Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move a long people, nothing here to see, except ever moving goal posts. How people aren't seeing through this bullshit is beyond me.

See this tit is what makes me convinced their ultimate goal is to crash the economy. It makes perfect sense really, dissenters can carry on with as many protests and online petitions as they like because once the pound becomes worthless we all become dependent on the government to survive and thus slaves of the state. Then they can reset society under whatever conditions they please, which I assume will be social credit scores and mandatory vaccines linked to your digital ID.

Once the second lockdown was announced and that parliament doc discussing how it's ethical to make vaccines mandatory emerged I thought right okay, they're gonna plunge us back into lockdown for a few months, make life absolutely unbearable and tell us to vax our way out. But all of this carry on is surprising even me. Even with the vaccine the focus is still on lockdown - how to tighten it and continue it indefinitely. Not a peep re the economic impact, no exit strategy... Just keep on until the inevitable happens. I can't believe people are still going along with it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
See this tit is what makes me convinced their ultimate goal is to crash the economy. It makes perfect sense really, dissenters can carry on with as many protests and online petitions as they like because once the pound becomes worthless we all become dependent on the government to survive and thus slaves of the state. Then they can reset society under whatever conditions they please, which I assume will be social credit scores and mandatory vaccines linked to your digital ID.

Once the second lockdown was announced and that parliament doc discussing how it's ethical to make vaccines mandatory emerged I thought right okay, they're gonna plunge us back into lockdown for a few months, make life absolutely unbearable and tell us to vax our way out. But all of this carry on is surprising even me. Even with the vaccine the focus is still on lockdown - how to tighten it and continue it indefinitely. Not a peep re the economic impact, no exit strategy... Just keep on until the inevitable happens. I can't believe people are still going along with it tbh.
I think many thought the vaccine was a way out of it all (many... Not all!) and so now even some of these people are becoming a bit confused / unsure about what it means that restrictions will still be in place seeing as we've been painted a picture of that being the key.

Someone told me about a £500 payment for getting a positive test. Anyone can get it if they test positive? And have to isolate etc... Is that correct?

And with furlough continuing... Well I just don't know where this magic money is even coming from at this point... The UK seems to have chucked money about like there's no tomorrow! (eeek just realised what I wrote 🙈)

Reactions: 1
is it because they are just following orders? Do they not question things.
But this is what I'm asking...Following who? According to this thread alone its big pharma who want us sick and on meds = Then it would make no sense to force getitng vaxxed then for anything ever?
It's the government on other thread we shouldn't trust because they lie to us and want to control the population by killing us with vaccines and not illness. These governments who believe in running their countries very differently and continually war with each other over politics etc all over the world all agreed?

would sort of make sense. Seems easier to press delete on the computer and just crash it though.

But this is what I'm asking...Following who? According to this thread alone its big pharma who want us sick and on meds = Then it would make no sense to force getitng vaxxed then for anything ever?
It's the government on other thread we shouldn't trust because they lie to us and want to control the population by killing us with vaccines and not illness. These governments who believe in running their countries very differently and continuin all over the world all agreed

would sort of make sense. Seems easier to press delete on the computer and just crash it though.
It would be easier to press delete 👍🏻 but then people panic and go out of control I guess.... With more and more out of work and on benefits they are sort of lured into it. I find we have been drip fed a lot of things through the press and its like testing the waters in a way and slowly slowly people start wanting what we were seemingly not sure about / thought would never happen.
Such as me with lockdown.. I was shocked and frightened when it began last year... Now I'm sort of desensitised to it and I see people online begging for stricter lockdowns and harsher restrictions.... Give the people what they want in a way (if that makes sense as I know we don't really want to be locked down!)

It is worrying how many have to depend on the state at the moment. I have many friends who are now on benefits because of the situation giving them no other choice (a lot of self employed / hospitality / entertainment sector) and don't get me started on the schools 😔 I cannot imagine going through this when I was any age at school (not that I feel it's okay to write a year / goodness knows how long at any age but those years and especially teens and early 20s go so fast!) I've adapted quite well because I'm a bit of a hermit anyway! But it's scary in itself that I have adapted so well 😅

I've seen quite a bit about the Great Reset.... Its like the big boys playing monopoly or something!!? I mean does anyone else sometimes feel like we are in one big experiment 😭😂😂 that's enoigh for me... I need to switch off haha x

Reactions: 6
It would be easier to press delete 👍🏻 but then people panic and go out of control I guess.... With more and more out of work and on benefits they are sort of lured into it. I find we have been drip fed a lot of things through the press and its like testing the waters in a way and slowly slowly people start wanting what we were seemingly not sure about / thought would never happen.
Such as me with lockdown.. I was shocked and frightened when it began last year... Now I'm sort of desensitised to it and I see people online begging for stricter lockdowns and harsher restrictions.... Give the people what they want in a way (if that makes sense as I know we don't really want to be locked down!)

