Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, Biden’s press secretary just said that Antifa is now a “protected class”...😱

Didn’t take ol’creepy Joe long did it??? 🧐

Nooooo, I’m off to go down that rabbit hole ....
So I’ve just googled about this, and sadly it’s true. The actress was called Dominique Dunne, and she played the older sister Dana, in the Poltergeist movie. She was actually murdered on the 4th November 1982 by her “boyfriend” John Thomas Sweeney. He strangled her to death.
So, that’s HeatherO’Rourke AND Dominique Dunne both starred in Spielberg’s “Poltergeist” and both died in suspicious circumstances. That film is literally cursed!! ....🙀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting report regarding Gibraltar and Israel. Apparently 53 people have died in Gibraltar in the 10 days following the Pfizer vaccine rollout. Local media reports have confirmed the deaths, but have blamed them on covid and not the vaccine. However - Prior to the vaccine rollout, it’s been reported that only 16 people in total have died from covid since the beginning of the pandemic about a year ago..

In Israel, over 2,400 residents have tested positive for covid AFTER being vaccinated!! Among them 69 people who had ALREADY had the SECOND dose!!
See the full details here..

My mum has been really unwell since she got the Pfizer jab (I tried talking her out of it, but she was determined). She’s been in bed with what she says is the sick bug, also has had terrible headache plus a really sore arm. It’s so worrying.
There are some really interesting articles in that link. Thanks for that 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Interesting as I work in the NHS myself and have 20-30 colleagues who have all had their first dose of Pfizer - the worst I heard was a bad migraine and fatigue for 24hrs (the lady experiences migraines regularly anyway). It sounds like those people may have actually already been coming down with a seasonal virus when they got the jab? Or were just incredibly unlucky. It seems a bit shortsighted of them to not get the second jab but that’s their decision.
Our hospital has the Oxford one , everyone one from my department has had the first dose now and about 90% of staff couldn’t make it into work the next day from the side effects

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There are some really interesting articles in that link. Thanks for that 👍
Oh you’re welcome!! Also, I think the guy who runs it does update it regularly, so it’s worth keeping an eye on it, and you’re right, you will NEVER see or hear anything about this on the MSM. That’s why I always make a note of people like this guy who is actually telling the truth about what’s REALLY going on!!

Our hospital has the Oxford one , everyone one from my department has had the first dose now and about 90% of staff couldn’t make it into work the next day from the side effects
My mum had the Pfizer vaccine, and she’s been really unwell ever since...
Just out of interest, what symptoms did they have?
And are you going to have it? ( please say no !! )
Sorry - Forgot to ask what part of the country are you in?

Reactions: 4
Are they all back at work now? I have seen mixed responses from what I've read of people either having no side effects or a few etc although I guess that could be said for vaccines in general maybe.. As long as they are feeling okay now?

I don't know anyone who has had it (apart from a neighbour but I mean who I speak to/am close to) so I only know of people who have had the flu jab and my great aunt waa fine and my grandma was very poorly after.. So I'm limited with this kind of thing

• Sad
Are they all back at work now? I have seen mixed responses from what I've read of people either having no side effects or a few etc although I guess that could be said for vaccines in general maybe.. As long as they are feeling okay now?

I don't know anyone who has had it (apart from a neighbour but I mean who I speak to/am close to) so I only know of people who have had the flu jab and my great aunt waa fine and my grandma was very poorly after.. So I'm limited with this kind of thing
Yea all back to work now
Seemed first 24 hours was the shakes , fever and aches and then it gradually became like a massive hangover
General consensus was 48-60 hours until 100% again

People who have had the yellow fever jab said it produced similar side effects

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if you are into psychic mediums or not but I watched an interesting vid by Sloan Bella who channeled poor Heather and it was very interesting. Also I’ve seen one she did on Heath Ledger which again was interesting as it seems he dabbled in the dark side, I think she said that one of the Olsen twins was involved in his death. Apparently to get into character for the Joker Heath had to go between two realms to get into character so to speak.
When you start looking at things and putting the puzzle pieces together Hollywood is a very nasty and dark place to be.
Her own so. Keith died in a murder linked to suspicious circumstances- again it was alleged to have been a warning towards her.

• Wow
@Unagi ~ I’ve found a video about Healther \O’Rourke, and it features that psychic you mentioned, Sloane Bella.
Allegedly, this poor little girl was regularly abused on the set of “Poltergeist” by her fellow cast mates, which is just horrific. I also feel like the sketchy details surrounding her death were swept under the carpet. I feel that if her death had of happened now, she would be classed as a murder and not blood poisoning...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I read about the little girls late last year and it was heartbreaking 😢 I don't know how they came to the conclusion they did 😞

On a different subject but I wondered if anyone saw the video about giant trees (yes I sound crazy 😜) I think it was called "no forests on earth" or something... I found it quite fascinating... It mentioned how our forests were babies in comparison to what we had and the cutting down of giant HUGE trees and how grand canyon was just a big quarry and devil's rock being a tree stump 👀

And before all the anti lurkers start slating me over there... I'm not a flat earther 😂 I just found it interesting as realistically around where I am there aren't many old old trees... I often wonder where they went seeing as I live near quite a lot of supposedly untouched protected national forest areas (I'm not saying there aren't any huge trees anywhere at all BTW)
falling_2.jpg
lumberjack-vintage-photos-from-past-1.jpg
2f0600812d54e09aeb9db5207121593a.jpg

Eta I've found a link on the gram (incidentally anyone heard the conspiracy that people call it that because it's addictive 👀👀👀.. Is that even a conspiracy?!) anyways here's a link and some screenshots..

inCollage_20210126_215155562.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve found a short video on Dominique Dunne, who was the older sister in the Spielberg film Poltergeist.
She was strangled to death by her boyfriend, and poor little Heather O’Rourke died due to “sepsis” blood poisoning. All very sketchy and very creepy...

