Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled a bit more about Hank Aaron, and he seems he died of a stroke, which the American FDA cites as one of the potential side effects of the vaccine. He had his first shot on 6th January but it's not clear if he got the second shot.
It will be interesting to see if his family come out in public to talk about it all.
By the way, I apologise if I'm upsetting people, who may be worried about their elderly relatives taking this vaccine; it's not my intention at all.
I'm just so worried myself about it.
I think you have good cause to worry. What the media aren’t telling you about Hank Aaron’s death, is he died around a week after having the vaccine of a massive stroke ....

863F6C16-B0B8-4CD0-B9A3-13877CC9ACBE.jpeg

They’re citing it as “natural causes”. A stroke is a natural cause of death. Question is, what caused the stroke? 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Interesting report regarding Gibraltar and Israel. Apparently 53 people have died in Gibraltar in the 10 days following the Pfizer vaccine rollout. Local media reports have confirmed the deaths, but have blamed them on covid and not the vaccine. However - Prior to the vaccine rollout, it’s been reported that only 16 people in total have died from covid since the beginning of the pandemic about a year ago..

In Israel, over 2,400 residents have tested positive for covid AFTER being vaccinated!! Among them 69 people who had ALREADY had the SECOND dose!!
See the full details here..

On the subject of the vaccines, I have spoken to two people from work who have had the first injection of Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca. Both report that they have felt incredibly unwell after having the vaccine. One could barely get out of bed for 5 days and said he’s never felt as unwell in all his life. The other did manage to get out of bed and got as far as the sofa where she spent most of her time. They both complained of feeling incredibly fatigued, nauseous, headaches, muscle/joint aches and basically just totally wiped out. Both had to take time off work and have decided against getting the second vaccine.

I am not saying that the vaccine caused them to be unwell, I am simply relaying their experiences.
My mum has been really unwell since she got the Pfizer jab (I tried talking her out of it, but she was determined). She’s been in bed with what she says is the sick bug, also has had terrible headache plus a really sore arm. It’s so worrying.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You see those unaccompanied children in refugee camps (4000 in Greece) across Europe? pedalo's are sadly getting their hands on those poor kids, the world is fucked up. I was told this by a volunteer at a camp, the kids are being taken, sold and passed around by VIP's and the like.

The UK has just announced it won't be taking in any more unaccompanied refugee kids too

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
You see those unaccompanied children in refugee camps (4000 in Greece) across Europe? pedalo's are sadly getting their hands on those poor kids, the world is fucked up. I was told this by a volunteer at a camp, the kids are being taken, sold and passed around by VIP's and the like.

The UK has just announced it won't be taking in any more unaccompanied refugee kids too
I 100% believe that as well. There is a huge human trafficking problem in Europe (and N.America) and Greece and Albania seem to be the central locations...

• Sad
Reactions: 8

That is absolutely heartbreaking. How can people be so evil. There’s a huge peodophile ring in Hollywood as well. Might not exactly be pizzagate but there’s definitely sinister things going on in those circles.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That is absolutely heartbreaking. How can people be so evil. There’s a huge peodophile ring in Hollywood as well. Might not exactly be pizzagate but there’s definitely sinister things going on in those circles.
There’s always been a really sinister side to Hollywood, look what happened to poor Issac Kappy when he exposed them.

If anyone still believes that nothing sinister is going on in Hollywood, then they need to watch this video by an Indie Director called John Paul Rice.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There’s always been a really sinister side to Hollywood, look what happened to poor Issac Kappy when he exposed them.

If anyone still believes that nothing sinister is going on in Hollywood, then they need to watch this video by an Indie Director called John Paul Rice.

He’ll probably turn up dead somewhere in mysterious circumstances.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
On the subject of the vaccines, I have spoken to two people from work who have had the first injection of Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca. Both report that they have felt incredibly unwell after having the vaccine. One could barely get out of bed for 5 days and said he’s never felt as unwell in all his life. The other did manage to get out of bed and got as far as the sofa where she spent most of her time. They both complained of feeling incredibly fatigued, nauseous, headaches, muscle/joint aches and basically just totally wiped out. Both had to take time off work and have decided against getting the second vaccine.

