Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile in NZ ... this really happened (yesterday) - the police set upon protesters, firing foam bullets, fire hoses and pepper spray:

View attachment 1099091

Several infiltrators set fire to protesters' tents - which the police then took as a cue to slash them, knock them down, and start removing the protesters' belongings with no regard. Some have walked away with nothing!

I am so, so ashamed of what this country has become.

I really, really wish I had moved to Australia when I had the chance. And yeah, sure, Aussie has its own problems. But none so far as extreme as what's happening here under Communist Jacinda!

It's about being respectful and listening, isn't it?

I don't agree with every conspiracy out there, but I don't jump down the throats of those who really believe in something - I listen, wondering if I've missed something, and let them have their say.

So many people are very quick to dismiss events and behaviours as "rubbish" - yet, give it a few months and it turns into reality! If you dare remind them of that, they get personal.

It's disturbing how many people are so blind to all that is happening around them.
Someone said on another thread- what about what is going on in NZ and Canada- and was dismissed as rubbish. This "war" is being pushed into the headlights while the real new dictators are hidden from mainstream view.

Strange how so many sanctions were put on Russia and yet when we (UK USA) invaded a country even though the world protested no one sanctioned them... All planned all allowed

Things I ponder on. Why when the Ukraine army is so big (larger than ours) do they need to arm its citizens. Why if they have enough weapons to arm so many why are they making dangerous petrol bombs

Why if Russia is silly enough to leave that huge tightly packed convey are they not bombing it?

They are trying to make the masses believe this is a war that "the people" are fighting against the might of the war machine. 🤔

Digital ID

Reactions: 8
Someone said on another thread- what about what is going on in NZ and Canada- and was dismissed as rubbish. This "war" is being pushed into the headlights while the real new dictators are hidden from mainstream view.

Strange how so many sanctions were put on Russia and yet when we (UK USA) invaded a country even though the world protested no one sanctioned them... All planned all allowed

Things I ponder on. Why when the Ukraine army is so big (larger than ours) do they need to arm its citizens. Why if they have enough weapons to arm so many why are they making dangerous petrol bombs

Why if Russia is silly enough to leave that huge tightly packed convey are they not bombing it?

They are trying to make the masses believe this is a war that "the people" are fighting against the might of the war machine. 🤔

Digital ID
When they said there was a 40 mile convoy it just seemed off to me.
Then one of those videos posted earlier they guy said you wouldn't drive a convoy like that because it's too vulnerable to be bombed.

It's just another thing to make me think all is not what it seems.

Ukraine had anti air missiles and weapons from the USA and Europe, but were arming themselves with moltov cocktails. Another add occurances.

Wars aren't really fought with men in the ground anymore. Why does Putin not just drone strike the whole place, if he's so evil and intent on destruction?

Putin said Ukrain was corrupt and run by neo Nazis. Slowly bits and bobs are coming out that supports those claims . Yet we're told Putin is a liar and insane.

I don't doubt there is fighting in the Ukrain, it's exactly why and why is actually happening that I am questioning.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
There can only be two reasons.

Wrong colour? cant be that surely not after the fuss about George Floyd and everyone changing their profiles photos to BLB

Media manipulation?. The media never told them to care about these other people.

Obama dropped a bomb every 20mins of his 8-year presidency, he dropped so many they actually ran out of bombs and yet he was loved by everyone, why? because of how the media portrayed him

1646289663099.png

1646290070860.png

When they said there was a 40 mile convoy it just seemed off to me.
Then one of those videos posted earlier they guy said you wouldn't drive a convoy like that because it's too vulnerable to be bombed.

It's just another thing to make me think all is not what it seems.

Ukraine had anti air missiles and weapons from the USA and Europe, but were arming themselves with moltov cocktails. Another add occurances.

Wars aren't really fought with men in the ground anymore. Why does Putin not just drone strike the whole place, if he's so evil and intent on destruction?

Putin said Ukrain was corrupt and run by neo Nazis. Slowly bits and bobs are coming out that supports those claims . Yet we're told Putin is a liar and insane.

I don't doubt there is fighting in the Ukrain, it's exactly why and why is actually happening that I am questioning.
The whole thing is romanticised as far as I'm concerned. Read the Ukraine thread. all the Russian soldiers are inexperienced naive ( are on the spectrum) have no idea why they are fighting. their equipment is substandard, it's all pure BS. As you say if Putin wanted to take them out he would have done so. People must have questions and a few suspicions but won't voice them? Like with Covid people kept quiet for fear of their peers

I was watching the live cams and all was quiet while the media was saying it was non-stop bombing.

The truth is out there but to learn it lets you see how you have been manipulated

Once again The emperor is stark bollock naked and people are pretending not to notice

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
There can only be two reasons.

