Conspiracy Theories #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they've already (complete coincidence - nothing to see here) arranged a perfect place to mine all that lithium required for your soon to be essential electric cars too. Hint: it's the Ukraine.
Oh yeah I heard that.

It's the exact same as Iraq, they make out it's for peace and liberation. But it's really about valuable resources.

Reactions: 10
Was it the orphan trains?

The best places to look now are brandnewtube, odyssey Rumble, and a few others my head cant remember.
Thankyou I will have a look at these.

And yes, it was really interesting. Foundlings as they are referred to. Also plenty old photographs of huge cities with very little human activity if any at all.

Reactions: 3
Thankyou I will have a look at these.

And yes, it was really interesting. Foundlings as they are referred to. Also plenty old photographs of huge cities with very little human activity if any at all.
Thank you @BattleAxing, this is really very interesting....thanks for bringing this subject up, I'm definitely going to look into this. (y)

Here's what i managed to find online, if anyone else wants a rabbit hole to go down. (It's all I'm doing at the moment).
It's a fascinating subject,also the theory that there have been resets before, could have some validity? :unsure: Actually would make sense 🤷‍♀️
Goodness me though, the idea of history repeating itself is troubling?
I think it's something worth looking into.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/eavyfe/foundlings_and_the_orphan_trains/.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you @BattleAxing, this is really very interesting....thanks for bringing this subject up, I'm definitely going to look into this. (y)

Here's what i managed to find online, if anyone else wants a rabbit hole to go down. (It's all I'm doing at the moment).
It's a fascinating subject,also the theory that there have been resets before, could have some validity? :unsure: Actually would make sense 🤷‍♀️
Goodness me though, the idea of history repeating itself is troubling?
I think it's something worth looking into.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/eavyfe/foundlings_and_the_orphan_trains/.

Quoting myself because I ran out of editing time, here's another video I found....
Also on the same subject....

This one gives a more detailed look at the (lost) historical timeline.

Thank you again @BattleAxing and @Purrrrrrr, I feel like this is a subject I have a strong need to know about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How can Dimitri save the day now? 😢

I had the doll with a "together in Paris" locket as a child.

1646878381855.png

It must be this song in particular:

Will they cancel the run of the broadway musical too?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Love her or dislike her she's absolutely spot on about this.

I don't like her and could never be friends with her but she isn't wrong, nor was she wrong about covid and many other things over the last 4 or so years. It's a shame so many won't listen to people they don't like because to find out the truth you have to listen to all sides and all types of people even those you don't like.

Everywhere I am seeing people cry out for Nato to take action and create a no-fly zone. Do they not realise if they did, that would be the end, they are basically killing their own family and it would have done nothing to help Ukraine. I wish people would just turn off their TV for one day and use all that energy looking into Zelenskyy and the Ukraine and what the US and Nato have been doing to Ukraine and the surrounding areas all to get at Russia.

What is that saying.. its easier to fool people than get them to see they have been fooled .
Its very true. Its like the fight scene in "They Live" where he is just trying to get his friend to put on the glasses so he too can see the truth. I used to think that scene went on far too long, until covid and then a realised what the director was showing us, that once someone had made up their mind about something its very hard to get them to see anything else. So if the propaganda machine gets to someone first you will have a hell of a job to get them to see something other than that propaganda.

For those who haven't seen the film, the glasses show the truth of the world.

Fight scene

Jimmy Dore
Ukraine officially adopts a nazi slogan

@LadyMuck I watched it yesterday I follow Hugo and get his emails( also on his Telegram) I like his style same as Jimmy Dore no hysteria just a good way of talking but also questioning and raising questions. getting you to think about things you might not have thought about.

some lighthearted but oh so very true fun

1646890834744.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Quoting myself because I ran out of editing time, here's another video I found....
Also on the same subject....

This one gives a more detailed look at the (lost) historical timeline.

Thank you again @BattleAxing and @Purrrrrrr, I feel like this is a subject I have a strong need to know about?

