Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebirdinc

comirnaty is the pfizer vaccine, it's been renamed
Thought that much but the original is just the regular Pfizer and then the other approved one is this one? Or is it both the same because I thought the FDA only approved the comirnaty but still used the other one under emergency use.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don't really get it. He says he's in 2027 but an alternative reality that is linked to now, that's apparently how he's able to post ticktoks and communicate with us.

He also leaves keyrings for people to find. Which doesn't really support anything strange. Caz you could ask me to leave a keyring at Tesco in Norwich, which I could do and you could then find it. And I'm not in another demention.

It's clever how he's getting the videos though.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Just to steer away fro. Covid for amin, but thinking of the great reset, doesn’t this read like the start of agenda 20/30 for our countryside’s?

there’s already plans to build space hubs in the highlands. I have read about the plans for smart city’s and none of us living in rural areas, I’d like to see them actually attempt to move people to these smart cities though.

Doctor_Wibble

VIP Member
Does anyone know anything about this?

View attachment 1032595
An admittedly not the most extensive rummage finds a total of zero articles on that subject by said publication but a nice graphic hosted on NutriTruth (posted 2 days ago) where it seems to be in the company of numerous linked/reposted articles on a variety of subjects under the same broad umbrella which I'm sure would pique the interest of many.

Cool vid. But shouldn't there be stacks of dead bodies and crashed cars everywhere. I mean did everyone except him just instantly vaporise one day?

How has the police car just stayed with it's lights on for six years? Amazing battery!
The man says that he's in a parallel universe. So maybe he's supposed to be stuck in some weird demention where everyone dissapears. Because there are no animals either.

I just don't get how he's doing it. Why could he just walk into the metro and jump the barrier. Why could he just take the car from the dealer. Why was the hospital empty. How come that clock said 1746

But isn’t that what you and other anti CT do? Making accusations about a members mental health and background over here? Mocking people? You’re very good at “attempting” to flip things round on others whilst ignoring your own actions. I’m certainly not goading, you have come here and I have asked you a question to understand an anti CT mind set. But since YOU have come here to goad I shan’t bother. As you were…
I haven’t made an accusation about a person’s mental health or background so no need to accuse me of this. Mocking people? Ignoring my actions? I have not mocked anyone thank you very much.

And we are not allowed to discuss your theories/comments since they came from you also? Oh do just go away you’re on a wind up surely.
When I say people I mean GENERALLY speaking. Not you guys on here.

• Haha
I think there may be something in the conspiracy that the Queen is dead, but I think they’re just waiting for the Christmas period to pass

though I also wonder how much influence Covid would have on the mourning plans. I imagine they’d expect people to flock down to London (if she was to die there) and for businesses to benefit from that
What makes you think this? Just curious

Honestly. 🙄 That person that found the (Guardian) article obviously got so excited by that theory that she felt the need to post it like 5 times today 😂 and they were all lapping it up as if they think this is genuinely what people are doing. Seriously who are the real conspiracy theorists?
That person was me and it wasn’t posted today, nor was it posted 5 times. 👍🏻

All it suggests to me is;

1) believes misinformation because they think it comes from a 'credible' source
2) spread misinformation to try and discredit others
3) inability to think for oneself to actually consider how ridiculous it sounds & therefore whether it's worth sharing

🤷🏼‍♀️
There are people who believe in such things (as in alternative things to treat Covid-19) so how am I spreading misinformation. I am not advocating for people to drink urine. Lots of ridiculous are being shared.

Last edited:

bluebirdinc

I’m in England. It’s not unusual for cinema listings to be updated on the weekend or Monday before new releases come out the following weekend. It wouldn’t surprise me that today’s bank holiday has knocked that on a day or 2.
Very strange as it seems to happen all over the world. You’d think they’d have them organised far in advance as you know, make the business run smoothly. We shall see in two days!