Wrong colour? cant be that surely not after the fuss about George Floyd and everyone changing their profiles photos to BLB

Media manipulation?. The media never told them to care about these other people.

Obama dropped a bomb every 20mins of his 8-year presidency, he dropped so many they actually ran out of bombs and yet he was loved by everyone, why? because of how the media portrayed him

View attachment 1099345

View attachment 1099354

The whole thing is romanticised as far as I'm concerned. Read the Ukraine thread. all the Russian soldiers are inexperienced naive ( are on the spectrum) have no idea why they are fighting. their equipment is substandard, it's all pure BS. As you say if Putin wanted to take them out he would have done so. People must have questions and a few suspicions but won't voice them? Like with Covid people kept quiet for fear of their peers

I was watching the live cams and all was quiet while the media was saying it was non-stop bombing.

The truth is out there but to learn it lets you see how you have been manipulated

Once again The emperor is stark bollock naked and people are pretending not to notice
I can’t help but feel because it’s Europe and white that more people care.
child soldiers in Africa.
children were kidnapped from schools in Africa.
white sulpher was used in the Middle East ( a war crime no less)
Ano no one gave a tit because the media didn’t tell of some of it.

We have been the invades in the not so distant past too.

I feel for all the innocent people involved, on all sides.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t help but feel because it’s Europe and white that more people care.
child soldiers in Africa.
children were kidnapped from schools in Africa.
white sulpher was used in the Middle East ( a war crime no less)
Ano no one gave a tit because the media didn’t tell of some of it.

We have been the invades in the not so distant past too.

I feel for all the innocent people involved, on all sides.

CBS News senior foreign correspondent Charlie D’Agata stated last week that Ukraine “isn’t a place, with all due respect, like Iraq or Afghanistan, that has seen conflict raging for decades. This is a relatively civilized, relatively European – I have to choose those words carefully, too – city, one where you wouldn’t expect that, or hope that it’s going to happen”. "

1646296394391.png
1646296572347.png

How can you use it as an excuse to seize a 600m yacht?

1646296849766.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
More anti russian propergander on the telly. Talking about how they give up disabled children and put them in orphanages. No doubt trying to draw parallels with the Nazis.

They are not the only country that treats disabled people badly and the UKs treatment of disabled people is not exactly great.

Its like they want to demonise them so when we nuke them or whatever everyone will have been conditioned to think it was great.

Reactions: 15
There's a really interesting podcast James Delingpole has done with Alex Thomson. I can't seem to find it on Odysee but it's on his channel. They talk about all of the nuances with Russia and Ukraine. As usual we're not being told the complete truth about what's going on.

Reactions: 8
There's a really interesting podcast James Delingpole has done with Alex Thomson. I can't seem to find it on Odysee but it's on his channel. They talk about all of the nuances with Russia and Ukraine. As usual we're not being told the complete truth about what's going on.

This one?

I've been listening to this one "shock horror" hosted on RT.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This one?

I've been listening to this one "shock horror" hosted on RT.

Yes that one. I'm only a third way through but it's extremely interesting. Definitely a must listen.

Reactions: 6
Clown world:

1646340917548.png
1646340965940.png

A few people are decoding the pfizer documents:

This is one rat study:

1646341973420.png

This guy is also breaking it down: (Going to stop posting on the vaccine thread as it's only me now :ROFLMAO: )

As they may not know that is an actual book too. :whistle:

1646343312038.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also great logic here:

1646344222411.png

After seeing the rat studies I'm still glad I haven't taken the magical vaccines.

Why is it also laughable to ensure you have a safety net by having extra food in for your family in case of disruption to food supplies, snow or a storm? With the example of the rouble literally devaluing overnight food does becomes more expensive. I know I personally wasn't trying to buy toilet roll or even shopping when everyone else started panic buying. Pasta in my local aldi is up 10p. Sauce 5p up. Could many really afford food inflation seen in Lebanon right now (483%) ?

I personally don't think I would survive a "nuclear holocaust". I live in London and am not a billionaire. Funny they don't mock those with £100million plus in the bank accounts who actually do buy and build shelters.

I have read the book Hiroshima- better to go with the initial blast then from the aftermath of radiation sickness.

1646346381557.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thanks @rainbowlemon for all the vaccine information.

For a thread that's regularly dissed as full of crazies you lot are the sanest people I've met , even if it's only virtually, the last two years. I think I would have gone insane without you all. Apparently we aren't allowed different opinions anymore... very scarey. People are blocking others who won't change profile to flags 🤣😲.
To any still reading who finds us annoying and uncaring, newsflash you don't have to bleeping read it.

