Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has just come up with another theory. Depends whether or not you believe in climate change and the theory that we won’t have a planet in 50 years. With that in mind we somehow have to stop people travelling around the world, keep them at home using less fossil fuels. Get them used to buying local and online. A return to basics. There’s no denying the atmosphere has improved and it’s weird not seeing vapour trails cross cross the skies like they used to. Thoughts?
I’ve had this thought to. No one would willingly give up all the freedom we had. In general, by nature , we are a narcissistic species - though with exceptions of course. We as a species have a sense of entitlement, mainly in west, it’s not seen in remote tribal communities that live with the rhythms of nature.
with that in mind, the pandemic is the perfect opportunity to remove travel and the trimmings of life wit’s the least amount of issues possible. We are mostly complying.

If the climate debate is real, then this is a necessary reaction. I miss the first lockdown when I could hear an abundant of birds and see no cars. This time, it feels busier.
I guess this could be seen as agenda 30 and the great reset happening together for sustainable living and a removal of the current monetary system.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also, if this was the aim, why take so long to actually stop travel?

Reactions: 4
Also, if this was the aim, why take so long to actually stop travel?
I would say, peeling the band aid of slowly. Look at all the sudden restrictions. When I heard the phrase new normal, this was the sort of new world I could see being played out.

Not saying I am right, just openly exploring an alternative happening.

would it be wrong to stop us from destroying the planet? I am asking more in a rhetorical sense.

Reactions: 6
I would say, peeling the band aid of slowly. Look at all the sudden restrictions. When I heard the phrase new normal, this was the sort of new world I could see being played out.

would it be wrong to stop us from destroying the planet? I am asking more in a rhetorical sense.
Sorry, I don't mean initially, I mean this latest time with the new UK strain.

This idea is the most optimistic, we can only hope anyone cares about the planet this much.

Sorry, I don't mean initially, I mean this latest time with the new UK strain.

This idea is the most optimistic, we can only hope anyone cares about the planet this much.
Or there’s the forth industrial revolution coming??

Reactions: 5

Interesting, maybe initially it was because they genuinely thought China would do us over with a virus, shut it down then realised it had the wonderful side effects of “healing” the planet. So continued the saga.
the vaccines and things create a bit of a hole in this type of theory though.

I’ve never really understood the whole destruction of the planet being a myth thing though, people say it’s because there would be a green tax so they fight against it. But I can’t see that there would for ordinary people just corporations snd to be that’s not a bad thing. If anything certain things would be cheaper. Nature scientists and environmental experts tend to be “hippies” at heart there’s no way you’d wouldn’t get large amounts of them saying the planet is okay with rainforest destruction, plastics everywhere etc...It’s always the dodgy funded studies by corporations and politicians that declare the opposite.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone looked into the mutual obsession with space amongst the likes of Bezos, Musk, Branson et al.?

I find it wishful thinking that billionaires/those in power care a jot about saving the planet by tackling “climate change” as we know it. They’re responsible for most carbon emissions and haven’t stopped that during a pandemic, but the little people who don’t cycle everywhere and can barely afford to heat their homes are the ones killing this planet. And as for funding philanthropic 🤣 ventures, it just means less tax paid from the corporations they run that... do untold damage to the environment. Bezos’ Earth Fund - avoid taxes but donate $10bn and you get to have political leverage. Sweet.

Life feels (ever more) like a game of chess at the minute.

The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum – even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree with you. There is no money in curing cancer but buckets full in cancer research. Why the hell would they find a cure!
It's all down to the money in the end.It's all these bastards care about. I hate to sound so jaded on here. I just feel we need to wake people up so we can mobilise. It's not gonna play out too well for our young ones if we don't.
I can't believe the affect these Lockdowns are having on our children.
They are committing SUICIDE.... And the government say it is about health......

Reactions: 10
It's all down to the money in the end.It's all these bastards care about. I hate to sound so jaded on here. I just feel we need to wake people up so we can mobilise. It's not gonna play out too well for our young ones if we don't.
I can't believe the affect these Lockdowns are having on our children.
They are committing SUICIDE.... And the government say it is about health......
We’re not going to mobilise though are we. To rise up and mobilise you need men willing to fight for the cause and we no longer have enough men capable of doing that. We have a generation of woke, metrosexual, dress wearing pussies like Harry Styles. Feminism has taken care of that. The female ball busters intent on emasculating men to the point submission. Where have all the real men gone? It’s statements like “toxic masculinity” that do the damage.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband has just come up with another theory. Depends whether or not you believe in climate change and the theory that we won’t have a planet in 50 years. With that in mind we somehow have to stop people travelling around the world, keep them at home using less fossil fuels. Get them used to buying local and online. A return to basics. There’s no denying the atmosphere has improved and it’s weird not seeing vapour trails cross cross the skies like they used to. Thoughts?
The first post on the thread says it.
I wonder if that type of thing was what they meant? I saw someone do it with their Oyster card 😂
Seems like a bit of a sensational news story they print to get reads. Like you said we are already phone chipped, tracked and recorded. We could all ditch our phones if we were bothered.
One of the earlier theories on insta was that they are trying to remove cash, because hardly any machines etc were working. I think probably it was more likely that they believed it could spread that way and now they know otherwise/ wash it/ aren’t particularly arsed?
I wonder if the dropping like flies thing was a cultural thing/ignorance of the virus thing. Like if you truly believe youre not unwell and continue to push through your day, you’d just faint? Or that people over there are scared to take to their beds because of repercussions?
Could quite literally be paid actor’s/fakers but would seem a stretch?
My partner feels the cashless society is also a way to track everything (he's not a conspitacist) in the way that it'd stop money laundering and the banks would have full control (ie you account can be stopped anytime)
Looking back on the dropping down (it didn't look like fainting but could have been! And also didn't look like amateur film) and doors being welded.... I'd say it may have been footage from actual films or some sort of acting - not seen anything like that since! I did read somewhere that China's economy is now fine and they possibly have started WW3 but it isn't how we usually view a war?!? But then to see them building quarantine camps... I'm not sure. I guess unless you are there you don't really know and even then you don't really know! My friend in Wuhan hasn't been in touch for a few weeks so I haven't been able to find out what she's going through

