Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughable, there was no "outrage at people daring to post" just eyerolls.
Laughable people are still triggered by what EX president Trump the bogeyman may or may not have said. The president is now a man called Biden.. plenty to get stuck in with were he is concerned but no one seems interested in doing that 🤔.
Laughable that this is the Conspiracy theories thread and people want to fact check us.
Plenty of threads out there claim to be dealing in facts to factcheck

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember Purrrr the ignore button is your best friend. If people come on here specifically just to bait, they go straight onto the ignore list 😊.
I used to but it really messes the threads up especially as one was always making the new threads and posted at a rate of knots but now covid for now is done and dusted (for now) maybe I could try again

Laughable, there was no "outrage".
Laughable people are still triggered by what EX president Trump the bogeyman may or may not have said. The president is now a man called Biden.. plenty to get stuck in with were he is concerned but no one seems interested in doing that 🤔.
Laughable that this is the Conspiracy theories thread and people want to fact check us.
Plenty of threads out there claim to be dealing in facts n
Exactly, why are they not on the Ukrain thread, fact-checking? Plenty being posted there that isn't true.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to but it really messes the threads up especially as one was always making the new threads and posted at a rate of knots but now covid for now is done and dusted (for now) maybe I could try again

Exactly, why are they not on the Ukrain thread, fact-checking? Plenty being posted there that isn't true.
Yes this thread must be triggering something as people can't seem to keep away even though we're all tin foil loons 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I keep seeing one side saying how bad it is, and others saying they haven't seen anything even though they live there.

live cams are your friend.

Reactions: 8
But how can you claim to be awaken while also posting things that can be easily proven to be propaganda? That's what I don't get. Most people don't pretend to see things that other don't see to base their claims. That's what I find paradoxal! I don't see the problem to adress this - if that triggers you that much, yes put me on ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The re-set is in action and people are just not interested.

Yesterday live (3 hours but you don't have to listen to all 3 hours) The Duran was really interesting on the money and digital ID aspect of all this

it also says about arming civilians and how it's helping the criminal gangs. (imagine here if free guns were given out) also putting them into the firing line of the Russians and each other

Wow someone is still pulling my skirt for attention. please re-read my posts where I clearly say on two separate posts, there is propaganda both sides!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Do the sheep never stop to wonder why they are bounced from one frothing hysteria to the next with no pause for breath? Would they even flicker with recognition if you mentioned any of the following to them right now today:
- Je suis Charlie
-Bataclan theatre​
-Australian wild fires​
-Notre Dame burns (remember when people were competing to put up the most money for its repair :ROFLMAO:)​
-George Floyd/BLM (remember when they wanted to topple all statues!!)​
-Sarah Everard​
-Kill the Bill​
-ISIS, Arab spring etc​
-Afghanistan Taliban takeover​
-Arthur Labinjo Hughes (they believed this was the worst killing of a child that had ever happened and thought the 30 year sentences were too lenient :ROFLMAO:)​
(There are others, please remind me what I've missed.)​
You can soon add the Plandemic to that list. Just talking to my neighbours and relatives and within days they have gone from "Covid will kill us all" to "This Ukraine thing is terrifying".

The Ukraine invasion will very likely settle down within a matter of weeks and will never be mentioned again.

Then you have things like the Plymouth shootings that should make news for weeks but go straight down the memory hole within a day.

Do the sheep never realise the MSM is keeping them in this permanent state of frenzy and flux? Have humans in fact been rewired to actually enjoy being in this state now? When I see what they say on Mumsnet etc they genuinely seem to love it all. It's like the Gavin and Stacey meme, "I love the drama, Mick."

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes but you post quite often propaganda without checking it before because it suits your narrative of the world. Not much different from the people you like to make fun of.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed a lot of nervous laughter on certain posts here. Just saying.

Yes but you post quite often propaganda without checking it before because it suits your narrative of the world. Not much different from the people you like to make fun of.
This is a CT thread though. If said “propaganda” doesn’t fit your narrative why not go to a thread that suits your own? This thread makes a really enjoyable read for those who would like to look deeper into things without the anti lot coming in here trying to disprove and using poor examples and fear to debunk everything. You have your own thread for that. I don’t understand why certain a persons comments aren’t deleted for derailing either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do the sheep never stop to wonder why they are bounced from one frothing hysteria to the next with no pause for breath? Would they even flicker with recognition if you mentioned any of the following to them right now today:
- Je suis Charlie
-Bataclan theatre​
-Australian wild fires​
-Notre Dame burns (remember when people were competing to put up the most money for its repair :ROFLMAO:)​
-Sarah Everard​
-Kill the Bill​
-ISIS, Arab spring etc​
-Arthur Labinjo Hughes (they believed this was the worst killing of a child that had ever happened and thought the 30 year sentences were too lenient :ROFLMAO:)​
You can soon add the Plandemic to that list. Just talking to my neighbours and relatives and within days they have gone from "Covid will kill us all" to "This Ukraine thing is terrifying".

The Ukraine invasion will very likely settle down within a matter of weeks and will never be mentioned again.

Then you have things like the Plymouth shootings that should make news for weeks but go straight down the memory hole within a day.