Where can I find more info on Sloan Bella? Just a starting point, thanks x
I’ve found a video on Sloan Bella!! Apparently she was a stripper in LA before she became the “celebrity psychic” to the stars!! I had never heard of her until @Unagi mentioned her today. She def looks like an interesting character!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Where can I find more info on Sloan Bella? Just a starting point, thanks x
She has a YouTube channel. She’s also done an interesting video on Madeline McCann. I know a lot of people think psychic mediums are all con artists but I’m pretty into it and I do believe a lot of what she says probably is true.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her own so. Keith died in a murder linked to suspicious circumstances- again it was alleged to have been a warning towards her.
I remember not long before he died she was being pretty vocal about satanic practices etc in Hollywood and with the elites. She had said previously that she wasn’t afraid of dying so what better way to get to her than through the death of her son who she adored.

• Sad
She has a YouTube channel. She’s also done an interesting video on Madeline McCann. I know a lot of people think psychic mediums are all con artists but I’m pretty into it and I do believe a lot of what she says probably is true.
Very curious to know what her thoughts were on the Madeline McCann case? I know there is a separate thread on her but I’ve always been fascinated with that case. I personally think the parents were involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
fo curious to know what her thoughts were on the Madeline McCann case? I know there is a separate thread on her but I’ve always been fascinated with No that case. I personally think the parents were involved.
I definitely believe that Madeline was murdered. Just the way the parents were behaving, and Kate shouting “They’ve taken her”!!! Plus the cadaver dogs who went straight to an area under the window and where Madeline’s bed was, and they also pointed police to Gerry and Kate’s rental car, and especially the boot of the car. Personally, I think they gave her too much calpol and she overdosed, and then they disposed of her, probably in the sea....

OMG!!!! What the hell is going on with my posts!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I definitely believe that Madeline was murdered. Just the way the parents were behaving, and Kate shouting “They’ve taken her”!!! Plus the cadaver dogs who went straight to an area under the window and where Madeline’s bed was, and they also pointed police to Gerry and Kate’s rental car, and especially the boot of the car. Personally, I think they gave her too much calpol and she overdosed, and then they disposed of her, probably in the sea....

OMG!!!! What the hell is going on with my posts!!
I’ve seriously gone down the rabbit hole with this one, partly because my grandma lives in the Algarve and it’s basically my second home.

There are so many discrepancies in their story and none of it adds up. I know that the Portuguese police to this day believe they played a part in it but the McCann’s have a lot of friends in high up places which helped cover up for them. Which is why you occasionally see these puff pieces thrown out there which never result to anything.

From what I’m aware the Portuguese police believe there may have been an accident in the apartment which resulted in her falling and hurting herself from behind the sofa. Like you DreamDolly I think they may have given her something to fall asleep and she got up looking for them and hurt herself. Obviously they couldn’t tell the truth as they would lose their jobs and reputations so they covered it all up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Love your posts dolly ❤
Awww!! Thankyou so much MrsSoprano!!! I was actually going to thank everyone on this thread, because you guys have really helped me take my mind off my mum ( as she’s been poorly since she had that bloody vaccine ) With that being said, I’d like to give you all a virtual 🤗 hug !! 😘❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Awww!! Thankyou so much MrsSoprano!!! I was actually going to thank everyone on this thread, because you guys have really helped me take my mind off my mum ( as she’s been poorly since she had that bloody vaccine ) With that being said, I’d like to give you all a virtual 🤗 hug !! 😘❤❤❤❤
Sending hugs to you and healing to your mum.

• Heart
I’ve seriously gone down the rabbit hole with this one, partly because my grandma lives in the Algarve and it’s basically my second home.

There are so many discrepancies in their story and none of it adds up. I know that the Portuguese police to this day believe they played a part in it but the McCann’s have a lot of friends in high up places which helped cover up for them. Which is why you occasionally see these puff pieces thrown out there which never result to anything.

From what I’m aware the Portuguese police believe there may have been an accident in the apartment which resulted in her falling and hurting herself from behind the sofa. Like you DreamDolly I think they may have given her something to fall asleep and she got up looking for them and hurt herself. Obviously they couldn’t tell the truth as they would lose their jobs and reputations so they covered it all up.
Oh it’s definitely a rabbit hole that I’ve been down many times as well!! Wasn’t Clement Freud there around the same time? And the Podesta brothers were said to have been guests at his villa? Another thing that I really don’t understand, is WHY was SO much money spent on this case? When literally thousands of kids go missing every year?? In all honesty, I can only think of 2 kids that I’ve known to be “missing” in this country, one is obviously Madeline, and the other is Ben Needham, who went missing on the Greek island of Kos. And that’s it!!
Maybe one day, Gerry or Kate will admit to killing Madeline, probably on their deathbed though..

Sending hugs to you and healing to your mum.
Oh thankyou Lis!! You are so kind!! Hope you and everyone are doing well ❤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.