Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you thought I meant you, I’m agreeing with you. Sex/Gender are different. The things we believe are specifically for women vs men have changed throughout history.
I’m saying for a lot of conspiracy, hard believers, their conspiracies that they like to talk about conflict with each other too much because they are only applying the parts that align with their own beliefs. That’s not “critical thinking” that’s not learning and it’s blindly following.
Sorry, I didn't mean you. I agree with you. Im just being sensitive. I need to step away.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry, I didn't mean you. I agree with you. Im just being sensitive. I need to step away.
Sorry you are feeling sensitive. Sorry if I accidentally contributed to any distress for you, that’s not my intention.

Huge difference between being woke and waking up. Being woke is accepting any crazy idea people come up with like deciding they can identify as a teapot if they fancy. Waking up is realising they are just crazy!
Who wants to identify as a teapot? Can you explain what you mean by that? I have no idea what you are referring to.

I think you thought I meant you, I’m agreeing with you. Sex/Gender are different. The things we believe are specifically for women vs men have changed throughout history.
I’m saying for a lot of conspiracy, hard believers, their conspiracies that they like to talk about conflict with each other too much because they are only applying the parts that align with their own beliefs. That’s not “critical thinking” that’s not learning and it’s blindly following.
This thread has lost the way a little, and there appears to be a lot of confusion towards what critical thinking actually is.

Reactions: 4
Who wants to identify as a teapot? Can you explain what you mean by that? I have no idea what you are referring to.

This thread has lost the way a little, and there appears to be a lot of confusion towards what critical thinking actually is.
Bit wishy washy but it is this:
noun: critical thinking
  1. the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement.
    "professors often find it difficult to encourage critical thinking among their student

2. And terminology routing around “theory” =contemplating/speculation etc
  3. A conspiracy theory is belief that an organisation works secretly for unexplained events.
    unfortunately a handful of these relate to modern politics. It’s not just Covid conspiracy thread.

Well its seems the government have extended lockdown powers given to councils until July 17th. Great! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
We’re not going to mobilise though are we. To rise up and mobilise you need men willing to fight for the cause and we no longer have enough men capable of doing that. We have a generation of woke, metrosexual, dress wearing pussies like Harry Styles. Feminism has taken care of that. The female ball busters intent on emasculating men to the point submission. Where have all the real men gone? It’s statements like “toxic masculinity” that do the damage.
It’s stupid statements like this that cause damage. What the hell does being comfortable with who you are and your sexuality have to do with your ability to fight for this country?

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't consider myself woke... In the grand scheme of things I know fluff all 🙈 I don't think other people are sheep just because they view things differently to me.
When presented with information I like to look at all the angles even though some of them can be way out there! Even when I write something here it doesn't mean I believe it / agree with it etc. It's more like.. "hey I saw this being spoke about or I saw this in the papers... What do you think about that?" kind of thing. This whole past year we've probably been given lots of red herrings, some coincidences and some Chinese whispers (so to speak) as well as some truths and real reveals... Trouble is it is a minefield figuring out which is which at times and I think we'll never know most! I cannot 100% believe anything unless I've seen it / lived it as everything else is just opinions / hearsay / whatever.

That goes for everything in my life I guess! Every conspiracy I've ever looked upon... Even stuff I read in fiction books or see in films like the matrix etc! From reading my horoscopes to believing what Shirley down the road tells me is happening in her life

Shiiit maybe I've just got trust issues.. My cousin being an example told me her little boy slept through from a babe... Turns out now he's 3 he never slept through at all and all the truth is coming out 😂 here's me tearing my hair out cus little one still wakes up through the night.

Not sure I'm explaining myself very well here 😂😂

And my little lad plays with dolls and wears my fluffy socks sometimes... But he's the strongest kid I know and won't hesitate to drop kick you in the nuts 😂
Screenshot_20210124_105524.jpg

Just saw this on Instagram 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On a cashless society, this is in no way a good or progressive thing! Aaron Russo stated in 2007 that we would be moved towards cashless and that it would give governments absolute power to switch off your account should you go against the state. In China switching off access to your digital currency is used as a punishment and in a cashless society it can be akin to a death sentence. Couldn't happen here though right 🤪 There are also much more sinister implications long term which is explained in this thread better than I could:

Well its seems the government have extended lockdown powers given to councils until July 17th. Great! 🤦🏼‍♀️

There's only one way out! And it ain't compliance. This is heartening

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Tbh I've wrote off the rest of the year 😂😭

On a cashless society, this is in no way a good or progressive thing! Aaron Russo stated in 2007 that we would be moved towards cashless and that it would give governments absolute power to switch off your account should you go against the state. In China switching off access to your digital currency is used as a punishment and in a cashless society it can be akin to a death sentence. Couldn't happen here though right 🤪 There are also much more sinister implications long term which is explained in this thread better than I could:

I saw a show a couple of years ago from the person / people who created South Park *I meant Family Guy!* and one of the episodes was centered around popularity and if you weren't popular you could be put to death 👀👀👀 I'm screwed lol

Eta the programme was called "The Orville"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Here’s the problem. Woke people are all accepting of everything people do until somebody disagrees with them or expresses an opinion they don’t like. Their recourse is to try and shut people down. I’m accepting of all people’s opinions whether I agree with them or not. I wouldn’t dream of telling them they are wrong and I am right. If people’s opinions hurt ones feelings then the offended person needs to work on their reaction to others opinions. It ceases to be the problem of the person expressing the opinion.

