Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I don't think the metavers will work.

I think the reason people like social media over real life (somtimes) is the same reason people like texting over phone calls and the same reason people getting really aggressive when behind the wheel but not face to face

People like the anonymity of social media and people communicate in a different way when writing. If you make it like face to face talking the what's the point.
Because it will be avatars interacting all looking like you would like to look while you are sitting in your PJs stuffing your fat face, probably have a number of aliases for trolling purposes.

Reactions: 3

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I personally love history, and have spent too much time watching world war two documentaries. Think that's what also helps make me so #paranoid.

I like Dayzofnoah. He talks about the PAN Corona Vaxs

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Think they’re just planting the seeds for this now. Despite the hysteria about overpopulation birth rates have been falling in the majority of countries.

Misbehaving

VIP Member
@Misbehaving Sorry it's rather late to send you wishes for many happy times in the year ahead. Hope you had a great day 🥳🎂🎈x
Happy late birthday!! 🎂 Hope you managed to do something nice for yourself.
Thank you 💓
I'm still feeling a bit run down, so I just took it easy and stayed in and watched a movie. The lady in black (1958) and had a glass of champagne 🍾.
It's school holidays for the kids now, so I'm just taking it one day at a time!
Thanks for all your lovely messages it meant a lot.
I hope everyone has a good st Valentine's day ❤
a good excuse if needed to just have a bit of self care or pampering.
Take care and thank you.

• Heart

Anelecin

I've been trying to post a link, but for some reason it only goes to the odyssey homepage.
If you have found Reiner Fuellmich's interviews interesting, you may like this.

it's a spiritual take on things and I found it strangely uplifting; a metamorphosis is happening and, although it may be painful or difficult, it is occurring because it needed to.

Here is the title- it is one of the interviews in the Corona investigative committee series.

Ad-hoc 20 | In conversation with Father Dr. Karel Grszan - short version

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Don’t know about elsewhere but certainly in England it’s not unusual (I know from trying to preplan for kids cinema trips.

Quick search brought up this from 2 years ago, so I don’t believe there’s anything suspicious about it.

I will happily eat my (tinfoil) hat if I’m proven wrong! 🤣
Now you say it, I do remember getting pee'd off in my school days not being able to pre arrange cinema trips with my mates for the weekend until Fridays 😂. You would have thought they'd organise things a bit better nowadays 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Here’s a strange Mandela effect, I just read that Thich Nat Hanh has died. However i recall him dying around a year ago. Anyone else remember that?

• Wow

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
It's rumored that he was trained by the CIA. I personally don't think he was killed though.

I posted in the covid vaccine thread but the UN has already unveiled it's universal digital ID pass. Only for workers at the moment.
Its one of those things that I never thought about before. Back in the day when I believed whatever the news told us 😂. But yeah the more I hear about Bin Ladin the more I think that we were not quite told the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if he was still alive either. Especially as they apparently threw his body in the sea so conveniently no one actually saw him dead.

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe in the Easter bunny but I don’t dedicate a section of my life trying to explain he doesn’t exist. As it doesn’t bother me in the slightest if some anonymous person believes in him.

I have asked you the question since you came in here quoting people. Please educate us on an anti CT mindset instead of coming here just to be dismissive. Strange behaviour.
Don’t goad by posting about others then from the other thread? It’s there for people to discuss anti CT just like there is one to discuss CT. Not everyone will believe in CT’s so why shouldn’t we discuss it?

• Wow

Misbehaving

VIP Member
Hi @Misbehaving hope you had a lovely birthday 🎂
I've been reading Vigilant Citizen for a few years, it has such interesting articles!
I love reading about the hidden messages in films etc, for example: https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesa...sages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
Have you heard of Jay Dyer? He goes into great detail about such things: https://jaysanalysis.com/
Thank you @PaddyDomino ❤ No I hadn't heard of Jay Dyer but I will definitely be checking that out, thank you, that sounds really interesting.

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Has anyone watched the tik tok of the guy who claims to be a time traveller from 2027? And all humans are extinct?