Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks England will have another official lock down ??? I work in a school and it’s making me on edge not knowing if schools will shut again :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think what we have to remember is there is not just one person running the show so I should imagine there is going to be a lot more going on behind the scenes than we realise. You've got Bill Gates, WEF, Royalty, Banks, Big Pharma, US federal reserve, China all involved and that's probably just to name a few. All of these puppeteers will have their own agenda and there will be lot of infighting between them all. As all of this starts to unravel it will become more confusing as you'll have different agendas falling apart and others trying to save their skin. Governments will be panicking the most as they will be the first on the chopping block.

One thing they will always do is tell you that you are the minority for thinking and feeling this way which is simply not true. Like the Israelis lady said there are only 45% that are eligible for their vaccine passport now which tells you the majority are not going a long with it any longer. I expect it'll get more ridiculous the more it starts to fall apart. I wouldn't be surprised if we get alien invasions soon 😂
I believe we'll have the "alien invasion" aka large holograms appearing in countries all over the world. There are more films coming out about aliens and they have to show us what they're up to first. When these holograms appear people will be terrified and Governments all over the world will come out and say they're communicating with them and trying to prevent war etc and people will be so grateful to their Governments they will do whatever they tell them for the rest of their days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe we'll have the "alien invasion" aka large holograms appearing in countries all over the world. There are more films coming out about aliens and they have to show us what they're up to first. When these holograms appear people will be terrified and Governments all over the world will come out and say they're communicating with them and trying to prevent war etc and people will be so grateful to their Governments they will do whatever they tell them for the rest of their days 🙄
We could have that but only to hide what's really coming to create more confusion to try to stop you from seeing the truth

Reactions: 4
Just feel the need to have a bit of a grumble? :p
It's getting on my nerves (this is not directed towards anyone in particular) the lazy half arsed stereotyping that I see going on quite a lot, in regards towards conspiracy theories and theorists and so called anti vaxxers!
People can disagree with each other or have a different belief systems or values without such negative generalisations coming into it ffs!

A conspiracy is nothing more than secret plans drawn up by a group of people with harmful or unlawful intent!
Is it so hard for people to accept that this exists!

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
Just think for example who funds terrorists?
Also look at banks that basically legitimised theft how often does the tax payer pick up the tab or pay for the mistakes commited by those further up the financial food chain?
Also do some people not understand corporate greed and monopolisation and that we are ruled and subjugated by the 1 per cent who own a huge portion of the world's assets and wealth?
The corruption that is alive and well and thriving within the Vatican......the housing crisis .....(who is buying up all the stock oh that's right the obscenely rich)....meanwhile we have a crisis of homelessness...
The entrenched inequalities found within the educational system just as an example I remember reading a report on educational inequality...a headteacher from Middlesbrough (my hometown) expressed her frustration that despite having some very bright students who obtained very high grades, and applying again and again the students were never given interviews to either Oxbridge or Cambridge universities!
There is no such thing as meritocracy!
That's the biggest lie (and a favourite of good old war criminal) Tony Blair!
Things (on this score at least) used to be a bit better? We have actually gone backwards and regressed as a society imo!

In fact I or anyone else could go on and on ad infinitum about social and economic inequality!
The evidence is overwhelming and plentiful and this is socially and culturally engineered imo?
This did not happen by accident it's been carefully planned and cultivated imo (by setting up a hierarchy someone always has to be at the bottom of it that's how it works)!
So we have been indoctrinated we have been tricked into serving the interests of the elite ffs they are getting obscenely rich from our servitude and compliance and always have done!
We have all been used and abused and taken for granted and not valued.....and it's criminal it's inhumane it's actually evil!
We are being ruled by a bunch of puppets whose strings are pulled (behind the scenes) by actual criminals and thugs and gangsters!
Look at how much power the actual mafia has just as an example? (Or secret societies)?
Yet dare to point this out and expect to be ridiculed, patronised have people insinuate things about your mental health or personality, oh and my favourite one contend with, the accusation that you are in some way a harmful (even dangerous) influence and are spreading lies or misinformation!
It's actually ridiculous at this point?
I'm not engaging with it this is all just an observation...but what a shame that people who question things and investigate and yes criticise unfairness and entitlement and abuse are the ones who themselves receive (online or not) abuse!
Shoot the message not the messanger? Ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's getting on my nerves (this is not directed towards anyone in particular) the lazy half arsed stereotyping that I see going on quite a lot, in regards towards conspiracy theories and theorists and so called anti vaxxers!
People can disagree with each other or have a different belief systems or values without such negative generalisations coming into it ffs!

A conspiracy is nothing more than secret plans drawn up by a group of people with harmful or unlawful intent!

Also look at banks that basically legitimised theft how often does the tax payer pick up the tab or pay for the mistakes commited by those further up the financial food chain?
Also do some people not understand corporate greed and monopolisation and that we are ruled and subjugated by the 1 per cent who own a huge portion of the world's assets and wealth?
The corruption that is alive and well and thriving within the Vatican......the housing crisis .....(who is buying up all the stock oh that's right the obscenely rich)....meanwhile we have a crisis of homelessness...
The entrenched inequalities found within the educational system just as an example I remember reading a report on educational inequality...a headteacher from Middlesbrough (my hometown) expressed her frustration that despite having some very bright students who obtained very high grades, and applying again and again the students were never given interviews to either Oxbridge or Cambridge universities!
💯 % @Misbehaving . It was getting to me too. Love your posts

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Things (on this score at least) used to be a bit better? We have actually gone backwards and regressed as a society imo!

