Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same goes for, just because I’m not up for a vaccine doesn’t mean I believe it’s a chip or anything! 😂 I dont want it for the same reason I don’t get the flu one, no conspiracy about it ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Great Reset isn't a thing, if all the government were working together, it means they would have to work with the likes of China and North Korea, to effectively crumble an economy to the point it would not work, therefore making the government not exist. No government in the world would do something, just not exist. Covid19 is real, people need to wake up about it, stop getting their information from YouTube and people with no medical knowledge, or we are going to be in lockdown for months.
I agree with you on the worldwide governmental front. There is no way that all these countries could miraculously work together, no way.

As for Covid, yes, it’s real alright, it’s just not as bad as they make out. As for listening to conspiracy theories on YouTube etc. Any expert, and there are many contradictory ones out there, are, as usual, immediately called whacky or conspiracy theorists if they don’t tow the line. There are as many experts decrying the severity of Covid as there are Government puppets touting fear mongering. I don’t know what the aim of all this is, but I’m not convinced by the numbers involved. They are definitely being skewed to perpetuate fear.

Reactions: 12
I'm not a covid denier. I've had covid. I wear a mask when in places I should. I only go out to the local shop and in my own back garden for exercise. My car hasn't been used. I haven't taken public transport. I'm working from home and have childcare only when absolutely necessary. 👀 Doesn't mean I cannot think some things about this whole situation is not quite right. I'm not sure who you are aiming your post at but it isn't very friendly... Its like you are blaming all the people on this thread for the continued lockdown 👀
The biggest ‘rule breaker’ I know is my 84 year old neighbour 😂 She comes round three times a week for a cuppa and makes a point of stopping by after each new restriction or lockdown is announced which makes me laugh. She says she’d rather be dead than have been on her own for the past 10 months, and rightfully so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The biggest ‘rule breaker’ I know is my 84 year old neighbour 😂 She comes round three times a week for a cuppa and makes a point of stopping by after each new restriction or lockdown is announced which makes me laugh. She says she’d rather be dead than have been on her own for the past 10 months, and rightfully so.
One of my aunties has been poorly and had her gallbladder out last month.. She's always popping to the shop and up town and trying to get in my other aunties and uncles houses... Yet when you speak to her she moans about everyone else breaking rules and having parties (I don't know of anyone who has actually done that around our area by the way) it's like she is unaware she is breaking the rules 😂😭even when she was shielding last year she STILL popped to the local shop for her magazines but didn't think it counted 🙈

Eta - she's in her 70s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with you on the worldwide governmental front. There is no way that all these countries could miraculously work together, no way.

As for Covid, yes, it’s real alright, it’s just not as bad as they make out. As for listening to conspiracy theories on YouTube etc. Any expert, and there are many contradictory ones out there, are, as usual, immediately called whacky or conspiracy theorists if they don’t tow the line. There are as many experts decrying the severity of Covid as there are Government puppets touting fear mongering. I don’t know what the aim of all this is, but I’m not convinced by the numbers involved. They are definitely being skewed to perpetuate fear.
So, the government are skewing the figures, to prolong the country even further, which has a negative effect on them. Yeah, right.

Reactions: 1
The Great Reset isn't a thing, if all the government were working together, it means they would have to work with the likes of China and North Korea, to effectively crumble an economy to the point it would not work, therefore making the government not exist. No government in the world would do something, just not exist. Covid19 is real, people need to wake up about it, stop getting their information from YouTube and people with no medical knowledge, or we are going to be in lockdown for months.
I listen to Dr Mike Yeadon who was Vice President of Allergy and Respiratory for Pfizer. If anyone knows what they’re talking about it’s him and he thinks these lockdowns are completely unnecessary and harmful. Covid 19 is real but it is the handling of it that we are all questioning, not whether Covid exists itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One of my aunties has been poorly and had her gallbladder out last month.. She's always popping to the shop and up town and trying to get in my other aunties and uncles houses... Yet when you speak to her she moans about everyone else breaking rules and having parties (I don't know of anyone who has actually done that around our area by the way) it's like she is unaware she is breaking the rules 😂😭even when she was shielding last year she STILL popped to the local shop for her magazines but didn't think it counted 🙈

Eta - she's in her 70s
My mam thinks her entire extended family are her “bubble” she’s not even single 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I listen to Dr Mike Yeadon who was Vice President of Allergy and Respiratory for Pfizer. If anyone knows what they’re talking about it’s him and he thinks these lockdowns are completely unnecessary and harmful. Covid 19 is real but it is the handling of it that we are all questioning, not whether Covid exists itself.
You mean the same Mike Yeadon, who ended ip making a number of false claims in his blog.

The reason that we are not out of this because the government want to make their friends richer.