So here we are, discussing what’s right and wrong and missing the point of it all. We should be looking at why there’s such division and getting back to basics. Nobody really cares if somebody’s son wears a dress but you will never get everyone to think that’s “normal”, and continually pushing it down people’s throats into accepting it as the new normal is only going to further that divide. That is critical thinking.

This applies to us all, including me, and not aimed at anyone. I’m just of the opinion that being overly sensitive in today’s world is a recipe for an unhappy life. Namaste.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I've wrote off the rest of the year 😂😭
Same.

the cashless society thing reminds me of the beginning of handsmaids tale when they removed the money from the women!
Personally believe it would be the Russians rather than China, they love to hack but I guess the Chinese hold the technology sooo?
but again new world order and China not sure I’m convinced their policy align.

Reactions: 3
Same.

the cashless society thing reminds me of the beginning of handsmaids tale when they removed the money from the women!
Personally believe it would be the Russians rather than China, they love to hack but I guess the Chinese hold the technology sooo?
but again new world order and China not sure I’m convinced their policy align.
Sorry I'm a bit lost haha what technology do you mean? And what would the Russians hack?

Here’s the problem. Woke people are all accepting of everything people do until somebody disagrees with them or expresses an opinion they don’t like. Their recourse is to try and shut people down. I’m accepting of all people’s opinions whether I agree with them or not. I wouldn’t dream of telling them they are wrong and I am right. If people’s opinions hurt ones feelings then the offended person needs to work on their reaction to others opinions. It ceases to be the problem of the person expressing the opinion. So here we are, discussing what’s right and wrong and missing the point of it all. We should be looking at why there’s such division and getting back to basics. Nobody really cares if somebody’s son wears a dress but you will never get everyone to think that’s “normal”, and continually pushing it down people’s throats into accepting it as the new normal is only going to further that divide. That is critical thinking.
But what are the basics?
agreeing to disagree doesn’t seem to be either camps vernacular tbh.
Personally using the dress thing as an example yeah of course you can say “don’t find it normal.” But critically thinking would be to question why? You can’t claim to be a fringe thinker and waking up to the things you’ve be taught and like Barb said isn’t this entirely centred around being continually told something as a status quo, which over certain points of history are massively different. I’d personally question if it’s because my beliefs lie in a certain time period when fashion changed? purely from a practical point?
I get people feel the media always talk in what’s I don’t “popular” feels like the wrong word? But there is more than one newspaper left and right. Sensational tit sells at the end of the day.

Sorry I'm a bit lost haha what technology do you mean? And what would the Russians hack?
Sorry 😂 I mean like banking platforms, phones etc where we access it all, if they build it/make it they’d know where the weak spots are. If all our banking was electronic and they wanted to take it off us.

The teapot is just a metaphor for the choices people make. The teapot has made their choice. The problem arises when the teapot expects everyone to be accepting of their choice. The teapot should not project blame or guilt on others because of their choice whatever the basis. All that displays is they are not entirely comfortable or sure of their choice. This should not be anybody’s problem but the teapot, and yet the teapot continually attempts to bring everyone over to his way of thinking. Ergo, the teapot is not accepting of the other persons opinion/choice, but expects acceptance from others which leads to the problem.

Point in case when Sam Smith asked everybody to only refer to him as them or they. That’s fine until he gets offended because somebody does not subscribe to his way of thinking. Why should the way he thinks become anybody else’s problem? The respect shown can’t only work one way. Where does the requirement for everyone to conform to others ideas end? If, as has been rumoured, paedophilia is to be classed as a sexual preference, do we all have to be accepting of that in fear of offending the paedophile?

Like I said on an earlier thread, try spending an hour in my head 🤪😂

Good point ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel like the dress/they thing etc is quite emotive, so I’m not going to talk about it and probably a better example should be used.

a better non emotive example would be something like names:

Id be a bit confused if someone continually called me the wrong name despite me saying no it’s such and such, (I’d probably just think they were an idiot or give up correcting them, but others might be more bothered or be more outspoken.) but someone went well I don’t Like that name, I don’t agree with it, I’m not calling you it. It would be within my right to be annoyed and I’d probably want to talk about it, did I shove it down someone’s neck? The other person had the deep offence over my name it’s not got much to do with the other person though a name is a name,you introduce yourself as it and defines you somehow. You can change your name yeah, and some people feel more attached than others, but it’s not going to sell newspapers that David wants people to call him Dave is it?
Why do we have names, certain names, why don’t kids pick names, should we allow bullying and abuse against certain names as a society? is more what Id personally be interested in, in terms of critical thinking and conspiracy theories though.

personally not sure Paedophilia is relevant as an example when it’s widely shunned by society (obviously rightly so) for multiple reasons including actively harming people, harming people murder etc aren’t accepted by society, and only paedos consider themselves wrong. People aren’t worried about offending a pweirdo.