Do the sheep never realise the MSM is keeping them in this permanent state of frenzy and flux? Have humans in fact been rewired to actually enjoy being in this state now? When I see what they say on Mumsnet etc they genuinely seem to love it all. It's like the Gavin and Stacey meme, "I love the drama, Mick."
Spot on !!
One bandwagon to the next, soon forgetting how outraged,scared, heartbroken they were about the last one.
It's a huge world full of conflicts, atrocities, health problem, corruption and tragedies but for weeks/months at a time the majority are all focused on one thing, parrot fashion while ignoring every thing else that is happening just as bad or worse.
And then forgotten

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
- Je suis Charlie
-Bataclan theatre​
-Australian wild fires​
-Sarah Everard​
-Kill the Bill​
-ISIS, Arab spring etc​

Although I hate the sheep thing, sometimes it's apt.
Like you, I just don't understand how they cannot see they are being manipulated, rolling from one fear base to another and have been for years now, if they would just turn off the TV they would see where their anxiety and fear is coming from. But reading the conflict thread it seems it's disrespectful to the Ukrainians to not watch. WTF?

Still, change that profile photo and don't forget to say how sad you are before asking what the latest gritty news is, makes it all OK

Why is it that now, you have to say how angry/sad you are before making a post? Surely how sad and angry I am, is a default position, I should not have to keep saying it before making my point.

Because I can see why this all happened it doesn't make me hate Ukrainians and love Russians. All this is America and Nato's fault but too many are too busy beating their chest to actually look into why this all started and has been going on for years now and they won't find out ever because as you say in a week or two it will be onto the next thing to be fearful about.

I'm fully expecting a FF very soon. Anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spot on !!
One bandwagon to the next, soon forgetting how outraged,scared, heartbroken they were about the last one.
It's a huge world full of conflicts, atrocities, health problem, corruption and tragedies but for weeks/months at a time the majority are all focused on one thing, parrot fashion while ignoring every thing else that is happening just as bad or worse.
And then forgotten
As Professor Mattias Desmot says the western world has a serious case of free floating anxiety. We have no purpose anymore or anything to strive for. Most have pointless jobs and very little existence outside the world of the media. Mostly driven by social media I suspect. You wouldn't see this type of faux outrage in third world countries as life is hard and most have to fight just to survive. No time to waste of being outraged by the latest piece of propaganda the MSM has spoon fed us.

Brilliant thread by Bob Moran

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed a lot of nervous laughter on certain posts here. Just saying.

This is a CT thread though. If said “propaganda” doesn’t fit your narrative why not go to a thread that suits your own? This thread makes a really enjoyable read for those who would like to look deeper into things without the anti lot coming in here trying to disprove and using poor examples and fear to debunk everything. You have your own thread for that. I don’t understand why certain a persons comments aren’t deleted for derailing either.
They also cherry-pick. we might post 30 photos and they ( as a collective) will pick out one that might or might not be real (same with vaccine injuries) and believe they somehow won the internet. Why does it not bother than that the rest isn't fake?

There has been many grabs on the anti thread that were not true why do that not fact check themselves but will fact check us, same as us I expect, we are here to chat and laugh amongst like minded people not have to explain or go deep into everything. This is Tattle not an examination board

Reactions: 13
Talk reminds me of this video:

More slogans like "Safe and effective.".

We should also just have hate week too alongside our daily two min hate sessions .

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretense was always unnecessary. A hideous ecstasy of fear and vindictiveness, a desire to kill, to torture, to smash faces in with a sledge hammer, seemed to flow through the whole group of people like an electric current, turning one even against one's will into a grimacing, screaming lunatic.”

"Processions, meetings, military parades, lectures, waxworks, displays, film shows, telescreen programmes all had to be organized; stands had to be erected, effigies built, slogans coined, songs written, rumours circulated, photographs faked. "

This is interesting:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Talk reminds me of this video:

Slogans like "Safe and effective.":

This is interesting:

Scared people do scary things.

Yes its all in place ready, people think its over and us CT were wrong , we were not wrong because its not over and it was not about a blooming virus

Todays The Duran is talking about the effects the sanctions on Russia will have on us.. Well not on all of us only those of us already struggling. those that created it all wont be struggling.

its live so rewind to the beginning

Reactions: 6
What is going on with this thread. It uses to be for people who are interested in conspiracies to discuss them. Isn't the anti thread for people that don't like CT? and I'm certain it's not the place for non CT to be having chit chats about their personal life. I'm not trying to moderate, just my observation.

I'm actually not getting too het up on the Ukraine thing. Nothing is what it seems, no one knows what's really going on, so much bull tit coming from all directions. Putin is not trying to re-establish the Soviet Union. Whatever he is doing, it'll be done and over pretty soon and will stay localised to the Ukrain. The media are using this whole thing as a way to stir stuff up - probably to distract from something or to sneak in more restrictions on our lives. I can see animal product rations and electricity blackouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Crikey the virtue signalling on LBC is insane. There was just an English lady saying she is so sad and angry and wants to go as far as go to far as leave her children and train to fight in Ukraine. She was actually in TEARS and saying the whole thing has made her consume copious amounts of wine…. Yet again these “empaths” and virtue signallers make it about themselves! LBC is so left wing though I am pretty sure most of their guests are actors. I’ve noticed they cut people off or ridicule people who phone in that do not follow a certain agenda… anyone that isn’t rattling away like an addict for their next jab also is quickly dismissed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.