Its a very deep rabbit hole and so blooming interesting. One thing I noticed when looking into it was every city had a great fire.

As a kid, I looked at those strange buildings that were half-buried and thought how odd they were but "grown-ups" also known as indoctrinated and schooled, convinced me nothing was odd they were just built that way. I get the ones with cellars that were built like that but those with half windows and doors or just the tops of them on display and no one questioned that?

There is also a lot of BS to shift through as in Stonehenge was built in the 50s it was actually rebuilt as stones had fallen etc I don't believe they were put back how they were supposed to be. but it most certainly wasn't built in the 50s

I never ( after the age of around 10 ) brought the slave and pyramids, there are literally pyramids all over the world even under the sea. they are all connected energetically in some way. The precision of the stone placements would be impossible now let alone then.

I do believe there was another ( maybe more) greater more advanced civilisation long before we came about. The buildings all over the world are so alike even in places that have a very different way of building than we do.
I once saw a very old apparently secret filming showing this man lifting huge stones with these things that looked like ice cream cones in each hand. I wonder if the man was Edward Leedskalnin

Crops circles people say all manmade, but I've seen docu showing them being done in minutes. by some light force. man-made ones have broken stems and the others don't and also they leave a residue of something (can't think what off the top of my head) behind and manmade ones don't Also how does the "they are all a hoax" take into account those from ancient times that can only be seen from the air and are embedded in rock or very hard ground?

These arches from over the world have the keystone removed. Why? some believe it was about energy

1646895606435.jpeg

Old maps and very old encyclopaedias are helpful in seeing how things have been changed, manipulated or just removed from history

Have a delve into
"out of place artefacts"
Giants
free energy

Huge doors/stairs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched all the stuff on the orphan trains last night. So weird and fucked up. It reminded me of that film with the children that are sent to work in Australia and one drowns in the quarry.

It's is werid that there was a sudden huge population of orphan children. I'm watching some other stuff now to see the other reasoning for it being a great reset.

Whatever the reason it was basically slave trading of children. I'm really into the occult stuff and it has parallels to me, of the underground children sold and traded for satanic sacrafice.

• Heart
I watched all the stuff on the orphan trains last night. So weird and fucked up. It reminded me of that film with the children that are sent to work in Australia and one drowns in the quarry.

It's is werid that there was a sudden huge population of orphan children. I'm watching some other stuff now to see the other reasoning for it being a great reset.

Whatever the reason it was basically slave trading of children. I'm really into the occult stuff and it has parallels to me, of the underground children sold and traded for satanic sacrafice.
Children as young as 5 being sent to adult prisons, asylums, workhouses and other sorts of unsavoury environments made for uncomfortable reading. Also of all the many premature incubator babies who featured in Couneys sideshow attraction, only a very small handful were ever accounted for or reunited with their birth parents. It begs the question that this long documentary I mentioned but no longer can find covered, what was so spectacular about newborn babies at that specific time in history that people were paying to view them? Almost like they have never been seen before.

I wish I could find said documentary.

It touched on an awful lot of stuff such as how similar monolithic structures are in different parts of the world (a lot of dome shapes and spires which indicated use of free energy) and them being completely out of place for technology of that time (ie giant grand old building in amongst dirt roads, horse and carts and pretty poor, small, average construction surrounding) why such huge arches and windows, the great fires, huge old buildings, including many of the old churches which seem to a lot more to them beneath the ground, old city photography completely void of human life. It did touch on a lot on flat earth though which I know isn’t always a popular CT even amongst some CTers but I am certainly open to it being a possibility. The arguments people such as DeGrasse and Brian Cox use against flat earth seem pretty weak and almost have a “because it is” and seem almost insulting against anyone who questions space or the globe theory. Which just makes me question it more!

I can actually remember being perplexed myself as a young child learning about the globe. I have an almost photographic memory of my childhood and from a particularly young age, my natural intuition led me to believe the world was flat until of course I started to learn about space in school, from TV programmes and film.

