Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite, but Biden gets a free pass...or so it seems!
His words (when they can be understood) don't trigger mass hate or any criticism from the masses or media. Despite huge ammunition.
The audience haven't been told to boo the pantomime baddie
Depends what circles you hang in. Nobody is thrilled with Biden in my camps, just that he was marginally better than Trump by a slim amount.

I prefer Biden (barely) because he's slightly less of an idiot. But only slightly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Thank(space)you yes all part of the great reset, hyperinflation and then total collapse of the monetary system is the end goal then they will introduce the one world digital currency. The rising costs of diesel is not a bad thing for them either as it limits our freedom of movement and helps with ‘climate change’, they want us living in a future with only electric powered cars anyway.
I'm hoping whatever happens is going to happen organically. I used to be petrified that I was going to wake up one morning and the whole world has collapsed but I don't think it's going to happen like that. I think the more this goes on the more people are going to turn away from the state. Whether that be living in separate communities outside the cities or people becoming more and more self sustainable. I think there will be a natural transition period over the next 5 years as people do what they need to do to survive and be happy.

Reactions: 8
I don't believe in the great reset. I think it's a conspiracy to drive support of certain political parties and sales of prepper gear, to be honest. When I hear talk of the great reset, I ask my self "who benefits from peddling this?" and it's usually certain groups, usually religious, who want to reorganize society around religion and remove women from the workforce entirely.
How do you explain the WEF saying this and the plans they have laid out? I appreciate your point of view, even though it differs from mine, but I am struggling to see the connection between the WEF clear stating what needs to happen and the association with religious groups. Would you mind explaining the link for me, only because I haven’t seen any and wish to be enlightened.
Are you in the UK or fro, somewhere else? Only asking because you might be noticing more somewhere else then here…….

@Thank(space)you yes all part of the great reset, hyperinflation and then total collapse of the monetary system is the end goal then they will introduce the one world digital currency. The rising costs of diesel is not a bad thing for them either as it limits our freedom of movement and helps with ‘climate change’, they want us living in a future with only electric powered cars anyway.
There was that document which stated all the airport closures by each year with only one, two per country if I recall correctly. I forget what the document was called because we looked at it last year…….it’s all coming together, for those that wish to see anyway……l

I'm hoping whatever happens is going to happen organically. I used to be petrified that I was going to wake up one morning and the whole world has collapsed but I don't think it's going to happen like that. I think the more this goes on the more people are going to turn away from the state. Whether that be living in separate communities outside the cities or people becoming more and more self sustainable. I think there will be a natural transition period over the next 5 years as people do what they need to do to survive and be happy.
I like this, it feels beautiful to become self sustaining, my soul has always desired an older way of living. Like when you go to some European towns or villages and it’s a much simpler way of life. It’s always felt more like true soul freedom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ive actually known a few unvaccinated women who report the same thing after being around the vaccinated.

I would go as far as saying I will refuse to sleep with my partner if he is ever vaccinated. Nor will I accept a blood transfusion from one either. I see many more taking this attitude when HIV suddenly becomes “normalised”.
I thought about blood transfusions too. I Wouldn't want the blood of the vaccinated exposing me to it. Although I wouldn't have a blood transfusion unless it was life or death because people in the UK could be carrying CJD. They don't take British blood in Europe for that reason. I was offered blood after my first baby when I lost a lot of blood but I declined.

Reactions: 6
How do you explain the WEF saying this and the plans they have laid out? I appreciate your point of view, even though it differs from mine, but I am struggling to see the connection between the WEF clear stating what needs to happen and the association with religious groups. Would you mind explaining the link for me, only because I haven’t seen any and wish to be enlightened.
Are you in the UK or fro, somewhere else? Only asking because you might be noticing more somewhere else then here…….
I am from Canada, but living in the southern US so I do see a different picture of it. As for the WEF, they just don't have the mandate. They're not a government organization. They're not a government They run a ritzy conference with $20 bananas for the elite to rub shoulders and think up ideal visions for the future (and not so ideal ones). Their plans are largely not going to be embraced because reworking our society to greener business or more social-oriented capitalism runs counter to all the big money donors that contribute to our politicians. Here's some info from an evangelical perspective: https://evangelicalfocus.com/life-t...lan-of-the-global-elites-to-restrict-freedoms

I say that the concept of the great reset benefits certain parties is because the people who are speaking against the great reset down here in southern USA are the exact same people who are trying to restrict our freedom of movement, our freedom of speech, our freedom of life and business (I had to present photo ID and proof of address just to recycle some boxes down here under a strict conservative government, insanity!). The concept of the great reset sounds scary as all hell, so it pushes the wary back to the Church down here, and voting in strict strict conservatives who want no immigrants and no freedom of movement for any of us.

