Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no-no

VIP Member
Iv been seeing climate change propaganda on YouTube videos a lot lately, one I seen today was for Beyond Meat where the voiceover woman states that farmers don’t need to farm cows anymore, we can buy beans from them because they have amount of protein as beef. I am all for eating more veg and think everyone needs to incorporate it into their daily diet but claiming you get the same level of protein from beans as beef is straight up lies. How much beans would you need to eat exactly? Because this is comparison of 100g of each

View attachment 1002979
View attachment 1002980
Green beans are legumes. Maybe look at kidney beans etc.

Reactions: 3
Not heard of GETTR before today but think I’ll join and follow those that are being censored and banned from Twitter for not following the covid narrative.
has Joe Rogan been banned. My husband likes him. Apparently he has a cure for covid that loads of his friends have tried and it works every time.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I've been a vegetarian for almost 40 years since I was 16 and have been a vegan for 8 years

For me it was always an ethical choice . I only buy cruelty free products and am appalled by humans treatment of animals

I'm not sure where you got the idea that this is some sort of agenda It's simply a life choice for people who are humane.

I am very healthy and I don't think you are very well informed on nutrition from the things you've said.

I respect your posts on most things but with this I do think you should do some more research
As I said I am not going to debate it all as diet is a huge trigger for many I am not here to change anyone's mind. ❤

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
The good law project are sueing the met to force them to investigate the party on 18th Dec
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/m...SqaL6CoZ-TYgtYMLABE-JBSzs6RhmhDGHu4UBPcibPYIA
There's a lot to be said for choosing battles wisely. As they say, the focus on one event means specific evidence can be presented for a clear case that won't drag on but can act as precedent - plus it chalks up far fewer chargeable hours of legal-bod time than a wider case would.

I do hope something comes of this one. Though punishments should be community service because certainly for some of them even the bigger fines wouldn't make them blink.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Also not to moderate the thread, but I feel like we're already skating on thin ice and have been told not to mention other posters.

They could be genuine.

This is one of my fave financial guys: Apple stock price has already fallen by $10 dollars already.

some people on here clearly want the thread shut down, it’s why they keep doing it.
Maybe you all need to see it’s the same people every time 😉 conspiracy?

• Haha

bluebirdinc

So is the vaccine working with making people less sick from omicron but still making them ill for a few day’s or is omicron less lethal than any other variant. It seems I hear both statements at the same time from people but if your chances to survive omicron without the vaccine are pretty good, then why people who have had boosters are sick? Actually that I think of it more and more people are sick a week after their booster.

Last word. from me
I don't give a hoot if you discuss CT and try and debunk them, but mostly you discuss the people, not the theories and mostly to take the piss out of us and our "mental health"
I’ve never spoke about someone’s mental health and we do discuss theories as well as the people - since the theory comes from a person. 👍🏻

• Haha

AutumnSpring

Yes I feel the same. I'm so conflicted in how I feel about it all. On one hand it makes me feel better that I'm not going totally insane for not having it, but on the other hand I worry so much as most of my family have had it. Thankfully my partner hasn't and my children are too young.
I’m so sorry, I read this as “my parter and children are too young” and thought holy hell how old is your partner 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So the John Does have been assigned numbers and the highest number is 151. Does that mean there are 151 or more people implicated in the Maxwell and Epstein evidence documents.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Apparently concrete blocks have gone up round the white House. People are saying they are expecting riots but is that normal protocol for a protest?

Does anyone have any ideas on who the 8 names are that are going to be realised from the Maxwell trial docs. The sun are speculating one is a British PM, my money's on Blair the slimey prick. I would be suprised if they are all big names though. I think it'll be like yew tree and they just sacrafice a couple of dead or very old people.
Saw that image too.

They have Martin luther day tomorrow- I got a message on a app that the US markets would be closed.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Husband saw a thing on twitter, I can't confirm if true or not. But in USA they have redefined the meaning of antivaxxer to include anyone against vax mandate.

It's such a powerful word and such an easy way to smear people.
Saw that definition one too.

How South Korea is doing with AI technology: .

"Covid 19 was stopped due to the willingness of the public to disclose their private data for the greater good. Contacts could be traced in as little as 10 mins. Through cellular data, credit card transactions, drug purchase records and CCTV footage"

Last edited:

AutumnSpring

Thats so sad 😞. Unfortunately yes, its discussed in this video which is actually quite terrifying, mentions that the spike protein in the vaccinations can also cause existing conditions to flare up which does reflect what I have been seeing where I work.

Hi, do you have the direct link to this video? I can’t find it on Google anywhere (shock) and just wanted to share it with some friends.