Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching that Louis Theroux interview with Saville, and up until then, I just thought he was just eccentric, but after re-watching it, it was pretty clear from the start that he was a monster, I think that in the beginning, when all the allegations came out, a lot of people just refused to believe it, as he was a British Icon and part of many people’s childhood memories...
I thought the article below was quite interesting...

That's no surprise , old James Molyneaux was linked to Kincora he was a unionist politician(leader of the UUP) ...He was world head and commonwealth grand master of the Orange Order the Irish equivalent of the free masons with thousands of members from all walks of life ..easy for files to just disappear.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes, no problem, also can you let me know what you think about it please? It’s so interesting, and I feel that so many of the points that are raised in the video, have never been reported!! So it’s a real eye opener that’s for sure!!

Thank you.
Still only coming up as the video on my phone, will try and open it on a laptop at some point this week so I can watch.
Very interested to see what it says.
Seen your post re: wayfair - not sure if it’s been mentioned before but do we think there’s any truth in the rumours that it’s used to traffic children?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the horror movies Hostel?
Does anyone think it could be true? Since I watched the 2nd one I always believed that it goes on in the world! With enough money you can buy anything and do anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you.
Still only coming up as the video on my phone, will try and open it on a laptop at some point this week so I can watch.
Seen your post re: wayfair - not sure if it’s been mentioned before but do we think there’s any truth in the rumours that it’s used to traffic children?
Sorry that I couldn’t post the link, I’ll give it another go before I go to bed! It’s actually a really really interesting video that actually backs its claims up which can be rare!!
Regarding Wayfair, no I don’t believe thst one!!! God only knows why I’m getting the bloody adverts!!

Has anyone seen the horror movies Hostel?
Does anyone think it could be true? Since I watched the 2nd one I always believed that it goes on in the world! With enough money you can buy anything and do anything?
I love those films!! The first one was definitely the best, but that poor Japanese girl who had her eye gauged out... She was the one who got rescued and then jumped in front of a train!!
The second one with the girls was good, not as good as the first one, but that scene where the woman was laying in the bath and washing herself with blood was so gory!! The third one, where they are in Vegas was crap in my opinion!!
In answer to your question, yes, I definitely believe something like this does exist....Although the Slovakia (Or is it Slovenia?) President wanted to sue the American film makers as it put people off from visiting the country 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry that I couldn’t post the link, I’ll give it another go before I go to bed! It’s actually a really really interesting video that actually backs its claims up which can be rare!!
Regarding Wayfair, no I don’t believe thst one!!! God only knows why I’m getting the bloody adverts!!

I love those films!! The first one was definitely the best, but that poor Japanese girl who had her eye gauged out... She was the one who got rescued and then jumped in front of a train!!
The second one with the girls was good, not as good as the first one, but that scene where the woman was laying in the bath and washing herself with blood was so gory!! The third one, where they are in Vegas was crap in my opinion!!
In answer to your question, yes, I definitely believe something like this does exist....Although the Slovakia (Or is it Slovenia?) President wanted to sue the American film makers as it put people off from visiting the country 🤣
I always thought they were smilar to the 1st Taken film and thought thank god this is just a film - little did i know it really happens. I wouldnt put anything passed the rich in the world now

Hi, I'm a long-time lurker on this thread and just wanted to let you know my relatives' experience of taking the vaccine.
I have two cousins, who work in healthcare. They both had the Pfizer shot a couple of weeks ago.
One had a sore arm and an achey/flu like feeling for a couple of days but was able to go to work and is now fine.
My other cousin, her arm was really sore and the next day she felt the worst she ever felt in her life, she said. She had to phone in sick but did feel better after a couple of days and is back at work. She doesn't want the second shot, after how the first made her feel!
She is a healthy woman, in her mid twenties. If the shot made her feel that bad, how must it be affecting elderly people?
I see that a US baseball legend, who took the shot two weeks ago, as part of a publicity campaign to persuade people to take it, has now died:
I don't mind saying that I'm scared to take the vaccine.
Also, I was watching my local church's online Mass yesterday, the parish priest has tested positive. He said the Mass from home, as he's self isolating, so I could see with my own eyes, and as he said himself, all he has is a head cold!
Obviously, he's lucky it's not worse, and I know Covid is very serious for a lot of people but we're destroying our economies and I don't know what the solution is but I just feel perplexed!
Sorry for rambling!
Im wondering if thats where so many new deaths are from - afterall norway admitted 23 deaths in elderly after jab so it might not be suitable for over 80s. I cant believe the papers when they say someone died after the jab and then say its probably not linked to it. Jeez.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Moved from Katie Hopkins thread. - Please read our rules and why they're important
Exactly. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of speech without consequence.