I thought about blood transfusions too. I Wouldn't want the blood of the vaccinated exposing me to it. Although I wouldn't have a blood transfusion unless it was life or death because people in the UK could be carrying CJD. They don't take British blood in Europe for that reason. I was offered blood after my first baby when I lost a lot of blood but I declined.
Same here they gave me an Iron transfusion instead.

1. The newer electric cars in the US will also come with mandated kill switches in 2026. For your own safety of course to prevent drink driving. Older cars won't have this.

“passively monitor the performance of a driver to accurately identify whether that driver may be impaired + capable of overriding those controls so as to disable the vehicle either before or during driving once impairment is detected."

https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/biden-infrastructure-bill-vehicle-kill-switch-2026/

2. This guy has a "Lessons from Venezuela" series with an interview from someone who lives there :

Petrol lines for 3 1/2 days.

3. I also saw a report with a the majority moved to the smart cities some others who rejected living on the fringes. Not just a Brave new world idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
1. The newer electric cars in the US will also come with mandated kill switches in 2026. For your own safety of course to prevent drink driving. Older cars won't have this.

“passively monitor the performance of a driver to accurately identify whether that driver may be impaired + capable of overriding those controls so as to disable the vehicle either before or during driving once impairment is detected."

https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/biden-infrastructure-bill-vehicle-kill-switch-2026/
I'm hoping the ACLU goes after this. Too many privacy issues for me.

One of the points raised in that article:

"Would the system check the driver when they start their car, or continuously monitor them while they’re behind the wheel? The latter concept would involve the collection of far more data. It would also raise questions about how a car that is in motion — and potentially in the middle of merging onto a highway — could be safely disabled. "

and with this ending line "The truth is we really do not yet have systems capable of performing the tasks required by the law."

Everything is constantly changing, but because it might not be possible today does not mean that there will not be advancements which will allow that to happen and to be implemented. There would be whole teams working on figuring it out not just one solitary engineer.

Amazon robots in warehouses + their self driving vehicles ? Impossible maybe just 15 years ago.

• Wow
I saw something last night about iPhones scanning your face every 5 seconds with infrared light. I'll see if I can link it
I saw something on the Insragram thread a few days ago

• Wow
He is very marmite isn't he, Used to be a very popular person before he run for the presidency. Oprah loved the bones off him. said how wonderful how generous he was.. like all of them, she suddenly hated him when he started to run for POTUS.

Strange how Biden is the most corrupt POTUS ever and yet *crickets*
I believe it was his relentless pushing of the Obama ‘Birther’ narrative, which pre-dated his candidacy by several years, that changed the public’s perception of Trump. Prior to that he was seen as a tacky, vainglorious clown, a crooked businessman who never paid his bills with multiple bankruptcies behind him, a serial adulterer etc. There were glimpses of his true nature before, such as the Central Park 5 NYT advert, but generally he was seen as a figure of fun.

While New Yorkers have always known who and what he is, it was really the Birther movement opened everybody else’s eyes.

Reactions: 1
As they seem to be a boobs-and-botox shop I'm wondering if they have much trade from visitors from those countries - someone looked at it and said yeah this is a genius show of solidarity as it won't cost us anything, and totally failed to spot the major problem with it.

Morons.

I'm just watching the Ukraine on fire doc. YouTube made it very hard for me to watch it and kept popping up a warning that was stopping it running. Now I'm watching it it feels like that interference was to put people of watching it.

It's very eye opening about Ukrain and definitely highlights whos closer to hilter, and it's not the Russians. Rar right nazi Ukrainians have been in bed with the USA since the cold war and the USA saved Ukrainians that participated with the Nazis in ww2. In modern times they have been in the streets shouting about getting Russians and Jews out of Ukrain. Yet when Putin claimed he was liberating Russian Ukrainians who were being persecuted, we were told he's mad and making stuff up.

I'm not saying Putin is a saint, but there seems to be a lot more truth to his "propergander" than there is on our side.

Reactions: 11
I'm just watching the Ukraine on fire doc. YouTube made it very hard for me to watch it and kept popping up a warning that was stopping it running. Now I'm watching it it feels like that interference was to put people of watching it.

