Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Came across this on Instagram and it made me start questioning this story! Has anyone been down the rabbet hole with him?

It's rumored that he was trained by the CIA. I personally don't think he was killed though.

I posted in the covid vaccine thread but the UN has already unveiled it's universal digital ID pass. Only for workers at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

merryheleen

There are rumours about montagnier being dead. I can’t believe it, I know he was old but did he get the same “treatment” of other dissidents? why are always the good ones that die?

also, about this whole h*v thing. I think the va* is fucked up but what if the virus too is some sort of airborne h*v? (the disease becoming then a kind of umbrella term, the same way people who get cancer treatments become immunocompromised) we would all be fucked methinks.

• Sad

Jc456

VIP Member
Can't seem to link as it's Twitter but the British heart Foundation advert, teen girl plays footie, then collapses dead of heart attack.
Sickening and normalising of children and young people with cardiacs.
I saw that on TV the other day

• Angry
  • Wow

Merpedy

VIP Member
What makes you think this? Just curious
Honestly nothing too specific, it would just make sense given her age, her seemingly declining health, and the soft push towards Charles becoming King - her speech only mentioning the immediate family/heirs, which we know Charles has plans to focus on, is telling imo

🤷‍♀️ I'm unsure whether she's really dead (seems unlikely) or just very ill and expected to pass very soon

But I also don't think anything solid would be announced in late November/early December given that there has been such capitalisation on having a proper Christmas (and it sucks if the country has to go into mourning), and after that period you'd effectively be cancelling New Years

The TikTok theories on how the palace just doesn't want jokes being made about 69 is a bit stupid though

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Last edited:

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
New thread.

Jc456

VIP Member
I think the police are required to investigate every case that gets submitted? There's a couple of steps before something like that gets to the proper investigation stage - this looks like the complaint has been confirmed and the supporting evidence received - someone now has to get the through it and decide what next. How fast that happens will probably depend on the volume of paper (virtual or otherwise).

As for the ICC, I understand the reference number is just for document submission, I don't think it's got anywhere near being classed as a 'case' as such - I think the decision on whether or not to open an investigation is still pending.

So although the things have a marker to say they've got a starting point, we don't yet know how fast they are going, or in what direction.
I have no idea how it all works tbh but hadn't heard anything of Mark Sexton since that video until I saw that.
The good law project are sueing the met to force them to investigate the party on 18th Dec
https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/m...SqaL6CoZ-TYgtYMLABE-JBSzs6RhmhDGHu4UBPcibPYIA

Janerich

Chatty Member
Can't seem to settle myself, with this COVID buisness, think I,m past the worst,but feeling restless and so need some Tattle life distraction (any excuse ha!).
Was looking at vigilant citizen again (anyone else rate it, I find it quite interesting), when this article came up about the film contagion and how errie are the similarities, to what we are experiencing today?
Including the demonisation of conspiracy theorists!

I'm a big film buff and have seen over the years, many films that to tbh could just be the elite hiding in plain sight, testing out future plans,seeing what they can get away with showing us? What will we accept/be interested in?
What does anyone else think of this?
Films that spring to mind, would be A clockwork orange, eyes wide shut, Coma,Stepford wives, the hunger games, black mirror etc etc
Also I notice lots of TV programmes from the seventies, showing (quite explicitly) mind control/programming etc
Anyone seen a film and been disturbed because it seemed plausible in the future?, Or are they showing us what they get away with?
Lots of horror films showing satanic rites for example,
My main take is that it's just so pervasive, that there is no way, it's all a work of fiction or imagination, also they are very good at creating fear, or planting seeds of thoughts?
I was just wondering about all of this.... 🤔
Sorry if I'm rambling a bit, can't sleep or switch off at the moment!

Ive only watched one episode of handmaids tale and wondered why anyone would enjoy watching that. Ive also watched all.walking dead series but since covid its made me not want to watch that anymore. I do think its to make us see nightmare scenarios as normal and that scares me

Janerich

Chatty Member
I know I’ve missed the boat on the cancer link. But for what it’s worth…..

This is really interesting and I believe the vaccine is why cancer is exploding…. My dads cancer suffered extreme aggravation after these injections which has resulted him being in critical condition, he was transferred to a hospice a week ago and has now passed, he was 64. The vacccines are worth nothing! The suppression of IRF7 and IRF9 through vaccination and subsequent spike protein production is extremely concerning for long-term cancer control in injected populations. It means that the vaccinated cannot defend themselves from any other pathogens including the ones that are inside their bodies. They cannot keep a check on their own mutations and cancer cells because the gatekeepers of cancer and viruses are the T-cells and the vaccines reduce the natural capabilities of your T cells to fulfill their functions!
Source: https://www.researchgate.net/public..._role_of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNA
So sorry for the loss of your father 😓

I couldn't watch the second video that's sick 😔

Pre covid, when people uses to take about the depopulation agenda, I always said it wouldn't be white countries they depopulate. Mainly because they want us buying their stuff but also because I believe it's all routed in Nazi ideology, they never went away, just moved and took on different tactics.

Watching that unicef video is making me think that the vax in the West could be a double bluff. If they went in straight off and depopulated Africa, it would be obvious. We've already heard they might be bad batches of the vax. Maybe the plan all along was to only give out a few of the bad ones in the West, make everyone believe it's safe. Then through aid vaccinate the 3rd world, but they get all the bad batches.
Even David Beckham is promoting jabs using unicef

panache

Chatty Member
I worked it out a while back as 18mil aged 16+ unvaccinated but that was a different %

I lose track of the age groups being vaccinated by country

What ages is the UK currently vaccinating? I thought they were vaccinating 12-16yrs

Crapbag

.. I'm not myself at the moment So can't be looking for links but do searches on Tartaria, mud floods, hidden history, out of place artefacts, giants. ancient aliens, reptilian aliens and

Anunnaki

will try to think of some more things tomorrow
Thank you so much - gives me somewhere to get started! 🙏

I used to work in a cinema, we always knew what was coming out by the Friday for the following Friday.

Dogs can be vegetarian, cats cant I believe

• Wow