I am not saying that the vaccine caused them to be unwell, I am simply relaying their experiences.
I'm having my first dose of the Austra Zeneca vaccine on 6 February. I am really pleased about it, I cannot wait. 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just done a quick google search on John and thankfully he’s still ok. 👍

He’ll probably turn up dead somewhere in mysterious circumstances.
Did you ever see that video about the death of Heather O’ Rourke? She was the little blond girl from Poltergeist, and died in very suspicious circumstances...

• Sad
  • Wow

Did you ever see that video about the death of Heather O’ Rourke? She was the little blond girl from Poltergeist, and died in very suspicious circumstances...
I went down that rabbit hole a while ago and I just couldn’t go any further. What supposedly happened to that girl was horrific. Hollywood is full of monsters.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
ETA - Tried to download the Heather O’Rourke video, but apparently it’s not available to anyone in the U.K.!!!
Here’s the Issac Kappy livestream that was sadly the last one he did..

Reactions: 3
I went down that rabbit hole a while ago and I just couldn’t go any further. What supposedly happened to that girl was horrific. Hollywood is full of monsters.
Oh it definitely is. Apparently, Heather died from “Septic Shock” but it’s all extremely sketchy to say the least..

I also heard that Spielberg had something to do with her death. And didn’t her sister in the movie also die under suspicious circumstances as well??

• Wow
ETA - Tried to download the Heather O’Rourke video, but apparently it’s not available to anyone in the U.K.!!!
Here’s the Issac Kappy livestream that was sadly the last one he did..

I’m not sure if you are into psychic mediums or not but I watched an interesting vid by Sloan Bella who channeled poor Heather and it was very interesting. Also I’ve seen one she did on Heath Ledger which again was interesting as it seems he dabbled in the dark side, I think she said that one of the Olsen twins was involved in his death. Apparently to get into character for the Joker Heath had to go between two realms to get into character so to speak.
When you start looking at things and putting the puzzle pieces together Hollywood is a very nasty and dark place to be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if you are into psychic mediums or not but I watched an interesting vid by Sloan Bella who channeled poor Heather and it was very interesting. Also I’ve seen one she did on Heath Ledger which again was interesting as it seems he dabbled in the dark side, I think she said that one of the Olsen twins was involved in his death. Apparently to get into character for the Joker Heath had to go between two realms to get into character so to speak.
When you start looking at things and putting the puzzle pieces together Hollywood is a very nasty and dark place to be.
I haven’t heard about the psychic medium, but I do know that Heath was supposedly into the “dark arts” and that his girlfriend was supposedly involved in his death even though they said it was a drug overdose (very convenient)
I don’t know what happened there!! But was answering @Unagi re: Heath Ledger.
I haven’t heard about the psychic medium, but I’ve heard that Heath’s girlfriend was supposedly involved in his death, even though it was said to be a drug overdose (very convenient)

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don’t know what happened there!! But was answering @Unagi re: Heath Ledger.
I haven’t heard about the psychic medium, but I’ve heard that Heath’s girlfriend was supposedly involved in his death, even though it was said to be a drug overdose (very convenient)
It’s a conspiracy 🤪

• Haha
Interesting report regarding Gibraltar and Israel. Apparently 53 people have died in Gibraltar in the 10 days following the Pfizer vaccine rollout. Local media reports have confirmed the deaths, but have blamed them on covid and not the vaccine. However - Prior to the vaccine rollout, it’s been reported that only 16 people in total have died from covid since the beginning of the pandemic about a year ago..

In Israel, over 2,400 residents have tested positive for covid AFTER being vaccinated!! Among them 69 people who had ALREADY had the SECOND dose!!
See the full details here..

My mum has been really unwell since she got the Pfizer jab (I tried talking her out of it, but she was determined). She’s been in bed with what she says is the sick bug, also has had terrible headache plus a really sore arm. It’s so worrying.
Do you have a link for those Gibraltar deaths? Can’t seem to find anything, but that wouldn’t surprise me, the MSM are good at hiding the negative.

Reactions: 2
Do you have a link for those Gibraltar deaths? Can’t seem to find anything, but that wouldn’t surprise me, the MSM are good at hiding the negative.
Yeah, the link is in my post. If you click on it just scroll down and you’ll see it

Nooooo, I’m off to go down that rabbit hole ....

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.