In fact I or anyone else could go on and on ad infinitum about social and economic inequality!
The evidence is overwhelming and plentiful and this is socially and culturally engineered imo?
This did not happen by accident it's been carefully planned and cultivated imo (by setting up a hierarchy someone always has to be at the bottom of it that's how it works)!
So we have been indoctrinated we have been tricked into serving the interests of the elite ffs they are getting obscenely rich from our servitude and compliance and always have done!
We have all been used and abused and taken for granted and not valued.....and it's criminal it's inhumane it's actually evil!
We are being ruled by a bunch of puppets whose strings are pulled (behind the scenes) by actual criminals and thugs and gangsters!
Look at how much power the actual mafia has just as an example? (Or secret societies)?
Yet dare to point this out and expect to be ridiculed, patronised have people insinuate things about your mental health or personality, oh and my favourite one contend with, the accusation that you are in some way a harmful (even dangerous) influence and are spreading lies or misinformation!
I'm not engaging with it this is all just an observation...but what a shame that people who question things and investigate and yes criticise unfairness and entitlement and abuse are the ones who themselves receive (online or not) abuse!
This is a perfection, thank you putting what a lot us think and feel into words! 👌🏻♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
💯 % @Misbehaving . It was getting to me too. Love your posts
Thank you @Poddular I love your posts as well they always give food for thought and come from a good place.
Have a happy Christmas ⛄🌲 and I shall be doing the same!
I get frustrated or alienated too but then I suppose most people do? (Whatever their beliefs about the current situation or life in general?)
It's not an easy time right now is it ,but it's also a learning curve, and a good chance to re evaluate things and dispense with things that are not working for us?
On a personal level and also (here's hoping) on a political level?
Who knows maybe things have to get worse before they get better?
It's just good to chat Sometimes with people who you feel get you? Nothing wrong with that.
Sometimes it's needed and tbh Tattle life is good for providing that space where everyone can find their own corner and say whatever they want to say?
It's good to have that.
I find what I need on here and maybe I just need a filter to sift through the information that I don't need! I suspect many are doing the same?
It's good to write out your worries sometimes isn't it?
So that we don't feel isolated and feel like at least someone will understand and be supportive?
A lot of people need that right now. It's a good port of call?.....and personally I am just retreating a bit reminding myself of what's really important?
Chilling out with my family no pressure just relaxing with the nutcracker on in the background got my food ready and going to cut myself a bit of slack!
Taking time out enjoying what I have and being thankful for it! That's what it's all about isn't it?
I am beginning to think that all politics does is rule us and cause dissent and act as a means of artificial control and my resolution is just not to give it so much mental space?

I'm reading Hygge the Danish art of happiness it's all about cosiness and it's perfect for winter in particular... lots of candle lighting and baking and crafting and life set at a slower gentler pace....I love it .....
Just a reminder of how being conscious and considerate and finding joy in the small everyday things is so good 💞 for us....
That's what I wish for 🙂 but we can all tap into that energy can't we?
Sending you love 💗 and best wishes over this festive period. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just wanted to nip in and send you all lots of love and light, and however you spend Christmas I hope it's with lots of love and happiness...
Keep those vibrations high you lovely lot ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just want to say to everyone here I love you, I love your questioning minds, I love your oh so big hearts and I love your huge awakened souls. ❤

Please please don't get distracted or disheartened. We are not their little pets who are right now disappointing them because we don't want to do their fav CT trick.. how dare we talk about this time in history where everyone (but them) can see everything that has been talked about coming true, and not some nonsense they believe we believe 😂

moving on leaving that crap behind

I take all my money out of the bank once bills etc paid. so have a ready stash, I am prepped food water , alt cooking lighting , heating and med supplies etc.. it might never happen that way but in case and for peace of mind I have it. once you have it you can relax and watch this show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Oh my god I live seven miles from Middlesbrough how mint ❤

In other news

Don’t know if you all remember but I said I was pregnant a couple weeks ago with my second, well I think I’m miscarrying, I’m absolutely devastated and even though I have a beautiful little girl already it hurts so bad, its all the plans I’ve made in my head with the future and now its just being taken away. Anyway sorry for the doom and gloom but I just needed to tell someone 😢 Regardless I’m going to try and enjoy Christmas as much as I can for my family ❤ Hope everyone has a good one and you all have a lovely new year, heres hoping 2022 is our year ❤🤞🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

In other news

Don’t know if you all remember but I said I was pregnant a couple weeks ago with my second, well I think I’m miscarrying, I’m absolutely devastated and even though I have a beautiful little girl already it hurts so bad, its all the plans I’ve made in my head with the future and now its just being taken away. Anyway sorry for the doom and gloom but I just needed to tell someone 😢 Regardless I’m going to try and enjoy Christmas as much as I can for my family ❤ Hope everyone has a good one and you all have a lovely new year, heres hoping 2022 is our year ❤🤞🏼
Oh I am so so sorry to hear this. I'm devastated for you 💔 I totally understand the pain. Wishing you well xx

• Heart

In other news

Oh, I am so very sorry if you need to talk, just do so. I don't want to give you false hope but with my 3rd I had a huge blood loss and a terrible time, but didnt lose the baby
So I wish you all the luck that I had at the at time xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

In other news

Sending much love❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

In other news

Sorry you are going through this, hopefully 2022 can be better for you and I hope you still have a lovely Christmas with your daughter ❤

• Heart

In other news

So sorry to hear you are going through this.
Lots of love ❤

• Heart
Love you all too, my fellow truthers ❤

In other news

sendimg love, hugs and healing. So sorry for your loss. 😢

• Heart
Merry Christmas to all you freedom fighting, brave and generally lovely people ❤

In other news

So so sorry, sending so much love to you ❤ I totally understand how you feel, I am going through the same. There’s never a good time to suffer a loss but it’s especially painful over Christmas. Sending you a virtual hug. I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas with your family as much as you can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.