Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cute Monday morning thoughts šŸ„° whoā€™s excited for communism guys? Tbh itā€™s not been too fun thus far

8D1B880B-41EE-491D-8FA6-EBCA49FFAF47.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi, I'm a long-time lurker on this thread and just wanted to let you know my relatives' experience of taking the vaccine.
I have two cousins, who work in healthcare. They both had the Pfizer shot a couple of weeks ago.
One had a sore arm and an achey/flu like feeling for a couple of days but was able to go to work and is now fine.
My other cousin, her arm was really sore and the next day she felt the worst she ever felt in her life, she said. She had to phone in sick but did feel better after a couple of days and is back at work. She doesn't want the second shot, after how the first made her feel!
She is a healthy woman, in her mid twenties. If the shot made her feel that bad, how must it be affecting elderly people?
I see that a US baseball legend, who took the shot two weeks ago, as part of a publicity campaign to persuade people to take it, has now died:
I don't mind saying that I'm scared to take the vaccine.
Also, I was watching my local church's online Mass yesterday, the parish priest has tested positive. He said the Mass from home, as he's self isolating, so I could see with my own eyes, and as he said himself, all he has is a head cold!
Obviously, he's lucky it's not worse, and I know Covid is very serious for a lot of people but we're destroying our economies and I don't know what the solution is but I just feel perplexed!
Sorry for rambling!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Hi, I'm a long-time lurker on this thread and just wanted to let you know my relatives' experience of taking the vaccine.
I have two cousins, who work in healthcare. They both had the Pfizer shot a couple of weeks ago.
One had a sore arm and an achey/flu like feeling for a couple of days but was able to go to work and is now fine.
My other cousin, her arm was really sore and the next day she felt the worst she ever felt in her life, she said. She had to phone in sick but did feel better after a couple of days and is back at work. She doesn't want the second shot, after how the first made her feel!
She is a healthy woman, in her mid twenties. If the shot made her feel that bad, how must it be affecting elderly people?
I see that a US baseball legend, who took the shot two weeks ago, as part of a publicity campaign to persuade people to take it, has now died:
Also, I was watching my local church's online Mass yesterday, the parish priest has tested positive. He said the Mass from home, as he's self isolating, so I could see with my own eyes, and as he said himself, all he has is a head cold!
Obviously, he's lucky it's not worse, and I know Covid is very serious for a lot of people but we're destroying our economies and I don't know what the solution is but I just feel perplexed!
Sorry for rambling!
If it is anything like the flu vaccine (i am not saying it is like the flu!!) i know my great Aunt was fine yet my Grandma was really really poorly so i guess not everyone will have the same reaction and it is worrying especially as you get older.I saw that about the Us Baseball legend too :O I am also wary of the vaccine but only because it is so new! I am also scared they will make it madatory - I am not good with drugs - an ex of mine used to drug me and it makes me anxious as to how i react to things

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Morning guys, has anyone else seen this video about 5G and DEWā€™s? (Direct Energy Weapons) ??

Sorry for rambling!
Hi Paddy, sorry to hear about your cousins. My mum had the vaccine last week (after months of saying that she wouldnā€™t) and now sheā€™s in bed with a stomach bug. Itā€™s all so worrying that Iā€™ve been feeling overwhelmed lately, and now Iā€™m hearing that our pets are possibly going to need the vaccine!! Itā€™s like waking up in a nightmare every bloody day!!...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Morning guys, has anyone else seen this video about 5G and DEWā€™s? (Direct Energy Weapons) ??

Hi Paddy, sorry to hear about your cousins. My mum had the vaccine last week (after months of saying that she wouldnā€™t) and now sheā€™s in bed with a stomach bug. Itā€™s all so worrying that Iā€™ve been feeling overwhelmed lately, and now Iā€™m hearing that our pets are possibly going to need the vaccine!! Itā€™s like waking up in a nightmare every bloody day!!...
I'm going to watch that in a bit... I'm still unsure of all the 5g (although yes I've lived through 4g and when people were protesting etc although back then the masts were further from populated areas as I understand it) we have a tower near us and quite a few other close by... Or closer than I'd like šŸ™ˆ blooming eyesores! Plus the council had no idea it was there as you don't need permission to put them up anywhere you please nowadays!!!

