the anti lurkers start slating me over there... I'm not a flat earther 😂 I just found it interesting as realistically around where I am there aren't many old old trees... I often wonder where they went seeing as I live near quite a lot of supposedly untouched protected national forest areas (I'm not saying there aren't any huge trees anywhere at all BTW) View attachment 404486View attachment 404487View attachment 404488

Eta I've found a link on the gram (incidentally anyone heard the conspiracy that people call it that because it's addictive 👀👀👀.. Is that even a conspiracy?!) anyways here's a link and some screenshots..

View attachment 404532
Well that blew my mind 😳 There is some very compelling evidence. I’ve only watched part 1. Will have to find some time for part 2. Fascinating!

Reactions: 4
Well that blew my mind 😳 There is some very compelling evidence. I’ve only watched part 1. Will have to find some time for part 2. Fascinating!
It certainly made me look at the landscapes around me with a different outlook! I'd forgotten all about it until yesterday and now I'm back looking into it all a bit more

Oh it’s definitely a rabbit hole that I’ve been down many times as well!! Wasn’t Clement Freud there around the same time? And the Podesta brothers were said to have been guests at his villa? Another thing that I really don’t understand, is WHY was SO much money spent on this case? When literally thousands of kids go missing every year?? In all honesty, I can only think of 2 kids that I’ve known to be “missing” in this country, one is obviously Madeline, and the other is Ben Needham, who went missing on the Greek island of Kos. And that’s it!!
Maybe one day, Gerry or Kate will admit to killing Madeline, probably on their deathbed though..

Oh thankyou Lis!! You are so kind!! Hope you and everyone are doing well ❤
Regarding Madeline, I believe there was some kind of ritualistic child sacrifice that took place. I believe Kate and Gerry ‘sold’ her to these people. I’ve heard that Madeline was delivered by Alan Farthing who was Jill Dando’s fiancé and I’m pretty sure that Jill was killed as she was about to blow the lid off the massive P FILE ring. Also an interesting theory that Madeline was ‘made to order’ connected to George Soros, they both have the same mark on their eye.
Whatever happened to her, the parents are 110% guilty and should have been charged with child endangerment or neglect at the very least.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Regarding Madeline, I believe there was some kind of ritualistic child sacrifice that took place. I believe Kate and Gerry ‘sold’ her to these people. I’ve heard that Madeline was delivered by Alan Farthing who was Jill Dando’s fiancé and I’m pretty sure that Jill was killed as she was about to blow the lid off the massive P FILE ring. Also an interesting theory that Madeline was ‘made to order’ connected to George Soros, they both have the same mark on their eye.
Whatever happened to her, the parents are 110% guilty and should have been charged with child endangerment or neglect at the very least.
Also Alan Farthing is gynecologist to the Royal Family. Those shape shifting lizards as david icke calls them 🙃

• Heart
Someone educate me - why are people now saying the vaccine has no impact on fertility?

I thought the manufacturers had stated themselves that the impact was unknown and recommended not to get it if you were trying. So either way we don't know yet. Seeing a lot of media/social posts saying that's now been debunked. On what basis?

Someone educate me - why are people now saying the vaccine has no impact on fertility?

I thought the manufacturers had stated themselves that the impact was unknown and recommended not to get it if you were trying. So either way we don't know yet. Seeing a lot of media/social posts saying that's now been debunked. On what basis?
I don’t know how they can say it will have no impact on fertility. We have no long term data in relation to this so surely it’s unethical for the medical community to make that statement. Would be a good way to keep the population numbers down, wouldn’t it Bill?!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how they can say it will have no impact on fertility. We have no long term data in relation to this so surely it’s unethical for the medical community to make that statement. Would be a good way to keep the population numbers down, wouldn’t it Bill?!!
I know, I keep seeing pro-vaxxers raising this as a concern and getting crucified or just being told they’re wrong and it’s a ‘conspiracy’. Seeing loads of articles and Instagram graphics re how this has apparently been debunked which is confusing me

Reactions: 5

This is based on how our bodies process the vaccination, in essence the vaccination triggers the necessary immune system response and is then metabolised by our bodies. There would be no reason as to why this would impact female reproductive organs. This would be the same for any type of vaccination, any adverse affects are seen quickly, not months/years down the line as our body has long shed the vaccine.

I should also have added that despite being advised not to fall pregnant if you were taking part in the clinical trials, accidental pregnancies can, do and did happen. Around 50 excluding the control group if memory serves? There were no adverse affects on the pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jesus duck.
  • Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) reported that at least 250,000 small businesses will collapse in 2021 unless more support is offered to them under the current restrictions.
  • This would bring the total number of SMEs that have folded since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic to an estimated 470,000.
  • With banks charging up to 35 per cent on the loans, experts have warned that the resultant financial crisis will be significantly worse than 2008.