Good point ....
Depending on counties though Biden is not at all “left wing”
Biden could be NWO fodder but why put Trump in charge for a random four years?
All this pizza gate was meant to be followed up by now wasn’t it? Trump sat inone of the most powerful offices while a mini uprising happened outside, but didn’t share any of this email info, explosive stuff he knew. Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is anyone else quite surprised by just how broken everyone is? The government narrative has gotten to ridiculous levels - lockdown is here to stay, exit strategies are off the table, and the vaccine changes nothing. Project fear is in overdrive as is the demonisation of the public for restrictions continuing. I've seen even the most compliant of COVID warriors calling out the gov's despicable radio ad which said "someone walking their dog or running in the park is highly likely to have COVID". I think they've successfully brainwashed many into thinking there is a crisis of non-stop house parties and raves happening - which I can guarantee there is not - but the majority don't appreciate being told that they shouldn't be allowed to exercise because it's too dangerous.

1611494919274.png

We're nowhere near a revolution but I think things are getting interesting, especially when protests or riots aren't necessary, simply a mass reopening of society and return to the old normal. I know it has been said 1 million times "no one will put up with this past X date" and then that goalpost comes and goes without issue, but I am really taken aback by just how depressed everyone is on both sides of the spectrum. Many are on the brink. Like I said before their approach even has me surprised, they're making it very clear that there's no way out. Hopefully it pushes more and more businesses owners to realise they have nothing to lose and participate in the great reopening. I doubt on January 30th but maybe in a month or two?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else quite surprised by just how broken everyone is? The government narrative has gotten to ridiculous levels - lockdown is here to stay, exit strategies are off the table, and the vaccine changes nothing. Project fear is in overdrive as is the demonisation of the public for restrictions continuing. I've seen even the most compliant of COVID warriors calling out the gov's despicable radio ad which said "someone walking their dog or running in the park is highly likely to have COVID". I think they've successfully brainwashed many into thinking there is a crisis of non-stop house parties and raves happening - which I can guarantee there is not - but the majority don't appreciate being told that they shouldn't be allowed to exercise because it's too dangerous.

View attachment 400144

We're nowhere near a revolution but I think things are getting interesting, especially when protests or riots aren't necessary, simply a mass reopening of society and return to the old normal. I know it has been said 1 million times "no one will put up with this past X date" and then that goalpost comes and goes without issue, but I am really taken aback by just how depressed everyone is on both sides of the spectrum. Many are on the brink. Like I said before their approach even has me surprised, they're making it very clear that there's no way out. Hopefully it pushes more and more businesses owners to realise they have nothing to lose and participate in the great reopening. I doubt on January 30th but maybe in a month or two?
I think March will be the brink. When people realise that the vaccine deadline has been a complete lie and they expect us to go through spring/summer locked down. People are already on the edge now so I doubt it can go on for much longer. This is where it gets fascinating because the government will not give up this narrative now so the Tory party are either going to have to get rid of Boris and co or there’s going to be an uprising and it won’t be pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Great Reset isn't a thing, if all the government were working together, it means they would have to work with the likes of China and North Korea, to effectively crumble an economy to the point it would not work, therefore making the government not exist. No government in the world would do something, just not exist. Covid19 is real, people need to wake up about it, stop getting their information from YouTube and people with no medical knowledge, or we are going to be in lockdown for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Great Reset isn't a thing, if all the government were working together, it means they would have to work with the likes of China and North Korea, to effectively crumble an economy to the point it would not work, therefore making the government not exist. No government in the world would do something, just not exist. Covid19 is real, people need to wake up about it, stop getting their information from YouTube and people with no medical knowledge, or we are going to be in lockdown for months.
Please tell me how following both official guidelines ie lockdowns, social distancing and wearing a mask while also looking into the alternatives, is going to keep you/us in lockdown longer?
I haven’t seen a single poster on here say they have been having parties, refusing to wear masks or flout rules. So while I get your frustration, I don’t think we are the people you are angry at.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm not a covid denier. I've had covid. I wear a mask when in places I should. I only go out to the local shop and in my own back garden for exercise. My car hasn't been used. I haven't taken public transport. I'm working from home and have childcare only when absolutely necessary. 👀 Doesn't mean I cannot think some things about this whole situation is not quite right. I'm not sure who you are aiming your post at but it isn't very friendly... Its like you are blaming all the people on this thread for the continued lockdown 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.