Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Warren Buffet has also been warning of another pandemic worse then covid 19.

I'm expecting a "we let you have your Christmas " and now look x20 cases of XYZ.

When it gets too overwhelming, make your worlds smaller. Focus on one day at a time.

Hope you're all still prepping.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When I see people refer to the next pandemic im pretty sure it’s not another virus and it’s the cyber polygon/pandemic. The wef have been having cyber attack simulations a lot recently too, a cyber pandemic would accomplish the loss of any money/savings in bank accounts therefore getting everyone on a UBI with a digital currency and living in a cashless society, which is a big part of the great reset.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a normal day in 2021 😹

I just don't get it. If you're that scared of everything don't fly. She'd be the one ranting because someone 3 rows away is exempt and not wearing a mask, you can bet your bottom dollar on it. It's crazy what this has done to people. Even on the other threads I've been so surprised how many neurotics there are, you can see their energy ramping up and getting more panic-y.

I've never been scared of catching it, and I did, and ended up in hospital. And I'm still not scared of catching it. Life is for living, you can't spend the whole time worrying what if, just cross that bridge if & when you come to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just a normal day in 2021 😹

So she’s gone to see her “immunocompromised” godson 🤨 If she really believed all the bollocks she wouldn’t be flying in the first place, especially for something that isn’t essential travel and to someone who is at risk. The lengths these hypocrites go to for their hypochondria cosplaying is exhausting. “Shitton” of Xanax aka 2 pills for her fight 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she’s gone to see her “immunocompromised” godson 🤨 If she really believed all the bollocks she wouldn’t be flying in the first place, especially for something that isn’t essential travel and to someone who is at risk. The lengths these hypocrites go to for their hypochondria cosplaying is exhausting. “Shitton” of Xanax aka 2 pills for her fight 🙄
What an actual mentalist. Honestly, I'm annoyed to have to breathe the same air as these loons! And they say we're the crazy ones!🤯

Screenshot_20211222-075013_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just don't get it. If you're that scared of everything don't fly. She'd be the one ranting because someone 3 rows away is exempt and not wearing a mask, you can bet your bottom dollar on it. It's crazy what this has done to people. Even on the other threads I've been so surprised how many neurotics there are, you can see their energy ramping up and getting more panic-y.

I've never been scared of catching it, and I did, and ended up in hospital. And I'm still not scared of catching it. Life is for living, you can't spend the whole time worrying what if, just cross that bridge if & when you come to it.
Can I ask you @xyzcba, did anyone make you feel guilty in hospital for not having the jab? It's one of my main fears going into hospital unjabbed, as I'd be worried they might treat me differently.

You what now!!!?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can I ask you @xyzcba, did anyone make you feel guilty in hospital for not having the jab? It's one of my main fears going into hospital unjabbed, as I'd be worried they might treat me differently.
I had 1 Doctor and 1 midwife who mentioned it and said why I should, but over the course of 8 days/ nights care, and the amount of Drs/Nurses I saw, I probably would've expected more. The rest were lovely about it and said totally your choice & you shouldn't feel pressured into it, or they didn't mention it at all.

Don't worry about them treating you differently. There was a p*edo in the room opposite me who had been there for 3 weeks, he had 2 x prison guards stationed outside his room 24/7 (think of the money wasted there); and he didn't get treated any different... Well I say that, a Nurse told me she had to put a catheter in him and went for a lovely big tube down his japseye 👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Everyone I know is literally coming down with covid 1-2 weeks after their booster wtf is going on? I feel like there is a correlation there, has anyone else noticed similar? Everyone I know is so ill and me and my partner are fine.

Me and my one year old have just been dancing to this 🤣🙌🏼
Like everyone I know jabbed or not has had covid and the ones that haven't have had really bad colds.
Some jabbed people have said the side effects of the jab were like covid only worse though.

I woulndt be surprised if the jab spreads covid. It is a synthetic virus isn't it, so could it duplicate and spread like a natural virus. Although I'm more in the camp of believing the jab has no effect on covid and it's just going through a natural cycle of infecting, killing weak, then mutating to be less deadly and reinfecting those with natural immunity.

Reactions: 10
As I've said before I live in a tiny village and have lost count of the number of ambulances I have seen parked outside people's homes. in the last month .. I didnt think anything of it really but in the early hours had a knock on the door and it was a paramedic coming to the wrong address. Turns ut to be got the young family over the road. No idea why they were called but it did make me think of how many I had seen lately in one-half of a tiny village

Coincidence?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.