• Sad
  • Angry
Hello all, this is a weird one that I had almost forgotten about, but does anyone remember the conspiracy regarding a company called “CloneAid”? They were an American based human cloning company that was “registered” in the Bahamas, and allegedly had the first human cloned baby, called Eve, who was supposedly born on 27th December 2002...
The reason I remembered it, was because of a rapper called B.O.B who said that he was part of CloneAids program back in 2015, but afterwards he just went off the radar. The other guy, was called Kid Buu, and he claimed to have been cloned in Canada, and even gave his cloned number as 0112568. And even stranger, Wikileaks, published data on this human cloning company from Quebec called the Raelian Group. I know that many people think that Brittney Spears/Avril Levegne were “cloned”, and quite honestly, I was always sceptical about all of this, but after the year we’ve had, I’d say that anything is possible, after all, they managed to clone a sheep (called Dolly, no relation to me lol) and that was literally years ago!! So, I think it’s a real possibility that they’re already cloned humans!! What do you guys think??

Here’s the website for “CloneAid”...

This is an interesting video about the “real truth behind human cloning”..

Re: The Madeline theories. I had also heard that Alan Farthing (Gyno to the RF) had delivered her, and also, that her eye colour is a hereditary trait that can only come from the father, and Gerry doesn’t have it, but George Soros does..🧐

Wow, apparently China are now “testing” for covid using “anal swabs”. Expect this to happen here soon..😱

ETA - Apologies for making people feel sick!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Stop this cannot be real 😂 😩 "WEF admits that some people think that the Great Reset sounds like ‘some nefarious plan for world domination.’ But nothing could be further from the truth, the video goes on to insist. The Great Reset is simply “an opportunity to build a better world.”"

Thank you for your reassurance Klaus, but it's more so that I have read what you are proposing for mankind and I don't think I like it? Particularly the part that I will "own nothing and be happy". Especially with the caveat being everything will be rented. Rented from whom, exactly? And what happens when I don't comply?

I don't understand how this does not make everyone's blood run cold. An alliance of the world's 1% all on board with this agenda including war criminals (Tony Blair) and dictators (President Xi) all in lockstep spouting build back better and telling us we need to reset our entire way of life in accordance with their vision. And I think everyone can agree that what is good for the 1% will not be good for us. The CCP's values and mine also don't really align so not really looking forward to this tbh.

1611765538659.png

[/URL]

• Sick
  • Wow
Screenshot_20210127-202556_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20210127-202605_Drive.jpg

Genuinely interested if anyone can explain this? I don't doubt that covid 19 testing is high because the PCR test is a scam but why print those numbers? Similar for the week before..

Jesus duck.
  • Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) reported that at least 250,000 small businesses will collapse in 2021 unless more support is offered to them under the current restrictions.
  • This would bring the total number of SMEs that have folded since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic to an estimated 470,000.
  • With banks charging up to 35 per cent on the loans, experts have warned that the resultant financial crisis will be significantly worse than 2008.
And the likes of Bezos have made several $billions during the pandemic 🤬 it makes me so angry and it’s heartbreaking for the small often family run businesses that are going to crumble because of all of the lockdowns etc.

• Angry
  • Sad
View attachment 405983View attachment 406002

Genuinely interested if anyone can explain this? I don't doubt that covid 19 testing is high because the PCR test is a scam but why print those numbers? Similar for the week before..
They honestly seem to pick numbers from thin air and then double them.
I’ve also noticed that the MSM are really trying to frighten people (like they did when Aids was first on the scene). They keep banging on about how Infectious it is, but then they ask you to literally go to car parks/libraries/ churches to get your vaccine, when all of these places are not exactly sterile/clean areas??? I’m genuinely baffled by all of this!!...

And the likes of Bezos have made several $billions during the pandemic 🤬 it makes me so angry and it’s heartbreaking for the small often family run businesses that are going to crumble because of all of the lockdowns etc.
Jeff Bezos has got to be the richest man in the world (even though I believe that Putin isn’t far behind him) I’ve probably spent more money since the plandemic started, but try getting your money back if your order is crap/broken/not what I ordered!! Although I suppose that being on the phone all day, is at least something to do!!....😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They honestly seem to pick numbers from thin air and then double them.
I’ve also noticed that the MSM are really trying to frighten people (like they did when Aids was first on the scene). They keep banging on about how Infectious it is, but then they ask you to literally go to car parks/libraries/ churches to get your vaccine, when all of these places are not exactly sterile/clean areas??? I’m genuinely baffled by all of this!!...
Yeah my mum keeps going to get tested so she can help out my grandad who lives on his own and I keep saying to her that she is more likely to pick something up at one of those places! It’s all so counterintuitive! To me the whole reaction to Covid is completely insane. It really is like looneys are running the asylum.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where I live they have been going door to door knocking on to ask people to take tests (everytime I've been past the testing centres that have been empty!) they've been going door to door since the tests began.... I'm in the city that was in the original extended lockdown... The council tweet nearly everyday saying what area they are knocking on. 😐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Where I live they have been going door to door knocking on to ask people to take tests (everytime I've been past the testing centres that have been empty!) they've been going door to door since the tests began.... I'm in the city that was in the original extended lockdown... The council tweet nearly everyday saying what area they are knocking on. 😐
Surely for something so dangerous they shouldn’t be trailing the streets and knocking on hundreds of different doors, what if they catch something from someone’s doorbell 🙄 It’s almost like they’re trying to boost the numbers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hope it's not for the new anal swab tests 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.