Didn't know that about pets.. I thought they were unaffected... What does it mean for wildlife and the animals people consume??!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
If it is anything like the flu vaccine (i am not saying it is like the flu!!) i know my great Aunt was fine yet my Grandma was really really poorly so i guess not everyone will have the same reaction and it is worrying especially as you get older.I saw that about the Us Baseball legend too :O I am also wary of the vaccine but only because it is so new! I am also scared they will make it madatory - I am not good with drugs - an ex of mine used to drug me and it makes me anxious as to how i react to things
Yes, I'm scared of the vaccine because it's so new, and also that they'll make it mandatory, somehow.
This is a trivial thing but I'm so glad that I have already spent time in Australia and New Zealand, on working holiday visas, because I doubt I will ever get to travel there again, if they make having the vaccine a condition of entry.

I am sorry to hear that about your Mum, and I hope she's feeling better very soon ā¤
Oh gosh, re pets! That's my beloved dog in my profile pic, I hope he doesn't have to have the vaccine, what next?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm going to watch that in a bit... I'm still unsure of all the 5g (although yes I've lived through 4g and when people were protesting etc although back then the masts were further from populated areas as I understand it) we have a tower near us and quite a few other close by... Or closer than I'd like šŸ™ˆ blooming eyesores! Plus the council had no idea it was there as you don't need permission to put them up anywhere you please nowadays!!!

Didn't know that about pets.. I thought they were unaffected... What does it mean for wildlife and the animals people consume??!
There used to be a member on here who said that in the first lockdown 5G masts were being hidden in church spires, apparently this had happened all over the country.

• Wow
  • Haha
There used to be a member on here who said that in the first lockdown 5G masts were being hidden in church spires, apparently this had happened all over the country.
I heard in garage signs too.. The ones where they display the prices. And lampposts as it is such short wave that the masts / whatever they are need to be close by to communicate. We have WiFi in the house (I didn't want it but I compromised as the Alexa is banished to the garage lol) but I turn it off at night. I am not anti technology I just don't like depending on it too much. Yes I enjoy the freedom it can give with regards to communication and accessability but I feel even though I am conscious of how much I use it I am still to reliant on it and I don't really like that. Also that I don't have a choice if I am around it - as in next door could have WiFi on all day and night. Please don't jump on me telling me these things are harmless - I'm not saying I am anti and that they will kill me.. I just definitely think we can't be around these things without some affect - no matter how minor!

• Haha
  • Heart
I heard in garage signs too.. The ones where they display the prices. And lampposts as it is such short wave that the masts / whatever they are need to be close by to communicate. We have WiFi in the house (I didn't want it but I compromised as the Alexa is banished to the garage lol) but I turn it off at night. I am not anti technology I just don't like depending on it too much. Yes I enjoy the freedom it can give with regards to communication and accessability but I feel even though I am conscious of how much I use it I am still to reliant on it and I don't really like that. Also that I don't have a choice if I am around it - as in next door could have WiFi on all day and night. Please don't jump on me telling me these things are harmless - I'm not saying I am anti and that they will kill me.. I just definitely think we can't be around these things without some affect - no matter how minor!
I hear all these things and I must admit, my initial reaction is, oh my God, weā€™re all gonna die! Then I have a cup of tea, probably killing me, sit down, calm down and then realise, guess what, weā€™re all gonna did anyway so why live in fear. I canā€™t believe weā€™ve got to this point where we fear everything because it could kill us. If you really think about that, itā€™s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I agree with you regarding 5G, and apparently the technology came from the Cold War, where the Americans were convinced that the Russians were spying on them using ā€œmicrowave technologyā€. And then DARPA got involved via the Pentagon, and Project Pandora was created. Itā€™s really fascinating stuff, and in my opinion, also proves to me, just how dangerous 5G technology is. I mean, the fact that 5G is used in Direct Energy Weapons is concerning enough!! And I always think back to last year when the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship had all these strange cases of Covid, but were then found out to be the first Cruise Ship to have recently installed 5G technology on the ship...
Coincidence?? Or not..

Hereā€™s some Info regarding ā€œProject Pandoraā€..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@DreamDolly great to see you posting again! ā¤

re.. WiFi, now I may come across as mad here but herar me out, I can feel those crappy WiFi waves, I went through a period of time where I could not afford it so went without and it felt amazing.