It's very eye opening about Ukrain and definitely highlights whos closer to hilter, and it's not the Russians. Rar right nazi Ukrainians have been in bed with the USA since the cold war and the USA saved Ukrainians that participated with the Nazis in ww2. In modern times they have been in the streets shouting about getting Russians and Jews out of Ukrain. Yet when Putin claimed he was liberating Russian Ukrainians who were being persecuted, we were told he's mad and making stuff up.

I'm not saying Putin is a saint, but there seems to be a lot more truth to his "propergander" than there is on our side.

Exsactly. Putin isn't a saint but doesn't pretend to be, unlike the person so many are lusting over.and calling a hero

As I said I watched that and others while looking into the Bidens, that's when I know someone isn't on the ball CT wise when they say Biden isn't as bad as Trump. I get Trump is marmite but he isn't on the same level as Biden or Obama the bombdropper

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Loved this by Vernon Coleman

Virtue Signalling: The New Plague Has Arrived

The epidemic of maskitis which has enveloped Britain for the last two years has not been cured. A careful analysis of shoppers shows that 40% are still wearing their masks in the street and that number more than doubles in shops and supermarkets.

Why are so many people ignoring the rules and ignoring the danger to their own health? I don’t believe they are still scared. Some of them (mostly women) wear masks so that they don’t have to bother with make-up. Some wear masks because they know they’re plug ugly and the mask gives them a chance to hide their ugliness from the world. Some wear masks because they bought a pile of them cheap from a stall on the market and don’t want them to go to waste. Some have masks that match their outfit and they’d feel improperly dressed without a mask on.

But I think the majority of them are virtue signalling numpties. ‘Look at me, I’m such a good person that I’m wearing a mask even though I know I don’t have to.’ You can see it in their eyes: the superciliousness; the sense of moral superiority.

It started with recycling. The illiterate buffoons who accepted the lies about recycling, who washed out their bottles and yoghurt cartons with precious water and sorted their rubbish into six, seven, eight, nine different piles, became the obedient mask wearers. It was a training process to turn people into zombies.

The mask wearers are the people who buy electric cars. They buy the damned stupid things because they think that driving an electric car makes them look like good people. If they could read and had the brains of a pea they’d know that electric cars are worse for the environment than diesel and petrol driven cars. And they should know (but probably don’t) that the electricity that drives their tin can is produced by burning Russian gas and bits of chopped up tree.

Now, the obedient, virtue signalling numpties are wearing little ribbons to show that they support Ukraine and hate Russia and all Russians. They’re filling boxes with tins and packets of almost out of date food, that they’ve decided they don’t like, and taking their boxes along to special centres in the vain and stupid belief that their goodies will stop the war. Do they have any idea how much it would cost to transport a box of unwanted food to Ukraine?

Worse still, the virtue signalling numpties want all contact with Russia to be stopped. They want Russians to be fired and expelled from whatever country they are living in. And they want governments to stop buying Russian oil, gas, wheat and metals. Isn’t that racism?

Did the virtue signalling numpties behave this way during any one of the other wars that have been conducted in recent years? Iraq? Kuwait? Kosovo? Syria? Yemen? Ethiopia? Sudan? There are wars going on all over the world – particularly in Africa. But the only one the virtue signallers care about is the one they’ve been told to care about. What about the huge numbers of people the West killed in Iraq? What about Guantanamo Bay? Obama promised to close it on his first day in office. Eight years later it was still there.

I don’t see anyone protesting about that? What about the rendition of untried prisoners?

Are the virtue signalling numpties really so stupid that they don’t realise that their actions will prolong the war and result in hundreds of millions of deaths from starvation in Africa?

Do they not realise that they’re doing exactly what the billionaire conspirators want them to do?

Yes the mask wearing numpties are that stupid. And no, they don’t realise that they have become collaborators in the greatest and most evil conspiracy the world has ever seen.

They don’t really care about anything or anyone other than themselves.

The selfish, sanctimonious Ukraine supporting collaborators are part of a new plague: the plague of virtue signallers.

And this is the plague that could destroy us all in the end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Exsactly. Putin isn't a saint but doesn't pretend to be, unlike the person so many are lusting over.and calling a hero

As I said I watched that and others while looking into the Bidens, that's when I know someone isn't on the ball CT wise when they say Biden isn't as bad as Trump. I get Trump is marmite but he isn't on the same level as Biden or Obama the bombdropper
Biden's son Hunter had a million pound job in Ukraine in 2015 on the board of a firm making or researching bio

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.