It is worrying how many have to depend on the state at the moment. I have many friends who are now on benefits because of the situation giving them no other choice (a lot of self employed / hospitality / entertainment sector) and don't get me started on the schools 😔 I cannot imagine going through this when I was any age at school (not that I feel it's okay to write a year / goodness knows how long at any age but those years and especially teens and early 20s go so fast!) I've adapted quite well because I'm a bit of a hermit anyway! But it's scary in itself that I have adapted so well 😅

I've seen quite a bit about the Great Reset.... Its like the big boys playing monopoly or something!!? I mean does anyone else sometimes feel like we are in one big experiment 😭😂😂 that's enoigh for me... I need to switch off haha x
Ahahah but this is why I love watching/reading these theories it does feel like an experiment 🤷🏼‍♀️ Money really is just a concept but without it we’re not really civilised enough to be controlled.
I sort of agree with the first bit like the “frog in water” example.
Again though seems easier to me to just flip the switch and no one would have enough time to prep “against” it. Historically speaking there has been crashes before. Same with totalitarian type stuff if someone in charge had enough they can just decide to do it, but again requires all the countries to agree.
If you pee people off to much there’s too much resistance, that’s why the world order type CT stand up better, some of these C19 seem to be contradictory to all the previous one.
Part of me isn’t particularly bothered about a reset, like you said hermit life has perks. 😂 I also have lots of land and bush skills.
What’s with people in the Swedes and Nordic counties being chipped? I couldn’t find this online.

Reactions: 3
What’s with people in the Swedes and Nordic counties being chipped? I couldn’t find this online.
Who mentioned that? I had a quick search and all I could find was this... FROM 2019 😳

I still use cash mostly when I go to the shop 🙈 I wear gloves but i prefer it for some reason. I'm not anti any other peyment as I have a lot of online purchases both personal and for the business. Shocked me when my dad said he used his phone to pay... He's more advanced than me and doesn't even know how most apps work 😂

• Wow
Welcome :) I did see on the YouTube channel most of the videos have a heavy dislike and comments turned off 👀 also quite a few accounts I follow online have been shut down... And even those I follow that have nothing to do with politics or conspiracy have covid warnings all over them!

We put an ad on Google for our family business and it wasn't approved as it was promoting a "medical trial"... I can flat out say it 100% wasn't and I'm not sure where they'd get that from 😂View attachment 398659

If you go on the white house on YouTube you will see the variation in likes to dislikes... I know it isn't the be all and end all but it is a bit of a clue as to how popular someone is... Surely!

I also saw something about the who saying pcr tests are unreliable or weren't giving correct results as they weren't being used as standard and now that will change to make it look like the vaccine will have worked (not sure how that works and once again just clarifying that I may write it but doesn't mean I believe it or not... It'd just out there!)
The White House page on FB is the most heavily moderated page I’ve ever seen it only ever shows like or love emojis very few true reactions slip through , this is the Trump era I’m talking about ,it’s now archived so I’d say their YT would be the same.

Reactions: 2
All great, valid questions. Do you remember how we were introduced to Covid? We were fed with footage of people in Wuhan dropping dead on the streets. What a crock of tit. This was only ever intended as control via fear. I must admit, it did scare me until I actually got Covid, which was just a dose of flu basically, not the certain death I was led to believe. Background, I am in 3 levels of vulnerability for this, worst of all severe asthma. I’ve had pneumonia twice, much worse. I’ve met so many people who have lost family members to “Covid”, only they are now seeking legal representation because they didn’t die from Covid. They died within 28 days of a test, one from a heart attack, one a brain haemorrhage and one in a car crash. All had Covid on the death certificates.

Lies, lies, lies. I’ve always banged on about how we are controlled by the food and drug industry. Bottom line, and I’ll shout this in case you can’t hear “THERE IS NO MONEY IN A HEALTHY SOCIETY”. They poison us on the daily, via food, water, prescription drugs, alcohol, cigarettes (which btw everyone knows kills but have they banned them - NO).

Doctors are brainwashed at medical schools to believe what they are told is the only way. Have a conversation with one about well established alternative therapies and you’ll see just how brainwashed and arrogant they are. It’s not their fault. The drug companies run the show. Any alternatives are classed as quackery, normally because they are cheap and accessible to all (read The Borax Conspiracy). I’m sure many go in with wonderful philanthropic reasons, but that’s how they get manipulated. Also talk to doctors who have left the industry because they’ve seen the light.

Having said that, Doctors are useful in some circumstances, there are some great drugs like antibiotics, but they are only prescribing drugs, many new to the market, that are sold to them through the drug companies as cure all snake oils. Doctors are not pharmacists/chemists. They only prescribe based on what they’ve been told.

You have to ask why we’re so fearful because, after all, we’re all going to die, yet we’re all trying to die of something less serious. Does it matter? My philosophy is to live each day the best you can and not worry about what “THEY” tell you. Yes, your grandma/grandpa is going to die, usually in their 80s or 90s something will get them, maybe even Covid. Probably if they’re frail a common cold will get them. That’s just life.