I had WiFi put in and within 20-25 minutes I could feel like a frequency through my home if that makes sense? I have also read/seen many videos on how WiFi waves were dangerous especially to woman as it can affect the reproductive system.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

re.. WiFi, now I may come across as mad here but herar me out, I can feel those crappy WiFi waves, I went through a period of time where I could not afford it so went without and it felt amazing.

I had WiFi put in and within 20-25 minutes I could feel like a frequency through my home if that makes sense? I have also read/seen many videos on how WiFi waves were dangerous especially to woman as it can affect the reproductive system.
Yes, Iā€™ve heard about that as well, and when you consider that 5G technology comes from a weapons system (project Pandora) then I completely understand why you would feel like that.
To the poster who was asking about pets being vaccinated for covid, got some more information..

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes, Iā€™ve heard about that as well, and when you consider that 5G technology comes from a weapons system (project Pandora) then I completely understand why you would feel like that.
To the poster who was asking about pets being vaccinated for covid, got some more information..

Pets to be vaccinated šŸ˜‚ if you can't see by now that this is a profiteering racket on a colossal scale then denial is not just a river in Egypt

Reactions: 5
DARPA stands for Defense And Research Projects Agency, and is a part of the Pentagon. Hereā€™s some more information on Project Pandora that tested Microwave frequencies to be used as a weapon..

Re: Pets being vaccinated, of course they are bringing up the story of how thousands of Danish Minks having to be culled because they were found to have the virus, and then there was the story about the minks bodies being so full of gasses, that they ā€œroseā€ from the dead, and had to be re-buried!!
I quite liked the idea of zombie minks going on the rampage, like the walking dead, but animals version!! šŸ˜±

Something else that Iā€™ve been hearing about is the ā€œBible Johnā€ murders that took place in Scotland in the 60ā€™s. Many people seem to think that the Bible John was Jimmy Saville as nobody has ever been convicted of the murders. Has anyone else heard about this??

Last edited:
  • Wow

This is interesting and actually not surprising to read... I follow a girl on Instagram who talks a lot about emf etc and how she feels the difference in such things when she is at her parents as compared to home. I'm usually quite sensitive to things although I've lived near the city for a few years now so probably wouldn't notice any difference unless I went away from it as I could... I know I definitely sleep better when everything is turned off - all plugs and WiFi and my phone. I dream!! I don't have dreams when it has been one so I know there is definitely truth to that (others may do so and I may still dream but I don't remember them if I do) trouble is nowadays it is hard to get away from it all... I think soon it will be even harder to go truly off grid (wow what a dream to be able to live free)

• Heart
Re- Jimmy Saville and the Bible John theories, apparently, Saville was also ā€œintimateā€ with the Moors Murderers Ian Brady & Myra Hindley. Now, I wasnā€™t aware of a connection between them, but there are several reports on this, one of which Iā€™ve posted here. Does anyone else know anything more about Saville/Moors Murders/Bible John??

Hereā€™s another report on Microwave Radiation on the human body, and it mentions sleep as well, so @tyrellsg there is definitely a connection between 5G and quality of sleep..

Last edited:
  • Wow
What I have gathered so far;

- The PCR test will give you a positive result for "Covid" if you have had a cold or flu within 2 years prior to testing

- Rumour is that the person who created the PCR test said themselves it wasn't meant to diagnose infectious diseases. Now a lot on the internet trying to debunk this statement.

- if you die and have tested positive for covid within 60 days beforehand they will probably write you off as a covid death, irrespective of how you may of actually died. It was something like 28-30 days before. One statistic I recall stated that 8 per cent of deaths were just signed off as covid, purely on the basis of a positive result (no post mortem). I suspect this % is higher...

- There isn't a higher morality rate in this country because of Covid, deaths are just being reclassified as Covid. Please check national stats.

- the vaccine attacks a protein that is vital to have a healthy pregnancy

- where has the flu gone?
Screenshot_20210125-151844.png

- we wouldn't shove the mucus back up our nasal cavities and we wouldn't shove wax back in our ears or the tit back up our ass (I hope not anyways).. our body naturally expels this stuff for a reason, including the carbon dioxide we exhale. Reports are surfacing of people being diagnosed with auto immune illnesses due to prolonged usage of face nappys. The masks are making you sicker.

- They reiterate the importance of hand hygiene. But nothing on mask hygiene. For some of you, you may think it goes without saying but believe there's a lot of people rolling around with face masks teaming with bacteria due to repeated use and poor storage.

It's all a hoax.

Peace

X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.