Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow my husband who works in central London just told me something quite disturbing (although as I have said before sadly not surprising) about the protests in London last night.
I made a previous post r.e corruption and provocation from the police (I had read comments) well if what my husband told me is true (and he has no reason to lie) it was actually worse than I thought!
According to my husband who spoke to a police officer (off the record obviously) Britain was on the brink of a revolution yesterday.(That I can actually believe)!

That's been a long time coming and building up but guess what the powers that be sensed this and deliberately sabotaged it!
What they did apparently is stop the trains from coming into London from the north and the Midlands where apparently the trains were full of people very eager to protest!
This was also confirmed when my husband spoke to some people who had travelled from the north east (obviously arriving much later and missing the protest) and they were very angry they could not attend the protest!
I just felt something like this (a sense of frustration that I could not explain) last night?
Something (a positive impetus and push for change) got blocked last night I believe this!
They had used the police (honestly I genuinely have nothing against the police but it's frustrating to see how they are used as instruments of oppression) to manipulate and influence and block people's free expression.
Makes you wonder what other tricks they used?
As I wrote in a previous post I can well believe that not only did some of them provoke protesters but I believe that probably they use people to infiltrate the protest and pretend to be protester's and cause trouble thus discrediting genuine dissent!
It's both heartening (we came so close) and sad (we were prevented from challenging the status quo more effectively)?
I feel in a bit deflated by all of this but also hopeful because the valid opposition (us the people) are obviously seen and felt to be a threat?
Some people in power right now must be breathing a sigh of relief but they are also scared?
We are all stronger braver more awake and more positive than we even dare to believe and this force (for good) is felt and is having an impact!
I feel so many things right now that I am not sure I can put into words but I just thought I should share with you all what I had heard.
Look at it this way though. TPTB knew how many people were going to turn up. They knew it would be too many so they stopped the trains. Even if they weren't at the protest the message got through, there is a lot of us, and they were afraid that's why they stopped the trains.

If they didn't give a tit and thought it's a few nutters and nothing to worry about, they would have done nothing.

The gov are obv rattled and they are seeing how many are against them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They have been turning around coaches and packed cars since the beginning of the protest, also heading people into other directions and dead ends and holding them there.

Agitators are always there and can be spotted a mile off. they have to be noticeable for the "police" to be able to see them and know who they are supposed to interact with. for as long as there have been protests there have been funded agitators. Miners strikes were the first I see it on.

Also fake are those pissing or graffiti on war memorials. it's an old trick to stop public sympathy.

Also as a rule of its televised, it's gov/media funded. They will always say a few 100 rather than the 100s of 1000s that were really there

Reactions: 9
Just a look back at the 1992 and 2012 opening london ceremonies.

Act 1:

View attachment 934332

Act 3: Sick kids in hospital beds.

View attachment 934333

I have seen this or one very similar before and the bit that got me was the nurses shhhhhhh -ing

In the closing ceremony 2012, it had Russell Brand as the child catcher Russell who has tricked so many before. is now somehow become the messiah (strangely he also dresses like and holds his hand the same as Jesus, he is IMO still the same old RB who is part of the elite and a 33 mason, so many new awake people are being taken in with this fraud who is now catching God's children.

I noticed the other week he has a new tattoo of a serpent. but disguised as something spiritual also a 33 (masonic) that he says is because that's is the age Jesus died, another saying "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh. Otherwise, they’ll kill you.” He absolutely turns anything about himself the Illuminati, elite,1% into a joke He was Katty Perry's handler and I have seen a clip of her when a TV hosts joke while she was in his show "And now we have the man himself RB" and she looked petrified

Look into his eyes and tell me they are not dead. he himself is aminated and hypnotic but the eyes tell me everything about him is still the same.

Watch him to get some truth, but all he says is what you already know, nothing new in anything he says, he will lead people down the wrong path as he has before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A woman I follow on Instagram put up her booster card to signal she has had hers and on the card it says ‘Comirnaty’ or whatever the new one is called. So is the booster the approved vaccine?

Posted this on the other thread, think it belongs here too. Wherever would we be without all the advertising to remind us all of this deathly pandemic!

I'm home from hospital now. Can't say they were in any rush to get my bed back, in fact the respiratory ward as I left was practically empty. I nearly discharged myself as they took so long to release me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Posted this on the other thread, think it belongs here too. Wherever would we be without all the advertising to remind us all of this deathly pandemic!

I'm home from hospital now. Can't say they were in any rush to get my bed back, in fact the respiratory ward as I left was practically empty. I nearly discharged myself as they took so long to release me.
Glad to hear you're back home and feeling better. Just in time to tuck into some Xmas pudding as well 😆.

Well well well what do we have here. Surely just a conspiracy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
A woman I follow on Instagram put up her booster card to signal she has had hers and on the card it says ‘Comirnaty’ or whatever the new one is called. So is the booster the approved vaccine?
comirnaty is the pfizer vaccine, it's been renamed

Reactions: 2
comirnaty is the pfizer vaccine, it's been renamed
Thought that much but the original is just the regular Pfizer and then the other approved one is this one? Or is it both the same because I thought the FDA only approved the comirnaty but still used the other one under emergency use.

Reactions: 1
Guys, it seems that loads of countries’ leaders are making announcements today. All week we’ve been worried that BoJo would make an announcement and it seems like it’ll be happening today, in line with many other countries - US and Canada included. Today is winter solstice. Is it ‘Dark Winter’ time? I’m honestly a bit spooked now. Surely this can be no coincidence… If you’ve not read up on operation dark winter before, do it now. When did it take place? During summer solstice 20 years ago…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes it's the winter solstice today. Very coincidental that new restrictions are being announced world wide. I'm gonna look up dark winter now.

Reactions: 6
My worry is that they’re goading us all into mixing and ‘breaking the rules’, only to then release something actually terrifying. I hope I’m overthinking this and it’s not the case…

• Heart
  • Haha
My worry is that they’re goading us all into mixing and ‘breaking the rules’, only to then release something actually terrifying. I hope I’m overthinking this and it’s not the case…
This is my concern too!
My mind always goes back to bill gates saying something along the lines of 'the next wave will get their attention' with a sick smile on his face.
I worry the booster contains the real virus and now we will have a real pandemic. I pray I'm wrong and just overthinking.

• Heart
  • Haha
This is my concern too!
My mind always goes back to bill gates saying something along the lines of 'the next wave will get their attention' with a sick smile on his face.
I worry the booster contains the real virus and now we will have a real pandemic. I pray I'm wrong and just overthinking.
So many people have been really ill from the booster. It's apparently just more of the same. So I don't know whether a third dose is overloading people or what.

I know loads of women in their 30s saying they have never been sicker after having the booster, yet were fine with the other 2.

It does seem weird that this time it's all about getting a third vax even for people that didn't even need the 1st vax. And now second dosing kids, they'll getthe third soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s just so hard when you’re trying to figure out the truth of the matter. What is going on? Something is seriously amiss, but what? All I want to do is protect myself and my family and it feels like every day things take an even more surreal turn than the last.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.