Please don’t take any of this as a lack of empathy, more just common sense. I’m a person who lost both parents by the age of 18. The pain is astounding, but we’re all on that path, so why not just enjoy the ride. Being afraid of death and being led to believe that doctors will stop you dying is a great money spinner and brings me back to my first point, control through fear.

I also echo every word @chanandlerbong said above.

Try spending an hour in my head 🤪
My gosh, I’d forgotten about the people dropping like flies in the street!
How do anti-CTs explain the 180 from March 2020 to present day in terms of media . People don’t just keel over rapidly anymore. Strange.
I believe in coronavirus, but do I think some of the media footage is foul play and intentionally instilling fear and depression? Yeah. That too.

Reactions: 5
I didnt mention covid. Only that I think mRNA seems like a very interesting medical development particularly in immunotherapy for certain cancers. However, cancers are incredibly complex - given that there are literally 100s (more?) types of cancer. It is very challenging to create a vaccine that trains the immune system against tumours as they are much more heterogenous, v different from an infectious virus. Most of them are still in trials currently.

Sorry you have suffered terrible losses in your family, thats dreadful. But therapies like these are potentially how we can provide hope for people in future.
Thank you. I don't mean to sound negative but I don't believe they're really looking for a cancer cure. The world is over populated, and some might say we have to die of something.
Although some might also say that every other disease has now been miraculously cured,as it appears everyone these days dies of Covid!

I am jealous of your optimism. I remember how that feels x

Reactions: 4

I could go for that theory if it was maybe just a UK aim, but this is global so is this that Great Reset, New World Order tit? A global financial crash. I, for the life of me, can’t see what the aim of that would be. Looking for theories please 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
The White House page on FB is the most heavily moderated page I’ve ever seen it only ever shows like or love emojis very few true reactions slip through , this is the Trump era I’m talking about ,it’s now archived so I’d say their YT would be the same.
Quite possibly.. I never looked at the YouTube before so I only know the views of now.... From knowing how people feel about trump I'd say you are probably right!

Thank you. I don't mean to sound negative but I don't believe they're really looking for a cancer cure. The world is over populated, and some might say we have to die of something.
Although some might also say that every other disease has now been miraculously cured,as it appears everyone these days dies of Covid

I agree with you. There is no money in curing cancer but buckets full in cancer research. Why the hell would they find a cure!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Who mentioned that? I had a quick search and all I could find was this... FROM 2019 😳

I still use cash mostly when I go to the shop 🙈 I wear gloves but i prefer it for some reason. I'm not anti any other peyment as I have a lot of online purchases both personal and for the business. Shocked me when my dad said he used his phone to pay... He's more advanced than me and doesn't even know how most apps work 😂

Looks as though they are getting ready for the anti-christ’s reign. A mark on the hand or forehead, to show allegiance and the only way to buy and sell.😲

I am a lockdown skeptic but I also know two close colleagues who had Covid and were really ill with it. Both under 40 and healthy, one of them had to call a paramedic as his hands turned blue. They both needed a fortnight to get over it.

So I believe it's real but still not convinced lockdown is the solution.

• Heart

The first post on the thread says it.
I wonder if that type of thing was what they meant? I saw someone do it with their Oyster card 😂
Seems like a bit of a sensational news story they print to get reads. Like you said we are already phone chipped, tracked and recorded. We could all ditch our phones if we were bothered.
One of the earlier theories on insta was that they are trying to remove cash, because hardly any machines etc were working. I think probably it was more likely that they believed it could spread that way and now they know otherwise/ wash it/ aren’t particularly arsed?
I wonder if the dropping like flies thing was a cultural thing/ignorance of the virus thing. Like if you truly believe youre not unwell and continue to push through your day, you’d just faint? Or that people over there are scared to take to their beds because of repercussions?
Could quite literally be paid actor’s/fakers but would seem a stretch?

My husband has just come up with another theory. Depends whether or not you believe in climate change and the theory that we won’t have a planet in 50 years. With that in mind we somehow have to stop people travelling around the world, keep them at home using less fossil fuels. Get them used to buying local and online. A return to basics. There’s no denying the atmosphere has improved and it’s weird not seeing vapour trails cross cross the skies like they used to. Thoughts?

Reactions: 10
Although some might also say that every other disease has now been miraculously cured,as it appears everyone these days dies of Covid!

What do believe 'they' are doing instead? And how would you explain the development clinical trials etc. that are improving survival rates for lots of different cancers at increasing rates?

My husband has just come up with another theory. Depends whether or not you believe in climate change and the theory that we won’t have a planet in 50 years. With that in mind we somehow have to stop people travelling around the world, keep them at home using less fossil fuels. Get them used to buying local and online. A return to basics. There’s no denying the atmosphere has improved and it’s weird not seeing vapour trails cross cross the skies like they used to. Thoughts?
That would be amazing and I would be on board with it! But how does Trumbo the climate change denier fit in?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.