If lockdowns and rescritions are harming people, explain Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Cuba, Iceland, Greece, Finland, Norway, Thailand are all managing fine and not in the same position as us. Their economy is open, they have low deaths, because they managed to control the virus.

I mean... They have been proven to be "massaging" the test results sooo https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...onavirus-tests-have-double-counted-officials/ its not like any of us are wanting things like this to be happening 😐
For what purpose?

Reactions: 3
You mean the same Mike Yeadon, who ended ip making a number of false claims in his blog.

The reason that we are not out of this because the government want to make their friends richer.

If lockdowns and rescritions are harming people, explain Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Cuba, Iceland, Greece, Finland, Norway, Thailand are all managing fine and not in the same position as us. Their economy is open, they have low deaths, because they managed to control the virus.

For what purpose?
I know for a fact Thailand have strict lockdown when necessary. Our government have only just touched on stopping travel. We aren't the people you should be angry at.

Reactions: 3

For what purpose?
Genuinely no idea. How would I know that.. I don't work for them and I didn't write the article... I want out of lockdown and for the virus to be contained / eradicated as much as you!

Reactions: 2
Genuinely no idea. How would I know that.. I don't work for them and I didn't write the article... I want out of lockdown and for the virus to be contained / eradicated as much as you!
Which won't happen with people denying it, and the government 's action. The people having house parties and raves are only increasing the chance of keeping us in a lockdown. To stop this, the fines need to be increased to the point it makes the person bankrupt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Which won't happen with people denying it, and the government 's action. The people having house parties and raves are only increasing the chance of keeping us in a lockdown. To stop this, the fines need to be increased to the point it makes the person bankrupt.
So you’ve acknowledge those on here aren’t COVID deniers, the government is corrupt and are the ones with vested interests in keeping us in lockdown, so where has that blinder of a statement about bankrupting people come from 😂😂😂 Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So you’ve acknowledge those on here aren’t COVID deniers, the government is corrupt and are the ones keeping us in lockdown, so where has that blinder of a statement about bankrupting people come from 😂😂😂 Christ
I said some people on here are denying it and the government is corrupt. Doesn't make the virus not exist and suddenly become a myth. I mentioned that we won't come out of the lockdown for two things, the Covid19 deniers/ rule breakers and the government. So, yes, I would fine the people who break the rule to the point of bankruptcy, including the government

Moral of the story, don't vote for the Tories and then complain how corrupt they are. Not saying people on here voted for the Tories, just a general thing

Reactions: 1
I said some people on there are denying it and the government is corrupt. Doesn't make the virus not exist and suddenly become a myth. I mentioned that we won't come out of the lockdown for two things, the Covid19 deniers/ rule breakers and the government. So, yes, I would fine the people who break the rule to the point of bankruptcy, including the government

Moral of the story, don't vote for the Tories and then complain how corrupt they are. Not saying people on here voted for the Tories, just a general thing
I think most of the parties are corrupt or is that just another conspiracy 😅 I don't know what to belive from any party anymore lol (I mean government party not lockdown party which I absolutely do not condone!)

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ “ fines need to be increased to the point it makes the person bankrupt.” Youre just here to tit stir!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ “ fines need to be increased to the point it makes the person bankrupt.” Youre just here to tit stir!
I'm actually not, it's something I believe and if I was power, I would have introduced that immediately. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean that I am here to stir something.

I'm actually not, it's something I believe and if I was power, I would have introduced that immediately. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean that I am here to stir something.

Please tell me how following both official guidelines ie lockdowns, social distancing and wearing a mask while also looking into the alternatives, is going to keep you/us in lockdown longer?
I haven’t seen a single poster on here say they have been having parties, refusing to wear masks or flout rules. So while I get your frustration, I don’t think we are the people you are angry at.
Did I say people were doing there? No, I'm talking about the odd few that are denying it, which I have seen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is really interesting!!

Apparently, medical personnel from around the globe are speaking out (AGAIN) to expose what’s really going on behind the scenes!!...🤐

I wonder how long it will be before *they* decide to give us a curfew? Or start checking our shopping bags, to ensure that we are only buying “essentials”
How long before we have to have “papers” to leave our homes? And yet, there are still many people who would welcome even more restrictions on our personal liberties & freedoms.?? You would think that getting a vaccine would allow you to start getting your life back, but, Oh No, even after you’ve had your vaccine, you are still going to be on a virtual house arrest!!...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Biden could be NWO fodder but why put Trump in charge for a random four years?
All this pizza gate was meant to be followed up by now wasn’t it? Trump sat inone of the most powerful offices while a mini uprising happened outside, but didn’t share any of this email info, explosive stuff he knew. Why?

Because ... none of it was true?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.