Conspiracy Theories #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I live seven miles from Middlesbrough how mint ❤

In other news

Don’t know if you all remember but I said I was pregnant a couple weeks ago with my second, well I think I’m miscarrying, I’m absolutely devastated and even though I have a beautiful little girl already it hurts so bad, its all the plans I’ve made in my head with the future and now its just being taken away. Anyway sorry for the doom and gloom but I just needed to tell someone 😢 Regardless I’m going to try and enjoy Christmas as much as I can for my family ❤ Hope everyone has a good one and you all have a lovely new year, heres hoping 2022 is our year ❤🤞🏼
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that @Mbouzer I've been there myself and have had several miscarriages I know just how devastating that can be?
Especially when you're naturally excited and looking forward to the future and a new arrival? :(
I feel for you sometimes words just can't express it (or are not enough) I'd give you a big hug if I could. ❤
I'm glad you have your daughter and hopefully family around you, it's really good to have a support network around you, at times like this.
You sound really brave and as if you are doing the best you can, just take it one step at a time and see what tomorrow brings.
Sending you all my love in this difficult time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas to all you freedom fighting, brave and generally lovely people ❤

So so sorry, sending so much love to you ❤ I totally understand how you feel, I am going through the same. There’s never a good time to suffer a loss but it’s especially painful over Christmas. Sending you a virtual hug. I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas with your family as much as you can ❤
Sorry to hear you are going through the same, sending you all the love and hugs ❤ as much as life can be beautiful it also can be cruel 💔❤ I hope you enjoy your Christmas as much as you can ❤
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that @Mbouzer I've been there myself and have had several miscarriages I know just how devastating that can be?
Especially when you're naturally excited and looking forward to the future and a new arrival? :(
I feel for you sometimes words just can't express it (or are not enough) I'd give you a big hug if I could. ❤
I'm glad you have your daughter and hopefully family around you, it's really good to have a support network around you, at times like this.
You sound really brave and as if you are doing the best you can, just take it one step at a time and see what tomorrow brings.
Sending you all my love in this difficult time
Thank you for your lovely kind words, what a lovely person you are ❤❤ Sorry to hear you’ve experienced the same, it really is awful, we are made of strong stuff. Hope you have a lovely Christmas ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

In other news

Don’t know if you all remember but I said I was pregnant a couple weeks ago with my second, well I think I’m miscarrying, I’m absolutely devastated and even though I have a beautiful little girl already it hurts so bad, its all the plans I’ve made in my head with the future and now its just being taken away. Anyway sorry for the doom and gloom but I just needed to tell someone 😢 Regardless I’m going to try and enjoy Christmas as much as I can for my family ❤ Hope everyone has a good one and you all have a lovely new year, heres hoping 2022 is our year ❤🤞🏼
Ohhh sending you so much love and thinking of you this evening. I have everything crossed that all is OK but if not we are all here should you need support or to vent. Take care of yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

In other news

I'm so sorry Mbouzer. Having been through it myself I know how hard it is. Please be kind to yourself. Sending lots of love your way ❤

• Heart
Thank you 💖 @Libbie trust me that was just bubbling away in me for what feels like forever! Lol
It's good to just let it out! :)
Have a happy Christmas 🌲
Yes, I know exactly how you feel! Feel free to vent anytime! 👌🏻
Thank you very much! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas too! 🤗🎄♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Merry Christmas to all you freedom fighting, brave and generally lovely people ❤

So so sorry, sending so much love to you ❤ I totally understand how you feel, I am going through the same. There’s never a good time to suffer a loss but it’s especially painful over Christmas. Sending you a virtual hug. I hope you manage to enjoy Christmas with your family as much as you can ❤
I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you both. You both deserve a huge hug and I wish I could do that. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Christmas 🎄

Noticing a large trend online that more people are sick with covid this year along with the vaccine that now are separated from the family gatherings than it was at the height of deaths with covid last Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy Christmas 🎄

Noticing a large trend online that more people are sick with covid this year along with the vaccine that now are separated from the family gatherings than it was at the height of deaths with covid last Christmas.
My partner went to his Xmas party the other day. All of the people that went got Covid and are ill apart from.........the unvaccinated!! Go figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love this guy 👏👏

Dr Peter McCullough.

• Covid is a preventable, treatable disease if dealt with early, with medicines currently available

• Why focus gung ho on vaccines instead of early treatment?