Was thinking before how surreal and downright sick,scarey and wrong that up until a few weeks ago it was thought to be acceptable to encourage every man and his dog to have 3 injections in less than a year, and even use threats, sackings, segregation, ridicule if you didn't want them.
Mind-blowing.
My sister texted ranting where were all these people when we illegally invaded Iraq , bombed Libya, when Israel bombed Palestine and all the other recent horrendous conflicts.
It's like people have just been hatched.🤷 I saw a post on Ukraine thread saying it was like their favourite fantasy stories come true ! And don't get me started on the rave thread 🤮😠.
Sorry for being negative

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks @rainbowlemon for all the vaccine information.

For a thread that's regularly dissed as full of crazies you lot are the sanest people I've met , even if it's only virtually, the last two years. I think I would have gone insane without you all. Apparently we aren't allowed different opinions anymore... very scarey. People are blocking others who won't change profile to flags 🤣😲.
To any still reading who finds us annoying and uncaring, newsflash you don't have to bleeping read it.

Was thinking before how surreal and downright sick,scarey and wrong that up until a few weeks ago it was thought to be acceptable to encourage every man and his dog to have 3 injections in less than a year, and even use threats, sackings, segregation, ridicule if you didn't want them.
Mind-blowing.
My sister texted ranting where were all these people when we illegally invaded Iraq , bombed Libya, when Israel bombed Palestine and all the other recent horrendous conflicts.
It's like people have just been hatched.🤷 I saw a post on Ukraine thread saying it was like their favourite fantasy stories come true ! And don't get me started on the rave thread 🤮😠.
Sorry for being negative
Your not being negative @Poddular , just considerate, something some other people could do with learning.
We are mindful of others, and try to be respectful. I realise things are quite tense at the moment, and I've asked myself if I should even post or still read on here.
Tbh though I just can't stand how virtue signalling has turned into a popularity contest.
It's like petty schoolyard bitching some of it, and if you're not in the popular crowd, or saying the right things, you just don't exist or have a right to say anything.
The very definition of a clique then, just reading on here, because some of them are looking to be offended, because how dare anyone be different, or have different opinions.
It would be so boring though, if Tattle life was turned into an echo chamber,and we all thought the same
This is a conspiracy theory thread, the clue is in the description, I don't know why some people expect it to suddenly be following the mainstream narrative, or concensus of opinion.
It's a space in which to question things, yet if you question things you get shot down, expect a barrage of criticism, be forced into taking a defensive position, and feel like you (sometimes) have to justify not only every opinion, or thought, but your entire existence.(I mean seriously, is that right)?
Its definitely got a feel of cancel culture/character assassination about it all.
The excuses and justifications that come with it are pretty hypocritical as well (allegedly coming from such caring people?), No we don't have to please people,(sorry for that ) yes we are allowed to have a (different) opinion.
Just because they are not necessarily popular, doesn't mean they are not valid. Such infantile regression to base everything solely on likes, and frankly on being narcissistic and validating only those who think the same.
If some of them don't like a different reality looking back at them (probably a more truthful one) then too bad for them and their fragile ego.
People in glass house's shouldn't throw stones and all that then.
As for caring and showing compassion, those things flow naturally and are part and parcel of a person, not a profile picture or getting uppity with others, or making a donation to a charity, that will probably squander it anyway.
Such performative virtue signalling, says absolutely nothing, except that empty vessels make the most noise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm just ignoring people like that
They have convinced themselves that nothing CT said about the pandemic and the vaccines came true. That is willful ignorance. Turning your head away from the truth isn't going to stop it from happening
Debunking CT isn't just saying they are idiots, that is stupid. That doesn't debunk a thing.
I remember a forum I was on that every time someone posted a CT people would swarm and say that was debunked here and would link to another CT thread, so I would read it and see the relevant post and it was the same thing, a link to another past thread saying that was debunked with another link on and only it never was it was just people saying it was debunked.
they say we never say what or why things are covered up and what the "big thing" is and yet we do over and over. They just cant take the info in or don't want to.

They are what I have said many times "arrogantly right". When you don't have to prove a damn thing because every source says you are right. They have absolutely no idea that so much is hidden by search engines and they won't until like us it's something they know to be 100% true and yet all media and search engines are saying something different, it's a huge wake-up and one all of us here have witnessed.

@rainbowlemon Thank you for all your work I think you should still post your vaccine things on the vaccine thread not moderating its just that it is no longer a CT but a fact If its posted here people will believe its still a CT. ( we see that all the time eh?)

Do you have a link to all the reactions please? sorry I know you already posted it but there is a lot of stuff out there to sft through I woke up to a text message from my son and he has said his friend is very scared as since her vaccine she has had strange feelings in her legs. and could I point him in the right direction as her GP is just fobbing her off.

1646374048796.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.