Last edited:
I knew my comment would trigger the anti-lot. And their lack of genuine knowledge astounds me. There are no actual photographs that exist of the globe as a whole. I infact challenge one to find one that isn’t a CGI or doctored image. I shall wait.

If they believe that this image is real (where is all the space junk and satellites that are supposed to be floating around en masse? Or did the camera magically not capture any of it?) or even worse they are still believing that Neil Armstrong was really bouncing around on the moon in that footage… then the jokes on them, not me.

Unlike these people I am not saying it is 100% flat because I simply do not know! Just as much as anti don’t know it’s a globe! I just see stronger arguments about our history and humanity being lied about and some pretty strong arguments for a flat earth. So I’m more “inclined” to believe that side of the fence and I am open to it being a possibility.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Russian propaganda 🤷🏼‍♀️
There will be propaganda on both sides ( we are only allowed to listen to one side though) Even RT was shut but that was where most could watch the absolutely huge protests around the world when the good old Beeb was not reporting it or saying it was a few 100 How can you find out the truth when you are only getting one side?

Watch this Monga.

Lots of stuff that was fake

Remember this after we were all called nutters for trying to even talk about it

1646907143897.png

I knew my comment would trigger the anti-lot. And their lack of genuine knowledge astounds me. There are no actual photographs that exist of the globe as a whole. I infact challenge one to find one that isn’t a CGI or doctored image. I shall wait.

If they believe that this image is real (where is all the space junk and satellites that are supposed to be floating around en masse? Or did the camera magically not capture any of it?) or even worse they are still believing that Neil Armstrong was really bouncing around on the moon in that footage… then the jokes on them, not me.

Unlike these people I am not saying it is 100% flat because I simply do not know! Just as much as anti don’t know it’s a globe! I just see stronger arguments about our history and humanity being lied about and some pretty strong arguments for a flat earth. So I’m more “inclined” to believe that side of the fence and I am open to it being a possibility.
The problem with the flat earthers is they jump to the Bible having the answer. I'm on board with nasa being bullshit, the moon landing being bullshit and the space photos being bullshit. But the earth isnt flat. But it could be something other than a globe floating in infinite space. The flat earthers actually prove themselves wrong several time. That stupid thing about flight paths, all nonsense. And when they tried to do a Lazer test and it proved curvature. There's also a top gear episode where James May flies a plan and you can see the curvature come onto camera as he gets higher.

We are lied to about so much, so i woulndt put it past them to lie about space. I thought scientist were even in debate that the earth is more pear shaped. But all that enclosed flat earth and sea ice wall made by God is just crackpot.

Reactions: 8
The problem with the flat earthers is they jump to the Bible having the answer. I'm on board with nasa being bullshit, the moon landing being bullshit and the space photos being bullshit. But the earth isnt flat. But it could be something other than a globe floating in infinite space. The flat earthers actually prove themselves wrong several time. That stupid thing about flight paths, all nonsense. And when they tried to do a Lazer test and it proved curvature. There's also a top gear episode where James May flies a plan and you can see the curvature come onto camera as he gets higher.

We are lied to about so much, so i woulndt put it past them to lie about space. I thought scientist were even in debate that the earth is more pear shaped. But all that enclosed flat earth and sea ice wall made by God is just crackpot.
Im not religious so I tend to switch off from anything that uses religion, bible or any other holy book as it’s main source argument. My interest with it is predominantly the hidden and possibility the alternative history side, Antarctica treaty and the fact human beings are perhaps born with a lot of intuition more than what is credited before we’re programmed what to do believe in with the influence of school and media. As well as the fact the space images and footage seeming false, the picture of the globe I put is an “actual image” taken by NASA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why people get so triggered by what other people believe in and feel the need to ridicule them. I don’t believe in flat earth and many other CTs but I’m not going to call someone who does names. I’ll watch videos and look at link that they feel backs up their beliefs and then make my own mind up about it. I think some people are just not capable of doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.