web hosts like Alex jones perhaps? He who told his followers that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax leading to bereaved parents having to go into hiding and the graves of murdered children being vandalised?

freedom of speech does not mean we are owed a technology platform to share every thought that crosses our mind.

I personally would be much more concerned about our free press being bought out by tech billionaires (the WaPo) rather than Katie Hopkins having her twitter account suspended.

Regarding Sandy Hook

Because it was staged. Those people you seen laughing whilst preparing for the news articles weren’t ‘grieving’ parents.
They’re called crisis actors

My husband has just come up with another theory. Depends whether or not you believe in climate change and the theory that we won’t have a planet in 50 years. With that in mind we somehow have to stop people travelling around the world, keep them at home using less fossil fuels. Get them used to buying local and online. A return to basics. There’s no denying the atmosphere has improved and it’s weird not seeing vapour trails cross cross the skies like they used to. Thoughts?
We must have had cleaner air pre online shopping re delivery vehicles. Back in september I ordered a duvet set online. The chatty delivery driver told me I was his penultimate drop of the day having driven 45 minutes from his last drop off to get to me. He then said he had 35 minute journey to his final drop off then home. Even though I've never done online food shops I have now cut back on shopping in other areas online. It really gave me food for thought. Plus I've see lots of them leave their engines running while stationary.

Thank you.
I do believe the Wayfair rumours, they’ve still not provided a good enough explanation as to the nature of those SKUs. I also don’t think its so far-fetched either, it’s just money laundering - putting large amounts of money for criminal activity through official channels. I’m sure it’s way more common than we realise for these massive corporations to facilitate drug, weapon and other trafficking activities. Human trafficking is sadly just as common - modern slavery, sex trafficking etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Only 145 covid deaths this week according to gov.com? I wonder if this is died FROM rather than with covid?
This is what made me question it all months ago.
So I understand highly infectious disease, I've worked in the health care sector and have had to work along side them.
Here you'll see that as lockdown 1 began the government decided to take covid off that list.
Clever isn't it... so now they don't actually have to list a died 'from' covid death separately and why you won't find it on that list. Makes for much better numbers if it's not classified as highly infectious doesn't it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I do believe the Wayfair rumours, they’ve still not provided a good enough explanation as to the nature of those SKUs. I also don’t think its so far-fetched either, it’s just money laundering - putting large amounts of money for criminal activity through official channels. I’m sure it’s way more common than we realise for these massive corporations to facilitate drugs, weapons and other trafficking activities. Human trafficking is sadly just as common - modern slavery, sex trafficking etc
Another conspiracy theory is the rumour was started by an influencer after wayfairer declined to furnish their house for free 😄

Now that is one rumour I can believe.

• Haha
That whole Wayfair thing was so bizzare to see... And I then went to etsy after some other information was shown online and I found actual live listings that were very very unusual - high priced.. Sometimes odd paintings of children or pictures of a child's room or a dirty toy.. Really messed up! Not stuff I could see anyone buying.. Especially for hundreds of thousands of pounds

Reactions: 5
That whole Wayfair thing was so bizzare to see... And I then went to etsy after some other information was shown online and I found actual live listings that were very very unusual - high priced.. Sometimes odd paintings of children or pictures of a child's room or a dirty toy.. Really messed up! Not stuff I could see anyone buying.. Especially for hundreds of thousands of pounds
Etsy just seems like overpriced home made tat. Who buys a mug that has 'best mum in the world' stating 'hand painted' for £15.99 when you can buy mass produced on ebay for £3.99. I'm all for supporting the small business person but not if they're trying to rob me.

