Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsH71

I’ve just been sent this…

No idea when it was showed as I don’t have sky 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe it’s fake but it made me laugh! They really are scrambling now lol

Don’t think that worked first time 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Misbehaving

VIP Member
A fake alien invasion has been touted for years as the next potential false flag operation. Project Bluebeam.
im not sure, but makes you think……..
If they "prepare" us to me aliens, we more likely to believe it when operation bluebeam starts.

Maybe bluebeam wont be an alien attack. Maybe it will be a peaceful meeting but then we all need to be locked up because they bring am illness.
Thanks @Lisdiz and @Brigitjonesbuttcheek for your responses on this topic. I think I definitely need to read up on operation bluebeam.
It does make sense I think in that context?

rainbowlemon

VIP Member

Do we assume this woman was vaccinated. Since no where in the article does it state she was not? If she was unvaccinated it would have been on the headline, then mentioned about 50 times in the article itself. Along with a family member urging everyone to get a vaccine.
I didn't listen to the phone call.

Her poor son will be traumatized by that.

Could have also been due to atherosclerosis. Which is more common in Asian folk.

• Sad

Ensay

VIP Member
Are you here (in NZ), @StrawberryCream?

It's a shambles. Nothing makes sense. She's all about making announcements about announcements. Anyone who thinks she's an inspiring and caring leader needs to do their homework, because she is downright dangerous.

Strange things have been happening here for a while and they keep getting weirder. People can't even get a top-up on their mortgages without their spending being very closely scrutinised (see https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/duned...of-187-kmart-trip/76EOT76JLADLAWENKIQMVCKY2Q/ ... which was not an isolated incident) - of course 'they' say, "It's for your own good" - not when others are being turned down for $5k/$10k loans for things which they're more than capable of paying back, because they 'overspend' on nail treatments or whatever. You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you how many places won't take cash ... it's just so strange.

As for the 24-day quarantine, well good luck with that ... the cost of living keeps rising and people need to keep working to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads.
NZ has had an easy ride compared to most of the world, though. The tough lockdown at the start meant covid cases were zero for a long time. A lot longer than here in the UK anyway.

I thought Ardern was relatively popular over there. She seems like a dream compared to BoJo.

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
The man says that he's in a parallel universe. So maybe he's supposed to be stuck in some weird demention where everyone dissapears. Because there are no animals either.

I just don't get how he's doing it. Why could he just walk into the metro and jump the barrier. Why could he just take the car from the dealer. Why was the hospital empty. How come that clock said 1746
oh right, I thought it was a 28 Days Later or I Am Legend or Twelve Monkeys type scenario where he is time travelling back to us from a time where the virus has done everyone in (except him). So it's not that, he's just claiming to be in some alternate world with nobody else there? Cool Story Bro, anyway

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Ok so I wrote a bit of a emotive post yesterday, sorry if it upset anyone...in my own life the biggest threat I have had is in losing my family.
Nearly losing my husband to cancer, having insinuations made that we were unfit parents (yes we have had our issue's, but we both have worked hard to overcome them), with the subsequent threats ...i.e removal of children....(sometimes it's implicit or covert)...i.e fear....and that is never helpful or useful but it's a good tool in which to exert control over others.....

Yes fear sends me spiralling back to that primal place of motherly overcompensation if you will....triggered yes? Although not in a bad way... something that I needed to process (finally) 🤷‍♀️

Yet it got me thinking about the issues raised....it's a funny thing isn't it... idealisation of family....when in my own case (and that of many others)..it was quite a dark place and restrictive and abusive place
Yet when you create your own family, you tell yourself I will make it better...I won't repeat the same mistakes....and it becomes a hope..a hill you are willing to die on .....to take away that hope is well..... devastating?

So when the issues of state removal of children comes up, I get anxious...and feel a bit sick.
However I am glad it came up because..we need to talk about these things I think? The personal and the political do affect each other ...sometimes they collide!

The way I see it the state is gaining far too much power over families and children.....this can never really be a good thing in my opinion.
Thinking back on it and now it seems obvious to me the abolition of private property..I e you will own nothing ..and be happy....the dismantling of the family unit...it's all out of the Marxist playbook.....and I feel instinctively that this is a very bad thing....

"Black Lives Matter’s Goal to ‘Disrupt’ the Nuclear Family Fits a Marxist Aim That Goes Back a Century and a Half" https://fee.org/articles/black-live...t-aim-that-goes-back-a-century-and-a-half/amp.

"The coronavirus crisis shows it's time to abolish the family | openDemocracy" https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/oureconomy/coronavirus-crisis-shows-its-time-abolish-family/

Also much of this is hypocritical do you think the elites will abolish their own family (units) privilege?
I very much doubt it! They practically run on bloodlines and marriages!
Great post and I want to post some things about SS and taking children etc but have the girls here so will do it in the morning.. Please don't let me forget.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
From the article:

"Using existing funding of £28 billion, they want farmers to sign up to 'make space' and plant thousands of trees, open up ditches so that wetlands can flood again, turning fields which previously were used to produce food into empty acreage."

I don't see the problem with it being done on private land, and have always wanted to do similar but converting land already used for farming doesn't make sense to me. When china told their farmers to switch to iron/steel production instead it only lead to famine.

What about HS2?

Last edited:

Just watched this on the time travel guy. It's creepy, and I'm not sure how he's doing it. Someone suggested he's somthing to do with a movie crew. It's strange.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Yes and when she hits that guy over the head for not having his kids vaccinated. I'm not sure if I can even face watching on if this is what the premise of the storyline is going to be.
It gets a bit better once the baby gets better. I still think season 1 was the best though. He had the best vibes with Beck, neighbour just seemed tacked on.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
A woman I follow on Instagram put up her booster card to signal she has had hers and on the card it says ‘Comirnaty’ or whatever the new one is called. So is the booster the approved vaccine?
comirnaty is the pfizer vaccine, it's been renamed

Lisdiz

VIP Member
From the article:

"Using existing funding of £28 billion, they want farmers to sign up to 'make space' and plant thousands of trees, open up ditches so that wetlands can flood again, turning fields which previously were used to produce food into empty acreage."

I don't see the problem with it being done on private land, but converting land already used for farming doesn't make sense to me. When china told their farmer to switch to iron/steel production instead it- only lead to famine.

What about HS2?
I have no issue with it at all in principal, in fact would actively encourage it. I have an issue with the sinister plans of agenda 20/30.
completly understand your point about farmland use, China and famine. It’s crazy.

I just found the Reddit thread, it is weird. Wonder what that is about?
Husband who worked in a cinema and is big on film says you can never see films for the Friday on a Monday as Friday is the new release day, times are realised later in the week.

I'm not sure. But I do remember when I worked at the cinema new film times were put out on a Thursday evening ready for the weekend. But that was 20 years ago.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It gets a bit better once the baby gets better. I still think season 1 was the best though. He had the best vibes with Beck, neighbour just seemed tacked on.
Yes I agree and I can't stand Love. Find her really annoying. But the anti vaxx is what really made my blood boil. And both my children are fully vaccinated!

• Heart