With regards to the climate.
I'd agree somewhat if it was like lockdown 1 as there where barely any cars and the noise and even light pollution and actual pollution was down but here where I live the roads are just like pre lockdown and we hadn't seen the sun for 2 weeks until we had blue sky Friday!!! and there was constant spraying. Night's have been crystal clear mostly and stars have been really visible but from 5/6 we have a lot of planes and then the day is a write off

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We’re not going to mobilise though are we. To rise up and mobilise you need men willing to fight for the cause and we no longer have enough men capable of doing that. We have a generation of woke, metrosexual, dress wearing pussies like Harry Styles. Feminism has taken care of that. The female ball busters intent on emasculating men to the point submission. Where have all the real men gone? It’s statements like “toxic masculinity” that do the damage.
I thought the point was to be 'woke' with the wanting to... wake everyone up? Which is it? Acceptance of status quo or free thinking about how the world is run? Surely that includes accepting people for who they are? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I thought the point was to be 'woke' with the wanting to... wake everyone up? Which is it? Acceptance of status quo or free thinking about how the world is run? Surely that includes accepting people for who they are? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I agree about the part to do with accepting people for who they are, however some of it feels like a mass distraction over what really is important. If we are squabbling with each other the we are not directing that anger at what the real issue is.

Take BLM- I completely back that 100% in principl. However watching what happened in America and the false narrative put out there in the media is disgraceful. Same in the UK and how BLM protest were allowed and supported with police even taking the knee.
Yet anti lockdown protesters have much harsher treatment thrown at them, and that was even before this current round at the start of this year. Follow the money trail around BLMs- its saddening.

So I see the woke movement as a form of thought policing. Agree with us, accept the narrative and that’s fine. Question this and you are a white Supremacist, or racist, or in the case if brexit, ignorant, thick, ill educated. So it’s more a cult for virtual signalling. At least that’s how I see it.
so being woke isn’t waking up per say, at least in my opinion, it’s the high jacking of ideology while screaming and shouting everyone and everything that has a differing opinion with candle culture, removing free speech and thought, under the guise of freedom for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes being "woke" by todays standard is completely different to waking up. The Woke need to wake up! The woke are just reading off a script that the mainstream media have fed them without questioning anything, whilst slamming anyone else who doesn't agree with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree about the part to do with accepting people for who they are, however some of it feels like a mass distraction over what really is important. If we are squabbling with each other the we are not directing that anger at what the real issue is.

Take BLM- I completely back that 100% in principl. However watching what happened in America and the false narrative put out there in the media is disgraceful. Same in the UK and how BLM protest were allowed and supported with police even taking the knee.
Yet anti lockdown protesters have much harsher treatment thrown at them, and that was even before this current round at the start of this year. Follow the money trail around BLMs- its saddening.

So I see the woke movement as a form of thought policing. Agree with us, accept the narrative and that’s fine. Question this and you are a white Supremacist, or racist, or in the case if brexit, ignorant, thick, ill educated. So it’s more a cult for virtual signalling. At least that’s how I see it.
so being woke isn’t waking up per say, at least in my opinio

so being woke isn’t waking up per say, at least in my opinion, it’s the high jacking of ideology while screaming and shouting everyone and everything that has a differing opinion with candle culture, removing free speech and thought, under the guise of freedom for all.
cancel not candle 🤣

Huge difference between being woke and waking up. Being woke is accepting any crazy idea people come up with like deciding they can identify as a teapot if they fancy. Waking up is realising they are just crazy!

It’s never consistent with these types. Which is why I have all these questions.
Regardless what does what you wear have to do with being able to fight in a war? No one ever watched Braveheart?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I believe in the first lockdown, many people used BLM as an excuse to get themselves out of the house. Sorry but it’s true, a tremendous amount of novice actors were lingering around those protests pretending to care.

Reactions: 3
Riiiiiiigggghhhhtttt. And being a critical thinker is believing everything Q tells you and ignoring scientifically proven facts and coming up with theories of your own based on those facts. Cool, cool.
Respectfully, as a mother of a son with long hair who likes dresses etc., you have no idea what you are taking about.
Carry on. Someone come call me when this goes back to being an actual conspiracy theory thread.
I never followed qanon.

Were You offended by the “real men” remark? I
I never made that comment. I accept all people. Its none of my business what other people do. My philosophy is if it does no harm to anyone, then everyone is pretty much free to think and feel as they like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Riiiiiiigggghhhhtttt. And being a critical thinker is believing everything Q tells you and ignoring scientifically proven facts and coming up with theories of your own based on those facts. Cool, cool.
Respectfully, as a mother of a son with long hair who likes dresses etc., you have no idea what you are taking about.
Carry on. Someone come call me when this goes back to being an actual conspiracy theory thread.
I think you thought I meant you, I’m agreeing with you. Sex/Gender are different. The things we believe are specifically for women vs men have changed throughout history.
I’m saying for a lot of conspiracy, hard believers, their conspiracies that they like to talk about conflict with each other too much because they are only applying the parts that align with their own beliefs. That’s not “critical thinking” that’s not learning and it’s blindly following.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.