• Natural immunity is key: "People who have had Covid, have complete and durable natural immunity. You can't vaccinate on top of natural immunity and make it better. There is no rationale for vaccinating or testing Covid recovered patients"

• "Low degree, if any, of asymptomatic spread. Sick person gives it to sick person"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Purrrrrrr - I think you are an intelligent and articulate poster. I read all the 'New World Order' stuff about 20 years' ago and thought 'no', this is never going to happen, too far fetched. It's all happening now, exactly as predicted, and I fear we are about to enter a very dark age.

Just feel the need to have a bit of a grumble? :p
It's getting on my nerves (this is not directed towards anyone in particular) the lazy half arsed stereotyping that I see going on quite a lot, in regards towards conspiracy theories and theorists and so called anti vaxxers!
People can disagree with each other or have a different belief systems or values without such negative generalisations coming into it ffs!

A conspiracy is nothing more than secret plans drawn up by a group of people with harmful or unlawful intent!
Is it so hard for people to accept that this exists!

Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary?
Just think for example who funds terrorists?
Also look at banks that basically legitimised theft how often does the tax payer pick up the tab or pay for the mistakes commited by those further up the financial food chain?
Also do some people not understand corporate greed and monopolisation and that we are ruled and subjugated by the 1 per cent who own a huge portion of the world's assets and wealth?
The corruption that is alive and well and thriving within the Vatican......the housing crisis .....(who is buying up all the stock oh that's right the obscenely rich)....meanwhile we have a crisis of homelessness...
The entrenched inequalities found within the educational system just as an example I remember reading a report on educational inequality...a headteacher from Middlesbrough (my hometown) expressed her frustration that despite having some very bright students who obtained very high grades, and applying again and again the students were never given interviews to either Oxbridge or Cambridge universities!
There is no such thing as meritocracy!
That's the biggest lie (and a favourite of good old war criminal) Tony Blair!
Things (on this score at least) used to be a bit better? We have actually gone backwards and regressed as a society imo!

In fact I or anyone else could go on and on ad infinitum about social and economic inequality!
The evidence is overwhelming and plentiful and this is socially and culturally engineered imo?
This did not happen by accident it's been carefully planned and cultivated imo (by setting up a hierarchy someone always has to be at the bottom of it that's how it works)!
So we have been indoctrinated we have been tricked into serving the interests of the elite ffs they are getting obscenely rich from our servitude and compliance and always have done!
We have all been used and abused and taken for granted and not valued.....and it's criminal it's inhumane it's actually evil!
We are being ruled by a bunch of puppets whose strings are pulled (behind the scenes) by actual criminals and thugs and gangsters!
Look at how much power the actual mafia has just as an example? (Or secret societies)?
Yet dare to point this out and expect to be ridiculed, patronised have people insinuate things about your mental health or personality, oh and my favourite one contend with, the accusation that you are in some way a harmful (even dangerous) influence and are spreading lies or misinformation!
It's actually ridiculous at this point?
I'm not engaging with it this is all just an observation...but what a shame that people who question things and investigate and yes criticise unfairness and entitlement and abuse are the ones who themselves receive (online or not) abuse!
Shoot the message not the messanger? Ffs!
Great post and so true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I love this guy 👏👏

Dr Peter McCullough.

• Covid is a preventable, treatable disease if dealt with early, with medicines currently available

• Natural immunity is key: "People who have had Covid, have complete and durable natural immunity. You can't vaccinate on top of natural immunity and make it better. There is no rationale for vaccinating or testing Covid recovered patients"

• "Low degree, if any, of asymptomatic spread. Sick person gives it to sick person"

Thank you, Thank you, thank you. This was so reassuring and informative. 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love this guy 👏👏

Dr Peter McCullough.

Do people actually consider this information to be a conspiracy theory?

It's insane that people don't question these things

My partner went to his Xmas party the other day. All of the people that went got Covid and are ill apart from.........the unvaccinated!! Go figure.

Do you know if they have Omicron?

I was reading about a Danish study that basically said people who are double vaccinated are at much greater risk of contracting it than unvaccinated people.

It's something to do with the mechanism that makes people more susceptible to variants

Those who had had boosters and those that had one shot only fared better than those with 2 shots but the unvaccinated fared the best of all.

AI developments in China:

Chinese scientists develop AI ‘prosecutor’ that can press its own charges | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

Maybe there's comfort in just agreeing with what you're told.

Living in deep denial

Do you know if they have Omicron?

I was reading about a Danish study that basically said people who are double vaccinated are at much greater risk of contracting it than unvaccinated people.

Living in deep denial
I'm not sure. All I know is they all fell ill after the party the last Friday before Xmas and they were all having to isolate over Xmas. Only ones not ill was my partner and 4 others. All not vaccinated.

Reactions: 8
They really want to get rid of anyone that costs them money 💰

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.