Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely allowing more dissenting opinions and showing us things that make the wider population question the lockdowns and vaccines on mainstream media at the moment. My gut still tells me that they wouldn’t allow this unless there was a motive. These people aren’t stupid. They are masters in making people think and feel a certain way, making them believe they chose to think and feel that way when really they were guided or ‘nudged’ to that all along. Maybe it’s happening to us too… I don’t know what to believe anymore… My head is fucked from it all. All I know is my alarm bells have been ringing since March 2020.
Have you seen now they’re apparently ‘considering’ a fourth dose of the vaccine in the UK, to be taken four months after the third one.
I think what we have to remember is there is not just one person running the show so I should imagine there is going to be a lot more going on behind the scenes than we realise. You've got Bill Gates, WEF, Royalty, Banks, Big Pharma, US federal reserve, China all involved and that's probably just to name a few. All of these puppeteers will have their own agenda and there will be lot of infighting between them all. As all of this starts to unravel it will become more confusing as you'll have different agendas falling apart and others trying to save their skin. Governments will be panicking the most as they will be the first on the chopping block.

One thing they will always do is tell you that you are the minority for thinking and feeling this way which is simply not true. Like the Israelis lady said there are only 45% that are eligible for their vaccine passport now which tells you the majority are not going a long with it any longer. I expect it'll get more ridiculous the more it starts to fall apart. I wouldn't be surprised if we get alien invasions soon 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel the same as you Purrrrr. I feel like something big is going to happen soon. I hope and pray you’re right and it’s something positive.

I think what we have to remember is there is not just one person running the show so I should imagine there is going to be a lot more going on behind the scenes than we realise. You've got Bill Gates, WEF, Royalty, Banks, Big Pharma, US federal reserve, China all involved and that's probably just to name a few. All of these puppeteers will have their own agenda and there will be lot of infighting between them all. As all of this starts to unravel it will become more confusing as you'll have different agendas falling apart and others trying to save their skin. Governments will be panicking the most as they will be the first on the chopping block.

One thing they will always do is tell you that you are the minority for thinking and feeling this way which is simply not true. Like the Israelis lady said there are only 45% that are eligible for their vaccine passport now which tells you the majority are not going a long with it any longer. I expect it'll get more ridiculous the more it starts to fall apart. I wouldn't be surprised if we get alien invasions soon 😂
All really good points. This is why I feel like something big is going to happen. They’re going to need to do something which ‘validates’ what they’re doing with the vaccines and the passports - what that is and what happens after… god knows…

Reactions: 16
Reading other places some people appear to need help. Obssessions with tests, vaccines and support only for those suffering from jabs or mild covid. If you are caring you care about everyone surely. It's all very unhealthy imo and I'm aware I'm being divisive myself but I'm so fed up with the bs.
Can't people access the real data, well real as possible in this shitshow

Reactions: 12
Reading other places some people appear to need help. Obssessions with tests, vaccines and support only for those suffering from jabs or mild covid. If you are caring you care about everyone surely. It's all very unhealthy imo and I'm aware I'm being divisive myself but I'm so fed up with the bs.
Can't people access the real data, well real as possible in this shitshow
Oh I know! People are obsessed with testing! You would think they were taking pregnancy tests with how obsessed they are. My mum lives next door to a testing centre and the cars were literally queuing out of the car park yesterday!! What sane person would want to get that horrible test done over Xmas! It's become a mental health pandemic now, not a Covid one.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

For sure! they have been ramping up the UFO sightings on MSM If it happens we will then have to try to work out if its real or if its project Bluebeam

Same as those of us who see this covid BS coming, we just had to wait to see if it was the real whammy they were releasing or the "fake" one.. twice we thought it was going to be the real whammy (Ebola and Zika hit the news a few times) but in the end they didnt. they knew that people would not have to see people dropping dead in front of them to obey, just be told they were dropping dead in front of people.

As most of us know the fear of something is so much harder than the actual something

Reactions: 7

I know it won't make a difference but thought I'd share anyway

Reactions: 12
Not a conspiracy theory but thought those on here would find interesting

I've just had 2 letters through with appointments booked for me. When I called to cancel the guy said "I need to make you aware if covid passports get introduced you are not classed as fully vaccinated and won't be able to go cinema, shopping etc"

But it's all about health right 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Not a conspiracy theory but thought those on here would find interesting

I've just had 2 letters through with appointments booked for me. When I called to cancel the guy said "I need to make you aware if covid passports get introduced you are not classed as fully vaccinated and won't be able to go cinema, shopping etc"

But it's all about health right 🙄
It just makes me really angry when they do this!
I think from reading a few threads that it's quite a common occurrence though which is shocking in itself?
They are really aggressively pushing this booster (in particular) aren't they?
In order to attempt to scare us they must also be feeling scared and under pressure as well?
Maybe not as many people as they thought are having it and now they feel frustrated?
It's just so intrusive and stressful isn't it?
Whatever happened to the concept of privacy and people having the right to a private life including any decisions that might effect that?
I am really sick of the nanny state basically breathing down our necks!
It's up to us whatever we choose to do with our bodies?
Why is scaremongering considered an acceptable tactic?
It's not on!
Just because they have access to our data or medical records or information doesn't give them the right to abuse it!
It just makes me feel very uneasy and I wish it would stop but I don't think it will unfortunately because they have imo a vested interest in vaccine uptake
Like several posters have commented though their heavy handed tactics are in some cases having the opposite effect and actually putting people off!
Can't they see this? It's madness?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know when you are knee deep in a false reality when unvaccinated and people railing against vaccine passports and mandatory vaccines are being called bullies.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's all a sodding performance.

Joe & Jill Biden invited singing nurses to perform in the East Room.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Attachment deleted ? Seen on LinkedIn (>60k reactions) some dad who got his boss CEO man to WhatsApp his little girl who has positive LFTs that he will still be coming because him and the reindeer’s have been triple jabbed 🤦🏼‍♀️ CEO boss man could’ve at least changed his WhatsApp pic from his luminous Lycra getup as well seeing as she’s 5 and cannot read all that blurb.

People saying those who have replied to drop the jab narrative “must be fun at parties”. Oh, the bleeping IRONY! Same people who don’t want the “unclean” in pubs who cancelled all their bookings because of the news 🙃

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.