I do believe the Wayfair rumours, they’ve still not provided a good enough explanation as to the nature of those SKUs. I also don’t think its so far-fetched either, it’s just money laundering - putting large amounts of money for criminal activity through official channels. I’m sure it’s way more common than we realise for these massive corporations to facilitate drug, weapon and other trafficking activities. Human trafficking is sadly just as common - modern slavery, sex trafficking etc
I totally bought into the Wayfair thing. There is no other rational explanation for why a £65 cupboard becomes a £35,000 cupboard with the unusual name of a missing girl attached to it. It was pushed under the rug by the media and nobody is talking about it any more. The media and the paedos at the top are one and the same. As for the wage earning news readers who just destroy lives parrot fashion, how do they sleep at night? They themselves must be so brainwashed, drugged, blackmailed or whatever, but they are devoid of a moral compass. The older I get the less I understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I always thought they were smilar to the 1st Taken film and thought thank god this is just a film - little did i know it really happens. I wouldnt put anything passed the rich in the world now

Im wondering if thats where so many new deaths are from - afterall norway admitted 23 deaths in elderly after jab so it might not be suitable for over 80s. I cant believe the papers when they say someone died after the jab and then say its probably not linked to it. Jeez.
I googled a bit more about Hank Aaron, and he seems he died of a stroke, which the American FDA cites as one of the potential side effects of the vaccine. He had his first shot on 6th January but it's not clear if he got the second shot.
It will be interesting to see if his family come out in public to talk about it all.
By the way, I apologise if I'm upsetting people, who may be worried about their elderly relatives taking this vaccine; it's not my intention at all.
I'm just so worried myself about it.

On the subject of the vaccines, I have spoken to two people from work who have had the first injection of Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca. Both report that they have felt incredibly unwell after having the vaccine. One could barely get out of bed for 5 days and said he’s never felt as unwell in all his life. The other did manage to get out of bed and got as far as the sofa where she spent most of her time. They both complained of feeling incredibly fatigued, nauseous, headaches, muscle/joint aches and basically just totally wiped out. Both had to take time off work and have decided against getting the second vaccine.

I am not saying that the vaccine caused them to be unwell, I am simply relaying their experiences.

• Sad
Not my words but:

As of today 6.22m people in the UK are effectively out of work. That is out of 17.5m people who are 'economically active'.

In other words, the UK unemployment rate stands at 32%.

Unemployment stats today show another rise in UK unemployment. 1.72m people now out of work. This official figure though doesn't include the 4.5m on furlough.

This is fine. Let's continue with lockdown indefinitely :) What could go wrong? 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On the subject of the vaccines, I have spoken to two people from work who have had the first injection of Pfizer and Oxford AstraZeneca. Both report that they have felt incredibly unwell after having the vaccine. One could barely get out of bed for 5 days and said he’s never felt as unwell in all his life. The other did manage to get out of bed and got as far as the sofa where she spent most of her time. They both complained of feeling incredibly fatigued, nauseous, headaches, muscle/joint aches and basically just totally wiped out. Both had to take time off work and have decided against getting the second vaccine.

I am not saying that the vaccine caused them to be unwell, I am simply relaying their experiences.
Interesting as I work in the NHS myself and have 20-30 colleagues who have all had their first dose of Pfizer - the worst I heard was a bad migraine and fatigue for 24hrs (the lady experiences migraines regularly anyway). It sounds like those people may have actually already been coming down with a seasonal virus when they got the jab? Or were just incredibly unlucky. It seems a bit shortsighted of them to not get the second jab but that’s their decision.

Interesting as I work in the NHS myself and have 20-30 colleagues who have all had their first dose of Pfizer - the worst I heard was a bad migraine and fatigue for 24hrs (the lady experiences migraines regularly anyway). It sounds like those people may have actually already been coming down with a seasonal virus when they got the jab? Or were just incredibly unlucky. It seems a bit shortsighted of them to not get the second jab but that’s their decision.
It absolutely could be a total coincidence and totally unrelated but they will never know for certain either way. I know of others who have been vaccinated with nothing more than a sore arm.
Its totally their decision in relation to the second jab and I hope management and their colleagues respect their decision.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.